Karl's Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
Karl can make up his own rules in a game of the gods.
7.1k words
4.57
38.3k
80

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I park my car and lean back in my seat with a sigh. My 25th birthday party last night was fun but I stayed up pretty late. At least it was a Friday so I could sleep in today. I lucked out with the weather too. Yesterday and today are both warm clear days, which is hit or miss in June here in Denver.

The bright afternoon sun is making me slightly regret staying up so late last night but it was worth it. I'm more of a night owl type of guy anyways and it was a fun evening. About the only negative is this was the first birthday I've had as a single guy since I was a teenager.

My last girlfriend and I split a few months ago after almost two years together. It was an amicable breakup and I still think she's a good person, we just weren't a great fit. At least not romantically. Sexually we hit it off and that's why we stayed together longer than we probably should have. It's also why we still frequently slept with each other until I found a new place to live. We're better off not together but I really miss the amazing sex. It kind of sucked to go to bed alone on my birthday. Oh well, that's life.

Leaving my used Toyota I look at my reflection in the window. I'm moderately athletic and slightly shorter than average at 5 foot 8 inches. I joke that just means I'm closer to most boobs. I'm decently good looking with somewhat messy sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, and the lightly tanned skin of somebody who likes the outdoors but uses sunscreen to avoid getting cancer.

Grimacing at the glare from the cars, I walk through the parking lot to the mall entrance. I wasn't planning on going to the mall today but I was given gift cards for both Target and the sporting goods store, both of which are here at the mall. I could use some new shoes and some kitchen stuff I got used to having when I was living with my ex. Not the most exciting of shopping trips but it should be good.

I casually appreciate the outfits on some young women leaving the mall. The warm, bordering on hot, weather has encouraged a lot of sexy outfits. I wait for the small group to exit before heading through the automatic doors but instead of stepping into the little area between the two sets or doors everything goes white.

Blinking I look around slowly and see at least a dozen hazy figures standing near me. Part of me really wants to panic but that side of me is being suppressed. It's almost like I'm watching myself as much as I'm watching the others around me.

There's a deafening rattling sound that somehow reminds me of rolling dice, but far larger and louder. Some of the figures around me disappear and the rattling sound happens again, slightly less deafening this time. More figures disappear and then more rattling, then again until I don't see anybody else around.

More dice roll, this time less loud, followed by indistinct murmuring. The words are almost understandable but any kind of meaning escapes me. There's the sound of a solitary, gigantic die bouncing around. When it stops there's a jubilant cheer and a distinct groan of disapproval.

Suddenly a naked woman is standing in front of me. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. She looks me up and down happily as she shifts into another most beautiful person I've ever seen. Then into another. And another.

She seems to be constantly shifting, taking the shape of every kind of beautiful woman imaginable. Tall and buxom, petite and slender, large and voluptuous, thick and muscular, slenderly athletic, short and stacked, and everything else and in-between. Same with her hair, eyes, and skin tone. She shifts from Brazilian to Native American. Lustrous dark South African to Japanese. Scandinavian to Arabic. Anything and everything. It's almost like a character generator of the most beautiful features cycling through random combinations on a tour of every type of beauty throughout the world.

"Hello Karl." When she speaks, her voice seems to shift, overlapped with every kind of sexy voice imaginable. "We're playing a little game and I want you to be one of my pieces on the board." She has the most arousing voice I've ever heard, like she's pushing all my buttons at the same time.

"Do you want to be one of my pieces?" She asks. "I can guarantee you'll have a long and interesting life. It won't be a normal life but it'll never be boring and you'll have fun. Lots and lots of fun." Her voice and appearance continue to shift and change as she speaks. "What do you say? Want a life of fun?"

I stare for a moment before blurting out, "Yes!" Aside from my birthday party last night the rest of my life is kind if boring and dull. I also get the sense that the fun might be sexual in nature and I really like sexual things.

"Great!" She exclaims as I hear a faint groan of frustration that slightly distracts me. "Oh ignore that. They're being a sore loser. You don't have to worry about that though."

