Karma Really is a Bitch, 750 words

Story Info
He finds out the hard way.
822 words
4.11
23.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read another Karma story, and this popped into my head. Just fluff, not really a LW story except peripherally. But seems like Karma stories go here so... 750 words ...

starting ...

now

=====

Nothing ...

Nothing ...

Nothing ... wait ... something ...

Dark ... Not hot ... Not cold...

Not really pitch dark ... more gray ...

.

.

.

Lighter. In bed. Regular, steady beeping.

Light. A ceiling. A window. Curtains.

Eyes closed but still seeing ... a woman, next to the bed.

A beautiful woman ... luxurious auburn hair ... kissable lips ... penetrating emerald eyes ...

She stands, displaying her voluptuous body draped in sheer fabric clinging to her curves like body paint, every detail hinted at, promised, but not quite revealed.

'Good afternoon. How do you feel?'

'Like I was hit by a truck.'

Some laughter is musical, soothing, engaging and inviting. Her laughter was derisive.

'But you were, don't you remember? You were headed home after picking up that woman.'

'Oh, now I remember, she was giving me a hummer. Did I blow through a red light? Oh shit, those headlights! I hit the brakes, but ... shit, shit, shit!'

'How bad is it? How's ... the woman?'

'You can't even remember her name. No worries though, she's dead. Got what she deserved -- I saw to that.'

'What? What do you mean, what she deserved? And how are you involved? You weren't driving the truck, were you?'

'No, her ex-husband was driving it. Her lover hid child porn on hubby's computer. She got him arrested. He got off eventually but was divorced, fired and outcast by then. From VP to trucker in 15 months, including 3 months in County waiting for trial. He's not a big guy, so he had lots of non-consensual sex in there.'

'OK, she was a bitch, but how are you involved?'

'I make it my business to ... shall we say ... balance the scales.'

'Well it's too bad about her. I guess I'll be okay though, right?'

'That sot of depends on what you mean by okay.'

'Hunh?'

'Well, she had you in her mouth when the truck hit from her side, forcing her into your door. She broke her neck, died instantly. I guess I was feeling charitable. Unfortunately, she took something of yours with her.'

'Wait, what?!? You don't mean ...?'

'Yep, bit it clean off. She Garped you. Doesn't really matter though, it's not like you were going to use it again.'

'Why not? I'll get out of here eventually. Why wouldn't I want to fuck more bitches?'

'Well, you will get out of here, that's true. Just as soon as that damn beeping shuts up.'

'Isn't that my ... heart monitor? You mean after they disconnect it, right?'

'Your cardiac monitor, yes. They will disconnect it, but it will have to stop beeping first.'

'But if it stops beeping, then my heart will have stopped. I'll be ...'

'Dead. Yes, that's right. You're actually brain-dead already.'

'Bullshit! If I'm brain-dead, how are we talking?'

'My doing. I injected a little ... we call it bodhi ... you can think of it as consciousness or sentience ... into your existence.'

'So this isn't real?'

'Oh, it's real alright. As real as anything you'll ever experience again. Unfortunately, it's also the last thing you'll see, hear, taste, smell, touch ... perceive ... forever.'

'You mean until my heart stops, right?'

'Nope, I mean forever.' Did you notice that the beeping has stopped?'

'No, I didn't ... does that mean I'm dead now?'

'Again, no. I've stopped time for you. You're here, wherever here is. And you'll stay here.'

'Why? I understand why ... that woman was being punished, but I didn't do any of that. She was divorced for more than a year. Why am I being punished?'

'You've always been a manwhore. You've slept with 216 women. 153 of the were married or in committed relationships. 106 of those resulted in break-up or divorce. 13 ended up in domestic violence. 9 resulted in murder.'

'It's not my fault they chose to cheat. Again, why am I being punished?'

'You have fathered 41 children. I shouldn't say fathered, since you never made any effort to see even the 7 you knew about.'

'Again, so what? I'm nobody's fatherly role model. Kids were probably better off without me.'

'Well, I agree with you there. But while most of your offspring have had pretty shitty lives, including child abuse and two suicides, that's not why you're being punished.'

'Then why?'

'Remember the first wife you screwed? Remember her how husband showed up? Remember how you went out the window and got away? Remember how you later learned that he shot her, then himself? Remember what you said when you heard that?'

'Yes, I said Karma's a ...'

'You were right.'

.

.

.

Dark ...

Silence ...

Fuck!!!