All Comments on 'Karly's Magical Cock Ch. 01'

by annie_slick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Don't let t his be the last. Please !!!!!!! More!!!!!!!!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Different. A little repulsed by so much cum during the "COCKgasm" but hey it's a fantasy right, and one in which so many lesbians wish they could have an extension of themselves they can actually feel to penetrate a woman. The premise behind the story is very creative. But you can catch more bees with honey than you can with Gatorade loads of cum, by down playing the copious amount, that's not the focus. Also when the story first started out, Karly's fantasies stemmed around Lori and now that she has a magic cock, it includes the rest of the cheerleaders. So whorish and sort of male-driven, now wanting to fuck everything (not saying all men are this way, women can be whorish too). Annie_Slick, I would like to see where you take this story, so I look forward to reading chapter 2.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago
Addendum

Annie_Slick, this is your story, so write it as you see fit. As with all comments, including mine - take what you need and throw away the rest. Happy writing!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
loved it!

I'm so excited for the massive all-girl orgy that is coming. I love the idea of one futanari being the center of attention from a half dozen or more young girls. I also really enjoyed the tremendous cumloads that she ejaculated. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I want more! I need her to fuck Lori like she's been dreaming of!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

KARLY'S MAGICAL COCK CH. 01 when is CH 02 and ending coming

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

chapter 2 is required please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous