All Comments on 'Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 05'

by TheNaughtyCraftsman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TheNaughtyCraftsmanTheNaughtyCraftsmanover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading this

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Please know that this took more than a few turns that I didn't see coming. The fact that Mark loved Vanessa as much as he did came a huge surprise.

I apologize to the people that are looking for revenge. I have experienced unconditional love and know it's possible. I couldn't do it, but I suppose part of me could.

Thanks again,

TNC

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 11 years ago
Really unbelievable

I also understand unconditional love, but this last chapter was just totally unbelievable. He sees his wife having unprotected sex with at least 4 to 5 guys, then she bats her eyes at him and all is forgiven? Then the next second he is also having unprotected sex with her. Again, I understand unconditional love, but that is just plain stupid. No telling who else that skank had sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it Coming ...

Unconditional love in the real world isn't always rational either - those who stay with abusive partners, for example. When this series started, I thought it was going to be a light diversion - it is turning into something much more. With the benefit of being very readable, as well. This is really good stuff - thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is a wimp

I would have tossed her worthless out on the street. She is a whore and the excuse she did it for him is bullshit you dont fuck other people to protect the one you love. The fucking hurts them more cause your a lying cheating slut. Should have went to the police and took your bumps that way instead of giving your pussy away. Hope they all catch something cause of the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish vanessa got punished

but I did like the harem theme.

StardayStardayover 11 years ago
Part six

When is part six coming

TheNaughtyCraftsmanTheNaughtyCraftsmanover 11 years agoAuthor
Chap 06

Chap 06 should be in the pipeline by thr weekend, Thanks again for reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You started out so well, in the first chapter,,,,

But It seems , , , You fell into a pussy well and cannot get yourself out.....I even think giving you a 1 is to much...

bill

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 11 years ago
I call bullshit

I am on page 2 and I call bullshit. She fucks around on him with more guys than she can count. Unknown STDs and he fucks her bareback. I don't care if they are soulmates, you are putting risk in your life. He is trained Navy, that is not going to happen. Her penance for all the lies, cheating, betrayal is that he put her over the top with vibrators. Fuck that. I am not one to want massive vengeance, but this the is lightest I have ever heard of. Will read the rest now, but I am so disapointed, if I had to vote on emotion alone, it would be 1 star.

rabbitreaderrabbitreaderover 10 years ago
Great story

I like the compassion shown here for Vanessa. I thought she'd be tossed out with the trash, but Mark is loving the sinner and hating the sin

TheNaughtyCraftsmanTheNaughtyCraftsmanover 10 years agoAuthor
For the record

Rabbitreader...for the record I did too. That's what the story started as when it perked to the surface. It wasn't until I started into it that things started going in a different direction. I suppose I could have forced it back inside the lines, but it would have felt stiff and stilted then.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
Bloody erf...

Ok, let's dissect the previous chapters timelines...

Ignoring everything before he gets back home since it's irrelevant except in the "they're crazy about each other and she's a veritable slut for him" sense...

When he sees the guys and her leaving there isn't any smiling, laughing, "love you", "hurry back to fuck me more", or anything indicating she loves what she's clearly doing..

When he saw the stills and video(s) you didn't relate whether she expressed "Yes! Yes! Yes!" kind of thing...

She came in the one but even rape can result in an orgasm...

Her initial excuse was "I was alone"...

Not the same as "I was lonely" since she *could* have meant "They blackmailed me and since I was alone, I couldn't think of a way out..."

A couple of problems with that are 1) when he said "You were LONELY!?" she didn't correct him... and 2) he'd been back during this happening and she didn't "Help, I'm being blackmailed" at any point.

Then later, you have Amy threaten her if she hurt him. She did. And Amy did nothing.

Also, Ness only let *one* person into her defenses and after the years they were together, she had to know he only let three in his...

And yet she really thought fucking *multiple* someone elses would hurt him less than losing everything including his career.

That's not really believable.

Finally, for me, he's crushed (and rightly so since someone he let into his defenses ripped his heart out) and yet he's almost all better now.

"I love you like crazy so you fucking around is only a speed bump."

Sorry, I'll read on, hoping for the best, but after the MAJOR RAAC I already mostly skimmed the rest of *this* chapter (excluding conversations and flashbacks)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story makes no sense. Ambivalence did a good analysis of why it falls apart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous