Kasper's Den Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so... FUCK... good at that," He whined and went back to playing with my cock. He pumped my shaft. I was so on the edge. Something about eating a guy who was so dominant, making him beg and whine. It was so fucking hot. I drove my tongue as far as it would go and rubbed my finger back and forth along his crack. I used my other hand to press just below the balls. I'd read somewhere that that stimulates the thing that makes everything so intense.

"Oh Yes, right there, please," He whined as I drove inside him with my tongue. I took it back and dug in with a finger as his body writhed in pleasure. It felt so tight in there. I pushed through the ring and felt along a ridge. I'd never done much of this before. He felt so warm in there and reacted with pulsing heat as I fingered him.

"You like that, boy?" I asked with as deep of a growl as I could muster.

"Yes sir. Please... ahhh... fuck yes," he whimpered at my touch and kept stroking my cock. He used his other hand to play with my nuts, massaging them in his palm. I stroked his cock while I fingers his hole. He was so sensitive, so raw, so new to this. He moaned and begged while I worked him over. It made my cock so hard, pulsing with energy at how I could make this muscle boy snivel and whine at my touch.

"That's it. Beg for it. Take my fingers. You feel so good inside. Work my cock, baby. Suck your prize," I said as he dove back onto my cock dutifully. My cock pushed through his lips and went straight for his throat. I banged his uvula again and again as I pistoned in and out of him making him gag and sputter as he moaned and whined for my finger. I slipped a second one inside him and began to drive him until his cock pulsed in my hand.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna..." I trailed off as I started to fire down his throat. I felt my body writhe and shake. He didn't pull back as waves of pleasure overtook me. I shoved two fingers deep inside him as he milked my cock. He swallowed every drop as I fired off inside him.

I felt his cock tense up and I dove on it. His cum came in thick spurts as it shot inside my mouth. I started to fuck his hole hard with my fingers as our bodies twisted and jerked together with a noisy chorus of muffled groans. We laid there pulsing together in a heap of flesh as I sucked his cum and he sucked mine.

"Mmmmm" Amir groaned with delight as he pushed his ass up against my fingers. He wanted me buried in his hole as we came together. I obliged and pushed deep inside him with two fingers. I strummed his hole as he slurped on my pulsing cock. I filled his throat with days worth of built up cum and energy. I needed to unload in him, to bury my seed. His cock shook and tensed as my lips scrambled to keep up.

I swallowed his salty offering as my fingers dug deep inside him. I pushed my cock down his throat one last time as it shot off the final round of my juice. He tasted so good in my mouth and his proud, sweaty ass eagerly swallowed my fingers.

"Mmmm" We moaned together as we nursed on each other's offerings. I was spent, confused, satisfied as the last drops of cum leaked out of me and down his throat. I relaxed as he bucked his hips a few more times and emptied down my throat.

We finished, laid there together, and kept each other's cocks inside our mouths. His sweaty meat lodged inside me as I gasped for air around it. I slipped my fingers from his hole and patted his furry ass approvingly. I knew I wanted to put my cock in there the next time we got to this.

"Fuck," he hissed as my cock slipped out of him. He gave it one last kiss and then pulled my legs around to rest his head on my ass.

"So beautiful," I mouthed when I let go of his cock and leaned up to give his hole a kiss. I rubbed his cheeks and rested my head against his ass as we looked across at each other.

"You liked it?" Amir asked as though I hadn't just had the orgasm of my life. I nodded and rubbed my nose against his thigh.

"It was perfect. I want to fuck you someday," I whispered. We laid together as the night air cooled us and then chilled us.

"Come up here," Amir said and swatted my ass playfully. I crawled up so we were chest to chest. I laid my head against his racing heartbeat.

"You were so good," I said as he put his arms around me and pulled me into his warm, thumping chest. I listened to his heartbeat as he held me protectively and rolled onto his back. He brought me with him as I snuggled into his side. He may have had a needy hole, but he was definitely alpha when it came to holding me, warming me with his heat.

"You weren't so bad yourself," Amir noted. He rubbed my back and pulled the blanket around us as we watched the stars.

We cleaned up with some wipes he had and then dressed. He tossed our trash in a bin and then drove me all the way back to the dorms. It was late and I knew Taj would be worried.

Sure enough, Taj was waiting by the doorway dressed in a sweatshirt and pants. He yawned when he saw us and I could see his eyes were red with sleepiness.

"You are late. I worry for you," Taj said as Amir stopped in front of the doorway.

"My fault. We got lost. I am sorry." Amir looked reserved with Taj's dominant presence in the picture. Taj moved towards the cart and pulled my hand.

"It is late and cold. He should be in bed by now. You must remember that we are not like you. Regular people have schedules, jobs, responsibilities," Taj growled angrily.

"I'm sorry. It is not his fault. Please forgive me," Amir said and then added some words in Arabic that seemed to soothe Taj's anger. He grunted and shrugged then answered back in their language. Amir apologized again as Taj pulled me from the cart and wrapped a protective arm around me.

"Good night," I said to Amir as Taj pulled me towards the door. Amir laughed and blew a kiss to me. I wanted so badly to get back on his cart and go to the resort with him.

"Time for bed, little brother," Taj said when we made it back to the room. He nudged me to change into pajamas and I padded off to brush my teeth quickly. It was dark when I got back, but as I crawled up to my bunk, Taj caught my ankle.

"Be careful with them, Kasper. They are not like us. He has fun with you now, but he may move on when he tires," Taj said. His English was on point tonight.

"I know," I said. "I'm just having fun with him," I lied.

+++

I put the show's clothes in a bag so I could return them. I doubted they'd let me keep anything. This was a low-budget production. I pulled on jeans and a plain white t-shirt to head off to breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and fruit from the cafeteria again and headed down to the clearing where I'd first met Amir. I was hoping he'd show up again, like we could just run into each other accidentally. I had my earphones in with music going, but I turned it down to listen for him. Every time I heard a twig snap or a leaf rustle I'd snap my head up to scan for him. But he didn't show. I finished my breakfast and then went down the little path towards the beach to see if he was down there, he wasn't.

I told myself to play it cool. Of course he wasn't going to be waiting for me. He was a hot guy from a rich family on vacation. He'd probably gone out last night and was sleeping it off. I waited a few more minutes, but then berated myself for looking so desperate. I was relieved when I heard the speaker buzz announcing the call for my show. I tossed my empty breakfast plate and headed to wardrobe.

The french stylist was waiting for me. He kept me away from the hair and makeup people. He lit up when he saw me. He sat me in his chair and slipped off my shirt. He put on a little "camera" make-up on my face and then rubbed a little glitter on my shoulders and biceps.

"I'm going shirtless today?" I laughed.

"No, they have need of publicity shot to do this morning before films, Oui?" He asked in his thick, french accent while he swept up my hair straight back into a simple ponytail.

He had me take off my jeans and then change into a skimpy pair of thin white briefs with my name in red cursive letters across the back. He gave me a pair of new grey tennis shoes with red soles. That was it.

My body isn't bad; on the skinny side with good definition. He pointed me out towards the pool where a few other guys were dressed similarly. I felt exposed, but I knew they had to do good publicity to get our show out there and skin sells.

I went to the group and the photographer had us pose leaning against each other. I was paired with a taller guy, muscled and dark. I think he was hispanic, maybe Dominican. He looked pretty hot in a tight pair of blue briefs that displayed his healthy basket.

"Hey Kasper," He said as though we'd talked before. I searched my brain until I remembered that our names were on our asses. I peeked behind him.

"Sup, Davis? We gotta promote the show I guess." I noted our nearly naked state and shrugged.

"All about the website now, bro. Pretty hot," he said and waved a hand towards the other guys.

When our turn came, the photographer had us embrace with Davis' strong arms around me. Our bulges were pressed together with my chin on his shoulder looking back towards the camera. I put a hand to one of his pecs; firm and smooth with a hard, pointy nipple. I gave it a pinch and he laughed but didn't pull away.

"You're getting me hard, man," he joked, but then I felt his cock pressing into my thigh.

"Oh sorry," I laughed and rubbed my chin against his shoulder.

"Didn't say that I mind. You're a hot little guy. A little skinny, but hot," Davis said and rubbed a hand up my back. He gave me a wink while the photographer called out directions. It was getting more and more sexual as we went on. At one point the photographer told me to cup his hard-on. I looked down to see Davis was filling out his briefs fully as his hard cock snaked across his thigh.

"Uh... no. No way!" I objected. I didn't want my family or Taj or Amir seeing this.

"C'mon, Kasper. It'll definitely make the website," Davis prodded. He leaned into me and kissed my cheek sweetly. He rubbed a hand up to cup my cheek.

"I can't, man. You're hot and all, but... nah. I can't." I said and pulled away from him. I realized my cock was hard as well. My briefs were tented. The photographer made sure to snap a shot.

I headed back to the changing area over the protests of the guys. I didn't look back. I found my stylist and asked what he wanted me to wear that day.

He took me to look at what he'd selected. He put me in a very thin, white t-shirt that had a deep neck to show off my pale chest. I could see my nipples through the shirt. He added a tight pair of jean shorts that rolled up at the knee and simple white slip-on shoes.

He rubbed a white sunblock lotion over my face and chest that made me look paler, almost vampire. He pulled my blonde hair up and braided it loosely on top before securing the back into a bun anchored by two rusty nails.

"I look scary," I noted as he put a little black eyeliner on my eyes.

"No, you are perfect sexy. Will add the missing element to show. Trust me," the guy said in a thick french accent. He stepped back from me, took me in, and nodded with a smile.

I went out to the set and got interested looks from the guys in the cast. Niles was there in their midst enjoying the adoring stares of the contestants. He perked up when he saw me. I didn't fit with the others. I wondered if he'd spied on the photoshoot. Luckily Amir and his dad hadn't come across it.

"Kasper?" Niles asked with a smile that lit up the room. He was older, but handsome.

I nodded. I sat on a chair behind the group of onlookers and reached for a sheet from the script pile. It had the day's scenes along with the important lines to remember. The show was mostly freestyle so long as we fit into Michael's vision. I kept my eyes down and studied the sheet as the guys went back to ogling Niles. I wasn't going to participate unless the cameras were on. I had enough men to think about.

The first scene they had me in was where we all "see" Niles for the first time. It was supposed to be me arguing with some guy over a bed and then us rushing downstairs when Niles shows up to greet everyone. We all had to act like he was the hottest guy alive. It was pretty bad. I think a couple of the guys were actually into him, but most of the guys just wanted to be on TV. I just wanted to get through it and do my scenes so I could find out where Amir was.

I didn't have to wait long though. In the middle of a backyard scene where I was sitting on a lounger next to Niles and a few other guys, I saw Amir and his dad walk through the side of the set behind the cameras. I wasn't sure it was Amir until I saw Ali was with them. Seeing them both together made my heart jump. I saw slight differences in them.

Amir had on a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and pressed khaki shorts. It showed off his perfect, almond skin and toned body. His slicked-back black hair matched his brothers. Ali was just slightly taller though and he didn't look at me with the same connection.

Their father paused to speak with Michael who was thumbing through a clipboard. The father, Mr. Hamad, looked upset. He pointed towards me without looking at me. He said something to Michael who nodded solemnly and lowered his head. My eyes met Amir's. I waived hello while the scene was paused. He smiled weakly and raised his hand halfway up, but then quickly put it down. His father shook his head in disapproval and pulled him away.

"Now what?" I mouthed to myself. Was he still upset about finding me in Amir's room? Amir had said they'd sorted it out and his parents wanted to meet me.

"Right, Kasper?" one of the older guys said to me. I realized I hadn't been paying attention and the cameras were rolling again. I watched the back of Amir disappear as they wandered off from the backyard.

"RIGHT, Kasper?" the guy said again and nudged me in the ribs.

"Oh yeah, total douche. He's tried to fuck half the guys here and I think he stole my toothbrush," I said, remembering my line. I wanted to run after Amir and forget about this stupid show.

The scene was me backing up the guys who were trying to warn Niles about one of the other guys who was actually a nice guy but likely to get voted out. He wasn't very outgoing and wasn't all that cute. He would be the first to exit the show. He was nice to me, but I had bigger problems. I got distracted and we had to redo part of the scene.

The next scene was a group hangout with Niles. I was supposed to help them make a cake while Niles watched and asked us personal questions. I was supposed to admit to having been in trouble with the law, which was kind of true. Then I had to say that I was working to turn things around and going to school for nursing, a lie.

I did ok with the scene. Then there was a short one where Niles pulled me away and we shared lemonade on the patio. I was trying to look at him longingly and smile a lot, flirt. I just couldn't pull it off though. I wanted to finish it so I could go find Amir. At one point Niles put his hand up to push back a few stray wisps of my hair. He put his hand to my cheek and leaned into me.

"You're really handsome, Kasper. I know you feel out of place being the youngest... but I think you fit in." Niles leaned closer like he wanted a kiss.

"Thanks. I really like you. You're not like the guys I usually meet. You're so genuine," I had to say. I made the first move and kissed him on the cheek. He looked like he wanted more, but he quickly recovered his smile. He'd just gone on for ten minutes bragging about what a successful banker he was, how hard he'd worked to get ahead in the tough Miami scene. It was a turn-off.

"We better get back to the group before things get ugly, tiger." Niles said. He could tell I wasn't into him. He could tell I wanted to be somewhere else, but he was a good actor. He played it right for the cameras. He took my hand and led me back to the kitchen. The other guys saw how he gripped me and their eyes smoldered with jealousy.

"Cut," Michael said. "That was great guys. Let's bring in the next group for the second date."

I was done for the day. I pretended I was going to go for a swim, we'd shoot that later.

I left the set and made sure my french guy knew I returned the clothes from the previous day. I picked up the stuff I'd worn that morning and took it back to the dorms.

"Kasper, you look so white," Taj laughed when he saw me. He was sitting under a tree wearing a tank top and workout shorts that gravity slid down to show his thick, muscular thighs. He had his English book balanced between his legs. He looked at me adoringly. He was gorgeous but straight and my mind was focused on finding Amir.

"Yeah they put sunblock on me," I laughed.

"It looks good on you. You will surely catch the man of your dreams." Taj laughed. I laughed too. He didn't realize how much he filled my dreams.

I sat with Taj and went through his textbook. I kept hoping Amir would walk by or I'd see him. I didn't know how to contact him other than to go to his hotel. But I didn't want to seem desperate.

We finished an hour's worth of lessons and then went for dinner together. Taj was so charming, handsome. He carried our conversation with so little effort. I found myself opening up to him and telling him about my troubles back home.

"You should be a good boy, Kasper. You have duty to your family. Your father builds business for you to take and he just wants secure future for you." Taj lectured me gently while we ate. He put his hand over mine and it made me temporarily forget about Amir.

"I don't want that though. I don't know what I want and I'm not good at much," I countered.

"This is not true. You help me with English and you are on a television show. These are two skills you use good! You should not disobey your father though. You owe your life to the family you have," Taj showed his cultural influence.

We were interrupted by a casting call for my show. I wondered what we were doing this late. The sun had set, but I still had a few hours before bed. Taj shrugged and told me I better head over. We couldn't miss filming times.

I was still dressed from the stylist so I didn't have to go back there. I headed to the filming house and found the guys all waiting outside.

"Night scenes," a guy told me when I got to the group and looked confused. Michael showed up and barely acknowledged me. He'd been so busy and I didn't take offense. He told us that we had a dinner scene with Niles and then some small group scenes. Production guys brought in a big board and I saw that I only had a few scenes to be in. I was going to be background for most of them.

"You just wander around. Feel free to interact, but nothing explosive. We have enough footage of your outbursts," a production guy told me when we started to break away.

I pretended to eat a bowl of pasta, but I periodically wandered to the trash can and dumped some out. I was already full. I milled around while the guys traded shots at each other. It was so different from Taj and Amir. I was used to this type of friends group from the guys back home, but it felt a little foreign now. I couldn't imagine them or anyone in the Hamad family calling anyone "Bitch" or "Gurl" even playfully. I wondered if that's why Amir hadn't looked happy to see me this morning. They were probably turned off by seeing the filming. This crowd was a bit much and they were exaggerating it for the show.

"Kasper, gurl! Snap out of it," one of the guys said and I realized I had inadvertently ended up in the middle of their scene. I'd tried to stay to the side, but the action had moved around me.

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled and moved to the side.