Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 04

Story Info
Talk about a rushed story line...
6.5k words
4.39
6.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Edit: I am currently in an awful living situation so I'm not really focusing on my works. I can't apologize cause its not my fault and I'm not sorry, but just Know I'm getting into the swing of things and regular publishings should be back. I have multiple lives and stories to share with you! So please stay tuned! This is a continuation of where we left off with Vera, Graylen, and their little hate baby so enjoy, Love you all :*

-Rummy

*****

I dug my toes into the cracks of the caravan as we bumped and bundled down a god awful road. I was so hurt and angry. Graylen had made an idiot of me. Waiting for me to crash and burn to up and return to society. He wanted a broken slave to show off to his prissy friends. I wanted to curse them worse but angry words failed me at the moment. I curled around my belly wishing death upon all those who would see me fail. He fooled me with his niceties and fake empathy and I, as the fool, fell for it all.

We immediately set to packing when he returned from Ripven. Our destination? The fucking compound. We were accompanied by Opa and Mrs. Polik. He was going to stay with us the whole time but Mrs. Polik is only to stay until I get settled and my baby has arrived. I praised the gods for that small nicety. I rolled my eyes for the trillionth time that evening. Graylen noticed my sour attitude but didn't comment knowing I'd give him an earful most likely. I nibbled slowly on my cheesestick aware that my mouth would be empty for the next couple hours to the center of the city and worried I might let my emotions rule over me before I could stop.

"Will other Kaskains be there?" I asked instead.

"Depends." His tone meant silence but I was testy today.

"Is my Aunt and cousin well?" I rubbed my belly fully aware of the nasty comments I was to receive if other tribe members were going to be around.

"I hope not." He shot me a menacing glare.

"I'm aware I'm not supposed to speak about my family but I'm not going to not ask either. Its crucial information I need to be knowledgeable of." I quipped. I resettled into my seat and gritted my teeth. I already didn't like Graylen and he's just pissing me off more.

"If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to punch you in the face." He turned on me and got in my face. I reciprocated and glared back at him as our noses touched.

"I may be your slave but I'm not your bitch, you ass. I only asked because I needed to know." I gritted from my teeth. I was awarded a hard slap across my face but I stood my ground.

"Sit back Vera." He rolled down the window and began smoking. I rolled my eyes and swallowed my whole cheese stick hoping I'd choke and die. Mrs. Polik screamed at me when she realized what I had done and Graylen made Opa turn off the road.

I was literally dragged from the car and I began throwing punches and kicks at Graylen. He anticipated each one and dodged before slapping me hard in the face as his defense. We continued on for about thirty minutes before my steam blew off and my face felt swollen.

"I'm hungry." Was all I said as I went back to climb in the car. Graylen got in beside me angry as hell. We continued being petty the rest of the car ride as children do. Like whenever his arm touched mine I'd yank it away screaming at him. Or when my leg was in his leg space he'd kick at my ankle. It was tiring to say the least.

"I hope you die of a butt hernia so that your ass bleeds as you take your last breath." I mumbled. Mrs. Polik had had enough then and turned around on us.

"You will not talk to your master that way you Kaskain bitch!" She slammed her fist. "It is unheard of for a slave to speak to its master so disrespectfully, and a master to actually let her do it! I am so close to reporting you to the King to be dealt with how you should be!"

"If you even think to say something like that again Beatrice I'll have your life with my hands wrapped around your throat."

I can honestly say until today I've never heard a tone where death lived in every word until just now. My arms broke out in goosebumps and I involuntarily shivered.

Mrs. Polik stuttered for a bit.

"The way she speaks is a capital offense, Sir-"

"She speaks how I want her to. Obviously. Since you have such an issue I'll have your termination papers in the morning. You and your family may see yourself off of my premises with the rest of your comrades immediately."

Her face drained. I let a smile fall upon my face as the foundation in her throne cracked. She glared so hard at me obviously wanting to rip my throat out but I couldn't be happier at this moment.

"Sir, you don't mean that. I have been loyal for the past 57 years. Me and my husband watched you grow and kept the house together for decades."

"So you see why you'll love your retirement then." He ticked his jaw and she flopped back against her seat.

It was June 15th, 2634 when the great and mighty Beatrice Polik fell from grace like an angel from heaven. I couldn't believe my ears.

I made sure to behave perfectly and textbook slave like after that spat. If he could kick Mrs. Polik to the curb he could do the same to me. I asked him if he was hungry, did his shoulders hurt, was he tense, and offered a foot rub. Even offered the rest of my food I brought with me. He was ticked off at my mood but I couldn't more elated. I chatted his ear off about the baby, made him smile even. Beatrice, which is what I'll be calling her from now on, was practically murderous watching me suck up to him like a fucking sponge as her life crumbled with each gaining mile. I admit I was being a sore winner but man it felt so good.

As soon as we arrived I got into business mode though. Not talking unless being spoken to and followed Graylen like a pup not weaned from his mother. He raised his eyebrows at my execution of the manual but didn't say anything.

We arrived through a set of heavily armed steel gates with guards watching every corner and person. There were many sectioned off open fields, and a beautiful green garden centered. The small road led around the garden and up to a grand looking castle nestled snugly in the middle of a meadow. We got out as Opa set our bags aside and drove off to park the car. Graylen took my hand and led me through the doors which were opened by butlers and I arrived into a fancy dungeon. That's the only description that fit it.

The floor plan was a huge opening in the middle with hallways lining the walls but you could see clearly each story up. There were thousands of doors mounted on the walls and the room was buzzing with life. The men were drinking heavily and was surrounded by woman of all colors and types. There were even a few Yala's with their nuke tails and extra fingers. They creeped me out. They were too close to the nuke drop on America way back when. The survivors mutated along with Ropu's and Dramins. They all scattered and reproduced and now they've evolved into a completely different species if you ask me. Human my ass. They're like an offbrand Spiderman.

As I took in everything my eyes lingered a second too long on a very noticeable man. I looked away as quickly as I could but he approached anyways.

"See something you like baby?" the big man folded his arms across his chest and leaned in slightly. He was in the nude and very attractive. His cock glistened obvious to the fact he had just got done having sex. I grabbed Graylen's hand desperate for a way out of this conversation.

"He asked you a Question, Vera." Graylen's face pulled up into a smug smile. I narrowed my eyes at him. I turned back on the stranger and looked him up and down.

"No. Not yet." I rolled my eyes as I continued on to ignore him. They both erupted in laughter and the stranger gripped my chin and forced my face to his.

"You do not know who I am do you?" he smiled slightly.

"No." I answered honestly.

He smile slightly once more searching for the lie in my eyes. "You Kaskains really did keep to yourself." He tssked. "None of them know me." He said to Graylen who just shrugged.

"They will know now, your liege." He bowed slightly. My eyes widened. This is the king? I nearly shouted. I yanked my head back to get back besides Graylen.

"Ah you spoiled the secret comrade." King Rendia laughed. "You have scared the little mouse."

I did not like that nickname one bit.

"I consider it a good thing. This one has no head." He lightly knocked on my skull.

"Oh, they all are. She is the best I've seen today." He leaned down to study me but I was too caught up with the fact that there were others here to care. I wanted to get this over with so I may reconnect with my family. "So little mouse, do you enjoy the city?"

I looked up at Graylen again to ensure I had permission.

"I am king, mouse, I override him in every way. You do whatever I say you do. Understood?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, my lord." I didn't know what to call him but I'd seen in a movie or two that's what they say.

"Etiquette wasn't taught yet?" He asked aloud.

"No, this is her first day in the compound. She's been a stubborn fucking buck this whole time." He rolled his eyes. That made the king laugh. "Those are the best, friend." King Rendia glanced up at him. " She is related to Tibecka I've heard?"

"Yeah. She's her niece." His eyes flickered. A thing he only does when he doesn't want to answer a question.

"Her daughter would've been a better prize for you." He looked down at my horrified face.

"Her daughter?" Graylen took a step forward.

"What? Little mouse didn't tell you?" he chuckled. "You sly thing. The girl standing right next to your mouse during auction was Tibecka's daughter Hymble. Second born. Her babe is charming also. But that fucker is a screamer." He made a face at me.

Graylen grew tense. "How do they know?"

"Blood test. She was emitted into the hospital for her injuries and Faulcone inquired on her heritage." He began playing with my hair and started braiding it down my back. "Her blood matched DNA with the new edition." Graylen was livid with me.

"Speak on this slave." He let the word sting. "Why didn't you tell me."

"You never asked." Was my defeated answer. All I had worked so hard to keep hidden at the auction had blown up in my face.

"Hmm that's not way to run things slave." The king swatted my butt. He was too touchy for comfort.

Obviously he was here for the juicy gossip. Here I imagined a James Bond sitting on the throne and I got a glamour Queen instead. Movies don't paint realistic pictures.

"Watch her for me, I have business and she cant be left alone." Graylen didn't even make eye contact with me.

"What am I to do with it?" King Rendia laughed.

"Do what you please with reason. She is carrying child." Graylen took off then leaving me alone with this weirdo.

"Where do we start?"

I was first undressed. That took quite awhile because Rendia wasn't familiar with pregnant bodies and the quick game of the roll around Olympics I had to play to get things off of me. He was extremely funny though and at times I relaxed completely around him. He punished me with a quick slap on the wrists for being deceitful and we continued on to play a modelling game where I tried on clothes and he decided if he'd want his slave to wear it also. He let me speak completely freely as did Graylen usually and I asked him loads of questions. He was extremely open and asked me tons also.

He would grow dark though sometimes and go somewhere else for a bit before returning smiling and laughing as if nothing ever happened. It turns out many of these men had seen war they're all jaded. Even though Rendia was kind he was still obviously dominant and assertive as well. Where he'd give me a little leeway on the leash it was still wrapped tight around my throat, crushing my windpipe. When Graylen came back around to the king's quarters where we were he narrowed his eyes at us and basically yanked me away from my new friend. We were walking at Graylen Speed © shooting through hallways and people until we halted in front of a door that using Graylen's voice and key opened up to a cutie little 2 bedroom apartment. I was nice obviously as per usual with Graylen still sticking to the Grey and black themes with highlights of blue everywhere.

"I don't want to sell her for Rosalie." He said to himself out of nowhere. I gasped not even thinking about that option. He repeated his mantra and turned around on his heel. "I'm disappointed in you."

"Likewise." I furrowed my brows at him. He snorted.

"What are you disappointed in Vera? The fact that you bought a slave who isn't even the closest relative and holds less meaning or the fact that you impregnated said slave and are now stuck with it."

Whoa. Hell no bitch.

"Excuse me? How about being disappointed in the fact that you were taken from your native home forcefully brought into a city where you were to be sold as a sex slave to a man who's only intention is to fuck over someone else by using you. At least Everyone else got to go to people who actually wanted them."

He scoffed. "Next time on 'my cliché slave story'."

"Well, I'm sorry slavery became cliché to you psychopath." I was getting angry.

"Yeah? Well I'm sorry that you're life is so luxurious that your only complaint is with being with someone who doesn't like you." He dismissed me.

"I'm sorry your family died and now you cant have a normal relationship without deflecting your anger so you had to force yourself onto a slave." I tossed my hair behind my shoulders and booked it for a door with a lock. He came booming after me but I shut the bathroom door just in time. My adrenaline was pumping and I knew he was going to fuck me up when I came out. His banging instantly stopped and I couldn't see him underneath the door anymore.

When his feet came back into view they were in a certain position I'd only seen track players use. My eyes widened as his weight came bundling towards the door. I had just gotten out of the way when he came crashing through the door frame. I jumped behind him and ran for the next door. I was yanked back by my hair and was tossed to the carpet screaming. He circled in on too of me stooping low.

"I hate you."

"I hate you more." He snipped.

We had a stare off then. It was a battle of wills. Someone knocking on the door broke us out of our spell. Graylen dirty looked me and went to open the door.

It was my new best friend. King Rendia entered the dwelling first accompanied by two slights. One male the other female. He was then followed by another rich looking man who entered with his slave and so on and so forth until 7 wealthy fuckheads stood going about business. Graylen brought them to sit in the dining room and called in Beatrice to fetch dinner. I sat down with the other slaves who were all chatting away with each other about slave business.

"You are Verglasia?" one asked. "A Kaskain?"

They all broke out in murmur.

"Yes, you can call me Vera." I offered.

"Ugh, I won't be calling you anything you disgusting piece of trash." A stuck up bitch turned her nose up to me. So did her comrade.

"That's Jesca. She's shitty by nature." The first boy who had asked my name said. "I'm Owen." He hit his chest the way Ripvens do. "Next to me is Tristan, this is Katya, Josette, Rebeka, Alex and Duke."

They all waved as they were introduced. We fell into small talking that soon turned into hushed murmurings of gossip. Apparently Rendia has a mistress who isn't sanctioned yet but is rumored to make herself public without his consent. There's also word of multiple children by him that she birthed. It was all juicy to say the least. I deducted immediately that Owen was a good friend. His right hand man Tristan was also trustworthy. I didn't like Duke or Jesca they both seem like shitty woman. They obviously believed in an hierarchy among the slaves. The were both the leading woman. Duke and Alex were Rendia's slights, as Jesca was Prince Ptolemy's of Sivatia. Next was Katya and Josette both slaves of honorable Generals. Then was Tristan as a Duke's slight. Then Owen who stood once above me by serving a lord. Graylen was a mere war champion no royalty holding. Just honorable and admired. He was so good I'm told that he had Achilles running for his money. He was herald as the nations hero. It was weird to see them speaking of Graylen in such a way because that's not who I've known. I sighed. There's so much about him I just don't know.

"Your aunt is a nuisance." Jesca stated. That brought me back to the conversation.

"You're a nuisance." I rolled my eyes. She gasped and slammed down her hand.

"You will respect me slave." She demanded.

"You are a slave as much as I," I waved my hand in dismissal. "Deal with it."

Her face turned a nice shade of tomato.

"Oh Graylen it looks as if your slave has hurt the ego of poor Jessie." Someone said from their group. Another man laughed.

"An unforgivable thing." He continued. "Jessie would have her head if I'd let her."

They all laughed then placing bets on the winner of such a spat. I won as most favorable which is a victory I used to smile in her face.

She became hysterical looking around the room to anyone that would defend her self made honor. When no one came to her aid she slumped. Her world was rocked I saw it.

"Now Vera leave the poor girl alone before she dies of shock." Some other man said.

I whispered to her then. "You are a slave Jesca. There are no lines between us. You are not better because you suckle a richer cock than me."

I turned away from her and let her deal with reality. If she wasn't such a bitch I would've felt bad but I didn't feel forgiving to her then. The other slaves fell quiet some even chastised me for ruining her coping method. If that's how she got through then that's her choice. But I didn't agree. She shouldn't be putting down others to make her feel better and I said so to them. We fell silent until Alex offered and Duke began touching each other sexually. It started off innocent enough to ignore but then he popped a finger into her pussy and her moans became too loud to ignore. The Masters concluded their business and they all sat on the couches around us as the slaves began fucking each other.

I sat behind everyone watching with horror as even some Masters joined in on the train. Going so far as even to fucking some of the males slaves in the ass. Graylen was watching me watching them but it was like a car crash. You just couldn't look away. He got up and pulled his cock out and let it dangle in front of my face nursing my lips to open for him. I stared at him and he kindly reached down and petted me until I relaxed and opened up for him. My eyes drifted as I began swallowing him to King Rendia as I realized he was watching me. I snapped my eyes back to Graylen and tried to stay focused even as Rendia was low key creeping closer and closer to me. He reached back and grabbed a handful of my ass which made me freak but I didn't stop sucking Graylen's dick. I just pleaded with him with my eyes. But he just watched with amusement as Rendia began stroking my lips. It went on for some time until his finger got a little bold and even went to dip in my butthole. I closed my eyes in sadness then realizing I couldn't stop him. So I tried to toughen it out. I opened my eyes back up again and started sucking the fuck out of Graylen's cock to get this over with. I began doing tricks that he liked like pulling on his ballsack and using teeth. Graylen became frenzied and slowly it turned more into a face fucking rather than a oral job. When he finally came shuddering his semen spilled in my mouth and dribbled a little onto my breast. I breathed deeply then and firmly sat down eyeing Rendia the Rapist the whole time. Friend my ass. I sorely misjudged the dude. He simply smiled and inquired about when I was due to Graylen.

12