All Comments on 'Kasey and Leon Set Sail'

by TheLonghorn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very Good, you have set up some nice plots and executed them well. Very glad to see good grammar usage.

Yes, this story really does require further telling.

Handyman2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A closet for her first?

Not romantic at all despite the events leading up to it. Should have happened later and just stuck to the other stuff on the boat.

qazokmtfvgqazokmtfvgover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue!

wrecktechwrecktechover 11 years ago
Please continue

I think the whole closet thing is a great metaphor for the way they feel towards each other. The fumbling, falling and clumsiness is quite natural for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incest between cousins?

Pet peeve here: marriage between first cousins is not illegal in the UK nor Oz. It is illegal in most, but not all, of the United States.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Going!

I like your beginning. It was refreshing to have the interaction not so perfect, but their feelings for each other were evident.

Man_of_his_tradeMan_of_his_tradeover 11 years ago
loved it!

this was a wonderful story and i would LOVE to see more on this story 5-5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"MORE" .........

Yes I think more of there life should be made into a Mini Ch. as your story is a very good read and a big "5"..!!**

Thank you very much for such a good start.*

JAG

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
I agree - MORE PLEASE!

This is a great beginning and I certainly hope you write more. Thanks for sharing.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratgulations

This story surpasses most in this field as far as I can tell. You managed to be able to get around the age gap, very clever. And considering the comments, I have to agree, Make this as chapter 1 in a series!

TheLonghornTheLonghornover 10 years agoAuthor
Sequel and more...

Just to let everyone who's interested know, after a long hiatus from writing (unfortunately living in the real world, rather than fantasy land), I have a sequel to this story in the works.

I'll be writing a separate 3 part story over the next week or so, but then afterwards I'll write the next chapter in Kasey and Leon's lives.

What would people like to see in the next chapter? Any particular requests?

Thank you all for your kind comments. I look forward to sharing more of their lives with you all soon. Please feel free to check out my other stories too. :)

Tommy54Tommy54over 9 years ago
Great story

Very well written. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wasted our time

you wasted our time by not finishing your story. all writers should have the brains to write the entire story out in rough draft BEFORE editing and posting that way readers don't get left hanging by lazy uncaring hacks that call themselves writers. you know you are busy so WHY post a partial story that may never be finished? do all serious readers a favor and delete all stories and make sure they are finished BEFORE reposting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!

Please continue this beautiful story. I too have a cousin I fell in love with too. I have been in love with her since we were kids. Our age difference is not as great as in your story. But I never got the chance to tell her how I feel about her because society says it is wrong for cousins to fall in love and be together.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

please keep going with what promises to be a great story. loved it so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cousins

I see nothing wrong with cousins - I know of a family where the grandfathers were brothers and the grandmothers were sisters

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More please

what a hot sexy romp so far. Hope you keep going with this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous