Karola

Story Info
A meeting with the largest natural breasts in Europe.
2.2k words
4.31
14.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this story contains breast-play only. However, it should appeal to the appropriately boob-obsessed; those for whom fanaticism about extremely large breasts is satisfied to a large degree simply by handling such a pair...

***

It has always been impossible for me to find breasts that are too big. For me, tits become perfect when they become so large and heavy that the lady has difficulty carrying them around; where their size and weight compromise her posture, sitting position and movement.

As a lifelong tit-fanatic, I've handled many huge pairs but the biggest was undoubtedly the genuinely legendary Karola. Those interested in the very largest will have encountered Karola in many of her numerous videos. She is a mature German BBW with absolutely massive tits. Her truly gigantic udders hang below her waist and are the largest natural breasts in Europe. For sheer size, she is second in the world only to world-record holder Norma Stitz. It's been said that an adequate bra for Karola would be sized at about 48V; a full ten cup sizes bigger than the biggest commercially available bras.

She is a deeply mysterious figure whom we know precious little about. It's not clear at which point her breasts grew to the gargantuan size we've always known them to be but she began modelling in the year 2000 aged about 40. As the suitably breast-obsessed will know, Karola has appeared in videos being suckled but has never made anything more hardcore.

I first discovered Karola during the early days of the web. It was an instant love affair and over the years I watched every video I could find of her. As a committed breast-fetishist, I very much enjoyed the specialist heavy-duty bras she wore. I would marvel at the number of hooks, the size of the straps and the massive cups. Over the years she has probably cost me more cum than any hardcore porn star. Despite only ever doing soft porn.

It was only after years of enjoying her videos that I came across her contact details on a site she modelled for. I was amazed to find the information included her actual phone number. So some weeks later, when my wife was out, I plucked up the courage to dial the number.

All of a sudden I found myself actually speaking to this woman of my dreams. All I could think about was the huge pair of world class breasts on the other end of the phone. She spoke broken English but I managed to ascertain that she was happy to meet fans and we decided it was best to arrange a meeting via email.

Over the next few weeks, we had a fair amount of contact. I lived near Stansted Airport, in the UK, while she lived in Cologne, Germany so it was an easy flight and night in a local hotel. She was very helpful with the search for somewhere suitable and agreed to meet me at the airport. We discussed her fee for a four-hour meeting which she made clear was not to include sex. The cost of just a meeting was naturally considerable and reflects the exceptional rarity of Karola's figure.

I made some excuses to my wife about a work trip and the day eventually arrived. I set off with a feeling of huge excitement, taking with me a small bag which included a long length of rope, a tape measure and a video camera.

Although the flight was short, it seemed to take an age and all I could think of was those gigantic breasts. Eventually we landed and I got to the arrivals expecting to see my dream woman. I waited but nothing. I started to get very concerned and rang her. I think it was just the language problem but she thought I was arriving the next day. So we agreed I would take a taxi to the hotel and let her know when I had arrived.

Just 20 minutes after checking in, the phone in my room rang and the receptionist told me I had a visitor in reception. With my heart beating fast, I went down and there she was, sitting in a chair and looking just perfect. The thing I noticed immediately was that her tits covered her entire lap, reaching right to her knees; a sight of true perfection for a boob-obsessive like myself.

As I approached her, she raised herself from the chair, which took considerable effort. As we walked to my room, it became obvious that walking and standing were not the easiest of activities for Karola. The huge weight of her gigantic breasts naturally caused her issues with balance. I offered my arm as support which she very much appreciated.

Once in my room, she sat on the bed and I found out how much of an amazingly nice and friendly woman she was. We chatted a bit and I made us coffee. She made it clear that she regarded herself as a model and did not indulge in sex but that anything to do with her monster udders was welcomed and enjoyed. She was extremely proud of the size of her breasts and said how much she enjoyed the attention serious tit-lovers paid to them.

She started to take her top off to reveal a black bra that was obviously far too small. My face must have said everything. She said "You told me you liked to see tits in a bra that are way too small so I selected one especially for you." It was perfect. I always think the sight of titflesh overflowing the top of the cups and bulging out under the arms is one of the most beautiful ways to see monster breasts before they are released. I just stared in amazement.

I knelt in front of her huge cleavage and just pushed my face as hard as I could into the soft, warm flesh. I then put a hand to the side of each giant breast to push them together. I spent a long and heavenly time between them.

After a while she sat back on the bed in the undersized black bra. I could now see how these monster udders, even with the support of her heavy duty bra, totally covered the tops of her thighs; a glorious sight. She looked up at me and smiled and asked if I liked what I saw. You could tell how proud she was of her huge bust and knew what it did to men.

I asked her to stand up, giving her a helping hand. She now stood in front of me and I grabbed hold of each cup of her amazing bra. With some considerable strength I started to pull the bra up. Eventually, we both felt the full force of a heavy duty udder drop. The shockwave was obvious; flesh shuddering and a loud slap as the weight of these massive heavy lumps of beautiful fat slammed against her belly. At last, there she was, standing right in front of me with her tits out hanging down below her waist.

I almost came but was somehow able to stop this happening. She told me how she enjoyed the way I had released her breasts and how much more comfortable she felt with them out of her industrial-sized bra.

She spoke of her preference to go braless which she always does at home. I removed her bra fully, taking great pleasure in releasing all the hooks at the back. I put it on my head, which was lost in the huge mass of a single cup and I savoured the smell her breasts had left.

She showed me the bruising on each boob and explained that this was where she had to grab hold of them to pull each one up into her bra; a feat that took considerable strength. She had no idea of the cup size of her bras which are, of course, specially made at considerable cost. However, she estimated them to be probably a U or V cup.

She reclined on the bed. Her phone rang and she had her coffee cup in hand when she answered the phone. She simply used one monster udder like a table and rested her coffee cup on it. Truly a sight to behold.

When she'd finished the call, I began the long-awaited suckling. As I fondled her monstrous boobs, she said in her broken English, "Would you like me to feed you?" Finding a good position was not easy and Karola lay back with the might of her udders hanging to either side like two huge jelly-like sacks of fat. I moved my face towards the right one (which was very slightly larger) and like an expert she manoeuvred her huge tit until the nipple was close to my mouth. I eagerly sucked this in and started to play with the nipple with my teeth and tongue until it began to respond to my stimulation. I could only think about how much milk might flow if she were lactating; how much bigger her breasts might swell up to.

Next, she offered to show me the true power of her udders and I lay on the bed ready for the treatment. At first she gently placed one boob over my face. She then started to demonstrate real udder power and forced the huge lump of fat as hard as she could into my face; telling me to signal when I could take no more. It reminded me of Chesty Morgan in Deadly Weapons but this was on a much larger scale. She enjoyed demonstrating what she could do and the power they could deliver. She then started to effectively punch my face with each udder; swinging and smashing them into my face. Very few women would be able to strike such blows and this experience in particular was profoundly unique.

I asked if she was happy for me to perform some breast bondage. She readily agreed. The thought of seeing such huge boobs tied up had long excited me. I have watched a lot of breast bondage but never have I seen it done on such enormous lumps of beautiful fat.

Attempting to do a quality tie on such large udders was rather harder than I had expected. Karola gave me all the help she could, holding up an udder as I wrapped the rope around it. What I wanted to achieve was what I call sausage tits, where the rope is neatly wrapped around the breast until it becomes long and sausage-shaped. I was amazed at how fast the rope I'd brought was getting used up. The end result was the stunning and perverted site of this huge titted woman sitting there with her tits bound up by a self-confessed udder addict. If she had been open to my cum there is no doubt that I would have pumped a load off there and then.

Next she helped me out with weighing and measuring. The hotel had placed a pair of scales in the bathroom and I collected these and put them on the desk. Karola willingly came over and we both lifted one massive udder up and attempted to place it on the scale. An easy task for a pair that are simply very big but at Karola's level of boobage the scales were simply far too small. Titmeat simply spilled over the side like a massive half-set jelly. The challenge of getting the vast object to sit reasonably on the scales was eventually achieved by our four hands and Karola's careful and skilled positioning.

The reading on the scales was 15kg for one breast. That meant 66lbs of beautiful warm wobbly tit-fat hanging off her chest. The sheer weight of her breasts was the most astonishing thing of all. Just try lifting a 30kg object to imagine what she had to carry around all day.

We also did some work with the tape measure and found that the slightly larger right boob measured a full 31 inches in circumference. The cleavage was also mind-blowing, being 16 inches when hanging naturally. With some manipulation or tight clothing, of course, that could've been increased dramatically.

My time with Karola was nearly up and I had, by then, been in intimate contact with every inch of her magnificent udders. The appointment was over all too soon and she let me put her bra back on and pull her breasts up into each cup before she put her top on.

With the help of Karola, I'd filmed much of the action and had taken many photos. After she'd gone, I pulled my cock raw that evening. The photos and videos later became my main go-to masturbatory tool for years. But they were sadly lost during a hard-drive issue.

I kept in contact with Karola for many years after. We did discuss a second visit but it wasn't to be. I feel sure I could renew my contact and happily visit her again though, for me, that would now be rather difficult. And so the experience of meeting Karola, a genuine huge bust legend for the ages, remains one of the high points of my life.