"Because I got lucky, you're going to get really lucky." She starts to explain, pulling all of my focus back on her. "Here's what's going to happen and what I want you to do. Everywhere you go, you can make three new rules. They can be about the place, the people, the work, and some other options. You'll figure it out."

I'm somewhat confused as she goes on, "Because it's me, the rules you make have to be sexual in some way. And there's some guardrails in place. Nobody will get pregnant or get an STI or anything that would kill the fun. Oh, and nobody will get hurt so don't worry about that. You'll understand more when you start making rules."

I don't really understand what she means but she keeps going on like I do, "And if you don't like a rule, you can always replace it. You don't have to be stuck with a rule you don't want anymore."

There's a deep angry shout from somewhere that fills me with dread and the sexual goddess or deity or entity or whatever looks up. "Hey, nothing was said that he had to keep the same rules. Don't complain just because you forgot something." She turns back to me, "Don't worry, nobody is going to interfere with you and the rules you make. That's part of the rules for our game."

"Now for what I want you to do." Her captivating presence and sexuality command my full attention. "I want you to have fun." I stand there confused. Incredibly aroused, but confused by the vagueness. "Do what you want. Play. Be silly. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy others. That's all I ask you to do."

There's some confused murmuring coming from multiple disembodied voices. "If I don't direct you the rules can be more powerful." She explains for everybody. "So go do what you want. It'll be fun and add wonderful randomness to our game." The murmuring turns partly admiring but some turn to unhappy grumbles.

"Don't think too hard about this." The constantly shifting beauty says to me. "I'll check up on you soon. Maybe in a few years. Have fun!"

She blows me a kiss and the white vagueness flashes back to the mall. I stumble and almost run into the frame of the second set of doors. Shaking my head I enter the air conditioned mall. It seemed so vivid but so strange. There's no way that could have been real but I've never had anything like that happen before.

Trying to ignore it, or at least not think about it right now, I walk the short distance to the main mall corridor. I have to decide if I want to go to Target or the sporting goods store first. They are on opposite sides of the mall so I parked near the entrance right in the middle. I don't mind shopping in general and walking through the mall usually means fun and sexy people watching.

Looking around at the people, including some attractive women, I notice each store has a smallish glowing white box at the front. I don't remember seeing those before and something about them makes me want to check them out. I head to the bath and lotions store to look at the box at the front.

As I get closer I realize the box is really one of those clipboard holders. Even though it's glowing nobody else seems to notice the box. When I get right in front of it I see the writing on the box and the single clipboard inside. Both are labeled "Karl's Rules" in big letters.

With a shaking hand I pick up the clipboard and I suddenly know exactly what this is. It's like I got instinctive knowledge dropped on me or unlocked. The clipboard has several different sheets for different categories. I can make rules for the location and for different groups of people in the space. I know how to use it and the hard limits of what it can't do. Aside from that and the very certain knowledge this is real, there are no guidelines.

I don't really know what to do so I pick up what looks like a dry erase marker on the glowing clipboard holder. It's weird that people don't seem to see the glowing white box and as another woman enters the shop while casually walking around me I understand they won't notice me while I'm making rules. That means I can stare as much as I want without repercussions.

Looking in the shop there are a half dozen customers with a few employees, all in their 20s and 30s and all women. Everybody in here is fairly attractive but one of the workers catches my eye with her big busty chest. I love everything about feminine bodies but I really love breasts of all shapes and sizes.

With that in mind I jot down the first thing that comes to mind on the employee sheet.

Rule 1: Employee dress code includes working topless.

I finish writing and when I return the marker and clipboard to the holder and faint pulse of light spreads throughout the store. I watch in amazement as the employees quickly remove shirts and bras, stashing them under the front counter. They are left with their normal slacks or skirt with the standard apron being the only fabric covering them up top.

The slim young black woman at the register has fairly small breasts that are mostly covered while another employee is facing away from me with her lightly tanned athletic back completely bare. The busty employee has dark hair and pale skin with a hint of pink showing she has wide areolas. Her nipples are covered but her large breasts have some serious sideboob going on.

