All Comments on 'Karma Train'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments (Page 2)
RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

"Playing through...don't mind me. Oh by the way you will need to get tested. She has several STDs from her last 6 lovers."

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

That's enough karma to settle numerous spats. How much can 10 mega-karma buy?! Oh well, Simon is one lucky dude. And speaking of karma, how about hooking up with the cheaters spouse? That's kind of like a long shot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the part about the whore and her lover getting killed by the semi and his reaction. The rest was just okay. It would have been better if the bitch sister faced some karma too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well alright alright alright! That’s the kind of Karma story I really like. The kind where Karma really is a BITCH, just like that insipid slogan. Seriously, this little 2 page story told me more about two peoples’ struggle to get a grip on a bad situation better than anything I’ve read in a good while. Cliche’s? Maybe. But cliche’s’ are based on experienced truths. I liked this one a lot. Five stars from me, all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very entertaining, liked how he got revenge and got paid. I hate cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that is definitely a 5 star 🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟. Thank you for the story Hooked

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8over 2 years ago

I have to concur with the anonymous that starts "alright, alright, alright". And the karma was nearly "instant karma", just add big rig!

You could say that the cheaters fate was "karma" and Simon's good fortune were his revenge. (The best revenge, after all, is living well).

But for me it's the other way round: The universe stepped in and provided just revenge for Simon via that blessed big rig. And Simon's good fortune, THAT was the karma for NOT being that big rig that afternoon in his bedroom. I know there was a shotgun somewhere in that house!

Great story Hooked. I usually hate these kind of stories, too.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Again great story. Particularly like the framing of this one using writing as a cathartic vehicle to purge the hatred felt from the wife's betrayal. I would guess that many if not most of these loving wives stories originate from similar roots,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can you not love this story? Sure it's trite and cliche packed, but the lines, OMG the LINES alone are cathartic to anyone who's ever been cheated on. 'Playing through!' Had me chuckling even as I wished I'd been that funny/sarcastic upon catching my wife in bed with another man. Solid Gold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Powersworder, once he got the background, I expected a different reaction from the trooper.

\

@JbRobertson Re: The lover's wife. I think it helped that it wasn't immediate. Many stories would have had them hooking up right after they got their checks. Making them wait made it seem more natural.

\

@Whackdoodle, of COURSE he's the good guy! He was the victim, and HE didn't cause their deaths, no cut brake lines, etc.

\

@BarryJames1952, it's been a long time since I read this, thought he was going to hook up with the sister. Didn't remember that she was a bitch.

\

@UndrApprctd, we have no knowledge of what Derek was like, or what he seemed to be like when Ellie married him, so no need to smear her with no evidence.

\

@linnear, I'm surprised that there was enough left to identify, being in a convertible run over by a semi!

\

@ribnitin - I don't know if I'd call it "instant" success - he had written 18 stories before his book, and he wouldn't be the first author with a successful first book. I find it harder to believe that he continued to find success with the same formula. Not that authors don't often use a formula, but down to using the same names?

\

@MarkT63, Ellie's obviously not a size queen. I got the impression that he was much more sensitive lover than Derek (a common theme in LW with big dicks, pun intended), which many women appreciate.

\

@Bigfundrew - Did you read the description of Derek? What did you expect him to do?

\

@widowedidiot, you ARE an idiot, six inches is on the large side of average, nothing small about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sometimes a nice story with a happy ending is just what the doctor ordered. Also the timing and the healing effect/nature of the books sounded very real.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 2 years ago

Great story, I would have loved for him to run into Anya and say "Who's the little man now?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done I love it when the cheaters get punished and a nice guy finishes in front

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I seldom make this statement... but, pretty damn good! 5-stars

Mayhem55Mayhem55about 2 years ago

Great Karma/BTB story. One thing I thought might be a little more fun when he was writing the stories, Anya should of been included because she covered for her sister. She was really a nasty sort of person with no remorse. Not saying she should of died in the stories but rather had bad karma befall her for her actions. Still, it's a great story and fun read so I gave it 5 stars. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Karma

Makes a screaming squishing sound. And sweet it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just hoping that the truck running over them didn't cause instant death but allowed them to experience excruciating pain and the certain knowledge they dying.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

I liked this one, more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuvk is a reporter but did not think to get pictures/video of them fucking

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Anya needed to get her due, along with anyone else involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STUPID CUCK WORKS IN THE MEDIA BUT DID NOT TAKE PICTURES OF THEM FUCKING!!! INSTEAD WALKED IN TO PACK A BAG!! STUPID AH

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Cute story. Lite but enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing stories can help work through pain as an exercise but if you think it's genius well... cough, and if you think a therapist worth their spit would proclaim the same... um, no that's never going to happen. Actually, at a certain point it becomes unhealthy and can become an obsession.

