All Comments on 'Karma's Revenge'

by john_sixfooter

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a deluded crap

So confused u are... Sharia court in Singapore..

This guy was the biggest turd I can find.. and u guys kept him in int?? No doubt u are mostly clueless about the others!!!

She gave him enough indications that she was not right.. but did he dump her... that too a trained int guy... nah.. what a joke...

So what he got was what he deserved... and if the military does not wise up and keep such morons in service.. well that’s Russia and China’s advantage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
utter bullshit

True story written by an Army Major? Yeah right! Even "Army" officers know how to write better than this.

This was absolute rubbish.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

She lied about being married and was so fucking crazy she had to be committed to a nuthouse... and he married the psycho?

Zero sympathy for the protagonist. The guy was an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
when alphabet soup and flow charts meet

....

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years agoAuthor
Apologies

This story is 100% true. I sat on this story for a long time, I've only shared it with friends and relatives, so it's not widely known.

I caught two minor errors. 1, in Haiti, my boss and I went to the Task Force J-2, not G2. 2, I repeated every time, it should have been everywhere.

Last, this story is raw. I tried to include only pertinent details, therefore, at least to me, it reads choppy. It doesn't flow like my normal writing, and I write a lot, under another pseudonym. One Sunday afternoon I took a break from my other writing and just bled out the words. This whole experience is still quite painful for me.

I could have made this into a Novella, developed the characters, and shared more details. I didn't, because I didn't want to muck you up with details.

I actually proposed this story, last winter, as part of a military writing contest, but I have too limited hours.

In my defense, how often do you read a real cheating wife story on Literotica?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

The first paragraph alone put me in a bad mood for this story. Saying a story is "true" doesn't increase it's appeal, it DECREASES it, because we don't believe you! Saying he was Special Forces was also a turn-off. At least he didn't use it for revenge.

WAY too much narration.

It's not unusual for a resident of Singapore to speak English. It's a former British colony, and English is on of its four official languages.

"everything and everything?" - I think the expression is "everything and nothing."

I assume he already knew she was a Muslim, so why did his spider sense suddenly tingle?

Since she's Muslim, why is her using a Sharia court for her divorce troubling?

He goes to see her and doesn't talk about the money she took?

I had to skim to the end, this was ba-a-a-d!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 3 years ago
No way an Intel officer keeps a clearance with a foreign national internet lover

Junk, utter ignorance of actual military organization.

Stolen valor sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

I foolishly wasted the time to read it, I've been a member of LIT long enough to know when it begins with "this is a true story" it's nothing but bullshit.

You talked about your other stories , there are no other stories you idiot. One more to toss on the trash heap of writers to ignore.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Ha, Ha. A "true" story! Ha.

This is the biggest pile of crap I've read here. (and I've read some crap) He's a Major in Military Intelligence? I'll refrain from saying what this implies about US Military cause I don't believe they would be so lax as to pick someone this incompetent. He is so mentally retarded he can barely tie his shoelaces.

Singapore isn't Muslim. No sharia law prevails there. I've lived there!

So, he had her checked out. Who by? Mickey Mouse. They found nothing?

Honestly, no one could possibly be as stupid as this guy and manage to feed himself.

rebolzrebolzover 3 years ago

I was in service and did NOT recognize even half the acronyms used. Since most of us are not 27 year lifers, this just made reading useless and goofy. Took too much away from the story. There has to be a hint of believability in the tale. I didn't see it.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Though the concept of the story, real or not, I felt like I was on rough seas, it was all choppy. Better luck next time.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Rick was military and should have been brought up on charges

The UCMJ has very specific rules against adultery especially with the wives of other military members. The MC was quite the sucker. He was very naive with very low self esteem for a Green Beret. Rick needs punishment.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years agoAuthor
Sharia court in Singapore

Since it appears you've never been to Singapore and have no experience with Islamic culture, it makes sense that the concept of Sharia Court eludes you.

It's real, it's a thing, and it applies Sharia Law as stated in the Qurab, Sunna's, and in the Hadiths.

Do a modicum of research, it'll do you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ture Story then I guess these old sayings are true

Military Intelligence is an oxymoron.

Military Intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Military Intelligence are two mutually exclusive words.

Military Intelligence are two terms that do not go together.

Seriously, there were nothing but red flags about this woman and yet her soldiered on pursuing her and most stupid of all he married her.

Apparently, he never got that speech from his momma as the number one 1 rule in life and the utmost priority for any man who wishes to not be murdered in their sleep: "Son, don't stick your dick in crazy!"

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years agoAuthor
FYI, I'm in a wee bit of shock, now

Ladies and gents,

I showed my wife your comments while laughing. She didn't take them so well. If she had had voice to text, she would have melted your eyeball! Since I married her, I can now curse fluently in Pieor Rican (her term) and those of you poo-pooing are lower than whale doo doo, her own words!

Trolls, anonymous and otherwise, you're certified idiots. I hope you have long, pitiful, and tragic lives. I mean that with the greatest sincerity. You have no balls commenting anonymously.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years agoAuthor
I was shocked when my wife wanted to comment!

I've never seen a wife comment before. Have you?

She's cool and we adore each other.

Now let me get back to my regularly scheduled program.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

John, if I'm not mistaken, Sharia Law doesn't even consider the rights of females. Sharia Law punishes adulterers by death, again, if I'm not mistaken. Even as a veteran of the Air Force Police, a few too many acronyms for my memory.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years agoAuthor
ScorpioJJ, Rick was a veteran, he got out.

The UCMJ does not apply to deeds done by former soldiers after serving. He was neither active duty nor inactive Reserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Were you really in the Military

I am not in the military, cousin is and even I know about UCMJ and issues with adultery. The whole story seemed very rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loving wife

are all the loving wife stories nothing but about hate revenge nothing sexy all hate

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Don't apologise for your story, no one else does. As a former Army major who finished up as an S2 in an infantry unit,I feel you didn't do majors or military intelligence any favors.You put up with a crazy broad for a long time it seems. I'm wondering how an adulteress made was out of a Sharia court intact. I thought that they frowned on straying wives. Last two wuestions. Did you help your ex fall, and why didn't Rock have an accident too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really...

Unbelievable that anyone in the US military (let alone MI) could possibly have such a terrible command of the English language...this is the absolute worst written story I have ever read here...well possibly not as bad as midiorigreengrass or whatever he's called. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Know your audience

There are going to be very few people on this site that understand all the abbreviations and lingo you made it a point to put in your story. Had you changed it to more layman's terms it might be a bit better received. And to be honest, I felt like this was nothing but a complete "Oh poor me" story. It definitely was not erotic literature, except maybe to the couple of deranged morons who get a kick out of these stupid BTB stories. You totally jumped the shark when she fell and became a quadriplegic. Sorry my friend but you get a low score from me on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Obvious realism

is woven into your narrative. Fuck all the criticism and personal attacks. Thanks for sharing this painful chapter of your life, and thank you for your service!

Vietnam vet 68-69

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Because.....

...it is your first story I will give you *** and no comments......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You probably need to have military experience, or something, to get this story.

Why is Rick still alive?

Whatever. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what a....

....rambling, incoherent shit show...

1*

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"In the late 1990s I was a 40 year old Major in the US Army, working in the Pentagon as a Military Intelligence Officer. I was nine years prior enlisted, most of that time was spent on a Special Forces ODA."

.

Is that nine years "enlisted" as in NOT an officer and then an unknown number of years as an officer? Or nine years in at the time of your separation at 40? Meaning you were inducted at the age of 31? Also you need ten years of service MINIMUM as on officer to make major

.

One star for shitty details in the opening paragraph that five seconds with google could have fixed for you

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So, the MC new she was a lying cheating whore and married her anyway?

Seems to me he was karmas bitch as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Here's a hint

Drop the "true" story bit. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. In this case, you need a better story line. Unlikable characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing really stupid things. There was nothing interesting or entertaining about any of it.

1 star

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THE BIG BURN WAS HIMSELF

and he was played to the utmost. TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

didn't make much sense to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Did love the comment about Military Intelligence, oh so true, two words that should never be in the same sentence, phrase or clause, especially if used by a Marine, SEAL or any Special Forces. God have you seen them interviewed on TV, makes Stallone in Rocky look like Albert Einstien. Usual sad BTB crap from a tiny dicked loser, not even one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Apologies

... if you say this I a 100 percent true story... then I can only say US mil int sucks if it has dumbos like the MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I had to stop reading this because it just made zero sense.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

Assuming this was meant as satire, good job.

Marrying outside your faith isn’t the best percentage play. Marrying a liar who was actually married is eat up with the dumb ass. Marrying the above who is on crazy meds to keep her shit together is beyond belief. Then he forgives her for cheating . Then he fucks himself by going to see her. As far as I’m concerned, he’s just paying stupid tax and should blame himself for the whole mess.

Now marrying a Puerto Rican girl? Finally a good decision.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
I think

I will actually favorite you as an author. I’m curious how the next story turns out and this one was a page turner in a WTF is next kind of way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lovers or lover's? Guess the latter as I only picked up Rick. 1st mistake...

Downhill from there.

ROTC, G2, G3, CG, ABC.... WTF??? If you plan to write for public consumption, perhaps don't write in code.

6 weeks to work yourself through clinical depression? Fuck off, try 6 months, minimum, of therapy and the rest of your life fighting it if you choose not to take meds.

If this is real then the US military has low standards for their officers especially supposed intelligence officers. Could have been worse you could have wimped out and let her cuck you then sue you for divorce for enough to buy a house. And she got your nads so you should turn him in, but just don't have the spine.

No idea what the end was about, I thought she was quadriplegic (note the spelling, F7 is a great tool), that means she's alive. And poor deluded you think someone like Rick would remain faithful to her. Can't imagine why she cheated.

Overall it feels like you gloating at her disability. In a fictional BTB, it may be fine, but portraying it as true makes me wonder what sort of human you are. Her life is ruined, she is a burden on society and you think it is reasonable payback for her daring to cheat on you?

Add in a touch of xenophobia with all the hints at her doing this because she is a Muslim, that turned out to have nothing to do with anything, based on what wrote.

Perhaps stick to your other writing and seek some help for your apparent health issues..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m with Schwantz

You are either the most awesome or most awful writer I’ve seen in awhile. I can’t tell. Not sure I care.

Write another one soon. I’m definitely a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopeless

No structure, no plot, no intrigue, makes no sense - its just like a bunch statements randomly thrown together

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

That was not a story....just a rambling mess....*1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Once again. too many holes of full bullshit. You are an intelligence officer? Your first liaison would have taken away your top secret clearance. the rest was full of even more bullshit. You know just enough to write a story but not enough to use details with the military and make a plausible story.

. I say this after my own career ended thirty plus yeas ago. Part of it was in MI. The rest was as an operations and security officer.

This is your second story of total bullshit. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

This Story had a Few Holes in it .. Also why didn't someone say Hi to Rick One night . Also Why No Law suit against Rick or the Ex ..

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

this story is the equivalent of a ball of christmas lights that can never be untagled or made to work

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

It was confusing and disjointed. But i think i liked it. I am just not sure if i have proper clearance to make that decision

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
Do you know anything about the Military?

Obviously not. Especially Intel people. I was Intel for 16 years and I don't know anyone that would have taken what he did. Intel people are not called Spooks, Ghosts, Ghouls, or Reapers for nothing. In Afghan you could mess with most any of the shops but you didn't mess with Shop 2, the Intel Shop. If you did, you might find that you are suddenly running a horrible streak of "Bad Luck" in both your military and civilian life. Not to mention if you brought an Arabic National in as your spouse the most important job you would get would be as a Coffee Runner at Intel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t write anymore. Ever

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

No story, just a simple recitation of a militant career.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - I am also ex-mil and this story is all crap.

You should do a lot more research before writing something you obviously know very little about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story - held attention well. Lots of people seem to go out of their way to not just criticize but attack authors. It’s author’s choice what to write - they should try writing a story and getting it published by Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got off to a bad start mate.

English is the nost common language spoken in singapore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was cool till the ending. the broken neck and quad business was not the way to go. he had too many personal resources and abilities to simply play out as it did. Just a poor ending that deflated the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a better ending

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

All that for a sentence that she broke her neck.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Mc idiot, could never have any such military career. Single digit iq does not gain promotions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Karma served at the end, but zero payback for the person offended.

usaretusaret8 months ago

A very uninteresting writing style. Quite boring.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for a serving US military spec ops officer. What fucking moron

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've never had a great opinion of the intel folks, especially the CUIA. But this guy is a tatal idiot. aaaaAnd his driend gets all his money, his woman and lives happily ever ever. Guess his karma was just better the MC.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

What kind of moron is involved with married woman and is stupid enough to marry her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jesli to oficer to chron nas Pan przed takimi oficerami.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn_sixfooter@john_sixfooter
Washington DC area. Retired military, now a government consultant.