Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This September."

He nodded and removed himself from eyesight joining in on Alex spreading his ass cheeks and fiercely fucking him as he speared Duke with each thrust Rendia gave. He cut me daggers the whole time almost as if he were showing me what he could do if he wanted to. What he would do if he wanted me bad enough. I looked sadly up to Graylen. I couldn't imagine him being assfucked. I don't think he would comply but the alternative was death.

I made a plan to be as scarce around Rendia as possible to avoid such conflict. I slid away from the group on my ass and then crawled into the room closing the door behind me leaning against it listening to the moans and grunt and wet sloshing sounds until I drifted off fitfully and worried about everything.

I was slumped against the corner when the door creaked open and Graylen's head popped through the opening. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and moved out the way so that he could enter. I crawled into bed as he did and we cuddled each other as his arm draped around my shoulders and his other hand fondled the ever growing bump on me.

"I did not mean what I said earlier."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"I should not have been so hurtful to you when you've been nothing but loving to me." He whispered. My heart swelled. This was a huge milestone in the relationship.

"I love you Graylen." I murmured. "I hate myself for it but I do."

He chuckled lightly. "You are so real in a crowd full of statues my love."

He.

Said.

It.

Back.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I blurted the first thing that came to me. "I am not going to leave when the time comes."

He seemed taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"When the Kaskains leave, I won't go with them." I thumb his pockets. He shook his head and laid back.

"Obviously, because they're not leaving either." He snorted.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Master." I snuggled close as I felt him stiffen. A smile crept onto my face as he realized they could very well leave. I hid my smile and closed my eyes to sleep.

When I woke up I was in major pain. Majorly. I screamed out as liquid came pouring out of me. Graylen jumped to action flicking on lights and tossing away the covers to reveal that it seemed that I had pissed myself.

"Its not yellow though." I said out loud.

"Its not piss." His eyes tightened. He scooped me out of the bed and began a crazed run down hallways and doors slamming open an infirmary and laying me gently across a thing with wheels.

"What's this?" I asked to take my mind off of my cramping abdomen.

"Jesus Christ, a gurney you caveman." He was hysterical. I tried to calm him down but he just kept pushing me through doors screaming for help. When we finally got attention I was rushed to a room and strapped to tubes and wires. I hated needles but was familiar with them now. The physician at Graylen's city home had drawn blood multiple times as did the tattoo artist.

"What's wrong?" Graylen panicked a look at me then to my belly.

"She's going into labor." Was all the nurse said before rushing off to retrieve sharp looking items. I was rolled onto my side and I was pierced from the lower back. I cried at the pain but slowly I began to not feel my legs. I was beginning to get panicky but was prompted by the nurse to start pushing with the cramps.

After the first successful push I stopped because it felt like I was pooping. The nurse told me not to worry but I was worried anyways.

"I don't wish to shit on you." I rubbed my eyes. Clenching at the harsher wave of cramps.

"12 centimeters." A nurse said.

"Don't tense honey it'll be worse on you." She cautioned.

"Crowning."

"Please now you need to push!" she pleaded with me once again. I gave in, bearing down and squeezing out my first child.

He came screaming into the world and I couldn't stop my crying. Graylen stared at me in shock as he was given our baby.

"My son." He shook with pride. He looked down upon me with such bliss. "Our son, Vera."

He was placed at my breast and he latched on easily. His beautiful eyes slowly opened and closed just as fast. Oh how much he looked like Graylen. A smile spread across my face as I realized I loved this creature. I was so lucky to be so blessed. I reached out and grabbed Graylen's hand and gave a light squeeze before drifting off to sleep. This was the best day of my life.

Grayson was a yappy little boy, mischievous and very smiley. He found out how to move his mouth early on and was often found gurgling. I was told it was because he thinks he can talk but I found it to be because he leaves a pocket of milk in the back of his mouth that he swallows at whim. I asked Graylen about it and he assured me all Ropu's do it. It still creeped me out.

"You can save food in your mouth?" I asked grossed out.

"What? You can't?" He teased. My mouth screwed up in displeasure. Nasty things Ropu's are. Overall Grayson wasn't a fussy baby. He was always sleeping for the most part.

But was he handsome. Of course every mother thinks that their child is beautiful but I couldn't help to get lost in his green eyes. His dirty blonde hair was very long and curled around his ears. He was very slim though, due to him being extremely premature, but still he getting bigger with each week.

It was the mark of his first month when his eyes first changed color for the first time. He was screaming his head off at the new housemaid Lavernia when out of nowhere his eyes turned violently red. When he finally relaxed they turned back green. I couldn't help but smile at my little king. He was achieving so much so fast. Graylen was often doting on Grayson carving him figures of war and telling stories that were bound to traumatize. He got Grayson to smile often also, he couldn't laugh yet but he loved to smile.

"Vera?" Graylen sat beside me on the ground after laying down Grayson for the night.

"Yes?" I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I am very proud of you little bird." He rubbed my shoulders.

"Thank you." I smiled softly.

"I was thinking." He started.

"About?"

"Well Grayson is doing very well wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, I guess." I chuckled nervously. I didn't understand where this was going.

"And he is very healthy despite being born extremely early." He side looked me quickly.

"Yes, that is also true." I agreed. He was dangerously tiny when he was born. It worried us both. He was still a little slim but it wasn't anything to worry about now. He was also off his tubes.

"So when you are healthy again we shall have another." He simply stated.

"I don't want another so soon. I would like Grayson out of diapers before we have another." I picked at my hem.

"No, we will have them all in succession." He said defiantly and stood up. "I will be too old to keep up with them if we do it your way."

Which was true. I kept forgetting Graylen's age. It was then I realized I had never asked something.

"When is your birthday?" I peered up at him.

"It was last month." He smiled."

I just nodded my head. My birthday was coming up soon. So hinted at that and he just smiled and walked away. I leaned my head back against the couch wondering where I decided to completely and utterly stop fighting. I wanted to blame it on the fact that I got pregnant but I knew deep in my heart it was before that. The second I laid my eyes on him I knew I was going to let him fuck me and that I was going to enjoy it. He was too handsome to think anything else. I think though that with our son around it was time for me to get complacent. I wanted him to love me but I knew he wouldn't if Graylen and I were on different sides. He'd believe I was just a slave, and that's what slaves do. But I was his mother. He must learn I'm a person before I'm slave.

I got an idea then that had nothing to do with what I was thinking about and more of something I really wanted at the moment. I hurried off to the bathroom and prepared myself before entering the room stark naked and spreading my pussy for Graylen to see when he looked up from his computer. He glanced up slightly returning to his work before it clicked in his head what he had seen. His head snapped up and locked on my glistening pussy and lubbed up asshole.

"I want you in both of my holes before the night is finished master." I said as seductive as possible. His mouth dropped and he cracked his knuckles before leaning back in his chair.

"Climb up here" he pasted his desk.

I got up and moved to where he indicated putting my feet on each of his armrests and putting my ass on the edge of the desk giving him full view and access to everything I have. I reached underneath me and stuck a finger in my asshole before filling my pussy with my other hands digits.

"Is this good enough for you-" I leaned in sucking his neck for a second before licking up to his ear. "Master?"

He jumped me then throwing me back against the desk pinning my legs to each side of me. I got worried that maybe he was too into it right now and that I've made a mistake coming onto him so strong. He put his cock at my entrance and my head lolled at just the thought of him fucking me. But I remembered I wanted to suck him off first.

"Wait! Wait." I slid off the tabletop and squared off with his stomach. I looked up at him as my little palm captured his member leaving his tip and a couple extra inches poking out to say hello.