Part of me can't believe this is happening but another part of me knows this is the way my world works now and to just have fun with it. Focusing on that, and the busty employee, I go over to ask her a few questions. I know the rules work, but I don't know how what other people think about the new rules.

"Hello sir, can I help you find anything?" She asks in her polite customer service voice while trying to tug on her apron to cover herself as much as possible. While she's topless, she seems very embarrassed and self conscious about it.

"Umm, yes. Maybe some hand lotion. The almond one." I say since I could actually use some. Another thing I got used to with my ex. "Also, why aren't you wearing a shirt under your apron?" I stare pointedly at the front of her apron with her name tag telling me her name is Jessica.

"Right over here." Jessica says, her large breasts swaying as she turns. "And, well, this is just the dress code. It's one of the rules here." She shrugs making her breasts jiggle wonderfully. With a quick tug of her apron to cover her breasts again she looks a little more embarrassed.

"Here we are." She points to the shelf of lotions with one hand while holding her apron firmly with her other hand. "Do you need anything else?"

Watching her jiggling breasts and her struggle to contain them gives me an idea, "Yes, but please wait here. I'll be right back." I almost run back to the white box and pull out the clipboard to add amother employee rule.

Rule 2: Employees will not try to fix any wardrobe malfunctions.

That should be fun but seeing the tester lotions gave me a fun idea. I turn to the sheet for store's location rules.

Rule 1: Karl may test lotions by rubbing them onto any skin he wants to.

That should be fun. I quickly replace the clipboard and return to Jessica. "I've tried the almond lotion. Do you recommend any others?"

"The almond lotion is good but the clementine one is a little lighter and smells great." She reaches out to pick up the tester and her right breast spill free of her apron. "Oh shoot!" She mutters with her cheeks coloring more with embarrassment as her wide areola and pink nipple are now showing. She doesn't try to fix it even though it's obvious she wants to.

I'm not the only one that notices either. A slender 30ish year old woman in yoga pants and a matching tight tank top stares and licks her lips, obviously enjoying what she sees. So I'm not the only one that benefits from these rules. That's very interesting.

I take a generous amount from the offered container of lotion and start to rub it on my hands. It's clearly more than I need so I ask Jessica, "Can I test some of this on your skin?" Holding my very lotiony hands up.

"Umm, sure. If you want. It is one of the rules so, yeah. Here." She holds her hand out to me but I reach past that to grab her large, soft breast. She squeaks in surprise but doesn't jump back or anything. "Are you sure that's where you want to test it? It is, umm, hand lotion so..." she trails off.

Because of the rule I made she's willing to let me rub lotion onto her breast but the whole situation is clearly embarrassing to her. I'm loving it though. I love playing with breasts and I love doing things in public. This is fantastic!

I reach out my other hand to her other breast to "test" the lotion out more. Jessica blushes slightly deeper as that frees her breast from behind the cover of the apron. I start rubbing and massaging her heavy soft breasts with my lotioned up hands. They are each bigger than a handful and are surprisingly perky for their size. They hang heavily on her chest and shake and jiggle wonderfully in my hands. While rubbing her I make sure to push her apron between them to really expose her chest.

The woman in the yoga gear is standing nearby pretending to look at some products while staring intently as I fondle and play with Jessica's large pale breasts. I know that with the rules I can rub lotion on her breasts, and any exposed skin, as much as I want but if I were to do something like kiss or lick her breasts I'd get mall security called on me. At least with the current rules.

I could change them but I don't really feel the need to just yet. I keep massaging and kneading her large breasts. The soft heavy weight of them is amazing and I make sure to rub around her areola and pink nipples. It doesn't take long for them to start firming up under my attentions.

After a few wonderful minutes it seems like the lotion has rubbed in all the way, "You're right, this is lighter." I say giving her breasts a nice squeeze before letting go. "And it does smell nice. Thanks for the recommendation and letting me test it." The woman in the yoga outfit gave up pretending to shop and watched the last minute or so intently. A few other people watched too while a couple of others very deliberately didn't watch.

"You're... you're welcome." She stammers slightly with a combination of embarrassment and arousal. "Is there anything else you need help with?" She asks automatically before closing her eyes briefly. Her normally excellent customer service at odds with her desire to avoid more public scrutiny.

"Thanks, that was all for now." I say to her relief and the disappointment of some of the watchers. Jessica quickly leaves to do something else with her breasts somewhat oddly exposed. With her apron squished in between them her big soft breasts kind of hang slightly to each side. When she turns they sway significantly and from behind she shows quite a lot of sideboob.

Looking around I'm not sure what to do. The words of direction given to me come back with sudden clarity. Play. Be silly. Have fun. I don't need a plan or try to power game things or anything like that. I should just have fun in the moment and not worry about what I could do or should do.

With that in mind I get a bit more lotion form the tester container and turn to the woman in the yoga pants and matching tight tank top. She quickly and enthusiastically agrees to me testing the lotion out on her and soon I'm rubbing her taut stomach and the bit of exposed cleavage held tightly in place by her sports bra. She seems to be really enjoying it and the public attention.

I kind of want to do more with her but I'm having a lot of fun exploring. Later I'll probably want to do something more than this but for now I want to feel more women. I rub lotion on every woman who has some exposed cleavage.

A half dozen women and a half dozen differing sets of wonderful breasts later, the reactions from them vary widely from embarrassment to enjoyment and more. One woman in her mid 30s with some medium sized soft breasts seemed offended by the public displays, even saying something about how immoral it was. Her obvious disapproval spurred me on to play with the tops of her breasts even more. She didn't stop shopping though, which is interesting.

I see Jessica and her big breasts on display and decide she shouldn't be the only employee in that club. I see the athletic tanned woman with wavy blond hair come out of the back. Taking the tester lotion with me I get her attention and then start to rub her chest. I understand that I can only do this because it's an apron. If I tried to open her shirt I'd get in trouble but I can openly massage and grope her breasts under her apron.

She has firm, perky medium-small handfuls with small brown nipples. Her apron still mostly covers them in the process of rubbing lotion all over and between her breasts. I revel in fondling and squeezing her firm breasts and I bet they would jiggle sexily if she was bouncing on something. She doesn't seem to mind being played with as much but her apron also mostly covers them when I stop after a though "test" of the lotion.

Lastly I go up to the register so I can have fun with the beautiful slim black woman ringing people up. "I want to test this on your skin." I tell her once she's done with her current customer. She seems hesitant since there's another customer waiting, the woman in the yoga gear. "Here, I'll test it while you're helping her. It'll be more efficient and great customer service."

She seems hesitant but the woman in the tight yoga outfit nods agreement so she agrees too. I walk around behind her slim body and rub her smooth back from shoulders to waist. She shivers slightly as I run my hands around her slender waist and up under her apron to her small breasts.

They are soft and not super perky with medium sized nipples. I start to knead and massage the lotion into them and get a surprise gasp and moan from her. It seems like she's very sensitive there. I play with her breasts in different ways and I quickly figure out she likes strong squeezing and a bit of pulling on her now very firm nipples.

Her cashier skills slow down significantly as I play with her but the rapt expression of the customer tells me she isn't going to complain. If anything she'd probably like to see more. With the cashiers small body her small breasts really aren't being shown off much. I'll have to fix that.

Later though, right now I'm having way too much fun. I want to pull her close to me to feel my erection against her beautiful firm looking backside but I know that would get me into trouble. Instead I focus on her great little breasts. After a minute or so she starts breathing a lot heavier and she steadies herself against the counter. Another minute or two of intense playing and she shudders slightly and clenches her jaw to keep her moan from being very loud.

I just played with her breasts in public enough to get her to orgasm. This is amazing! Judging by her expression the woman in the yoga outfit seems to think so too. I give the cashier's nipples a last tweak that makes her jump before letting go and stepping away from her. "This lotion seems great! Thanks for letting me test it out on you." I say with a grin.

12