I'd be Better Off

Story Info
They kept telling me I would be better off.
9.5k words
4.31
78.5k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Better Off

They assured him he would better off afterwards

** There is no sexual contact between minors. All people participating in sexual activity are 18 years old or older. **

Inspired to some degree by the song I'd Be Better Off written by Johnny MacRae and Steve Clark. Performed and recorded by Doug Stone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"I be better off in a pine box on a slow train back to Georgia,

In the gray walls of a prison doin' time.

Think I rather die and go to hell and face the devil,

Than to lie here, with you and him together on my mind..."

Damn, I hate that song. It hits me every time I hear it and tonight is no exception. I never really drank before my life turned a sad country song cliché but, here I am again for the third night this week.

"Hey Will!" Danny called out. He would probably consider himself to be my friend, but I know that I don't really have any friends. That would require me to allow myself to feel; something I am completely unwilling to do right now.

"Hi Danny, what brings you out on a Thursday evening? Don't you think Carla would like to have you home this evening?"

"She's worried about you, Will. Ever since Amy left, you just aren't the same guy."

"I'm fine! Go on home, Danny. Tell her I said hi."

"Think I'll set and watch a couple of innings of the game with you"

"I haven't even been paying attention to it. The Cardinals and I are having the same kind of year."

"Well, a beer won't hurt and we can catch an inning or two before I head out"

He ordered a lager and turn his attention toward the screen.

I turned my head that way but I wasn't into it. Nothing could hold my attention these days as I searched for an uncomfortable but at least bearable numbness.

As much as I tried to avoid the memories, they always came rushing back to me. That's why drinking had become my new pastime. Anything to not be able to remember. The tears didn't come much these days but the pain never seemed to disappear. There she was again; her face, her laugh, her sound, her smell... just her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amy Stanley (nee Franks) was the love of my life and the bane of my existence. We had met in high school. Yeah, I guess I'm one of those jerks that believed that you could meet your soul mate before you move out of your parents' house. Our friendship started in the 10th grade. We were partnered together for a history project. Amy despised our history class and our teacher Coach Sawyer. We spent three weeks working together and became pretty good friends. We both ran in different circles so dating never really crossed our minds but I appreciated her carefree approach to life. We would hang out together when our friend groups bumped into one another in our small town. Both of us were smack dab in the middle of average physically. Amy is 5'4" and 125lbs. Her auburn hair has always been beautiful and a source of fascination for me. She has hazel eyes than wander from greener to more blue depending on her clothing and her mood.

By our junior year of high school, we would seek one another out. I was always attracted to Amy but I didn't feel like she reciprocated my interest. That year I had filled out enough to catch her attention. I was 5'9" and 167 lbs. of pure lean muscle.

Our desire for one another was intense but a boy raised in south Alabama knows that there are limits on far a gentleman can go with a young lady. Our year was filled with some incredibly passionate make out sessions. I became intimately aware of all of her curves; on the outside of her clothing exclusively. Her gait and her curves draw every eye in the room when she walks in. 34 C breasts, a slender waist, and I dream of genie hips were enough to capture my imagination and hold it hostage.

During the fall of our senior year, we both turned 18 and our education continued. I will, unfortunately, carry the memory of Amy's bare breasts with me forever. I say unfortunately because I will never find a set of titties that will entice more. I love her C cups. Her breasts with perfectly proportioned to her body, have light pink areolas with cherry red nipples. In all fairness, they might have been that color because of my lips and tongue.

Exactly two times after seeing them for the first time, I had her on her back wrapping them around my dick. We were both sitting topless in my truck when I made my request.

"Amy, baby, your boobs are so incredible!" (She hates the term titties) "Would you let me rub my dick between them?" She looked at me so wide eyed but her grin was unmistakable.

"Take it out, Will. I want to see it!"

"Help me slide my pants down, baby."

"Will, I like your willie," she giggled, red faced.

"He likes you too, Amy. Do you want to touch him or just rub your boobs on him?"

"Show me how, sweetie."

