Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't. Not Opa!" I pleaded. How could I look at him in the face tomorrow? " Please make the Poliks or one of the girls! Not Opa!" He leaned down so we could be face to face.

"You cried bitch. So sit there and be my bitch." He booped my nose and motioned me to follow him after he placed his cock back into his jeans. I was naked and I told him so. "Do you see a bitch wear clothes , Vera?"

"No dogs wear clothes." I muttered.

"So follow me." He turned before turning back. "But on your knees."

I scowled. "You're a sore winner."

"Never said I wasn't." He walked proudly out the door. I followed the way he commanded making a mental note to hold this against him later in life. My pussy juices leaked out of me on my journey. Some of it even dripping to the floor. I hurried to keep up with his daddy long leg strides. He didn't mind me though so I followed absentmindedly thinking about other things like how to go about my revenge. I was almost decided on a tactic when we reached our room and

Graylen lifted me up and set me in the tub. His eyes were sparkling as he started filling the tub squirting a pink bottle into the faucet hole. Bubbles erupted soon enough and we played in them while he talked about past wars and great battles won. He told me above his favorite kills on the field which were collected of a Yanta soldier decapitation by an accidental prone horse, and a dismemberment of a Sengui General by a cleverly placed hoard of chopsticks. I almost vomited at the explanation of the last one. Graylen lost himself in his passion as I sat soaking. I sighed watching his eye color jump with every emotion. Red when angry, blue when neutral, Purple when irritated, yellow when confused. He was a lot to take In. But he was beautiful.

"I-" I started but then stopped. I almost said it. The biggest mistake I could've made. I quickly covered it up when he focused on me. "I think you're nuts." I giggled. Relaxing when he laughed too.

"Maybe, or maybe you don't understand the elegance of the way men look when they feel fear before they die." He laughed. I just rolled my eyes and put my head under water. I can't love him. Ever. I demanded. It is unfated and will end in tragedy. "Unless it doesn't." My heart interfered. Unless it doesn't I agreed.

These thoughts toiled in my head day in and day out for the next few weeks. Graylen had become scarce the past few days leaving the Poliks to handle my care. If I had found where Graylen kept his gun I swore I would've blown my brains out the first day when he announced his business meeting.

I had asked him why I was not coming but he had ignored me and left me alone. It was starting to grate my nerves. Even Opa wouldn't tell me what I had done wrong, and he offered no advice. He had taken to sitting silently next to me.

I grew disturbed in the next few days. It seemed all of my friendships had become nonexistent. I had thrown myself at the wall tired of feeling rejected and was restrained by the evil little couple so that now I laid on my side in the living room with my hands and arms bound behind my back and a gag promptly placed around my head when I told Mrs. Polik to stick it where the sun don't shine. She gasped and slapped me for being crude before restraining me. I swung my legs out furiously but then those were restrained too. I screamed and thrusted my head against the carpet but clearly I wasn't going to do any damage cause Mrs. Polik didn't have anyone stop me.

When Opa came for me on his break he picked me up coddling me while I sobbed my frustrations. I realized as the anger faded it was the only blockade from feeling how sore my joints and limbs were. I groaned wiggling desperately to get out feeling they would break apart if I wasn't released soon. He cut off the rope from me and I cried from the pain while he kept me safe in his arms. He was so kind, I tried to tell Opa that I appreciated him but the sound that came out was a nasty gurgling. He shushed me and put me in a bed down the hall.

"Have you eaten?" his green gaze went in and out of focus. I shook my head no and my stomach gurgled as a witness. "Stay calm I will retrieve you food."

I had only a few moments to myself when he came back and sat at my side. I was feeling kind of stupid then as he looked down upon me as I realized he didn't mean to make me feel unwanted. He undid my gag and asked me why I was bound so.

"It is lonely." I whimpered.

"So you've resulted to death?" he grew angry, his voice booming out.

"No, I resulted to pain. I don't want to die, Opa, I want to feel." I looked away groaning out my anger but he brought my face back. His green eyes bared hard into mine and then his lips came crashing down onto me.

He cradled my head while his tongue found the inside of my mouth playing with mine as I gave into him. When he pulled away I turned my head so that he could not do it again.

"Opa, I don't want to hurt you but I am owned and if Graylen finds out he will have your head. You mustn't destroy yourself to keep me happy."

"Keeping you happy means you staying around, which then also means I am happy. I will destroy whatever is necessary for my happiness." He patted my knee and stood up. Just then a server showed up with lunch and Opa took it to the table before unleashing me to descend upon the meal set forth.

After he took his leave I mulled it all over in my head. Opa was Graylen's head servant. He was anything Graylen needed him to be, a foot man was just his fancy title but underneath it all he was his right hand man. No one fucked with Opa. I had to write this out.

I walked to my little room and sat down mapping out the theories centering around the kiss without mentioning anything about it in case Graylen got curious about my days. As the conspiracies went flying down on my paper, one stuck out the most.

Opa didn't really have feelings for me, and Graylen attention starved me purposely to see if any man would do. He used my friendships against me. It would've been my fault of course for calling him a leaking water fountain but if this was the correct theory, which made the most sense I thought, I needed to get in Graylen's face before he made Opa do anything else that would impose our friendship.

The second theory was that Opa didn't have secondary intentions but that also meant I was pleasing enough to garner his attention and that ruined the whole thought right there. I was a slightly overweight, hotheaded, Kaskain. Opa was a lanky, calculative, Rubian. Fate didn't work like that. But Graylen was hotheaded, stubborn like me. My perfect match. We could either save the world or watch it burn together.

As I sat back in my chair looking over the web maps, connections, final thoughts, and doodles of Graylen's evil plan with Opa I realized how jealous and insecure Graylen really was. The lengths he went to to prove to himself that no one could possibly just like him for who he is was just positively sad. He was almost like an abused, neglected puppy. I sighed I knew I said that there was a line but for the sake of my friend I was gonna have to make Graylen's problems my problems.

****

Weeks later Graylen returned bringing gifts and good spirits back with him. My first thought was who's alma did he fuck but then I saw the jealousy that accompanied that statement and dashed it away like the unwanted mistake it is.

"Hello, master." I bowed my head but he walked right past me. I flared my nostrils before lifting my head back up. He was trying my patience.

I followed him though like I was trained to listening to his greetings of 'Welcome home's' and 'We missed you's' as he accepted them gingerly and made arrangements with the workers on the state of the home. When Opa came into view I couldn't help but blush remembering his fiery green eyes that day. I smiled and returned my attention to Graylen as soon as I lost it.

"Verglasia." He said my full name without turning to look at me when we were finally alone.

"Master." I clasped my hands together.

"What is this nonsense I've received about you throwing yourself at walls and banging your head?" he voice had venom.

"Well, with a loss of friends I'm sure you had nothing to do with-" I paused for good measure. "I felt alone and we both know how I get when I feel alone."

"Opa was here. Are you two not friends?" his voice got even angrier.

"I would say so, but he does get busy." I toed the rug.

He turned and crossed his arms carefully, and slowly bringing his eyes to meet mine. Silence became thick and he did the hand thing the snap, slap as I began to call it. "Do you see the picture Verglasia?" he finally broke the silence. I looked around but there were no paintings or pictures on the walls in here.

"I don't see what you see, Master." I whispered scared for the man's sanity.

He narrowed his eyes and huffed.

"The big picture, glimbe." He leaned back on his desk.

"Like the future?" I pulled my eyebrows together.

"Our future to be exact." He nodded.

"I assumed I was to serve you until death. Have things changed?" I relaxed a little hoping he'd say yes.

"No, but have you ever wondered what it really truly meant for me to own you?" he inquired.

I paused not knowing what to say to that. I just assumed sex was it. Was there more?

"Is there an aspect I should be informed of, master?"

"Besides carnal pleasure, what else is a woman capable of?" he leaned forward obviously interested in my answer.

"In Kaska woman were responsible for certain jobs like weaving, and the smithy. We were also responsible for farming, and some education." I offered.

"Think more personal." He smiled tightly.

"I helped with the daycare but mostly the Paylahs were in school. Some of us didn't even get to marry before we were dropped off here."

"Were you to be married?" he narrowed his eyes.

"No." I used a tone to show that was a closed off discussion. He didn't take the hint.

"Why not?" he smiled.

"No one loved me." I circled my body with my arms.

"Kaskain marriage isn't about love its about breeding." He moved to sit down so I followed kneeling before him.

"I am aware, I just wanted more." A shrug erupted out of my shoulders as I moved my feet so my butt connected with the ground.

"So you shirked your wifely duties." He stated. I gasped.

"I did not!" I scrunched up my nose at him.

"So what would you call it then? Hmm?" he leaned to pet my head but I dipped him.

"Id call it waiting for happiness." I looked away from him. I couldn't stand his probing.

"Would you like to know what I expect from you, slave girl?" he pulled at my hair.

"You already taught me the handbook months ago." I mumbled.

"Maybe. But the handbook does not cover what to do when you are pregnant do they?" he cooed.

"Well, that's never going to happen." I stared hard at him.

"It already has little bird." He smiled so lazily. The expression was full of love but only served to panic me.

"That's not funny." I brushed him away.

"Do you see me laughing." He stared hard at me his eyes cooled from blue to hazel.

"How would you know? If I am, I am only 2 months. Maybe even less." I rolled my eyes.

"You were exactly 7 weeks when I was informed." He sat back resting his head against the back of the couch. "I expect of you to have this baby, to mother it, to understand that as he is my biological son, any legitimate son I have has the rights to what I own upon death."

"Why is our child not legitimate?" I whimpered on the verge of tears.

"Because you are my slave." His eyes drifted close. His slave.

I wanted to scream but all I mustered were tears. How did I not notice my period missing? Because it didn't. I bled last month.

"You lie!" I spat through the tears. I tried to suck up my sadness. "I had my period!"

"No you bled. That doesn't equal a period." He waved his hand as if it was common sense. My whole world shook as I realized what exactly this meant. My child would never be allowed back in Kaska. I would have to leave him if I escaped. I was stuck here. Forever. I sobbed freely now. Hate wrenched so deep in my heart for this man.

"I hate you." I gritted from behind my teeth.

"What is it your people say? Fiy allum rut ah desparsum?" he chuckled. I screamed pent up anger winning over. I shot up and headed straight to the front door. I flung that bitch open and stomped off in the dark.

"Woah woah woah! Where are you going?" Opa called to me from across the yard dropping a couple suitcases and began to approach me.

"Leave her." Graylen called from the open doorway. "I'm curious as well."

I flipped him the bird and threw a fleet of pebbles at him.

"You are self absorbed! And cruel! And Brutish!" I screamed in between throws. "You have RUINED ME! I tried to be your FRIEND! I tried to make this eASY! BUT YOU COULDN'T LET ME BREATHE COULD YOU!" I screamed and stomped.

"You're acting childish. Come inside." He sat stoically clearly unfazed.

"HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE FACT THAT I AM A CHILD!"

"You're 22 Verglasia." He offered.

"In my clan I am still in school. I have not learned to fight. I am unmarried and had never been touched." I resorted to tears again. Throwing rocks with less effort. "And now you tell me I am pregnant with a child that does not matter to you?" I sobbed.

"I never said he didn't matter." He finally showed some semblance of caring when his attitude grew angry.

"Any illegitimate son in this country is cast aside like trash." I blubbered. "My child isn't equal to trash."

-

I sat watching Vera tear up the yard before I saw the tearing in her soul.

"And I will make sure he lives to be anything but." My jaw ticked. This was getting tiresome and drawing the neighbors attention.

"You cannot!" she chucked another pebble anger evident again. I dodged that one like I've done the rest. Counting it so that I knew how many times to exact revenge later.

"I am the countries champion. I do what I want." I placed my chin in my hand resting my head to admire the beautiful tornado she was. It's a shame she could only ever be a mistress.

The past few months have been better now that she's around. Even if we were just bickering the whole time, it was still pleasant. The truth was when I had found out she was pregnant the whole world got brighter. 'She belongs to me' was all I could think as I booked the trip home as fast as possible. Of course I had to say something stupid and ruin the whole moment but this was just as fine.

Her spinning wildly out of control was something he'd been hoping for since he got her. She had schooled herself for so long. Kept her inner thoughts quiet. But now everything flew freely. She told me everything I needed to know. I didn't hate her any less for it either. All I did was love her more.

-

By the time I was done screaming because I was so hoarse. Opa had taken to sitting down too. Both men lounged watching me as if this was all just a major inconvenience.

"I hate you both." I tried to finish but my throat wouldn't let me. I was out of tears. I was out of anger. It was a long day and I was tired. So I flipped them off with both hands and gathered my wits and went to my room at the end of the hall and I opened my book.

"Dear Diary," I wrote. "Turns out when shit hits the ceiling it doesn't just splatter."

I sat in that room for hours telling my diary how I felt, how it hurt, how he made me hurt. I told it my feelings of doom and the restless doubts that I would ever come into contact with another Kaskain again before we all broke. I asked it my worst fear, 'had my willingness brought down my fall? Had I broken so easily? I've cried all I could.' I wrote.

I remembered my made up world. I added Graylen to it earlier and so I made a home for him in it. It was this home of course, but I lived there with him as an equal. I even imagined a baby. A little Ropu-Kaskain baby. With long dirty blonde hair and a devilish smile. I imagined lots of things to go with him in my realm, and soon my torn heart settled. I would make it work with Graylen for the sake of the baby. I would have to love him. Change the backgrounds of my fantasies from huts to buildings.

I had tried to keep myself from dying at his hands but I failed. I still had just danced into his tango, but now it was the grand finale. The Dip. Will I let him drop me? Let my fingers slide from his grip as I tumble to the ground. Or will I cling onto him and start a new song. One where I'm not despaired, where our children grow and prosper. Where I settle and I find my happiness here. Where I find it in him.

*2 weeks later*

I would rather kill myself than be happy here with Graylen, I concluded as I looked down the stairwell to the Poliks who were seeing him and Opa off. He looked up at me briefly smiling tight before leaving for yet ANOTHER 'business trip.' I shook my head letting the jealousy eat me up inside. I know he's seeing another woman. I know it.

As I sat scowling at the cheating bastard Graylen briefed another look that came too quickly for me to be able to change my face in time. He smiled hugely at my tantrum-per usual nowadays- and ran up the steps to give me a lengthy kiss goodbye. I smiled tightly and he huffed sitting down next to me despite the protests of the time.

"I'll have you know, Vera, that I do like you and I do only business while I am away." He squeezed my nose.

"I didn't say otherwise." I countered.

"Your face said it all."

"Even if I did, I don't believe you." I crossed my arms and looked at the doorknobs downstairs.

"Well, think of it like this. If I barely even like you, how could I even begin to like someone else?" We both laughed at that and he patted my knee. "Be good while I am gone this time."

"No," I got up and left him on the stairs. 'I hate myself' was all I could think as I felt myself get comfortable around here. Get comfy with him. I was losing it.

-

I dreamed a rough dream that night. I felt his hands slide up my stomach. His mouth suck up my nipples while his fingers found his favorite hole and began pumping graciously into my pussy. I dreamed that he bent me at the waist and bucked into me while like the whore I was, accepted it and even encouraged him to go deeper, harder. I was lost on the sensation of him. His hard cock rutting me making me submit with every thrust. His thumbs began searching for my butthole and I groaned into the spread as he pulled his thumbs in opposite directions getting my ass to relax. I could feel him smile upon me as he declared his dominance over my body. He leaned down pulling me to him by my neck and whispering I love you.

I sprang out of bed then. Blinking away my bleary eyes trying to drag in an unshaken breath. My alma was soaked but other than that I seemed untouched. I flew back against the pillows wackin my head slightly on the headboard. I groaned and situated myself to get comfy. I passed out again rubbing my sore head. Graylen will be the death of me.

*3 Months Later*

Today was a different day. I rubbed my just forming belly. Graylen was packing the bags as I admired my new bump.

"Look!" I squealed.

"Yes, Vera I know you showed me yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. I'm also willing to bet you'll show me to tomorrow." He smiled as he kneeled to kiss the babe.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" I questioned. Apparently its custom here the male name the baby. I just tried to imagine that rule being proposed in Kaska. The woman would revolt.

"Nope. But I imagine you have some ideas." He stood up and kissed me. I smiled kissing him back.

"Well, you know me." I giggled.

"I need a Polik." He groaned. "Lay 'em on me." I stared at him shocked.