Karl's Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome." She responds shakily as she steadies herself. "Glad I could help." She shakes slightly before finishing ringing up the customer in front if her. After all that playing and even bringing her to orgasm her breasts are still covered by her apron. The other employee was still mostly covered too. I kind of want all of them to show off like Jessica is with her big breasts.

I go to the white box and pick up the clipboard again. The marker cap has an eraser bit on it like some dry erase markers. I remove the employee rules and start over.

Rule 1: Employee dress code requires the display of breasts and nipples, preferably topless.

That should make sure they all put on a show. I look over to see Jessica rub her big breasts and hold them up temporarily while stretching her back. It reminds me that breasts, especially large breasts, can be uncomfortable when not supported and bouncing around freely. At least that's what others have told me and I definitely believe them. Maybe I can fix that.

Rule 2: Employees won't get sore or have physical discomfort due to the dress code.

What's interesting is I tried to write discomfort but I couldn't. I just knew that was a rule I couldn't make. Physical discomfort would work though, which is interesting. I think about it and immediately understand that discomfort of the sexually embarrassing type is not only ok but encouraged.

The supernatural being or goddess or deity or whatever she was seems to have clear preferences. With that in mind I add a third rule. At first I wanted to let everybody "test" lotion like I did but I couldn't write that. I guess there are some limits. Going back to the deity's direction to be silly I make a fun rule.

Rule 3: Customers may test lotions anywhere on employee's skin. Only customers who have been told about this rule will be able to do so.

It's kind of like the pirate island you can only find if you've been there. Satisfied for now I put the clipboard back in its holder. Jessica drops her breasts with a nice jiggling bounce and straightens out. It seems her sore back is magically better. Even though she seems very self conscious about it she adjusts her apron slightly to better display her wonderful breasts.

The other employee on the floor slides the neck strap of the apron off, gives it a twist, and puts it back on. She effectively turned it into a racerback style top but in the front and framing her sexy mounds. The cashier up front simply takes her apron off and ties it around her waist. She shows off her soft little breasts and dark brown nipples proudly at attention. Standing at the register the petite black woman almost looks like she's completely nude.

The reason I wrote the third rule like that walks towards me to exit the store with her purchase. "Excuse me." I say to the slim athletic woman in the tight yoga outfit. "I noticed you watching when I was testing out the lotions."

"Yes." She answers slowly. "What about it?"

"Well, you can do the same thing." I tell her.

"What? No way! The rule is only you could do that." She seems confused.

"Yes, that is true." I agree since that rule must still be in effect. "But you can test out lotions on the employees now too. As much as you want and as long as you want. Just you though. Try to keep it a secret."

"Really? Holy shit! You're right!" She exclaims. "I didn't realize until right this second when you told me! Wow! Thank you!" She jumps forward and gives me a big hug pressing her sexy toned body against me. "I'm going to go do that right now before I keep shopping. And probably again before I leave!"

She turns quickly heads back into the store and straight for Jessica. Within moments she has both hands firmly kneading Jessica's big exposed breasts. They have very different expressions on. One of gleeful excitement and strong arousal and the other of continued embarrassment with maybe a hint of arousal.

It would be nice to join in the fun somehow but as a huge voyeur and somebody who gets really turned on by doing sexual stuff in public I kind of want to watch. The woman in the yoga outfit seems really into this and it's incredible sexy to watch her play with Jessica's large breasts. I do want to do something else though. And after playing with the cashier maybe have my own orgasm.

I pick up the clipboard again and turn to the store location rules, wondering what I could do when a woman walks by and makes a noise of disgust. She's a fairly attractive blonde in a long skirt and a more traditional blouse. It's an outfit I wouldn't expect on somebody who looks like she's maybe in her 30's. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

She turns to me, her pretty face set in a disapproving scowl that seems to be her natural state, "Ugh, that's what's wrong!" She points at Jessica getting her bare breasts throughly rubbed. "I wish they would do that in a corner or something. Somewhere out of the way so I don't have to see it."

"So, its OK for her to rub the employee's breasts like that?" I ask for clarification.

"Well, yeah. It's just one of the rules around here. She can test lotion on the employees but I just don't want to have to see it." She seems to have strong opinions about it.

"So why not shop somewhere else?" I ask for more clarification. Partly to see how she rationalizes things and partly to help me understand this weirdness.

"I'm not going to stop shopping here because of that." She says like I'm being stupid. "It's just one of the rules." She turns to walk away and I get a good look at her body. She has a little extra weight but she carries it well. Her body is slightly plump and very curvy with fairly large breasts. Honestly she's probably about average size, which looks larger next to somebody like the slim woman in tight yoga spandex.

I'm very attracted to women in general so I think they are both sexy in their own way. With that in mind I add a couple of rules to the store's location page.

Rule 2: Karl may masturbate anywhere in the store.

If this works like I hope then I'll be able to jerk off right here in the store, which would be awesome. Time to see if I can have fun with others too. I start with trying to write that I can fuck anybody in the store but that is apparently too much and I can't add it. I come up with an alternative that should be fun.

Rule 3: Karl may use any other customer as a mastubration aid.

Putting the clipboard back to the same gentle pulse of white light I catch up to the woman in the long dress. I pause before just going for it and hoping for the best. "Excuse me, I want to use you as a masturbation aid."

She looks at me and rolls her eyes, "Ugh, fine. Where did you want to do it? Probably out by those two." She says that last but with real derision. It's a great idea though.

"Yep, over here please." I lead her right next to Jessica getting her breasts played with. The slim woman in the yoga outfit is clearly loving playing with the large pale breasts as much as I was.

I scoop a bit of nearby thick body butter lotion from a tester container and smear a dollop of it on each of Jessica's big breasts "Here, can you test this lotion out? It might take some extra rubbing to really work it in." I say with a smile. The yoga woman grins in response while Jessica looks more embarrassed. The woman next to me rolls her eyes again and makes another obvious sound of displeasure. If she doesn't like that she's going to hate what I hope I can do next.

While slim hands rub Jessica's breasts anew I unbutton and unzip my shorts. Even though I know I can do this because of the rule it still feels weird. Exhilarating and thrilling, but weird. I know I'm a voyeur and always got a thrill out of doing things in public spaces but I don't think I realized how much of an exhibitionist I am until right now.

Standing next to the three women I pull out my good sized cock. I'm a bit above average size but not huge and I've been told by several women they like my junk. By their expressions all three women seem to like what they see, although the woman next to me blushes before looking away resolutely.

"What's your name?" I ask her politely as I grab my cock and start slowly masturbating.

She looks down at my exposed member before making another displeased sound, "Just because I have to help you doesn't mean I'm going to give a degenerate like you my name."

"Wow, um, ok." I look at her. She really is objectively beautiful but she's such a mean spirited person. I make a snap decision to mess with her more. "Ok, then I guess I'll call you Miss Masturbation Aid. So what all can I do to you?" I check her out rather obviously.

"Ugh, do you have to call me that where other people can hear it?" She huffs at me with annoyance. "And what do you mean, what can you do?" She asks like I'm stupid. "It means you can use me as a masturbation aid. You can look at any part of me or even touch me to help you masturbate." She looks down at me cock again, "But don't try any funny business. Make sure you keep that thing to yourself."

"Ok, so I can do this?" I squeeze her somewhat plush rear before sliding my hand up her body to cup her breast. She has large handfuls encased in a heavy duty bra.

"Yes, you can." She spits out.

"But why? Why shop or stay in this store if you don't like that I can do this?" I ask while kneading her breast and feeling her softer flesh above her bra.

"It's not like I have a choice." She says sharply. "Besides, it's the rules you can do that. I'm not going to stop shopping here when we're all following the rules. That wouldn't make any sense."

The intellectual part of me thinks it's really interesting hearing her take on the rules. The sexual part of me is thinking of other things as I start to unbutton her blouse with one hand while slowly masturbating and frequently glancing at Jessica getting her beautiful big breasts thoroughly massaged.

"Miss Masturbation Aid, can you help speed this along?" I ask tugging on a button. I know that if I stop jerking myself off I won't be able to play with her.

"Ugh, yes I can." She starts unbuttoning her blouse. "The faster you're done the faster I can be done with this wicked degeneracy." She finishes with her shirt and leaves it hanging closed, "And why are you calling me that depraved sexual name?"

I push her blouse open to reveal her sturdy plain white bra. "Because you didn't want to tell me your name so I had to call you something." Reaching under her open shirt I push her bra straps off each shoulder and tug the cups so they flip down to expose her pale breasts and surprisingly thick dark pink nipples. "Besides, you are a masturbation aid right now so it's an appropriate name."

Her breasts are large handfuls but very soft and smooth. I'm guessing that without a bra they would sag with gravity quite a bit. Right now with her bra still kind of supporting them her heavy breasts are extra jiggly and very sexy. I kind if want to have her bend forward topless and see how much they hang down. Or see how much they would move around if she was getting fucked while laying on her back.

Instead I grab one and shake it several times, loving the look and feel of it in my hand. "See, you're great at this Miss Masturbation Aid!' I say cheerily as I start to jerk myself off faster.

Jessica and the yoga woman are staring at me and my playmate from only a few feet away. "Don't you two think she's a great masturbation aid?" I ask them while stroking my cock. I lean down to suck on a thick nipple while groping the other big breast.

"Yes!" Jessica says quickly, taking in both of us.

"Fuck yes!" The yoga woman says giving me an appreciative look but mainly focusing on the partially exposed woman I'm playing with.

"See, you're great at this!" I encourage her after coming up for air from sucking on her nipples. She looks away and makes another sound of disgust while I keep stroking myself. I'm playing with her large, soft breasts while watching Jessica's large breasts get massaged and groped and played with. Right in the middle of a store in the mall. This is a dream come true.

Pressing the side of my face against her chest so I can watch Jessica get played with I start stroking myself faster. Holding a big breast with my other hand I start shaking her soft flesh, reveling in the feeling of her breasts jiggling against me. While they both have big breasts, hers and Jessica's move in different sexy ways.

Despite me wanting to play for a while it doesn't take me very long before I'm at the brink. It's not surprising considering the whole situation. I grab her breast tight and stare at the yoga woman squeezing both of Jessica's big breasts while I tip over the edge. Moaning against the soft pliable flesh I shoot my load, splattering cum onto the hard floor.

Breathing heavily I look around to find that nobody is stopping us or anything. There's a range of reactions from disgust similar to the woman I'm playing with, intense interest like the yoga woman, and everywhere in between. It's bizarre but amazing I can do something like this. I just groped an embarrassed woman while mastrubating to her and another woman getting groped right in front of me.

"Are you done yet?" The woman whose large breasts I'm holding asks directly, clearly not happy about being a part of this and being put on display.

I shiver a little as I slowly stroke my softening cock. "Yeah, just about."

"Good!" She says taking an abrupt step back and quickly starts getting her bra back in place. "Degenerate perverts, all of you!" She starts to hurriedly button up her blouse. "Masturbation is just wrong. Fornication should be only to make babies. And what that one is doing is just wrong!" She points to the yoga woman playing with Jessica. Both of them seem hurt and unhappy with the comments, even Jessica with her own public embarrassment.

"Really?" I know not everybody is into public stuff and that is a common taboo but this seems a lot stronger than just that.

"Really!" She says emphatically. "I'm not some kind of public Jezebel like those two!"

"Wow, umm, ok." She starts to walk off into the store. "Wait, are you still shopping here after that?"

"Yes, of course I am." She turns to me like I'm an idiot. "That's just the rules here. I don't have to like it but that's just the way things are. I wouldn't expect someone sex addled like you to understand that." She storms off in a huff.

The yoga woman looks after her, still slowly massaging Jessica's breasts, "Wow, she's a bitch. What's wrong with us? That one? Jezebel? Really? Who calls other people things like that?"

Maybe it's inuence from the magic or the goddess or whatever or maybe it's my own desires bubbling up but I want to do something to embarrass the woman even more. Weirdly, if she hadn't said all that I'd probably leave her alone. But now?

After getting my cock back in my shorts I head back to the white box and pick up the clipboard again and look at the rules for the location. It's easy to erase the first rule I made letting me use anyone's skin to test lotion and replace it with something else. I wasn't sure if it would stop me like it did earlier but it lets me add my idea. Weirdly I find myself automatically adding capitalization without thinking about it, like I'm making an official title or something.

Rule 1: Anyone designated as a Masturbation Aid may be used as one by anyone else in the location.

I don't know exactly how that will work but it should hopefully be fun. I put the clipboard back to another gentle pulse of light and walk to the yoga woman as she finally seems done with groping and massaging Jessica's breasts. "Hi, I just wanted to let you two know something."

They both look at me, "That woman who said those mean things?" I get nods and they both glance over at the shopper. "She was helping me as a designated Masturbation Aid. Just an fyi."

They both look over again, this time with longer appraising looks.

"Thanks."

"Thank you. Hmm, I could take my break now..."

"You're welcome. Have fun!" I encourage them cheerfully.

They both nod and walk off. Jessica to the door at the back, presumably to clock out, and the yoga woman straight to the beautiful but mean and prudish woman I played with. She says something to her but the only words I understand are "Miss Masturbation Aid" followed by "Oh for the! What now!"

The yoga woman quickly gets the woman's blouse open and bra pulled down similar to how I had it before jamming a hand down the front of her own yoga pants. The tight spandex leaves no question about what she's doing right now as her hand starts moving. Similar to what I did the masturbating yoga woman grabs a big soft breast and plants her face against the busty woman's chest.

A few moments later Jessica joins them and after a few words the slim yoga woman makes room for her. Soon the off duty employee has a hand down her skirt and is sucking on the customer's other big, soft breast. They both seem to be having fun but the mean spirited woman being played with looks embarrassed and mortified.

That worked out great! I watch a few moments and almost do more here but decide to leave them to their fun. If this is my new life I can always have more fun later. Lots more fun. The goddess or deity said she'd check on me in a few years. I can't imagine what wacky sexy fun I'll get up to in that time.

Humming happily I leave the store thinking of the fun I could have while getting the stuff I need for my apartment. There's a pair of guys poking their phones waiting outside the bath and beauty store, which is sadly typical. They should just go in with their partners instead of waiting awkwardly out here. I normally wouldn't help them but I stop because it means more fun inside.

"Hey, are you two waiting for someone in there?" I ask. Both look confused but nod. "Thought so. You really should go in there too. There's a woman in there right now who's a Masturbation Aid. Just saying..." I shrug.

The two guys stare at me a moment before immediately putting their phones away and heading inside. Even if they don't do anything they're in for a visual treat if they like women and boobs. Humming happily I look around. I still haven't figured out whether to go to Target or the sporting goods store first. Something tells me I'm going to run into lots of distractions either way.

12