Kasper's Den Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, Kasper! That's the reality show I should be filming! Do you even know how much that family is worth? California twink taken in by wealthy Arab royalty. If I could get you back to Satra and embedded with a camera crew... " Michael started to say. But I cut him off.

"No fucking way! I don't think they want anything to do with you. I'm not sure I do either." I said.

"It's all been taken down. There is no mention or picture of you on the porn site. It's all been scrubbed. I swear. The production company was ready to pull the whole show over it. We're on probation right now. I just let everything get away from me. I really am sorry." Michael gave me puppy dog eyes and offered a hug. I took it. He had been there for me many times before.

"I'll understand if you don't want to come back to the show. But you should know that the first episode got a big following and the online comments seem to love you. You're a lot of people's favorites and they voted for you to avoid the first punishment," Michael laughed.

"They liked me, really? What is the punishment?" I was a little intrigued.

"It's pretty lame this week. Three of the guys have to go around in their underwear and do the house chores. It's pretty mild, but we'll think of better ones for next week," Michael said.

I agreed to come back. I knew Amir would be upset, but if I could hang in for a few weeks I'd have enough money to decide what I wanted to do when I got back home. I couldn't go back to my parents in defeat and beg to move back with them.

I found the french stylist on his coffee break. He looked excited to see me and noted I was late.

"I like the clothes. This is good, but come and let me fix your hair," he said as he waved me to an empty station. He pulled my hair up and braided it loosely on top. He added a little black liner to my eyes and rubbed in the sunblock in a few areas where I'd missed spreading it.

"Perfect. I like this shirt on you, so sexy." He rested his hands on my shoulders as he eyed me in the mirror with a nod of approval. "You will win his heart." He was talking about Niles, but I was thinking about Amir. I was still a little upset that he really thought I was incapable of choosing this for myself. He'd done everything but call me an idiot.

When I showed up to the filming I got a few angry looks from some of the guys. I guessed it was over the threats the lawyers had used of shutting down production for what they'd done. I walked into a scene where Niles was showing the guys his modeling portfolio from when he was younger. He stopped when he saw me wander in.

"Look who finally woke up," he gave a light-hearted jab with a genuine look of happiness that I'd come back. He'd probably been filled in on everything.

"Yeah, sorry. Late night." I went to the group and looked at Niles' pictures while the guys ooh'ed and ahh'ed over his younger days. He had done a lot of underwear modeling and didn't look too bad in the shots. I edged my way in closer to Niles as he showed them. He pulled me in beside him and accidentally elbowed a guy out of the way. I got a nasty glare, but I needed to be in the mix and Niles was happy to cooperate.

I thought him showing his portfolio was just random until he announced to the guys that he wanted to see them try it out.

"We just happen to have a photographer friend of mine in town this week doing a photo shoot. He's stopping by soon to help us out. What do you guys think? We'll be showing off Henrik Krispin's Summer Nights underwear line. Who's up for the challenge?" Niles asked the guys and an excited buzz began to grow.

As if on cue, a stagehand wheeled in a giant white wardrobe with the underwear designer's logo painted across the doors. The guys squealed excitedly. I held back as they all went towards the wardrobe to see the collection.

"You up for it, Kasper? Or do you need to check with your legal team? Not big enough for the sizzle?" Niles asked with a sneer. The cameras had followed the guys over to the wardrobe so there was no need for him to pretend. I guess he really didn't like me after all. I'd caused a threat to his chance at reigniting his fading star.

"You can sit out if you're still being a whiny little bitch," Niles added when he saw my hesitation. He wanted me to decline, give up, go home.

"I'm up for it!" I said with a shrug and walked quickly to join the guys. He was an asshole and I wasn't going to let him push me out by backing down from the challenges.

The doors were opened and there were about twenty different briefs and boxers on display. Each one was sluttier than the last. One of them was just a yellow pouch with thin leather straps. Another had this completely see-through black mesh pouch with a happy face emoji sticker over where the cock tip would go. The guys pulled their favorites to claim them.

"You'd better get in there Kasper or you'll be left modeling in the buff. Not that I'd object," Niles said as he came up behind me. He pretended to laugh and nudged me playfully into the din.

I reached for one of the last pairs. It was a white mesh thong with a pair of red lips over the cock. It covered almost nothing in the back, but it wouldn't be completely indecent in the front. I was glad I'd done the hard workout yoga with Emerson this morning. I stopped for a second and thought with sadness about how I'd left things with Amir. He'd blown up, but it was out of concern, caring. He really did want to protect me.

The guys started to strip down, but I went off to the side and into the kitchen pantry. I changed the briefs Emerson had given me for the thong and pulled the shorts back on over them. I went out to find the guys in various states of undress.

Niles told them the photographer wanted everyone to start out dressed and then pose in various states to strip down to the underwear. This would show customers a better picture of what they were getting into. They were selling the idea of the underwear going with the whole evening rather than just a guy standing and posing in them. Niles called it a "lifestyle" brand.

Niles chose the most confident guy to go first. He bragged that he'd done this before so Niles thought he'd be the best one to show us how to follow the photographer's instructions.

He paired up with another guy and they pretended to be out on a date. He shot then lounging by the pool sharing drinks and then in various poses where they got closer and closer. Finally they moved to the couch and were kissing. They pawed at each other until they got down to their underwear and showed them off in various poses. They left it with one of them on top of the other and between his legs. The briefs were stretched with their bulges. The guy who had started off bragging had a pretty impressive bulge, but the other one was somewhat lacking.

They went through three more pairs of guys before the photographer nodded to me. It was my turn and I felt a wave of nervous anxiety wash over me. It was bordering on some pretty hot stuff and I knew Mr. Hamad and Amir wouldn't approve. I hesitated as the photographer tried to pair me up with Davis, the guy I'd shot with before.

"Let's go, Kasper," Davis said excitedly. He came over and put his hand on my back to guide me towards the photo area. A cameraman got in close to film my hesitation.

"Um..." I started to think of some way to delay this, but then a loud voice interrupted me.

"No! Kasper will not do this!" I wheeled around when I heard Amir. He stormed onto the set wearing the tight white tank top and camo shorts from this morning. Had he been watching the whole time! I hadn't seen him.

"Cut!" The director yelled.

"No, don't! This is great! Shoot!" Michael countered. "It'll be great for the show. A jealous ex boyfriend invades the set! Drama! Shoot it!"

"Oh," Amir realized he'd interrupted the shoot. He shook it off though and came towards me.

"I flew in all the way from LA to find you! You can't run away from me. I'm what you want, not this!" Amir played along with Michael's vision.

"Amir... you shouldn't be here! I'm moving on! You hurt me! I'm on this show to meet someone new... find something real," I said, but went to him.

"I had to, Kasper. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to say you were stupid. I just get so protective and look what I find you doing! I told you they'd have you in your underwear!" Amir fumed. I realized he was right.

"I make my own choices," I said coolly like my character would do.

"You don't have to make them alone though," Amir said and came to stand in front of me with his heart in his hands. He reached forward to put his hands on my biceps as though he was going to shake sense into me. "You come all this way to find love with him... but you already have it... with me. Choose me. I promise I'll make you happier than he ever could!" Amir was playing up the drama for the cameras. We were channeling a Lifetime movie.

"I..." I was at a loss for words. I turned to look at Niles who was doing his best to look jealous.

"No Kasper. We have something real! I feel it. I know you do to!" Niles jumped in. He wasn't going to be upstaged on his own show.

"I'm so... confused!" I was fumbling for something good to say.

"That dark boy is fucking hot," one of the contestants urged.

"I'll take him if Kasper doesn't," another affirmed.

"I can give you what you need, Kasper. I'll protect you and never ask you to get naked in front of other people, put yourself on display, use you to sell products. I'd never do that to you. And you'd leave me to go after... this old man?" Amir waved a hand towards Niles with a look of disdain like he was Tuesday's garbage.

"This boy's a mess," one of the guys commented with a laugh.

"Dude! You can't just come in here and invade my show! I'm not putting him on display! He agreed to this! He auditioned because you couldn't give him what he needs. We're shooting an underwear ad here. So you can either strip or leave," Niles growled at Amir.

"Ok then... If this is what Kasper wants then he does it with me," Amir affirmed. He backed away from me and offered me his hand. He led me over to the photographer who just shrugged and lifted his camera. He took shots of us walking hand in hand.

He had us head out to the courtyard where a large tiled fountain gurgled happily. Amir sat on the edge of the fountain and spread his legs. I stood between them as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. He pressed his forehead to mine and his eyes bored into me.

"This is what you really want, my Kasper?" he asked as he froze for the camera.

"Sure," I said and wondered how far he would go with me. His touch had me instantly springing a tent in my shorts. The thong was getting tight.

"You tell me how far," Amir whispered. He pulled his head back and pushed me off of him then swung me around in a quick move. My back was to him and he pulled me back against his chest. He slid his hands up my shirt and bit on the back of my neck. After that, he rubbed a hand down between my legs, freezing long enough for the camera to snap.

He kissed his way up my neck and I felt his thick bulge growing under my ass. He nibbled on my ear and whispered, "I'll do this for you, Kasper. I'll shame my family if it's what you want."

"I don't want that! I just wanted to do the show and make my own choices," I said and backed away. He couldn't get in trouble because of me. I couldn't upset his family. They had taken care of me when I needed it.

"That's good guys. Now let's start stripping down. Lose the shirts. Let's see those muscles," the photographer directed.

"I go where you go. I told you that," Amir said and shrugged. He peeled off his shirt and showed his chest with gleaming muscles, sweaty from our embraces.

"Holy fuck he's hot," one of the contestants said. A few others agreed with their own lewd comments. I took off my shirt but didn't get the same reaction. They'd seen me before. I was no Arab prince.

"He should be the guy we're competing for," another guy noted a little louder than he'd likely intended. Niles fumed quietly from the side.

"Up to you, Kasper." Amir pulled me back into his chest and kissed over my shoulders. He didn't do it for long though. He wanted to rush this along. He pushed me back and then unbuckled his shorts. He was really going to go through with it.

"Amir," I said as I looked to see every eye in the area was focused on his healthy bulge.

"Yes, baby?" he asked and unzipped the shorts. He pushed them down so we could see the waistband of his yellow briefs. They weren't the brand for the photo shoot, but no one complained. He slid open the fly so we could see the top of his lump pushing the briefs out.

"Please don't!" I said as it hit me what this could do to him. His parents would be so upset. He was the good kid. He followed the rules and earned their pride, their trust.

"What about you?" Amir asked as he danced to an imaginary beat. He arched his back and raised one arm up and back behind his head to show off his muscled chest. He slid a hand down his abs and into his briefs.

"I won't do it either," I said.

"The photo shoot or the show or both? You'll come with me and forget this stupid shit?" Amir danced around as everyone watched. He bounced his ass and dipped low to show it off. He pushed down the shorts in the back so they could see the briefs clinging to his perfect round ass. He did a little stripper twerk move that brought a few gasps of approval from everyone.

"Everything, I promise. Just please stop undressing," I yelled. I realized that this must be how he felt when he saw me doing this kind of stuff on the show or saw the pictures of me on the porn site. It didn't feel good to know everyone was getting a peek at what was just for us.

"Good enough!" Amir yelled and immediately pulled his shorts back up. He buckled them and then rushed me and lifted me up into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he easily held me. He kissed me as our sweaty chests rubbed together.

We earned a few comments of approval from our captive audience that things had turned out romantically for us. It also meant they would have one less competitor for Niles' affections. Amir was ready to get out of there. He didn't like being on display as much as he pretended.

"Oh, and don't even think about using any of this footage or pictures. My lawyers would destroy you and have this show brought up on indecency charges. South African law doesn't allow this kind of stuff, especially without the right permits." Amir said to the production staff. They looked at each other as though the country's laws hadn't occurred to them before. I had no idea if Amir was right or not, but they looked worried.

Amir scooped up our shirts and carried me out of the filming house. He set me on my feet when we got outside and we put our shirts back on.

"I am so fucking horny for you," Amir laughed. "Fuck, you're beautiful."

"Me too. If I don't get off soon with you I'm going to explode. And where did you learn to dance like that? You have so many hidden skills," I laughed. "It was so fucking hot."

We raced back to the resort. Amir said we'd have an hour before they came back from the motocross place. We ran as he told me about it. They liked to race bikes with their father and there was a nice mall close by where Emerson could do some shopping. They'd gone before.

"Clear!" Amir yelled as he searched the hotel suite to make sure we had the place to ourselves. All this sneaking around was getting challenging, but it added a layer of excitement. He came bounding out of his parents' bedroom and hooked an arm around me to lead me towards his room. He locked the door securely and pushed me towards his bed.

"You were so crazy hot dancing like that and the way you just picked me up like claiming your trophy. Oh and when you told them not to post any of it or you'll shut them down. That so was so bad ass, dude! You seem like this mild little good boy, but then you dance like that or suck my cock all crazy and..." I rambled on as Amir fumbled with my shorts. He pushed my shirt off.

"I'd do anything for you, Kasper. I realized that today when I hurt you and you left. I followed you to the set and waited to see if you would join the filming... When you went to put on the underwear I knew I had to stop you. I knew there was nothing I wouldn't do to take you away from there. I really like you, Kasper," Amir gushed as he kissed his way down my chest and licked at my nipples.

"I like you too, every guy in there wanted you. You're so perfect, so handsome and... the way you moved... that deep tone of authority and sexy accent... I'm surprised they didn't try to jump you right there. You know how hot it was to be carried out by you?" I oozed as he kissed down my stomach and started to push off my shorts. I'd forgotten I still had on the show's underwear.

"You are definitely keeping these!" Amir praised. "Fuck it! I'll send them cash. I want to see you in them again! It shows off your assets so nicely." He pulled off my shorts and turned me over to check out where the white thong disappeared between my cheeks.

"They have different colors too," I noted.

"Oh I'll check online and get my baby the whole collection," Amir took on a new level with me. He seemed different now. After carrying me off the show he seemed to fill with power, confidence. It looked good on him. I looked back over my shoulder with a smile as he eyed my ass and gripped the cheeks with both hands.

"Mmm, I like these," he said to himself as he leaned down and began to bite and suck on my cheeks. His thumb rubbed up along the string of the thong that fell between the cheeks and over my hole.

"Yeah? It likes you too. You know how to handle it," I wiggled my ass for him with a laugh and then a deep gasp as his tongue dove in and traced its way up the middle. It made my heart skip a beat as his hot, wet muscle lapped over my hole. His hands spread my cheeks so he could get in there, take what he wanted.

"You like that, boy? You want me to play with it?" Amir growled a deep rumble as his animal instincts took over. "You want to be my baby? My boy? My cub?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled against the comforter. My cock was rock hard and leaking in the thong. He rubbed his hand up my back and then pressed a finger to my lips. I sucked it in and slicked it up as his tongue pushed inside me. I inhaled quickly and swirled my tongue around his finger. He started to fuck my lips playfully with his thick finger.

"Suck it baby, get it ready to open you," Amir growled as he crawled up behind me and put his lips to my ear. One hand reached down and he fingered the ring of my hole while the other hand fed me his finger to slick up and his lips and teeth bit at my earlobe.

"Fuck yes... you're so tight, baby boy. I can feel it. Wiggle that pussy on my finger. Get ready for daddy's cock," Amir's hot, filthy language in that deep Arabic tone had me whimpering and panting with my cock pulsing. His hard chest pressed into my back. He took the spit-shined finger from my lips and brought it down to my hole.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I asked while panting desperately as he pushed inside me. He he one hand poking at my ass and the other sliding down my stomach and reaching for my cock. He pushed down the pouch that held it and began to stroke me. His lips and teeth grazed the side of my neck and left a trail of chills over my sensitive skin.

"Someday I will seed my boy," he said as if it was something I would have to earn. I pushed back against his finger and his tongue licked up the back of my neck. He freed my cock and stroked it firmly. He was working me from both ends and I felt his hard cock rub against my back.