Kasper's Den Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever he's on, I want some!" another guy said. I realized I was in the scene so I scooted to the side.

"You just want some of him," a guy pointed out. They leered at me.

"I bet he's strictly bottom. Right, bubble butt?" the first guy asked me. They all laughed.

"You'll never find out," I shot back and tried to play along.

I laughed but then caught sight of Amir. He was hanging way behind the cameras like he was trying to hide. Our eyes met and I stopped laughing. Of course he would walk in when I was making sexual jokes. He looked confused and sad, but still so deliciously hot.

"Fuck," I whispered and slipped between the guys. Amir took off though. He'd probably come to see me and I'd fucked up. I started after him, but one of the guys caught my arm. I really should have learned their names.

"Don't go, Kasper. They're just joking around," the guy said. I turned and glared at him.

"I gotta piss," I said and pulled my arm back. I took off and raced out of the filming house. It was dark out, and I didn't see Amir as I raced towards the path through the woods.

"Hey Kas," his deep voice sounded from behind me. I wheeled around and banged my elbow on a tree. My heart started racing when I saw him. He looked sad as he stood between two posts under the moonlight.

"Amir! You came! I'm sorry you saw that. It's just acting. I'm not like that," I rambled on as I took him in.

"It's not that, Kasper. I'm not supposed to be here... but you're just so... perfect. I love your hair like that. It looks beautiful like this... It's so much like a girl, but with your boyish face... it looks right." Amir shook his head. His voice was devoid of the flirty, chipper energy he'd had yesterday.

"Please, don't go. We can go sit somewhere and just talk? I really like you. Please?" I asked.

"I can't. I'm not supposed to be here... around this. I just wanted to see you one more time. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come... but fuck, you're so adorable. Even when you try to be mean to the other guys it just looks like you're trying to put up a shell. I wish things were different," Amir sounded like he was dying... or I was.

"Why? It's just a stupid show. Your parents don't like it... fuck that! You're an adult," I protested and walked towards him.

"I'm not like that. I'm sorry. I can't disobey them. It is not what we do. I'm not as brave as you are," Amir came closer until our noses were an inch apart.

He turned his head and leaned in to kiss me. His lips were full and had a hint of minty chapstick. I felt my body go weak when he slid his arms around me. His thick biceps held me protectively as our lips wrestled innocently; no tongue, we didn't need it.

He held me there for a solid minute or twenty, I lost count in his arms. I slid my hands up the back of his shirt and felt his smooth, muscled skin. I felt his bulge thicken against mine. He rubbed a hand down my back to squeeze my ass. His other hand went up to play with my hair. He pushed his fingers through the loose braids on top and messed them up a little. I didn't care.

"Fuck!, you're so hot... I'm so sorry... I can't!" Amir said suddenly and pulled back from me. He turned and ran off towards the resort.

I stood there as he disappeared up the path. It was fucked up. Why would two gay parents forbid their kid from seeing a gay show? It didn't make any sense. I was rock hard and straining the tight shorts. I headed back and finished up my scenes.

Taj was in bed when I got back to the dorm. He knew instantly that something wasn't right. He asked how I was doing, but I just shook my head and went to shower off.

When I got back to the room in my pajamas, he slid over and lifted up one side of his blanket. I slid in next to him and he brought me to his warm chest. I settled in and felt his lips kiss the top of my hair. I fell asleep against his heartbeat. I disappeared in him. His arms kept the nightmare at bay.

+++

The next day was rough. I woke up late. Taj had slipped out without waking me. I'd missed his morning nudity. I wandered around the filming house. I was in a few scenes, but I kept fucking up the lines and I just didn't want to be there. Michael didn't say much to me either. He just told me to wander around the house and try to show up in a scene or two.

Mathieu, the stylist, had put me in skin-tight workout leggings that were patterned like Van Gogh's Starry night and a simple white t-shirt that hung low in the front to give my bulge a little modesty. He pulled back my hair and secured it in a messy ponytail using a clip that looked like an old rusted bolt from a car or something. I wondered where he found all this stuff.

I headed upstairs to the room that was supposed to be mine with a few other guys. I pushed open the door to see what my bed was like, but there were three guys on it... naked.

One guy was up on all fours hugging the pillow. He was a white guy, maybe late 30's and was pretty fit but had a big round ass. He had his back arched to push it up and there was a second guy with his face buried between the cheeks. He had a pretty good body too. I couldn't see his face, but I think he was the guy whose cookies I'd tossed off the kitchen island.

The third guy was on the floor and between the ass-muncher's legs sucking his cock. I froze in the doorway though they didn't seem to notice me. I'd seen porn before, but never guys like this right in front of me. I didn't know whether I should back out slowly or go in and watch. They didn't seem to care either way.

"Hey Kasper, come on in," the guy on the bed said in between moans while the middle guy licked his hole. He knew my name. I should have known his.

"I... uhh..." I stepped in cautiously. The guy on the floor looked out from between the middle guy's legs to look up at me. He nodded at me and motioned me towards him, then pointed at his cock.

"Good, good," said a fourth voice and I looked over to the side to see a cameraman panning over to me. He waved at me to join them. I jumped back. They were filming this! They couldn't show this stuff on television, but I couldn't take the chance. My parents might watch it. I turned and walked out.

I thought about finding Michael to tell him what was going on, but he had enough issues. He looked like he hadn't slept. He had achieved his dream and it was taking all he had. I joined a quick scene in the backyard where Niles was cooking burgers with the guys. He offered me one, but then I remembered I was supposed to be Vegan on the show. I made a few comments about not eating the flesh of a living thing and then headed off.

I went back to the stylists' room, but they were gone. I grabbed the clothes I'd worn that morning and headed back to the dorm.

"What are you wears, Kasper?" Taj laughed when I found him studying his English again.

"I know. They dress me more ridiculously every day," I laughed. I thought I looked kind of hot though. The pants looked painted on me and they were actually really comfortable.

"I think is cute. You are young to wear ridiculous things," Taj laughed.

"I'm glad you like it," I said. I squatted down next to him to look at what he was reading.

"This come for you from that boy," Taj said and pulled a thick gold envelope from the pages of his textbook. He held it up for me with a wink.

It had my name in thick ink drawn in perfect cursive across the front. I opened it and pulled out a card printed with the resort stationary.

"Kasper, My father does not want me to see you anymore, but I must. Please meet me tonight at the place we first met. I won't have much time, but we can see each other. -Amir"

That's all it said. I sank to the bed beside Taj and he immediately sensed that things were wrong. He took the card from me and read it. He folded his book and set it aside so he could put his arms around me. He pulled me onto the bed beside him.

"I do not understand what says, but it hurts you. I am sorry, Kasper. I tell you these men are no good, the elites." Taj pulled me back against his chest and I tucked my head under his armpit. He smelled like that perfect mix of sweat and cologne a man should have.

"He wants me to be his secret. He's ashamed of me... What did he say to you?" I asked.

"His eyes were red, from sadness. He just says for me to give this note. I thought was something wrong, but I am not snoop," Taj assured.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"You should forget about him. He should not get away from this so easy, but they are used to this. He wants to have his secret fun and still be his father's good boy. Is not right! Is best to put your head high and go forward without him," Taj said. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"No," I said suddenly. He owed me an answer. "I need to talk to him."

"Nothing good of this, Kasper. He is privileged. He does not understand you are person. Is not as things are in America. They have own rules," Taj warned. "Stay with me."

"I'll come back. I promise." I said. I wiggled out of his arms. He reached up and took my hand. He squeezed it gently, but nodded his approval. He sighed knowing I was likely up for more heartbreak.

I remembered that I had the card to get in the resort. Amir had put it in my pocket when he came to ask me to give his parents a chance. Oddly enough, he hadn't given me a chance nor did his parents. I wanted to find out why.

I headed down towards the beach, but he wasn't among the crowd enjoying the afternoon sun. I decided to try the resort. I didn't want to go to their room and cause a scene, so I went to the concierge. I showed him the card and asked if he could call up for Amir and tell him I wanted to give his card back.

The answer came back and the concierge showed me through to the large empty lounge behind his desk area to wait for Amir. A lady came over and brought me a bottle of water while I waited.

Amir didn't walk in though, it was his father. He looked annoyed, but then our eyes met and his face softened. I scrambled to my feet as he came near me. My heart was beating with anxiety. Amir wasn't even allowed to face me himself. They really did hate me.

"Sit, boy. Do not rise for this," he said, but I waited until he reached the little area of chairs where I'd been waiting.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get Amir in trouble, but I need to talk to him. Please don't be angry," I begged. I realized I was shaking a little. He was an intimidating presence.

"Kasper, do not worry. I won't hurt you. I cannot hurt such a beautiful, young boy no matter how wayward he has become," he said as he pulled a chair right in front of mine and sat down to face me. He was a hulking man, muscular and intimidating.

He looked more like a bodyguard than a father in his crisp suit and shaved head. He was handsome, for an older man. I wondered if Amir would look that good at his age. He must have been in his 40's.

"Kasper... listen," he repeated as his dark eyes looked into mine. "My sons are good boys. They grow up in a very tight family. They do not know of boys like you engaging in these things. It is dirty... and would be scandalous to his future. I cannot allow your... friendship to grow."

"I'm scandalous... dirty... right? But like... It's just a show. I don't really say things like that and I'm not that mean. I just do the lines they give me. It's a character... I'm not like that," I defended. I felt my cheeks grow hot with anger.

"I do not wish to offend you. You are not dirty, of course. You are the picture of sweetness and a very beautiful boy. I can see why Amir is taken with you. You are very much like his dad, Emerson, when he was your age. So young and light, beautiful and delicate. It is natural for Amir to want to protect you. If I were his age and single, I would compete for you myself," he laughed.

I didn't laugh. I cleared my throat nervously.

"I can see that my boy is taken with you. I can see the stars in his eyes as he pictures a future with you. Like me, my boys are attracted to lighter, sub boys who need a strong hand to guide them. But well, the show. The sex filming for the internet. I don't want Amir to be a part of this. I did not know you were here for this." Mr. Hamad straightened up.

"Sex on the internet? Wait... what? No one is having sex... er well I'm not. Some of the other guys are... but not me! I swear! Where did that come from?" I demanded. I thought about the scene I'd walked in on with the three guys getting it on. That must have been what he saw. I wondered if I was seen in that video. He must have seen me on the side.

"I will show you since you deny this," Mr. Hamad said and took his phone from his pocket. He navigated to a site that showed the End of the Rainbow logo and some of the guys from the show in various sex acts.

"See the exclusive live feeds and replay the Hottest Scenes! Updated daily!!" a banner proclaimed.

"Here is you," He scrolled down to the earlier pictures of me leaning over the diving board. My pants were pushed down enough to show half of my ass and they put a blue star over it as though it showed off my hole.

There I was looking back at the camera with a vulnerable look. The photographer had made it look like I was a little scared, but open to anything. I was a porn star. A banner below me invited viewers to click and "See Kasper's Friendly Hole!"

When he clicked through they had posted the photos from the underwear photo-shoot I'd done. They had shots of me rubbing all over Davis and a little storyline about Davis drilling me with a promise that a video would be coming soon. It had a banner saying "Twinks love Blacktino Meat!" It was awful. I looked like a total slut. I wondered if Davis was in on the whole thing. He had been nice to me. I wondered if he'd chosen me to shoot with.

"Stop! No! That's not! That was the last picture. After that I told him no more! I'm not doing porn! Why am I on this? Why would he do this to me?" I looked up at Mr. Hamad with anger and confusion.

"It's new. I read it in the production update this morning. As a main investor I get all of the updates. The guys on your show have been exploring each other and posting videos on the internet. A pornography company approached your show about teaming up for cross-promotions. I went this morning to confirm it with your show producer. He said the cast agreed on it to promote the show," Mr. Hamad said.

"Michael... He's one of my best friends. How could he do this to me! I only came on the show to help him out! He never told me about this! I didn't agree to anything! What do I do?" I was panicking. I thought of what my parents would think. Surely they would look up the show and inevitably find the porn site with my ass as an apparent selling point.

I sniffed back as tears formed in my eyes. My dad would be so pissed. This was the grand fuckup he'd been expecting.

"My God! You really didn't know about this, did you?" Mr. Hamad realized I was just finding out about this. His look changed completely as he began to believe me. He pulled a small handkerchief from his pocket and leaned in to dab at my cheeks.

His kindness was the last chip in my wall and I began to sob uncontrollably. He pulled me into his chest.

"Of course not! My dad will kill me when he sees this! My parents already think I'm a total screw-up. I thought this would be a good way to make some money... prove I could take care of myself. What do I do? My dad always says I'm an idiot. This is why he gets so mad at me." I felt my breath come in ragged bursts.

"You have parents and they let you go to Africa unsupervised? A boy of your age should not be on his own! How irresponsible of them!" Mr. Hamad looked angry.

"They didn't know about it until I got here. My father was pretty upset. I hung up on him. Damn it! This is why he always yells at me. I get myself into stupid situations. I make bad choices," I said and backed away from his protective arms.

"You are young, Kasper. You are too innocent for men like this. These things can ruin your life, your future. You need guidance. Your father should have kept tighter control on you," Mr. Hamad took my hands in his.

"This is bad. This is really bad. I should have figured it out. All the pictures. I am such an idiot..." I trailed off and felt myself shake with nervous energy. Mr. Hamad pulled me into a hug.

"Ok ok, calm Kasper. I believe you. I will help you fix this. I will speak with your father as well. Do not be too upset. They love you and will understand. This was not your choice. You were tricked. You are a simple boy who just needs guidance. We will help you," Mr. Hamad hugged me tightly and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, sir. I'm so sorry I dragged you guys into this. Amir is so nice. He must think I'm an awful person. I didn't know," I whispered.

"Of course you didn't. I can see that now. You are young and they take advantage of your innocence. Come upstairs. It is nearly dinner time. I will speak with the producers. We will fix this and have you removed from the site," Mr. Hamad stood up and offered me his hand. I looked up at him and nodded. He was a father, he understood. He took my hand and brought me into his side as we headed for the elevator.

"Where do you buy these outfits, Kasper?" Mr. Hamad laughed as the elevator whirred us to the top suites. He looked me up and down with a smile.

"I look ridiculous?" I asked with a laugh.

"No, it's very... inventive and sexy. You are a beautiful boy; young and enticing with the lean muscle of youth. It is a modern frame for classic art. I am sure Amir will find this irresistible. I will have to make sure he behaves like a gentleman.." Mr. Hamad wagged his eyebrows to show what he meant.

"Amir! Does that mean he's not banned from me anymore? I miss him so much. Can I talk to him?" I asked with hope and a wide smile.

"I regret that. He has been sick the past two days, missing you. I hated to see him ache with love sickness. I reacted to protect him. Emerson told me I should have brought you to us to find out what was really going on. He said you have a gentle soul. I should have listened to him." Mr. Hamad squeezed my shoulder. He reached up to push back my hair and cup my cheek. The elevator reached their floor and he nudged me towards their suite.

Mr. Hamad opened the door to show Amir pacing by the window while Ali played on his phone and Emerson, Amir and Ali's other father, read a book on the couch. They were a happy little family. I felt shame for bringing this. I really did get myself into stupid situations. Amir stopped when he saw us come in.

"Kasper! I didn't think he'd let you come up," Amir said excitedly and came towards me. He stopped when he got close though and looked at his father.

"It is ok. It's not his fault. He was tricked," Mr. Hamad said and waved a hand towards me. Amir rushed me. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up.

"You look... amazing. So beautiful," he said before kissing me on the cheek. "I love how they dress you. I love your hair like this. It's perfect."

"Yes, a quiet boy in loud clothing. He is beautiful enough without needing to demand more attention. You will need to tame him, Amir. He needs a man's guidance," Mr. Hamad laughed.

"No," Amir disagreed as he buried his lips against my neck. "He is perfect as is. Wait! That means you approve of us!."

Mr. Hamad was signing with Emerson, his husband, while they eyed us. I noticed they looked uncomfortable at the abundance of affection Amir was showing me. I pushed him away gently and nodded towards them when he looked at me with confusion.

"Oh," Amir nodded. He settled for holding my hand. He squeezed it tightly while Ali looked up from his phone to take us in.

"So what do we do now? I mean, the website and all. I can't go back there," I said.