Kasper's Den Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," Ali said from his bed. I stopped in my tracks to look over at him. He was sitting up in his bed with his arms folded behind his head. He looked at me with a sly grin knowing he'd caught us. He'd never betray his brother though. I paused, held by his eyes.

"Go!" Ali whispered with urgency and waved me towards the door. I scurried out and pulled it closed behind me. I went over to the couch and pulled a magazine from the coffee table. I sat and thumbed through it just as the door to the master bedroom opened. I didn't turn to look. I pretended to be engrossed in an article about gardening in Capetown.

"Good morning, little one. You are up with the sun," Mr. Hamad's voice came from behind me as his hand found my shoulder.

"Good morning... sir," I stammered and turned to see him standing to my side wearing a small pair of workout shorts. His eyes were heavy with sleep, but the rest of him was a chiseled work of art. His bare chest held a pile of muscles like gears on an industrial machine covered with tight brown skin and a generous dusting of black hair.

"I heard you moving around. I was worried the boys would bother you," Mr. Hamad said. He rubbed his hand over my hair in a gentle sweep then leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"I haven't heard them," I lied.

"The breakfast should be here. I will check." He walked over to the main suite door and opened it to reveal a large silver tray with a tea kettle and food trays. He squatted to lift it and I got a nice view of his firm, round ass straining the small shorts. I felt like a total pervert checking out Amir's father, but I was surrounded by a sea of beautiful men here! I was drowning!

He brought in the tray of tea and set it on the coffee table then went back to the doorway to bring in the Durban newspaper. He came and flopped down on the couch next to me to unfold the paper. I got up and poured the tea for us. Mr. Hamad nodded to show his approval.

"Just tea please, no sugar.... Thank you. Did you sleep well?" Mr. Hamad took the cup I offered.

"I did. Thank you. The bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of it this morning," I poured myself a cup of tea and added a little sugar. I sat back on the couch and leaned back to find Mr. Hamad's arm behind me. He set his tea on a side table and thumbed through the news as I relaxed into his side.

"Your hair smells like my Emi's. He was your same age when I found him. He was small like you. Same shampoo... it's nice. He never wanted to grow his hair out like yours. He didn't want to be too feminine. Your parents did not object?" Mr. Hamad asked as he took in a deep breath.

"I did it to piss them off... but then I liked it," I admitted. I noted the shortened name he used for his husband, Emerson. I imagined they were pretty hot together when they were younger. They were both still very handsome men.

"Tell me how you met him? How long have you guys been together?" I asked. It was a quiet morning and I liked spending time under his arm with his hand resting on my left bicep.

"Oh you don't want to hear about this! We are a boring old married couple," Mr. Hamad laughed, but I prodded him. He told me everything about his friend asking him to look after Emerson while he was out of the country. He said he followed him for a bit and quickly fell in love.

He was fascinated how a small, blonde, deaf boy could be brave enough to travel to a strange land and try to make it on his own. He told me about how he intervened at the juice bar when the attendant was rude to Emerson and how he rescued him. He talked about Emerson falling and hitting his head, how he nursed him back to health and lost his heart completely to the boy.

"That is the most beautiful story ever!" I grinned. "I can't believe it all worked out. You two were made for each other. But... wasn't your friend angry you stole his guy?"

"Furious, but of course love demands we cross all boundaries to satisfy the heart. There was nothing I would not do to win his affection. He consumed me completely. He still does. I could never imagine a day without him," Mr. Hamad said with a wistful look in his eyes.

"Are you boring him with old stories, father?" Amir asked as he surprised us from behind.

"Of course, but he demanded to hear them. I could not say no to a guest. You know I can never stop bragging about my family," Mr. Hamad laughed. He leaned up and turned his head back as Amir leaned down so their noses met and rubbed back and forth. I'd never seen anyone do that before. They kissed each other's cheeks.

Amir came towards me next and repeated the greeting. He pushed back my hair and left me with a final kiss to the forehead, just enough to not anger his father.

"I like the pajamas, Kasper... but it's obvious dad picked them out. You kind of look like a 12 year old." Amir laughed as he came around to plop down next to me on the couch. His father kept me under his arm though rather than letting his son show his affection.

"Yes, well. I hope you are comfortable, Kasper. With the boys grown, Emi misses having younger children to look after. They don't even let him pick out clothes for them anymore. He wants more children, but at our age I just want to enjoy my years alone with him. Soon enough the boys should be having kids of their own. I hope we don't wait too long for that or Emi really will want us to have more," Mr. Hamad said and rubbed my hair as though he expected me to be pregnant soon. I looked over at Amir for help, but he just laughed.

"You do look adorable. I hope you don't feel ridiculous." Mr. Hamad looked at me with pleading eyes as though he wanted me to assure him I liked his husband's choice.

"No sir! They're perfect. Just what I needed," I assured.

"Good! Emerson always wanted another child who was more... like him; gentle and cute. Our boys always took after me; competitive and rough. You are most likely exactly what he pictured us having after the twins; a sweet, gentle, blonde boy he can relate to," Mr. Hamad said as though I had been ordered from a catalog.

"Um... Thank you, sir. He has been so kind to me and welcomed me in. I really appreciate his hospitality," I said and brought my knees up into my chest to rest my feet on the couch. I knew better than to insult the man they all protected so fiercely. The PJ's were a bit childish though. Mr. Hamad hugged me warmly in appreciation that I indulged his love. I rested my head against his shoulder.

Ali came out then and nodded with a loud yawn. He came to his father and repeated the same greeting Amir had given him. He didn't acknowledge me more than a rub of my hair. He moved away as he lazily scratched at his bare stomach. He was shirtless and wearing small lounge shorts that matched Amir's and their father's. Ali slumped down in the overstuffed chair and looked lifeless.

Amir leaned towards the coffee table to take the lid off the top breakfast plate. It had a small steak, some eggs, and fruit. There were two other plates with silver lids and two with gold.

"The gold one is for you, the other for Emi. He thought you would probably eat similar food when he ordered the breakfast last night." Mr. Hamad said and prodded me to take a plate.

I picked up a gold covered plate and found a small piece of toast with a heart cut out of the middle. The center had been filled with a cooked egg. On the side was a small bowl of yogurt mixed with granola and berries. It looked really good.

Emerson woke up last. He came out while we were eating and went to greet his boys. They went through a similar ritual of nose rubs and kisses as they had with their father. He came to me last and signed something. Mr. Hamad released me from his side hug and set down his plate. He pulled Emerson down to sit between his legs.

"How did you sleep? Do you like your breakfast?" Amir translated for me as Emerson sank into Mr. Hamad's lap. His husband wrapped his arms around him and kissed up the side of his neck.

"It was great. You have all been so wonderful. I really can't thank you enough," I gushed as Amir translated. Amir leaned into me with a kiss on the cheek to show he approved. Seeing that I was free from Mr. Hamad's hold, Amir brought me in against his side. He offered me a piece of his steak and I shared a spoonful of my granola yogurt.

Mr. Hamad didn't want me going back to the set today until we got word back from the lawyers so I would spend the day with them at the resort. We finished up our breakfast and I helped Emerson collect and stack the plates on the tray. Ali grumbled something incoherent but got up to take the tray and place it outside the suite door.

"I read on the show website bio page for you that you like yoga!" Emerson showed me his phone where he had typed it out. I nodded and smiled at him. I hadn't kept up with it since I'd gotten kicked out of my parents' house, but I used to go a few times a week and missed it.

"I'd like to see what you learned in LA. I have moved towards Eastern style over the years," he typed. Ali came back from the front door with three large paper shopping bags. He set them in front of us. Emerson looked excited and pointed towards me to say they were mine. Mr. Hamad carried them into the big bedroom and I followed Emerson.

Mr. Hamad set the bags on their bed and then went in to take a shower while Emerson unpacked them excitedly to show me what he'd picked out. I'm not really the best at choosing fashion, but I nodded appreciatively to everything he held up. We folded and put things away in the oversized closet.

He handed me a pair of workout tights and a t-shirt to put on so we could go through a yoga routine together. We changed together in the privacy of the closet. He stripped down to a pair of blue boxerbriefs that matched the briefs he'd given me the night before. He had his back to me, not interested in seeing my body.

He had a spare yoga mat that looked like it hadn't been used before. I doubted his boys ever went through the routines with him. Amir and Ali seemed like they were more into sports and weights. I'd gone with my mom from an early age but she gave it up a few years back. Emerson looked pleased to have a partner. The mats were unlike anything I'd practiced on before. They seemed to cradle and support in just the right places.

Mr. Hamad came out from the bathroom as we were warming up. He had on a nice suit and came over to kiss Emerson. He kissed my forehead as I was showing Emerson the spiraled tree pose I'd learned at the studio I went to back in LA.

"Be good, Kasper. I have a meeting with the producer and a teleconference to take care of. I'll be back later. Thanks for indulging Emi. You do look adorable like this," he said as he noted my standing pose with one leg twisted up behind my bottom and my arms intertwined. I nearly lost my balance when he hugged me goodbye. He supported me with one hand until I found my footing again and then dashed off to his meetings.

"Namaste, Master Hamad," I said and bowed my head. He just chuckled and kissed his husband once again before he left.

We spent a solid hour doing poses and breathing. Emerson was hardcore and I struggled to keep up. He could do these upside down moves balanced on one hand. I thought I was good, but he had obviously spent years of training on this. It explained his toned, tight body with little room for bulk of any kind.

He was patient with me though. He'd help me pose or put his hand on my stomach or back when I wasn't pulling them in properly. He was eager to train me and it was obvious that he had a deep respect for his practice. I was overjoyed when he finally had me sit on the mat and do our cool down breathing. I was ready to fall asleep against the cool, plush mat. I finally did close my eyes when we laid down for the final breaths. I opened them to find he had brought back tea in these small earthen cups.

"Thank you," I said as he handed it to me but then remembered the sign for it. I took a deep sip and coughed as the acrid taste of the hot beverage coated my tongue and throat. I didn't know what it was, but my body did not want it.

Emerson set down his cup and put his hand to my chest. He rubbed it down in slow strokes and then pressed on various parts of my face and chest. My body began to warm and buzz at his touch. It soothed my aching muscles and brought this deep flood of happiness that spread out from my center. I laughed and Emerson smiled at me. He nodded and we hugged each other.

I put my chin on his shoulder. He had such a calming presence. I lifted my eyes to see Amir watching us from the doorway. He smiled and raised one hand when he saw me. He was half turned to us, but also looking at something in the living room. He had dressed in a tight white tank top and preppy shorts in a camouflage print that made his ass look full and perfect.

"Dad used to make us do yoga too when we were younger. He didn't like us getting into contact sports but father insisted when we were old enough for soccer. Right, dad?" Amir said. He signed to his dad who nodded and shrugged as though he really had been against it.

"I like yoga and your dad is crazy good at it!" I said. Amir translated as he eyed my yoga pants hungrily. I couldn't take my eyes off of him either.

"He says you're pretty good too. We're going to the bike track when father gets back. You can ride with me! I'll go slow with you," Amir said.

I went to take a shower and found clothes Emerson had left for me when I got out. It was a white tank top with a somewhat see through blue t-shirt to go over it. There was a fresh pair of blue briefs and blue shorts with a pattern of little white penguins all over them. He'd put out a small can of this spray deodorant that made me smell like baby powder. I used it conservatively.

I came out to find Emerson waiting for me. He must have taken a shower in the twins' bathroom. He looked fresh in a pair of white shorts and tight white shirt. He held up a bottle of sunblock and squirted some in my hands. When I didn't put enough on he shook his head and gave me more.

"They're crazy about sunblock. The sun is intense in our parts of the world. Better slick up if you want to go with us," Ali said as he wandered in. He was dressed similar to Amir but with a black tank top. I never really saw them try to match each other.

"I love the shirt... You look hot, Kas. Dad picked it out?" Amir said when he popped in behind Ali. He moved around his brother to stand beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. He signed to his father who smiled.

"He knows what you like. I guess he does want us to be together," I laughed. He translated for Emerson who nodded and beamed with pride. Amir blushed a little but put his arms around me and moved behind me to kiss my neck. He was a little less inhibited with Emerson there instead of Mr. Hamad. I guess the Arab father was the stricter one.

Emerson pulled my hair up into a tight bun and secured it with two wire pins.

Amir and I went downstairs to the coffee place in the lobby and ordered drinks while we waited for his father to come back. I told him about my morning talk with Mr. Hamad.

"Oh no! He brought up grandchildren? I'm so sorry, Kasper. He can be so embarrassing sometimes! I mean we just met! It's not like I like you like that! I swear!" Amir was flustered.

"You don't like me?" I asked as we sat with our drinks.

"Oh! No! I didn't mean it like that. I mean yeah you're... perfect..." Amir stammered.

"But not perfect for you..." I said with a look of sorrow. I enjoyed the tortured look on his face for exactly five seconds and then burst out laughing.

"That was mean," Amir laughed. He swiped his finger through the whipped cream atop his drink and rubbed it on my nose.

"Boys! There you are," Mr. Hamad said as he came towards us. Amir grabbed a napkin and dabbed at my nose.

"The show is taking Kasper down from the porn site. They acted as though it was an oversight. They are paying Kasper for two additional weeks of work and sending an apology letter to his parents as proof that Kasper did not know about it. They also want him to stay on the show. He can go back tomorrow if he wants," Mr. Hamad pulled up a chair and leaned back to bask in our appreciation.

"No! He can't be on there. There's no way he's going back to the show! They've hurt him enough. Kasper will not return there. He belongs with us now," Amir interjected. He used a rare, rough tone with his father.

"I believe that is up to him, son. We cannot make decisions that are his," Mr. Hamad said and put his hand on Amir's shoulder to squeeze it. He didn't yell at Amir for being harsh with him. The Hamads weren't like that.

"You don't want to go back there, do you Kasper?" Amir asked me.

"I don't know. I need to think about it," I said. I didn't know what to think.

"Think about it? What's to think about, Kas? Are you crazy? They used you and tried to make you a pornstar without your knowledge. You can't seriously be thinking about it!" Amir reached across and put his hands over mine. He rubbed his fingers gently over my hands and looked at me with concern. "Baby... seriously," he whispered.

"It is Kasper's decision," Mr. Hamad repeated. "It is not for us to make. We will give him time to think. Come, Ali is waiting for us so we can go to the motorcycle place."

"I'm not leaving him alone!" Amir barked at his father. "If he needs time to think then I'll sit with him and wait until he makes the right choice. He needs my help!" Amir's face hardened as his eyes bore into mine. He didn't let go of my hands. I hadn't seen this side of him, the alpha dominant Arab boy. It seemed to fit more with his father.

"I'm going to talk to Michael first. I'll be back. You should go with them. Motorcycles sound fun," I said. Mr. Hamad nodded and pulled Amir's hands from mine.

"I'm going with him. This is wrong! You can't ask me to not protect him. He needs us. You said yourself that Kasper needs a guide, a father, a firm leader! He will agree to whatever stupid excuse they give him if we let him wander in there alone! He's young, naive, gullible, easily confused. Look how quickly they stripped him down to his underwear to pose for those pictures! He doesn't know any better! He's just...." Amir was near rage. He looked at me like I was an injured bird he'd found and everyone around had told him to just let it die.

"Stupid, the word you're looking for is 'stupid'. Right? Kasper, les incompétent... I need to be alone with my dumb thoughts." I got up from the table and walked away from them. Amir was just being overprotective, but he thought very little of me... just like my dad except instead of everything was my fault, nothing was my fault... but I was still judged as the idiot who made bad choices. I felt a knot in my stomach. Amir stood to follow me.

"Let him go. You both need to cool from this," Mr. Hamad advised Amir as I tore away.

+++

"I'm so sorry, Kasper. I thought without internet here you wouldn't find out for a while and I could convince you... Everyone else was on board so easily that the production company assumed you were too. I didn't correct them," Michael explained when I confronted him in the editing room. He asked me to walk with him so we could get lunch and talk.

"How could you do that? I trusted you more than anyone in my life," I said.

"I know and I'm sorry.... But how the hell did you get a team of crazy lawyers so quickly? They were ready to shut the entire show down. I was getting pissed off calls from every company affiliated with ours. Advertisers too! I was up all night until that Arab guy agreed to meet with us this morning. What the hell happened?" Michael looked at me with amazement.

"I don't know. I just kind of wandered into it..." I filled him in on everything. He listened with rapt attention as an incredulous look swept over his face.