Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you're starting to talk like me." I wiggled my brows.

"I'm aware." He groaned. "You speak like an idiot."

"Well you speak like a history book." I quipped.

"Well-versed?" He side smiled.

"Old." I chuckled and maneuvered out the room to find the bitchy little couple. "There you are!" I smiled tightly.

"What do you want, slave scum?" Mrs. Polik paid me no attention as she insulted me.

"Well besides deep wishes for you to eat shit, Master wants an audience with you before he leaves." I spat.

"I hope you lose your child so that this air of 'better than you' gets lost dirt digger."

"I hope you catch your husband in an affair and commit suicide." I smiled to the twins as the walked by starting their morning shift.

"I hate you." She dropped her gloves in the sink and started walking away.

"I hate you more."

When her middle finger showed up I rolled my eyes. She was such a bitch. I snorted brushing her off and began my morning stroll. I walked down the rocky path that lead me to a little creek I sat next to for a little while running my fingers through the water. I sighed at the serenity of the situation.

I was only allowed outside now when Graylen was home, but he was packing for a business trip and so I was about to be pot-out-of-luck on being outside while he was gone. So I took a long walk picking a white floof from the dirt. Opa had told me to make a wish before blowing the stems away so I concentrated real hard and hoped with every fiber that my baby will be a boy. Girls were dandy and all but I always wanted a boy. With their devilish smiles and rambunctious ways. It just always appealed to me.

"Vera!" A voice called to me from the other side of the clearing. I looked behind me to see Opa waving his hands above his head. I smiled and walked over to him. He met me halfway huffing to catch his breath.

"Graylen is leaving soon and wishes to say goodbye." He smiled as he offered his arm.

I took it gracefully and we walked linked at the elbows back to the house which bustled with activity. Servants flew around cleaning setting aside coverlets for the stuff that would be unused until Graylen came home. Maids set to ready him for his leave, and Opa was bringing his luggage out to the car. I rubbed my stomach imagining what trouble my little guy would be right now. I quirked a smile making my way to Graylen's room. When I arrived he was shirtless sitting prim on the edge of the bed.

"You requested me, Master?" I asked softly leaning on the doorway. He looked up at me briefly smiling slow before motioning me to sit with him.

"I have little bird." He ruffled my hair. I giggled fixing it sweeping it back off my face.

"Where do you go now?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

"To Ripven." He groaned. "I hate that city."

I laughed at that. Ripven was a beautiful city. The buildings were made of the finest material, no cracks in the roads, marvelous statues glorifying war heroes sat beautifully on the entrance. It beckoned like a dream. How surreal it was.

"Why do you hate it? I'd die if I ever saw it in person." I reasoned.

"Because as pretty as it looks, it lacks integrity of it's politicians and workmen." He snorted.

"The prettier the flower the more poisonous its roots." I smiled remembering that lesson. I'm still living it.

"Precisely." He pulled away a hint of joy in his silver eyes. He closed the door softly and stripped away the rest of his clothing until he stood nude before me. He approached with a predators swagger smiling so seductively the whole way. He leaned down and pressed his mouth to mine pushing me down against the bed. My legs came up to intertwine behind his back pulling his waist down for his cock to lightly touch my wet lips that sat flushed and waiting. He leaned to suck on my nipple while thrusting fingers in my mouth that I sucked on happily delivering them the same attention I would his cock. He growled his approval and removed them from my mouth to place them knuckle deep in my pussy. I cried out my pleasure and thrust my hips up to let him go deeper. He took this position and used it as an advantage as he began fucking me with his hand so hard he eventually began punching my pussy with the rest of his hand. I moaned the word 'please' and it kept falling from my lips but there was no for sure reason behind it. Was I asking him to stop? Or to never quit. I began blubbering as I came all over him squirting up his arm and into his palm. He just slapped my tits with the soaked hand and kissed me deep leaning down to suck on my neck leaving a bruise before lodging his head between my legs to manipulate the clit poking out for a gold time. When he lowered his head I practically screamed in passion when his tongue ran up and down my slit and into my hole before returning back to my clit and redoing the whole process. Soon I was sopping wet my legs shaking with every tongue thrust against my clit. He grabbed the back of my knees then and pressed them down exposing my pussy to him better but when his tongue lapped at the wrong hole I became ecstatic.

"Look at me." He growled. My eyes flew open and met his wild purple ones.

"Yes, Master." I purred. He bared his teeth in an awful attempt to smile while he tore away my clothes and thrusted in hilt-deep into my pussy. I lost it then, but he just grunted and began fucking me.

His cock slid into me ever so easily with sex sounds filling the air at every connection. He watched me so intently luring me to share eye contact and open my legs further for an even deeper thrust. He leaned forward over me never stopping his fucking and leaned in over my face.

"Who's pussy is this?" his sweet breath wafted over my face and I smiled knowing what was next.

"All yours master." I bit my bottom lip when his hand came down slapping my ass enough to bruise.

"Who's cock feeds that hungry little whore cunt every time she's horny?" his breath hitched as he was readying to cum.

"Yours Master!" I clenched my pussy down on him and he became ruthless simplifying down to just fucking me. No words no extra caresses just him and me helping him bust a load. The sloshing sounds grew intense as he doubled his efforts proving that I was his whore with my wanton moans and dissatisfaction at the fact he was close to stopping. His cock swelled and burst in me causing a momentary weakness where I leaned in and kissed him. Meaningfully. Passionately. And he reciprocated. Fully. That was the first moment where I realized that I loved him.

I pulled away seeing fire behind his blood red eyes. He grinned ruefully. He knew my folly.

"This is where it gets fun."