Kasey's Conundrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After regaining her composure, and while Heather and Kasey were thus occupied, Brittany turned her attention to me. "So you like pee, huh?" she asked. I didn't take it that she was making small talk, but that she had some reason for asking.

"I'm not sure," I answered honestly. "I did seem to get a thrill out of it when Kasey pissed on me earlier on the way here. Can you imagine? In broad daylight, she pissed all over me!"

"In public?" Brittany asked.

"Well, yes," I answered, "but she didn't drop her drawers or anything. She pissed on me through her clothes."

"Oh," Brittany said.

"Do you need to go?" I asked surmising that she did.

"Uh huh. Kasey said not to waste it."

"Well, I'm new at this," I said. "How about if we just go into the shower and you can let it fly? Then we don't make a mess out here."

"Ok," she agreed, looking relieved.

I sat in the shower and Brittany perched her pussy over my face. She wasn't kidding. She had to go. Without ceremony, she spread her labia and let the gold flow. I still wasn't sure what I wanted to do about it. I wasn't ready to drink it, though I admit that there was a certain naughtiness to it that made it seem appealing. Instead, I watched her go in fascination as a steady stream cascaded down my body. Finally, I got brave and moved my mouth in front of the torrent to take a taste. This seemed to give Brittany great delight even though I wasn't swallowing any urine, but only tasting it. It wasn't horrible. It was bitter, but not horrible. Still, I couldn't bring myself to swallow any.

When she had finished, I asked her if I could lick her butt and she agreed. I had wanted to put my tongue in her ass since the first time I'd seen it and was glad that I finally got the chance. I probed her anus with my tongue and she diddled herself and after a few moments, she was cumming again--albeit less forcefully than the last time.

We showered then, and Brittany let me squeeze her ass and fondle her breasts under the pretense of washing them, but we both knew I was merely gratifying prurient interests. Brittany returned the favor by fondling me to the point where I was ready to go again. Then she slipped my hard cock right up her cunt. I might have objected if she had asked, but since she didn't, and since it felt really wonderful, I proceeded to fuck her. It took longer than I would have expected, probably because my dick hadn't seen this much action in one day since I was sixteen, but eventually I shot several jets of sperm up Brittany's wonderful love canal. She also was able to cum again, not because of my superior cocksmanship, but because she had wisely been fingering herself the whole time.

Brittany and I emerged from the bathroom to find Kasey and Heather cuddling on the bed, their sexual desires finally sated.

"Ready to go, girlfriend?" Heather asked.

"Yeah," Brittany replied, gathering her clothing.

I stood off to the side while all the women said their goodbyes and such. I did get goodbye kisses from both Heather and Brittany before they left. Then Kasey and I were alone again.

We were both exhausted and didn't talk much before we turned in for the night.

That 7AM alarm seemed awfully rude the next morning. I was glad it was seven instead of the usual five! Kasey and I didn't talk much. We had to hurry to the terminal and pick up our next load.

"Did you fuck Brittany?" Kasey asked as soon as we'd gotten on the highway toward our next destination.

"Um, yes?" I answered uncertainly. "Was I not supposed to?" I asked, wondering if I was in trouble.

"You're not in trouble," she said in response to the question I was really asking. "I just wondered." Kasey paused for a moment, thinking, before adding, "She had a really nice pussy. Didn't she?"

"Yes," I answered--being careful to observe my pledge of honesty always. "After she pissed on me."

"She did piss on you?" Kasey asked, suddenly excited. "How was it? Did you like it? Did you drink it?"

"It was okay," I responded. "It didn't give me a hard-on like when you did it, but it was interesting. I didn't drink any, but I tasted it. It was very bitter, but not gross. I think she got off on it more than I did. I think that's why she fucked me."

"Well, you must've gotten something out of it if you were hard."

"That was from fondling during the shower, after the piss."

"Okay," Kasey said. "I'm sure that was a once-in-a-lifetime event. We both got a chance to have sex with a couple of incredibly beautiful girls who we'll probably never see again. It was great, but it was a fluke. Now we move ahead with real life."

I wasn't sure what Kasey meant by "real life." Nothing that had happened to me in the past twenty-four hours had been "real life" as far as I was concerned. If real life meant ordinary, then I couldn't picture that ever happening as long as Kasey was in the picture. As I drove, I wondered what sort of adventures awaited Kasey and me.