Karma

Story Info
Karma delivers karma.
1.5k words
4.04
33.2k
50
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

A short one here. This came to me while reading another story from LT56linebacker where Karma appears in human form. It got me thinking about it a bit, then this popped into my warped brain. Don't take it too seriously.

Karma:

It was impossible not to notice. Of course, I always noticed this type of thing. After all, that is what I do. I knew what I looked like. 5'6", blonde and blue, perfectly proportional, face of an angel, the perfect 36-year-old MILF with a perfectly proportioned body. Yeah, I was used to getting the looks. Unfortunately, his was more than just an appreciative look. That would probably cost him more than he was willing to lose. Still, he needed to have his chance to fix things. I turned back to the bar, hoping that he would save himself.

No, contrary to popular belief, I am not a bitch. I truly do want humanity to do good and to live long happy lives. I really do hate it when people harm others and I need to get involved. Unfortunately, that is one of my roles in the universe. I love the times that I can get involved with good people and make good things happen to them. No, you earthlings are not alone. Fortunately, most of the other planers containing intelligent life have learned their lessons, and I am not required on those planets as much as I used to be.

"Hey, pretty lady." I heard from over my right shoulder. "What's your name?"

I let out a sigh of resignation. Of course, it didn't come out that way. To him, it sounded like a sigh of arousal. That was the thing with me. On the inside, I was sad that this idiot was about to put himself and his family through hell. Yes, I could help to alleviate the financial wreckage of his family, but there was really nothing that I could do about the emotional wreckage that was about to be unleashed upon his wife and children.

"Tyre" I answered. "My parents had a weird sense of humor."

Carl Anderson. 38 years old. Penchant for cheating on his wife whenever he was out of town on a sales trip. Liked to pick up lonely housewives. Preferences were blonde haired, blue eyes wives. Just like me right now. This wasn't my natural look, but it was what was needed for this mission. If you saw me at home relaxing, I am a natural redhead. Yes, I am beautiful, and really, no man or woman would be able to resist me when I am on the hunt. I do that occasionally, because, like most life forms, I do need the occasional physical and emotional companionship. I always make sure that my partner for the evening is single and without any entanglements. The reason for that will be blatantly obvious shortly.

"Hello to you as well." I answered. This was going to be the easiest pick-up he had ever had. Still, he would need to make the decisions on his own. He needed to decide for himself what his fate would be.

Over the next hour he made his moves. I had subtlety mentioned his wife and children, but he continued on. He paid my tab, as well as his tab, and we ended up in my room. Yes, I do love sex. Regardless of who I am with, I give it my all. After all, it is a part of what I am. If this was to be his last sexual encounter for the foreseeable future, it should be a good one. He is a very good lover, so it was very good for me as well.

The video and images were delivered to his wife, boss, relatives, and friends before he showered the next morning. I was long gone on another assignment. This time I was a petite oriental woman. Too bad Carl didn't have a prenup agreement. It was a year later when I saw him again.

"Hello, Carl." I spoke.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I looked around at his surroundings. He was living in a tent full of holes underneath an overpass.

"Wow. You certainly have changed your living conditions since I last saw you." I commented.

"Yeah. My wife must have put a PI on me on my last trip. She took me to the cleaners, then I was fired from my job. To cap it all off, I was given a crappy letter of reference from them. I'm now working at the drive-through at Jack-in-the-Box just to keep up with the child support and alimony payments. Last month, I was beaten by three other homeless guys, and they stole everything I had left. The last time I had sex was with you about a year ago. When I got back home, her brother and a couple of his biker buddies were waiting for me. They beat me so badly that I was in the hospital for almost a month. They kicked my balls so much that the doctors had to remove them. Now, I can never have sex again."

"Well, yes. I could see that as a possibility when I entered your life. Just to let you know, I never actually cause specific events to happen. Really, all I do is set the stage. I didn't make your wife divorce you, I just sent her the video and let her make her own decisions. I didn't make your boss fire you, I just took the memory from your mind and sent him the video of you fucking his daughter. I didn't tell your ex-wife's biker brother to beat you to hell, I simply sent him the video of you cheating on his sister with me and the video of your memories of you fucking his wife. Everything that happened was caused by you not being able to keep your dick in your pants when you should have." I explained.

There were several minutes of silence as he thought about what I had just told him. I finally something that I said clicked in his brain.

"Wait a minute. How could you access my memories and create a video of that?"

"Do you know who Tyre actually is?" I asked.

"No." He responded. "I just thought that it was an odd name that your parents gave you."

"Well, truthfully, I don't have any parents. I am a Goddess. At one time, I was Tyre, the Goddess of the underworld. Now, my name is Karma. My mission is to cause bad things to happen to bad people. Everything that is happening to you is because you picked me up at that bar that night. Had you refused me, you would have been counseled by one of my associates. If that didn't take, I would have been back looking completely different. All that would have done is to postpone the inevitable."

"But I wasn't a bad person." He exclaimed.

"Carl, you seduced married women for fun. You cheated on your wife. You met women for sex on company time and told your boss that you were meeting clients. You were the cause of five divorces. Of course, you are a bad person."

"Well, FUCK!" He exclaimed. He then looked at me and asked, "Are you a stripper?"

"I have been in the past a few times. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have always heard the saying that 'Payback is a bitch, and her stripper name is Karma.'"

"Yes. That is true. Sadly, my real name is also Karma. Do keep in mind that Karma works both ways. Yes, as you found out, I cause bad things to happen to bad people. I also cause good things to happen to good people. Your ex-wife, for example. She is now married to a very wealthy man that loves her dearly. Your children are going to a very expensive and highly rated private school. Last summer, her new husband took all of them to Europe on an extended vacation. Yes, I introduced them shortly after your divorce was final."

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Is, [SNIF], is there any chance for me? Is there any way that I can get out of the hell that I am in now?" He asked.

I couldn't help the blinding smile that came across my face. This was one of the rare moments that made my whole existence worthwhile. "As I said, Carl, I have two sides. I can bring good karma, like I did for your ex-wife, and I can bring bad karma, like I did for you. There is hope for you, but you need to earn it."

With that, I turned and walked away. I had another mission to do. As I turned the corner, I changed to look like a mid-thirty's Korean woman. The closet lesbian that was hiding her sexuality from her husband and children liked her women that way. Maybe this time, the husband would be understanding and accept her occasional dalliances with other women. Who knows? Perhaps they would work it out and share her female lovers. Either way, I would either bless them or curse her.

I am Karma. I'm not really the bitch that people think I am.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers