Karla with a K Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. Do you want me to help you do something? You need some relief?"

"Thanks, but I'm in no shape to move around right now. Get back to shop and park in the back where I do so I can stand up and put my clothes back on. I need the privacy of my dark corner."

"Perfect, I always wanted to see what's so special about your dark corner. OMG, you're going to be standing half naked in the back corner trying to get your pants back up, but Mr. Rick is outside having a cigarette and he catches bending over pulling up your panties. And then he runs over and bends you over the trunk of my car and screws you like he wants to screw me and then he pulls out and releases in your mouth. And while you're busy swallowing, Mr. Rick realizes that I'm his real prize so he throws me into his hippie van, ties me up and drives to back of the Mall where he sees some thugs smoking cigarettes. And then his asks them for a smoke and they reply with as long as they some of that fine ass he has tied up in the back of his van. And then they all pile in the van and Mr. Rick drives to the Park where all Tranny gang bangs happen and I spot Timmy and I wave at him. What a night."

"Why are you speeding up and where is the sugar filled soda hiding at? I know you had one."

I pulled into Brie's special parking spot area and shut off my car. Brie jumped out and struggled to get here panties and tights back on. While she was embarrassing herself, I opened my Tablet so I could update my Task List. I checked a few and added a few. One, get my eyes on Ken's wife, Naomi, because I don't know what a trophy wife looks like and two, let Tori know she is getting a promotion. I had to highlight the tasks I didn't even attempt today, like telling Brie that she owes me favor for the great sex. I still a trickery plan of smoke and mirrors to put in motion. That was enough work for the day. I closed my Tablet and waited for Brie to finish dressing.

That's when I looked up and seen Mr. Rick having a cigarette outside of the back door. I beeped by horn once and flashed my lights to get his attention. All I heard next was Brie yelling name.

End Karla with a K 16

12