I took her hand guided it to my cock. Like the rest of me, it's pretty average. About 6 3/4 inches but with good thickness. It didn't look tiny in her hands and that made me feel pretty good.

"It's so hard and thick, baby!"

"You turn me on so much darlin'. After we've been together for an evening my balls just ache. I go home and jerk off three times before I can even think about goin' to sleep."

The flush swept up from her chest all the way to her face. "You make my panties so wet I have to change them before I go to bed," she mumbled. It was my turn to blush.

Thinking about her words, I whispered, "Are they wet right now?"

With wide eyes, she nodded her head in affirmation.

"Can I feel them?"

"Not tonight baby; I'm not ready to go that far. Besides, I think there was something else you wanted to try."

By now, precum was leaking heavily from the head of my circumcised cock. I rolled some around on the head and shaft as she leaned back. Like most sexual acts of inexperienced 18-year-olds, there was a lot of fumbling around. After a short interlude and a few embarrassed giggles, I had my dick between those gorgeous titties. She kissed my abs and squeezed my ass.

"Squeeze them around it, please baby," I moaned.

It only took about 90 seconds of seeing her wrap her perky tits around my cock to set me off. I had never come so hard in my life. Being inexperienced, I failed to warn her and my spunk covered her chin and her cheeks. She had a completely shocked look on her come covered face.

"I am so sorry, baby. Please forgive me! I have never gotten off that hard in my entire life." I found a bottle of water and some left-over napkins. We were able to clean her up pretty well and prayed we didn't miss any.

Our dates usually ended up with us parked somewhere on an old dirt road. It was three weeks later when I told her that I wanted to touch her. I had been cupping her pussy through her jeans ever since she mentioned her wet panties. Tonight, she was wearing a denim skirt and I think she had the same thing in mind.

"Can I see you and touch you tonight, Amy?"

"I would love that Will; I hope you like my panties. I bought'em especially for you."

As her skirt slid up, I looked down and saw a pair of sheer black bikini panties. I could see her thin reddish bush through the material. It was neatly trimmed away from the outer lips of her pussy. I slid my hand up her inner thigh until she gave an involuntary jerk when I made contact with her swollen pussy lips. I looked into her eyes as I gently traced the length of her slit. She pulled by mouth to hers for a deep kiss. As our tongues explored one another, I fingers began to gently explore her very hot and very wet pussy. I found her hymen intact and the entrance to be super tight.

"Show me what feels best, baby"

She took my fingers and guided them to her clit.

"Gently rub me right there," she commanded.

With two fingers I began to rub up and down but I began to catch on when her hips began to gyrate in a circular motion. As we picked up speed, she began to push harder into my hand. Her left hand crawled up to her breast and pulled on her nipple. Her right hand pulled my head to her right nipple and I began to tease it with all that I could.

"I'm going to come, baby!" she moaned.

"Do it for me, Amy" I demanded as I left her breast.

We locked my eyes as hers began to flutter. All of a sudden, they rolled back a closed as she shuddered her way through her climax.

We smiled at one another and began to giggle. Our explorations began to take new avenues as we became comfortable with one another's bodies. I wanted to learn everything I could about Amy, including her body. Amy's gait and her curves drew every eye in the room that she walks in. 34 C breasts, a slender waist, and I dream of genie hips were enough to capture my imagination and hold it hostage.

Spring time rolled around and she joyfully accepted my Prom-posal. Both sets of parents gave us an extended curfew on the night of our senior prom. I had a side job and saved a little money. I was able to get a room at the budget hotel one town over. We couldn't stay all night but I found out that I dearly love to please a girl with my mouth and loved to be pleased by hers. We spent the better part of an hour in a 69. I had learned to warn my love of my impending ejaculation but that night she spoiled me and took my seed in her mouth. I also learned that sucking her clit could drive her right over the edge. We weren't the king and queen of the prom but we didn't care as long as we held each other.

We were never in the cool clique but we weren't social outcasts. She is intelligent, gracious, and all around pretty. I am intelligent enough and had enough athleticism to find starting roles on the football and baseball teams. Both from solid two parent homes; we were, by every measure, perfectly average.

______________________________________________________________________________

Danny looked over at me and my pained expression. "Wanna talk about it, Will?"

"Why? I won't change where I am or why I am here. I just have to figure out where I want to be and how to get there."

"Where you thinkin? You want to find a different place, maybe some place with a few more ladies? I can be your wingman and give you a chance to talk to one that might be as lonely as you are."

"No, I am going to have to go a lot further to get away from all of this. Just tryin' to decide on how to get started."

"Let me know when you make up your mind. I'll help watch your place if you need a vacation or even help you move if you can't stay around here."

"I won't be deciding tonight. Why don't you get on home to Carla before you end up in the same boat as me."

______________________________________________________________________________

We both believed that we had been divinely blessed to find our happily-ever-after so early in life. We both wanted to attend college, so we decided to attend the same school. West Florida had a decent communications program for her and good poly sci program for me. Like most universities, our school had a policy that first year students had to reside on campus. This wasn't a big deal to us as we had decided to get married before going too far into our physical relationship.

I proposed to Amy in the spring semester of our freshman year. Since we were already in a committed relationship, we hadn't really chase Greek life. We had made a few "couples" friends during the year. We watched as they either washed out of school or their relationships crumbled. I knew that I had found my forever with Amy and didn't want to watch the same thing happen to us. With what little money I had, I asked her to be my wife. I was overjoyed when she agreed.

Both sets of parents were apprehensive about our decision. Afterall, we hadn't even reached 20 yet. I made my appeal to both sets of them but ultimately that they thought was irrelevant as it would be Amy and I that had to build our life together. My arguments were accepted and both sets of parents gave their blessing. Maybe I would do alright as an attorney.

We planned the wedding for the following fall before school started. We were both tired of dorm life and missed our time together. Neither set of our parents were wealthy but they were both willing to help us with our happy day. Our budget wasn't huge but it was enough for two people that wanted to pledge their love and their lives to one another.

"I William Jonathan Stanley take you Amy Ruth Franks to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and hold from this day forward. I vow to love you in sickness and in heath, for richer or poorer, forsaking all others, as long as we both shall live."

I looked at her. She was everything I could ever want. I promised not only to be her husband but I promised myself to a husband she would be proud of for her entire life.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I sat in my dark living room reminiscing about the day that had been among my proudest moments. I had very little to be proud of any more. My future had evaporated like Amy's love for me. Pine box or prison seemed to be the only options left for me. I was slowly going insane as I thought about how everything was so good until it wasn't.

_____________________________________________________________________________

We moved into an apartment just off of campus right after our wedding. It was tiny and uncomfortable but at long last we were together. We were both enrolled in the fall semester so delayed our honeymoon until the winter break. We were going to the mountains of Tennessee so we could both experience snow for the first time. That didn't mean we didn't try to make a honeymoon of our first weeks together.

I carried Amy across the threshold of our tiny apartment. Most of the furniture was second hand but we had agreed and purchased a bedroom suite as our first big purchase together.

She went into the bathroom to shower and prepare for our wedding night. We were both virgins, at least in the strictest interpretation of the word. I was shaking with anticipation. After three years together Amy was still the only girl in the world that I wanted with my whole being.

"Will, come in and help me wash my back."

I had seen Amy in various states of undress but I had never actually seen her fully nude. I swallowed and trembled as I entered the small bathroom. The frosted glass door slid open and just her face appeared as she leaned out of the steam.

"Join me and get cleaned up before you take me bed," Amy commanded.

I quickly disrobed and joined her in the shower. Her hair was piled on top of her head exposing her slender neck. Water ran down as rivulets, cascading over her nipples and down her back over her slightly protruding rump.

Our eyes locked as I moved to her. Her arms went around my shoulders as my hands found her shapely hips. As our lips came together so did our bodies. Her tongue found mine and my hands slid down over her shapely ass. Lifting her off the ground by those firm cheeks I had hoped that she would wrap her legs around me.

"Not so fast Mr. Stanley!" she giggled at me.

"I want you so badly Mrs. Stanley"

"Patience sir, we have to get you ready for the second big event of the day," she grinned coyly.

"How shall I dress my love?" I asked her.

"Well first, we have to get this thing back down to a normal size so that it will fit in your underwear!"

She took a little conditioner and began to stroke my shaft. We gazed into one another's eyes and grinned like lovers as she jerked my dick.

"Amy, I am about to explode baby!"

"Where do you want to come baby? My face? My boobs? Where baby?"

"Your mouth, baby! Please swallow my load"

Her head dipped just in time as I groaned my release. I had done my best to abstain from masturbating in the week leading up to our wedding, subsequently, my load was massive. She swallowed quickly but there was more than she anticipated. Cum leaked from the corners of her mouth. Taking her fore finger, she gathered it up and finished the job.

My knees trembled as I watched her smile innocently at me. "Thank you, baby! That was incredible."

"Well, the conditioner didn't taste all that great but I want you know how much I love you, my husband. This is just the beginning of our forever. I am going to get out and finish getting ready. Stay here and get squeaky clean for me. You'll find something I would like you to wear on the vanity"

I collected myself and stayed in the shower around 10 minutes. The water was getting cool quickly but I didn't want to rush her. After staying as long as I could stand it, I exited the shower and toweled off. A pair of black silk boxers were neatly folded by the sink.

Exiting the bathroom, I walked down the hall to our small bedroom. The bed took up most of the room but it was what was in the bed that had captured my attention. Amy sat on her knees in a pristinely white satin spaghetti strap slip. When she rose up on her knees, I could see that it was barely long enough to cover her pussy. My breath caught in my throat. Her gorgeous auburn hair cascaded over her delicate shoulders. Her eyes were more on the green side and her skin seemed to be practically glowing in the dim candle light.

"Amy, my love, I have been looking forward to this moment for three long years. Our wedding and this moment will be two of my most cherished memories."

"Will, make love to me. Let's consummate our love."

I slipped the straps from her shoulders and admired her body. She had trimmed my pubic hair into a landing strip. I chuckled when I saw it.

"Do you like it?"

"Baby, I have never seen your pussy and not liked it. I am certainly looking for to licking it with it trimmed that way."

"Later darling, I want to feel you inside of me for the first time."

"How would you like to begin, baby? Do you want to be on top or do you want me there."

Her reply was to lay back and slowly spread her legs. She gestured with her finger for me to join her. I had to pull the elastic boxer shorts way out to clear my erection. I slipped between her thighs and came face to face with the love my life.

She slipped her hand between us and guided my erection to the entrance of sopping wet pussy. Both of us were now breathing quickly as we tried to prepare ourselves.

"Ready, baby?" I whispered.

"Yes Will, I am yours."

Slowly I slid forward finding her entrance yielding to me. While I had fingered her many times, I had always been careful never to go too deep. I reached her hymen and paused for a moment.

"This is going to hurt a little," she whispered

"I am sorry, darling."

"Keep going slow but don't stop until you're through it."

I began to push against her pelvis and she flinched away. She kept her arms around my neck as I positioned my hands on her hip. Pulling slowing down while pushing steadily in, I finally felt her hymen give way. She whimpered and shuddered as I fully penetrated her. Releasing her hips, I gently wiped away her tears.

"Thank you, baby. I love so much. I am sorry that it hurt you."

"I am so glad it's you, Will. I love too. Can we stay life this for a little bit?"

"Of course, my love."

We lay there in our embrace for several minutes. I was waiting on her to make the first move. Finally, her thighs squeezed me. I lifted away from body and looked into her eyes.

"I am ready, Will. Fuck me"

I slowly retreated from her sweet warm core and as gently as I knew how slid back in as deep as I could. Moving into a half push up position, I began to rock my hips more insistently. Thankfully, I had already climaxed in the shower, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long. Amy began to reciprocate my motion.