"I don't what you're thinking right now, but I see you saw your plan going awry little bird, but as I'm curious to see how far you're going to take this I'll try not to fuck you right now so hard that your cunt squirts until tomorrow " He smiled. I nodded and pushed myself down on his body remembering halfway to place kisses on his stomach, and rub his thighs gently. He took in some air when he realized my intent. "This just got interesting."

I blushed so deep I almost stopped then. He urged me on my patting my head and giving encouraging words so I continued. When I finally reached his penis it was bigger than it usually was. I licked him for a taste before I swirled my tongue around his tip opening my mouth slightly when I went down on his shaft. His hands left the desk edge in a flash and wound up my hair in his fist as he forced his cock in my throat more and more with every thrust. Tears streamed down my face but he didn't relent, even when I tried to push away.

"I'm gonna cum, when I do swallow with it or you'll regret it." He ground out between his teeth. When he finally busted I felt like I was drowning. I remembered I had to swallow so I tried to drink as much as I could letting some fall out from being unable to down it with the rest. He released my hair and patted my head before moving behind me and thrusting me up on the desk. As he put me in doggy position I tried to tell him no but the way he slapped my pussy made me want to tell him yes.

"Please stop." I moaned out.

"No." It sounded final. No point in fighting I soothed, better finish what you started. I let my pussy relax around his insistent fingers seeking refuge in my primed and waiting pussy. His tongue came down on my asshole again but I had no heart to stop him. I was cumming. And fast.

"Master" I whispered into the room as I rode his thick fingers and probing tongue out to my climax. He slapped my ass hard making me sit up on all fours again as I let my ass drop when I came. He grabbed my legs and made me bend at the waist over the desk letting my toes dangle. He pressed one of my knees to my ribs and without a second to adjust he slammed his cock into my channel. I screamed my pleasure into the desk making sure he knew how fucking good it felt. Two fingers pried open my ass and I felt something slide through that was a little too thick to be anything but a dildo. I stopped moving along with Graylen until whatever he was sticking inside me was lodged. It felt off but I wasn't caring too bad about what it was. Graylen grabbed my attention when his thrusts got more brutal. I felt him in every corner, and in every space he hand made and I was delirious. Taking it was a struggle, I wanted to tell him to stop but if he did I would be so upset. So I grabbed the ends of the desk and tilted my ass upward and I let him batter my pussy while I babbled and screamed.

Hearing it was what I think had turned me on the most. His wet balls slapping my thigh as his cock squelched in my sopping pussy. His low moans mixed with his grunts as he gripped furiously at my hip and thigh probably lost at the sight of my vagina stretched around his cock and my ass bouncing off his pubic bone. I bit my lip and smiled growling as he squeezed as much of his cock as he could manage into me. I felt full and uncomfortable like I was closely related to a popsicle. When I squirted against him he grunted his approval and drove it home until he came loads into me. He stayed lodged in me for a couple minutes running his fingers down my breasts and sides kind of zoning out on my skin. His face was emotionless but he was enthralled. I let my fingers graze his skin underneath his belly and the base of his dick that was left out and sighed softly. He leaned over me and feathered soft kisses down my neck and shoulders. I sighed as his cock slide out of me and grumbled about my alma being a fragile temple. Graylen held me to him for a mere moment and left me to my devices in the dimlit room. I felt used as the door slid closed behind him but I didn't let it get to me too bad. He isn't my boyfriend, I reminded myself, just the father of my child and my owner who told me he loves me and stole my virginity. I chuckled to myself about it all and moped to bed.

I bit my lip edging across the room to keep silent, not cause I had to but because I wanted to. I was tired of being obnoxious and loud. Of being unruly and feisty. It just was hard work. I wanted to be complacent and hopeless. No opinions, no rules. Just normal. Just me. If not for my sake then for Grayson's, he didn't deserve to grow up in hate, and a lot of hate there was. Whether it was forced or not I still was angry, but I also was accepting it. So fuck me I guess.

"Yeah Vera," I whimpered to myself through tears. "fuck you."

12