All Comments on 'Karma'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 280 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

didn't even think much about the age difference .

wodahs53wodahs53about 2 months ago

Karma is a name that fits and I want to say that it is very refreshing I know this is fictitious but it's a nice story. I personally would love to find a woman like Karma. I want her to be 5'2 110 lb long long chestnut hair to die for please. I want to say this is my fantasy maybe one day it'll come true. I am going to try my hand at writing a story from the inspiration that I've seen and heard in all the stories that I've listened to.

Regards Hopeful

Eir1kurEir1kur2 months ago

Lovely. BTW, as one writer to another, there are a couple of places where I think you have incomplete edits or something else that just slipped through. Maybe you could use a grammar checker to find them. I didn't think to take notes, I just *had* to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very heartwarming story. Though you have got the meaning of 'karma' wrong (I'm a practising Buddhist living in Florida), I will refrain from nitpicking because the story is so beautiful. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Wow...poor Maria...tried so hard, and Karma came around (in more ways than one!!)

That Karma and Joe belong together is obvious...right from the start. Karma is exactly right...there is nothing wrong with "different"...just gotta be brave and step into it!

Five Stars...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💫💫💫💫💫💯🎉

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue these heart-warning romance stories. There’s a gentleness with “Home is Where the Heart Is” and this one that is very sweet, yet you still are descriptive sexually that is appealing also.

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u25 months ago

Karmaà. I am a believer!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

whole heartedly endorse ur approach to ur craft, u n those like you dont need neednt shouldnt be apologetic about their process n style

more so we so need the shifting shadows of our fervent desires crystallised embellishing dreams encouraging n restoring failing hope

Fireplace10Fireplace105 months ago

That is a BEAUTIFUL love story!! Wish we had more like it.

LeB

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

That was just lovely !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never cried this much at a story 5 stars!

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Tugged at my heart; just hate to see people suffer, but knew eventually that it would resolve positively with the sweet girl putting out and love prevailing. As always, your stories are well written and sexy-just wish you had a decent editor and knew word usage a bit better such as when to use “to” and “too.”

TexGrizzlyTexGrizzly7 months ago

Fantastic story and well written! Thank you for crafting and sharing, it brings great pleasure to read this story, a true gift on many level.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One Word and 5 stars.

Inspiring!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was kind of like the other book. The one with Paula and the homeless boy.

RenrutYesacRenrutYesac9 months ago

Wow, this was like a movie. Loved it.

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

Wow. Another fantastic story. Again the depth and detail behind your characters make you work so fun to read! Excellent work. Thank you!

drseaknightdrseaknight9 months ago

I love your work and I have read this story before and I came back and read it again and it still is sweet and caring with honest characters with real feelings. Thank you so much for this and all your other works.

phfinaphfina9 months ago

I feel this about Karma: it's a sweet story for a sweet, little girl, Karma, and her Joe, her big ol' Joe that she gives the big eyes to and loves so much. That's what I think about this story and why am I crying?

kisses, `phfina

brucewinwoodbrucewinwood10 months ago

Wonderful story, well written. I connected with the characters and rooted for them to make it.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. I definitely liked reading it.

perejohn41perejohn4111 months ago

A wonderful, beautiful story! Thank you for writing it. Karma is certainly real, as my 81 years have shown me.

granoldadgranoldad11 months ago

Truly a great read, one of the best I have seen on literotica. I just hope someday I might be able to write as good as you.

If you could. I have created my first chapter of a story. This is the first time I have ever written anything.

I would love to have your thoughts and critique.

(A Tale of Two Wives 001)

granoldad

thotdusathotdusa12 months ago

The last line has me in tears. God I loved this story so much<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story and the painful endurance of the romantic pair to fulfilling love. Faith, hope and charity exemplified.

Other stories could use a speed editor, but I am amazed at your prolific and varied plots. Quite a positive storytelling sir. Your life experiences are surprisingly varied and rich. I have learned more from you about relationships out of the 'norm' than from my past expensive shrinks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story the second time around just as much as the first time I read it. Knowing how it would end was okay because I love happy endings. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brill…Wow… Loved it❗️ Do some more please😉

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great to re-read, in my GOAT folder.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(2/1/2023) Brilliant! Thank you for another extremely enjoyable read. This is exactly what I search for. Five stars and this story goes on my list. I can only imagine how his daughter would react when she finds out about her future step-mommy.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another read of this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Crying while writing this. The story is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your work, LC68, is a pleasure to read. Great characters, great dialog, steamy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story it felt like real people talking and describing their emotions. I hope you wright more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read this story a dozen or so times since you published it here and every time it comes off as fresh and new. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story, the build up and then the climax. Very good

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Thanks for a pleasant reading time. This story captures the romance and the sense of Karma 'cumming'' around to reward the good ... and avoids the bad players in life. At least in a story, it can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oldie but goodie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is how I like a romance story. I love the slow build up and when the sex came it added to the story, rather than just being a wank scene. Nothing wrong with those, and I read then too, but in their correct catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your wonderful story 5stars gpa

Crissy4uCrissy4ualmost 2 years ago

One of my fave stories

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I love a good love story and this was a good one. It needs a little TLC to spruce up the spelling and punctuation but it made me smile.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Lovely to reread. A favourite.

strebor190strebor190about 2 years ago

Another excellent story. I really enjoy your writing and the way you build up the story and characters. This one was very heartwarming. Thanks for the good read.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

Excellent story.

Being a 2x widower, this tale really resonated with me. Different than your usual fare, but all seem to be well thought out. Please keep up the entertaining writing, you do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gods that was so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read and reread this, and it always makes me feel good! May-December relationships are challenging at best, but put the right two people together and love becomes ageless.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Very good story and enjoyed it very much and loved the ending.

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatabout 2 years ago

Beautiful Story, Very well told

thank you

Arinderk75Arinderk75about 2 years ago

"EVERYTHING does happen for the best... when you strive for the best."

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Excellent story telling!! Characters are believable and very captivating. Loved how this unfolded and the ending. Nice pace not too fast just perfect. The supporting characters were sufficiently developed to allow the story to progress with much realism. My emotions were tugged and wrung out! Super story excellent writing. Thanks for sharing with us/me. John

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

sweet, lifetime movie material

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have wonderful story writing and telling skills

mrfluffermrflufferover 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of long, drawn-out stories and yours was borderline there for a while, but I'm glad I stayed with it. wonderful dessert!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story with realistic characters & a real ending.

Very well done with few homophones & uses of too when only to was called for.

A definite 5 for leaving me happ for having read this.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first time reading your work. I will be reading more. This left a very good first impression. Well written and greaat characters. I was hooked quickly. Thank you for your work. Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo great story, writ more.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Thank you. The other comments already said rhe rest.

DdaltonDdaltonover 2 years ago

Best of yours yet!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a lovely story, though the author lets the reader finish the story in their imagination it would of been nice to have another chapter to bring the story to a final conclusion or at least an Epilogue. Well done, 5 stars

ElliotAldersonElliotAldersonover 2 years ago

Loved it! You find yourself rooting for both characters to get what they both need and deserve. KARMA.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Wow, what a great love story. No SLUTS, no PIGS, just two people who cared for each other, needed each other, and relished each other.

WOW, thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully amazing. You're an excellent creative writer with a talent for character development while allowing a story to unfold at its own pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would be wonderful to hear her, in a couple months, walk up behind him, and say," my darling HUSBAND, I am starting to gain weight. Then show him the positive test he's going to be the father to their twins she's carrying... Then tell him he's the love of her life. I wonder if she'll still drive the Toyota?

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 3 years ago

This is without doubt one of the best stories I have ever read!

Thank you from an old man who is still both romantic and horny!

noblegent45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. I am a sucker for well told stories with happy, feel good endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it. 4 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My father was 20 years older than my mother. It worked, only down side she was widowed young. Beautiful, lovely, well written story! You're very talented. Thank You for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story and how it was written. I hardly have a comment but I couldn't let this one go by without making a comment. It was written way I feel about life.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

I loved it! What cam ne said about you? Simple! You're very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Your lovely Karma will give me some exciting dreams tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story, makes good dreams for an old man like me. Thank you.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable story,but would have liked to know what happened next.

Head609RamHead609Ramover 3 years ago

The story has great progression and is at the top of my favorite list. Thank you for the good grammar and proof-reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

This is a really good story. Thanks

Steel_EyeSteel_Eyeover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Even if this story had been twice as long, the short erotic section was absolutely sensual and worth waiting for. Keep up with the writing.

AJGestAJGestover 3 years ago

I loved this story; a gentleman and sweet lady finding each other. I love the quips of humor interspersed in the dialog between these two friends and lovers I think this is one of the best love stories I read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your writing always feel like home

Please never stop !

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Very sweet............and spicy! Loved it. Thank you, jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved It

Excellent, just excellent. 5 stars but orders of magnitude better! CC

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfull romantic story

Great story at least for me. Yes it really can happen. I am 73 and I have a FWB who is 46. She is a very old and dear family friend that I have know since she was in the 2nd grade. She was and still is my daughters BFF. This is not a live in type of friendship, she comes to stay with me whenever she is in town and we usually go out to dinner and movies and concerts. We are both outdoor types so we sail, canoe, fish and hike together during Summer and ski, snowshoe and snowmobile in the Winter. It is a long story but I don't write well so it will never be published. And no we didn't get together as FWB's until just a little over 2 years ago, several years after my wife of 44 yrs passed. So kudos on such a nice romantic love story that brings a true gladness to my heart. This would be a 10* if I could vote that way.

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

As many of the comments say, a beautiful story. Thanks, AJ

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 4 years ago
It can happen....

....because it happened to me...

My girl is 21 years younger than me, although I’m in my late 60’s now, but we met over 8 years ago and have been married for 2 years.

Who knows what the future will bring but I do know that this is a far better relationship than my first marriage, and the age gap was just a few months.

After some debate, we just decided to take the happiness we have now and see what the future brings.

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

Whoa!!!

Man you...

This was just beautiful. Perfect.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the mushy stuff.

Beautiful story. Enjoyed it. Pretty sure I knew where it was going, but who cares? It was enjoyable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Romantic and sexy as hell

Such an awesome story, well developed characters and sexy as hell. Should be in the romance section and it will be one of the Top Ten of that category. Thank you so much.

CaptainAmericaCOCaptainAmericaCOabout 4 years ago
the best I've read here!

extremely well written. Isn't that the kind of relationship we all want? brought a tear to my eye. you have a gift in communicating deep feelings. thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Love Story

This is the best of your stories I have read so far. Soft, loving and tender! Glad I hung in there to read this because I was about to look elsewhere for stories after just reading (stopped after part 1 feeling sick) of your brutally abusive sex torture story “The Breaking of Allison”.

barn650barn650about 4 years ago
great romance in just 8 pages

I am a hopeless romantic and this story more than fits the bill. Thanks for sharing with us.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
So sorry

Loved your story and I'm so sorry that I can only give it five stars. One of the best romance stories I've read in a long time. The sex was as described, making love. Thanks

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Two people who deserve each other " Find" each other

Karma is what it is.

These two beautiful people had their own problems but when they talked,

they found out that they could let loose and show each other how they felt.

Great story and Karma is what it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Favorite

Out of all the characters (in your stories that I read about so far, and I plan to read all of your stories), Karma is my favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22300 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...