It isn't too difficult to look around here and identify who is obsessed and who is having fun. I can think of a couple writers who are clearly stuck. Their stories are always the same. The rage is obvious and only seems to increase overtime instead of abating. The stories may have once served as a release but now they are a reminder of the pain and each story fuels their rage. Instead of working through their pain, they are stuck in an endless loop where they continue to feel that violation of trust and respect. Each story fuels the feeling of betrayal and thus rage increases or is maintained. The writer composes the same story or theme over and over again in hopes of relief that never comes.

Until then learn to let go, it will never get better and their mental health will continue to suffer.

Wanna guess who I am thinking about?

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Damn! Some blonde bitch with big tits named Traci must've scrambled your eggs something good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Plucks MY strings. 6.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story, loved it.. I really like/love a lot of your stories.. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have told his in-laws that their remaining daughter condoned her sister’s adultery.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC's books reminded me of soap operas. Women watch waiting for the star-crossed lovers to overcome all obstacles and live happily ever after. For the brief period I actually kept up with a couple; I wanted to see the bad guy/woman get theirs.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

You reap what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plumb 5 stars loco.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

I just loved the bar scene when the cop told him about his whore wife dying in the car crash. Absolutely brilliant!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s a great story, not the usual stuff but a very good twist on a cheating wife, you really drew it together in the second page, that was what made it so special, brilliant.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s a great story, not the usual stuff but a very good twist on a cheating wife, you really drew it together in the second page, that was what made it so special, brilliant.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Cliche'-fest. Too bad he never really got any revenge but I guess karma is second best. The cheating wife's little sister should have had some come her way...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

What a great story line. I was a little pissed when he just got his clothes and left Traci and Derek in the bed, but considering that Derek was built like a linebacker, not a bad decision. Had to laugh at Derek's last name, in view of the size of his equipment. Surprised that Traci's folks didn't throw a shit storm when he kept naming them in his stories. I'm sure someone must have told them what was going on. Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If the MC had done anything more during the confrontation the cheaters would not have been in the intersection at that exact time. Great luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is the affair ALWAYS with a dude with a bigger dick? Why can't, just once, the woman have some reason other than penis envy behind her decision to cheat? Are all LW authors cursed with a micropenis? Do they really think that women only cheat because of a little dick? Truly laughable.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

The karmic retribution of the cheaters being killed within hours of their discovery was almost trite... but only almost.

The meet up of the surviving spouses eas almost trite... but only almost.

Being able to manage to keep these two 'almost trite' story elements from making a story that suffers from being too formulaic - trite - is a skill I thought was shown here in this story with a BTB & B ( Bitch AND Bastard) ending.

...and the victims find each other, happily living new lives together.

An enjoyable - and karmically correct - story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cunt who works in the newspaper yet he had shit for brains by not taking pics on the cheaters!! Cunt liser walked in to pack his bags and then get drunk on piss, asshole

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Hooked, are you Simon? All of your cheating wives are named Traci!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

2nd read for me at it's always a pleasure. the ignorant "Anon" comment posted between sbrooks and eastcoaster is simply amazing!!!!! and he probably votes in presidential elections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good story, I enjoyed reading it. I wonder if he will invite Traci’s sister to the wedding. I mean she was such a sweet, pleasant person. Thanks for sharing, Hooked, Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Many thanks for the laughs, Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"By the way, Ron, since it turns out Anya knew Traci was cheating and was OK with it, don't be surprised when, if she gets married, you get similar phone calls from her husband. At least one about the cheating, I mean."

Also, you might consider if it'll be worth your while to bankroll Anya *getting* married."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have attended both funerals. Of course I would have probably been thrown out for pissing in both caskets.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Again. Spot on story, with a real ending!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only in LW stories is a guy with six inches somehow a small d$ck loser. And of course the cheating bull is packing 10 inches and thick. Because those dimensions are common right? Do some research online. A thick 10 inches is like 1 in 100,000 but of course unicorns are common in fiction also. Go figure.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

I enjoyed it !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ironic. Ecclesiastical. Two hurt victims of cheating spouses can find synergy and a stronger union and future than being alone and abandoned. To write painful experiences as occupational therapy that many enjoy as vicarious profitable entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All good aside from the sister needed to have her face rubbed in the reality of his better life.

photogman18photogman187 months ago

Writing is a cathartic experience. One of the reasons journaling became so popular. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on a nice story . I wish I had caught my first wife cheating on me sooner . It took me 3 Damn tears before i finally caught her . I did send pictures to her Family at Christmas . Believe it or not they hated me for doing that to their little princess and them ..

BlueHemiBlueHemi7 months ago

Great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reading again. Enjoyed it again.

.

My one wish would have been some sort of encounter with his bitch of a former sister-in-lane Anya so he could flaunt his success in her face…and perhaps his new and better wife😎

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very much enjoyed the premise and the story. I totally agree with "Anonymous" regarding the sister in law. I don't think he should have overly flaunted his success, after all, even the idiot SIL would have realized how successful a writer he had become. What he should have done, (my very humble opinion!) was to meet with her and dig out why she thought he was such a loser. And in doing so explain the reasons behind everything that was done in their marriage. Then wrap it up with; do you believe your sister was blameless for what happened? Do you believe that she had every right to conduct an affair? Do you believe I should have continued to go through life as a cuckold to your sister and is this the way you see yourself acting towards your husband when you get married? Based on her answers and with his grasp of the English language, he could have destroyed her.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

I loved this story.

It had all the points I like in a story.

1. Husband finds wife cheating on him.

2. Affair partner is an AH to the husband and feigns superiority.

3. Cheating wife and affair partner are killed in a horrific way. (YES!!!)

4. Husband gets big payout and finds a way to continually disrespect his cheating wife and her affair partner.

5. Husband ends up with the gorgeous and wealthy wife of his cheating wife's affair partner.

6. They both live happily ever after.

Cinderella didn't have as happy of an ending as this story.

Made me feel good all over!!!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

Karma came a bit too quick for maximum impactful. Still a great little tale

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

I think I saw this movie…

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@anon - why in the world would he waste his time explaining ANYTHING to the bitch in law (other than with a mallet to the head, but then too much risk of jail time, so not worth it). She's a total waste of time, space and air.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

A really satisfying karmic BTB. Easy 10 stars.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Another excellent story, well written, and fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Second, or is it third, read for me. And I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time.

Great story, Hooked, thanks for sharing. Dee

5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars as he wrote a book about it .. Heck all I did was send pictures to everyone she knew . Believe it or not her Dad hares me for doing that . I guess you cannot please everyone

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit2 months ago

I gave this 5-stars, even though it was a bit like "if the Hallmark Channel did erotica"! The usual English mistakes.

"I know I should probably be out making sure to move half of our money over to an account in my name only, but right now I could give a shit." >>> should be "I COULDN'T give a shit, meaning "I couldn't care less" WHEREAS here we read that he DID care! Duh!

"I was going to leave the bitch! ... ...This couldn't get any better!" This time, he wrote it RIGHT! Yay!..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hope u got a prenup dude...

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 2 months ago

Good yarn. I just ask myself, will Ellie, the widow of big-dicked Derek, get full satisfaction from our hero's average tool? Hmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I only wish the shitty sister-in-law had somehow been totally shamed.

CpdtpCpdtpabout 1 month ago

This story makes me wonder if the choice of naming most LWs in your stories Traci is a matter of comfort or catharsis.

Ocker53Ocker5321 days ago

I enjoyed this story immensely just wished the sister in law also had some karma going her way⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Well done. Well conceived, developed and presented. No fault here. Five stars to be sure.

/

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

“My parents practically died of embarrassment when they had to tell the reverend why you weren't coming.”

/

The “Reverend” should have immediately cancelled the service, and demanded the removal of the body. What supposed “Man of God” blesses the burial of an unrepentant adulterer?!?

/

Let her be interred in the city cemetery with the rest of the degenerates!

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous