Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I hugged my mother and said, "You don't need to apologize. Dad explained why that woman's name upset you. She is a friend of someone who has been very helpful to me with my photography. She was also one of the judges for last fall's contest, and because I won First place, she arranged for my photos to hang in the photography gallery at the Art Institute. When I was looking for somewhere to park the Travelall in Chicago, she offered me a spare space in the Institute's basement garage. If that bother's you, I will tell her I can find a parking garage elsewhere."

Late that night, I was awakened by a knock at my door. When I answered it, Traci grabbed my hand and whispered, "Come with me." She led me down the hallway to the end where the railing on the landing overlooked the living room below. On the couch in front of the fireplace, illuminated only by the gas log, I saw my mother, nude, riding my equally nude father. They were grunting and groaning like a couple of teenagers, and just when I thought I had seen it all, my mother yelled, "Keep fucking me with that big cock Baby, I'm Cumming!"

My mother started shaking and my father yelled, "Here it comes, Daddy's gonna fill your pussy with my baby batter!"

My sister opened her mouth, but I put my hand over it before she could scream, put my arm around her and dragged her back to my room. When I closed the door behind us and locked it, she broke into uncontrollable fits of laughter. When she finally calmed down, she said, "Way to go mom and Dad!"

Then I started to laugh, and we held each other till we calmed down. Finally, I said, "Well I guess they kissed and made up."

Traci giggled and said, "I guess they did," and started giggling. Finally, she calmed down, and she asked me how things were going at school.

I remembered my visit to Professor Kelso, and told her, "When I applied for the Erotic Nude Photography class this summer, I found out that my professor was sharing models with the painting and sculpture classes. When I asked about your internship, he told me that that you hadn't yet been accepted because no photographs had been included with your application." Then I opened my backpack and pulled out the envelope with the thirty remaining prints and handed it to her. Then I said, "I gave him six of the photographs I took over the holidays. These are yours to keep."

Traci opened the envelope and started looking at the photographs. The more she looked, the bigger her eyes got. About half way through, she said, "Todd, I look in the mirror at myself all the time, but I never realized I looked this beautiful and sexy."

She kept looking at the last few photos, and said, "Wow Todd, I've never been able to look at my Kitty this close before, she really is beautiful."

I kissed her and said, "Yes Traci, she is, and she tastes as yummy as she looks. I have seen and tasted quite a few, but I think that yours is the most beautiful one I have ever seen, and you taste better than all of the others as well."

Traci hugged me and said, "I can hardly wait for you to stick that big beautiful cock of yours into my beautiful little Kitty."

I kissed her again and said, "I am having a hard time waiting too Traci, but when we get to my apartment after Memorial Day, you will have all summer to enjoy my cock, and all of the other ladies I know will enjoy you as well. I think you will enjoy licking all of their Kitties and chewing on their boobies too."

Traci took off the baggy tee shirt she was sleeping in to reveal that she was nude under it, and said, "I'm really horny Todd, Let's sixty-nine"

I looked at her perfect boobies with their swollen nipples and her smooth swollen vulva that was leaking profusely, and pulled down my boxers, allowing my hard cock to spring back up and slap against my stomach. I climbed onto my bed and my sister climbed atop me in the reverse position. I spread her nether lips and drove my tongue into her juicy vagina as she swallowed my leaking manhood.

I don't remember how long we dined on each other or how many times we came, but as I was waking up, the sun was peaking through the curtains of my bedroom. When I opened my eyes the rest of the way, I was greeted by the aroma of my sister's orgasmic excretions and the sight of her bald Kitty.

When I gave it a big lick, I felt her mouth sucking on my morning wood and heard her moaning. I returned the favor, and before too long we both exploded together. When we finally realized what time it was, Traci jumped up and started to panic. I held her in my arms and calmed her down, telling her, "It's O.K. Traci, It's early, and I'm sure they're not awake yet. Take your tee shirt and go down the hall. Take a quick shower, dress, and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

We got up and when I opened my bedroom door, the house was dark and eerily quiet. My eyes were finally focusing, and I looked at my watch. I whispered to Tracy, "It's only 5AM, you're safe."

I watched her cute little butt as it wiggled down the dark hallway to the bathroom. I went back into my room and dug a package of wet wipes from my backpack. I gave myself a quick onceover, dressed in a tee shirt and jeans, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I started a pot of coffee, and as I sat down I heard heavy footsteps behind me. Turned around and saw my bleary-eyed father walking into the kitchen wearing plaid flannel pajamas and his old worn slippers. The percolator finished its work, and I poured two cups. We sat in silence and let the caffeine do its work.

Finally, my father spoke, "Your Mother and I worked out our differences last night, Son."

I smiled and said, "I know Dad, we saw you two."

He turned beet red and said, "You and Traci?"

I steadied his shaking hands to stop him from spilling his coffee, and said, "We watched from the landing. I have to say, you guys put on a good show." He looked at me with horror on his face, and I said, "Dad, I think it's wonderful that you two still have that much passion after all these years."

He calmed down, and I saw my mother out of the corner of my eye, standing in the doorway wearing a nightgown and robe that covered her completely, but hinted at the voluptuous breasts and ass that I had seen for the first time in my life by firelight, the previous night. I got up from the snack bar stool, and went over to her and hugged her saying, "I love you Mom. You are so beautiful, and I am glad that you and Dad still love each other. I hope I can find someone who loves me as much as you do Dad."

She hugged me tight, and I felt her soft curves mold into my body as she kissed my cheek. Then she pulled back and held me at arms-length, and said, "So tell me son, what does Evelynn look like now?"

I said, "To be honest with you Mom, in my opinion, the years have not been very kind to her. I know that she is several years younger than you, but you look a lot better than she does now." I pulled out my wallet and showed her a photo I had taken of Evelynn and Kassandra and said, 'See for yourself."

When she saw the photo, she smiled and said, "You are right son," then hesitated and asked, "Who is the beautiful blonde standing next to her?"

I answered, "That is Kassandra, my landlady and mentor. By the way Mom, Kassandra and Evelynn are the same age, twelve years younger than you."

My mother took the photo and showed it to my father saying, "Well William, it looks like your old girlfriend hasn't weathered the sands of time very well."

My father blushed and said, "Now do you believe I was telling you the truth then. She was never as beautiful as you, I was drunk, weak and stupid."

My mother smiled, and said, "I never questioned your sobriety, strength of character, or honesty, I only questioned your judgement."

Just then Traci peeked at the photo between our parents and said, "Wow, that Evelynn really is a pig, but Kassandra is gorgeous. She looks exactly how I imagined she would when we talked on the phone. I can't wait to meet her Todd."

Both of my parents looked at my younger sister questioningly, and I explained, "You guys knew about the internship Traci is doing this summer, didn't you?" When my parents looked at Traci, she blushed, and I asked her, "You didn't tell them, did you?" When she shook her head, I told our parents, "Mom, Dad, Traci has been accepted into an internship as a live model for the DePaul Art school, and I only found out last week that one of my professors had requested her to pose for the class I will be taking from him this summer. She got the position because of some photos I took of her over Christmas."

Then my mother whispered something into my sister's ear. When Traci nodded, they left the kitchen and went upstairs, my father asked me, "You took nude photos of your sister, didn't you?" When I nodded, my father grinned and said, "Don't worry Son, I took some of your mom when we were first married. She made me promise to destroy them and she saw me burn the prints and some other negatives. I still have the original negatives though."

My mom and sister came back down about a half hour later, and they were both smiling. Mom came over to me and kissed me. Then she said, "Son, you are an excellent photographer, but I guess you get that from your father." Then she looked at my father and said, "I wish now that I hadn't made you burn those old photos, Dear. Perhaps you and Todd could make some new prints from the negatives you still have hidden. I think it would be interesting to see how much Traci and I resemble each other at that age."

No one said anything else about the subject for the rest of the morning. My mother and sister fixed breakfast, and my father and I cleaned up afterward. Around ten, my mother and Traci decided to go to shopping. After they had left, my father asked me to follow him to the basement. When we went into the darkroom, I knew what he had planned. As my father was digging through the files he had in the old refrigerator in the corner, I got busy mixing Dektol and Hypo, filled the sink, and got out the developing trays.

My father stored his unexposed film, developed negatives, and photographic paper in the refrigerator not only to keep them cool, but to keep them from being degraded from ultraviolet rays and humidity. This is an 'old school' method that has been replaced by the low humidity storage vaults we were using at school. I reminded myself to buy an old countertop dorm fridge to store my film in when I got back to school.

When I had the solutions mixed and poured into the trays, my dad had his negatives spread out on the light table. I noticed he was handling them with white cotton gloves, and looking at them with large magnifying glass, ala Sherlock Holmes. He took the first strip and put it in the holder, turned on the safe lights, and the enlarger, and turned off the ceiling light. As he adjusted the bellows and adjusted the lens, suddenly I felt myself propelled back in time to when I was a child, helping him make the photo Christmas cards we did every December.

When I looked at the image on the white screen under the enlarger, I was suddenly propelled back to the present, because the image there was definitely not family friendly. There was a young version of my mother as naked as the day she was born, as sexy and beautiful as one of Peter Gowland's models I had seen in one of my father's old magazines.

When he turned off the enlarger, I knew what he wanted next. I had noticed he had adjusted the enlarger to make large prints, so I looked into the film safe and saw a package of 8 X 10 paper. I grabbed a piece by the edges and handed it to him. He put it in the holder, and pressed 'Start' on the timer.

When the timer dinged, and the enlarger's light turned off, my father took the exposed print out of the enlarger and slid it into the developer, emulsion side down. A few seconds later, he took the tongs and turned it over. We both watched as the image developed, and before our eyes, my mother appeared in front of us, completely nude, and so beautiful I almost fainted. My father removed the print, slid it into the stop bath, and then a few minutes later into the fixer. Then he dropped it into the sink to rinse off the chemicals, and eventually hung it from close pins on the wires strung across the ceiling to dry.

We repeated the same process until we had created twelve prints of my mother when, my father had told me, she was twenty years old. As they were all hanging to dry, my father said, "Your mother really was a 'Hottie' back then."

I smiled at him and said, "From what I saw last night Dad, I think she still is."

My father blushed and explained that he had taken the photographs with his old Nikon 'F' when they were on their honeymoon on South Padre Island. He had found a deserted stretch of beach and convinced his bride to take off her bikini, so he could photograph her.

She agreed and posed as he shot a twenty-four exposure roll of film, put his camera away and then he took off his trunks. They spent the rest of the afternoon skinny dipping in the Gulf of Mexico, before making love on the beach at dusk.

As I looked at the photos, I realized how incredibly sexy she was. I told him how much the photographs of my mother looked like the ones I took of Traci, and how much they resembled each other. He asked me if he could see the photos I took, and I agreed. When the prints we had just made were dry, he put them in a large manila envelope, and we went upstairs. We went to Traci's bedroom, and I saw the envelope with Traci' photographs were on her desk. I handed them to my father, and as he looked at them, I could see his expression change. I saw a tear in the corner of his eye, and finally he said, "Son, they could be sisters."

I put the photographs back where I found them, and we left Traci's room, careful not to disturb anything. My father put the prints we just made in his office, and noticing it was getting late, we started dinner. Just as my mom and my sister returned from their shopping trip, we were putting dinner on the table, so they left their shopping bags on the living room couch.

My mother and sister sat down at the table, and my father and I served them. The conversation over dinner was all about what they bought and who they saw, and after dinner they put on a fashion show. When they were finished, my dad nodded to me and got up from the couch. I whispered to my sister, "Would you go up to your room and get 'the pictures'?"

When she asked me why, I whispered, "Trust me, please go get them." She looked confused but did as I asked. My dad returned from his office at about the same time as Traci, and I took charge of the 'show and tell'.

I sat down between Mom and Traci on the couch and said, "Mom, this morning you made a suggestion to Dad, and while you two were shopping, I helped him do as you had suggested."

Just then, my father put the large manila envelope on my mother's lap. She turned as white as a sheet and could not speak. I continued, "Before you say anything, Mom, I think you look like the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in those photos. I think that if you look at those photos next to the ones I took of Traci, you will agree with me that you two could be twin sisters."

My mom finally regained her composure, she opened the envelope, and started looking at the prints Dad and I had made. The more she looked, the more she smiled, and finally she said, "Todd, honey, weren't you embarrassed that your mother posed like a harlot for these photos?"

I hugged her and said, "Mom, you were beautiful then, and from what I saw last night, I think you still are." I took the photos from my mother and the envelope from Traci.

I spread them on the coffee table in front of us with photos of Traci in similar poses next to the ones of my mother. Then I said, "You are both incredibly beautiful and sexy women, and now you can see clearly how much you resemble each other."

My father got up from his chair and looked at the photos side by side, and said, "you're right Son, they do look like sisters."

He reached over to my mother and took her hand saying, "Darling, why don't we retire for the evening and let our children watch television,"

She followed him up the stairs to their bedroom, leaving Traci and I to look at the photos on the table in front of us.

Traci looked at all the prints of our beautiful mother her father and I had created, comparing each one to a corresponding one I had taken of her. Finally, she sat down and said, "My God Todd, we really do look like sisters. Where and when were these taken?"

I told her the story my father had related earlier, about their honeymoon, and them making love on the beach after the photos were taken. She smiled and said, "I always knew they were in love, but knowing the made love on a public beach has made me see them in a way I never thought possible before. They have more passion for life and for each other that any other couple I know. I hope I will find some to love and who will love me like they do."

I smiled at her and said, "I am certain you will find that person, and hope that I will as well."

We put the photos away in their respective envelopes and left them on the coffee table. I noticed it was nine in the evening. Since her bedroom was the closest to the bathroom, we decided to spend the rest of the night together in her bed. We undressed completely and crawled in bed together, where we held each other spooning, with my cock trapped between her legs against her bare vulva, and my left hand cradling her bare breast.

As I was fondling her left boob, her nipple hardened in the palm of my hand, and she asked, "Todd, in those photos, Mom's boobies are about the same size as mine are now, but hers are much bigger now. When do you think mine will get big like Mom's?"

I pinched her nipple which made her squeal, and said, "I think that having you and I may have had something to do with that. Why don't you ask her?" she reached down and fondled the head of my hardening cock and purred like a kitten. Eventually we fell asleep, contented like a couple of kittens with their bellies full of their mother's milk.

We woke up the next morning and relieved our arousal with a sixty-nine followed by a shower together, and then went downstairs to join our parents for breakfast.

We would do this every night for the rest of our Spring Break, and neither of our parents said a word to us about it until our father dropped us off in Champaign. He took me aside just before I got on the train, and said, "Son, I know you haven't yet, but when you finally have sex with your sister, please use protection."

I told him, "Dad, I know the dangers of an incestual pregnancy, because I have met Kenji Watanabe's sister Kiko. I will never let something like that happen to us."

He shook my hand and said, "Thank you Son, I knew I had raised you to be a good man."

I boarded the train and made myself as comfortable as I could. Had I heard my father correctly? Had he given me permission to fuck my sister? Our conversation filled my head, and I lost track of time, because before I realized it, the train was slowing, and I recognized we were traveling through the rail yards on the south side of Chicago.

I had no recollection of the trip and could only explain my lapse of consciousness by replaying my father's words. He really was giving Traci and I permission to have sex! I pulled myself together, and as soon as the train stopped in Union Station, I was first in line at the exit of the car. As soon as I exited the station, I took a cab to the Art Institute.

When I entered Evelynn's office, both she and Kiko were there. I handed the copy of the registration for the Travelall to Evelynn. She told me that she would have the parking sticker ready by the time I left for home at the end of May.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers