Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know some of you may not be familiar with the differences between American and European automobile racing. If I go into too much detail during this part of the story, it will make my story too long. Therefore, I will be brief with my descriptions to save space."

At 7:45 AM, my father turned on the television, and we watched the drivers climb into their Ferrari's, McLaren's, Mercedes', Red Bull's, Renault's, and all the other exotic racecars parked on the streets of this small Principality on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. We watched the cars start up and drive around the track, warming up their tires and finally stopping at their places on the starting grid. We listened to their engines revving up as they waited for the red lights in front of them to turn off, signaling the start of the race.

When the lights went out, it was pandemonium, as twenty of the most expensive and complicated racecars in the world drag raced each other into the first corner, as what looked like an intricate mechanical ballet occurred before our eyes. For the next two hours, these knights in their shining machines jousted each other for position, each using their own strategy planned by the best automotive engineers in the world.

The Englishman, The German, The Italian, the Spaniard, the Australian, and the Finn, battled against each other for the lead, and in the end, it was the Englishman who finished first, followed by the German, and the Finn.

As everyone was celebrating by spraying magnums of champagne on each other, my Uncle Bob and Aunt Rae walked through the door. My Aunt stayed in the kitchen as Uncle Bob sat down next to me on the couch and handed my father and I each a beer.

Then my father changed the channel just in time to hear the announcer say, "The most famous words in racing, Drivers, Start Your Engines." We all uncapped our bottles, just as Indianapolis 500 began. The 33 cars rolled away from the grid and formed up into eleven rows of three, and followed the Pace Car, a shiny new Corvette, around the track.

On their third pass, the pace car pulled off at the beginning of the front straightaway and the cars accelerated down the front straightaway, staying in line, until a man in the tower above the start-finish line waved the green flag, starting the race. Just as I remembered from our trip to Indy, when the race started, everyone in the stands stood up stood cheered, as the cars roared at full speed into Turn One.

For the next three hours, the cars droned on at speeds exceeding 200 mph., with exiting passes, lightning fast pit stops, and spectacular crashes, that because of the advanced designs of the vehicles, seldom caused serious injuries. Near the end, it came down to a battle between two cars, one owned by Roger Penske, and the other by the Andretti family. Both teams were well known in the world of auto racing, but at the end, this year's race was won by a Brazilian driving a bright yellow colored car owned by Penske.

Just as the winner was by drinking the celebratory bottle of milk, (a tradition at Indy since 1936), my father changed the station, and we watched the green flag drop on the 600 mile stock car race in North Carolina.

For more than four hours, forty race cars that somewhat resembled family sedans covered with brightly colored advertising, dueled, and sometimes crashed into each other like expensive, high speed bumper cars, until the race ended in a battle between an old veteran driver, and a young rookie. As they came out of the last turn, the veteran was leading by half a car length, but somehow the rookie had a burst of speed and won the race by what looked like a foot or less.

By this time, Uncle Bob had fallen asleep, so Dad and I woke him up as the leaders were in the back stretch of the last lap. He finally focused just in time to see the duel to the checkered flag and jumped up and down yelling before passing out on the couch.

He was snoring when Aunt Rae came into the living room. I noticed she was a little tipsy when she asked Dad and me to, "Carry the old drunk out to the truck." We did as she asked and loaded him into the back seat of the Crew Cab Dodge Ram pickup. Then my aunt handed me the keys and slurred, "Drive us home Toddy, I'm too drive to drunk."

I looked at my father, and he said, "Go ahead Son, take them home and spend the night, we'll be there around noon tomorrow." Then he whispered, "Your aunt's really likes to fuck when she'd drunk, so have fun."

We helped my aunt into the passenger seat, and as I fastened her safety belt. I accidentally brushed her boobs that were unfettered by a bra under her dress. She reached down and grasped my hardening cock through my jeans, and said, "Your Mommy told me today you have your father's cock. We're going to have a lot of fun after we put the old man to bed."

As I drove out of town to the rural property where my aunt and uncle lived alone, I thought, 'can my life get any weirder'? When I pulled into the half mile long driveway, my aunt seemed to become more alert, and when I stopped in front of the house, she got out, took the keys from me and unlocked the front door. Then she came back to the truck and helped me get her semiconscious husband out of the back seat, and we managed to aim him at the house.

Eventually we were able to maneuver my uncle into the house and onto their living room couch. My aunt covered him with the throw that was on the back of the couch, and said in a voice that sounded completely sober, "Come with me Todd."

I followed my aunt as she walked to the back of their house and watched as she undressed as she went. When we reached the master bedroom, she was completely nude. When she turned around and climbed onto the California King bed, I saw my aunt in a way I never thought I would ever be allowed to. She was not as beautiful as my mother, she was, in fact, built like Evelynn, but was much prettier. She had dark auburn hair, and green eyes. Here face had a few lines, but they were hardly noticeable. Her boobs were bigger than my mother's and were topped with large nipples and areolas that were dark brown. She had a slight paunch, and ample hips that were both slightly smaller than Evelynn's. When she spread her legs, I saw a smooth shaved vulva that had thick meaty inner lips, like Evelynn's, that were soaking wet.

Since I was only wearing a tee shirt, jeans and loafers, it didn't take me long to undress myself. She smiled when she saw that my cock was fully erect, and when I climbed between her legs, I started licking and kissing my way from her ankles to her thighs. The closer I got to those meaty lips, the louder she moaned. When I gave her a lick from her asshole to her clitoris, she came and squirted all over my face.

When she regained her composure, she said, "I'm sorry Baby, I've never done that before. Your Uncle Bob doesn't eat my pussy very often, because he thinks my 'meat curtains' are ugly. Your Daddy loves to lick pussy though, but he has never made me cum as fast as you just did."

I smiled and went back 'down' on her, sucking on her lower lips and tonguing her vagina and clit as I brought her to two more orgasms. She finally pushed me away, saying, "Enough Todd, stick that beautiful hunk of man meat in my pussy and fuck me senseless."

I lined my cock up with her vagina and drove into her with all my strength. This caused her to cum immediately. I continue to fuck her through that orgasms and another, until I pulled out and titty fucked her, cumming all over her face and boobs.

She gathered my cum from her boobs and face, and hungrily swallowed it while savoring every mouthful. Then she said, "Todd you taste yummy, just like your Daddy did when we were teenagers. Your cock is beautiful, it looks just like your Daddy's."

I smiled and said, "Aunt Rae, I really love your pussy. I know another woman that has big pussy lips than yours, and she loves it when I suck on them, but you taste a lot better than she does."

She kissed me and said, "I love you Nephew. Fuck me again please."

She turned over, burred her face in her pillow and raised up on her knees, presenting her ample ass and juicy pussy to me, doggie-style. My cock responded and came back to life, and when I buried 'Toddy' into my aunt's vagina from behind, she moaned, "Yea, fuck me Toddy!"

I fucked her through two more orgasms until she raised up her head as she was on the edge of another and yelled, "Cum in my pussy Todd. Fill me up with your baby batter!"

I did as she asked, and afterward, we collapsed together and fell asleep. We woke up in the middle of the night and she asked me to fuck her in the ass. I filled her bowels, and later she climbed on top and rode me, till we fell asleep with my cock still trapped in her vagina.

When I woke up, I was still buried inside her, and my morning wood that roused her from her slumber. When she sat up, she started riding me as I mauled he large shaking boobs. We finally came together, and afterward, she ran to the bathroom with her hand between her legs.

When I finally rolled out of bed to pee myself, my aunt was standing in front of the mirror brushing her thick red hair. When I finished emptying my bladder, she turned around, and I noticed a string hanging out of her vagina, I asked, "Did you get your period this morning, Aunt Rae?"

She smiled and said, "No, I put the tampon in to hold your cum in me. I want to share it with your uncle."

I decided not to question her about this. She had said the night before that her husband didn't like to eat pussy, so this confused me. I decided to wait and see what she was planning to do.

When I started to dress, my aunt stopped me, and said, "You won't need any clothes today Nephew. Since everyone in the family are adults now, I have decided that we should celebrate Memorial Day this year in the nude."

We went into the kitchen, where my aunt made a pot of coffee. She poured two cups, and we both walked onto the deck that overlooked the pond that took up most of their secluded back yard and sat down at the big round glass topped table.

A short time later, my uncle stumbled out of the house, wearing only his boxers, and holding his own cup. When he sat down, my aunt stood up and said, "Let me sweeten that a little bit for you dear." She stood up, walked around the table, took his cup, held it between her legs, pulled out the tampon, and let my sperm dribble into his coffee. Then she stirred it with the tampon and sat back down.

My uncle smiled and asked her, "Is that a new flavored creamer Darling?"

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek saying, "Yes dear, it's called 'Your Nephew's Cum'."

He took a sip and said, "Tasty."

Then my aunt said, "Robert, since our whole family are now adults, I have decided that we will celebrate Memorial Day in the nude this year."

My uncle stood up and took off his boxers and said, "That sounds like a good idea." Then he looked over at me and said. "I see you got your father's cock boy, do you know how to use it?"

My aunt smiled and said, "He most certainly does Dear, I lost track of my orgasm's last night after ten."

My uncle sat down and said, "That's great news, your dad and I won't have to carry the load of satisfying our horny women by ourselves now."

My aunt asked my, "Todd, your mother told me that your sister has chosen you to take her virginity. Will you be doing that today, so we can all witness the happy event?"

I blushed and said, "We had planned on doing that when we return to my apartment in Chicago later this week. I'm don't think my sister would like to have an audience for such an intimate event. I will ask her after they arrive today if she would be comfortable doing that, but if she says no, I will support her response. I was wondering Aunt Rae, my father told me that there was no one there when he took my mother's virginity on their honeymoon. What happened when you lost yours?"

My aunt blushed, and said, "Your uncle got so drunk at our wedding reception that he passed out cold. Your father helped me take him back to the motel where we spent our honeymoon, but neither of us could revive him. I was so horny and pissed that I talked your father into taking mine while your uncle slept next to us."

My uncle raised his half empty cup and said, "That was not my finest moment. However, your father offered your mother to me the next day, and fucking my sister made up for me not deflowering my bride. We have been swapping ever since."

The revelations of what I'd recently learned about my family's sexual history boggled my mind, and I was beginning to see them all in a whole new light. No wonder I had a strange attitude about sex, I had come from a family of perverts.

Around noon, the big black Crown Vic pulled up in front of the house, and I met everyone at the door. When my mother asked me why I was still nude, my aunt came into the room, similarly dressed and said, "Ellen, since both of the children are adults now, I've decided that whenever we celebrate holidays at our house, we should all be nude, what do you think?"

My mother and sister answered her by removing their dresses, revealing that they were both nude underneath. When my father heard the conversation, he undressed as well.

As our parents and aunt headed for the rear of the house, I pulled my sister aside, and told her what our aunt and uncle had asked me about her deflowering.

Traci's face turned beet red, and said, "No fucking way Todd! Uncle Bob has been creeping on me for years. I don't want him to be anywhere near us when I give my virginity to you. I don't even want to let him fuck me at all, ever!"

I took her in my arms and hugged her. Then I asked her, "Have you told Mom or Dad about him acting that way around you?" When she said she hadn't, I told her, "I know he is her older brother and she loves him, but Mom needs to know that Uncle Bob makes you feel uncomfortable. Do you want me to ask her to come into the house?"

When she nodded meekly, I told her to stay in the living room and get redressed while I went to the porch where I pulled my mother aside. I whispered in her ear that Traci needed to talk to her in the house. When she asked me what her daughter wanted, I simply asked her to follow me.

When we got into the living room, Traci was already dressed. When our mother asked my sister what was wrong, Traci told her how she had always felt uncomfortable around her uncle ever since he had been a little girl. She told my mother how she felt about the crude remarks and inappropriate touches dating back to before puberty whenever she was alone with her him.

Then Traci said, "Mom, I know he is your brother and you love him, but he gives me the creeps. I know you have a special relationship with him, but I don't. When Uncle Bob touches me, it doesn't feel the same way when Todd or Daddy touch me, and I don't understand why. If you make me take my clothes off and stay here, I will become physically sick and puke all over you and Dad. Please let me go home."

My mom hugged and kissed Traci and said, "Traci, I understand. The first time my brother started to touch me inappropriately it made me ill too. Soon after that, I met your father, and when your daddy touched me the same way it felt wonderful. I do love my brother, but sometimes he still makes me feel creepy, but as long as your dad is around, I feel safe."

Then she went to the kitchen and grabbed the keys to the Crown Vic and brought them back to me. She said, "Todd, get dressed and take your sister home. I will tell everyone that your sister is not feeling well, and you are taking care of her. Tonight, after my brother passes out drunk, I will have a talk with your Father and aunt about him, and we will work things out together. I may ask your aunt to run us home later tonight, so if we are not home in the morning when you wake up, please get dressed and come pick us up, OK?"

I went to the bedroom, retrieved my clothes, and dressed quickly. When I returned to the living room, Traci was alone and waiting for me patiently. We left the house and drove home without saying a word to each other. When we got home, I took my sister in my arms and kissed her sweetly. Then I said, "Traci, I will always be here for you. No matter who, what or when, I will always take your side, and if you ever doubt this, please tell me right away."

She smiled and said, "Let's get naked and take a shower together, I feel dirty." She slipped out of her dress and ran up the stairs to the bathroom we shared. I left the keys on the hook by the front door, undressed and followed my sister to our bathroom.

When I caught up with her she was already in the shower, so I stepped in next to her. We washed each other, and when we rinsed off and stepped out, we took turns drying each other, and went downstairs to get something to eat. We ate an early dinner of leftovers and lit the gas fireplace that had illuminated our parents when we saw them were making love two evenings before.

We held each other and cuddled until we noticed it had gotten dark outside. Traci then had me lie down on the couch. She climbed on top of me and positioned herself so we she was in the sixty-nine position on top of me. She started sucking my cock, and I returned the favor until we were completely soaking wet with each other's juices.

Then she turned herself around and lowered her vulva so that she could slide herself up and down along my cock without allowing it to penetrate her virginal vagina. She bent down and kissed me as she started to rub herself on my cock. I felt like I was in Heaven, and from the look on her face, I was sure she did too. I don't know how long we did this, but we came all over each other and cuddled until we fell asleep. When we woke up, I realized someone had covered us with a blanket, and when Traci woke up, we both heard voices coming from the kitchen.

Waiting for us to awaken were our mother, father, and our aunt, dressed exactly as we were, and drinking coffee. My father noticed us first and said, "Good morning sleepyheads."

My sister ran over to our aunt and said, "I'm so sorry I lost it yesterday, Aunt Ray,"

Our aunt wrapped her arms around my sister and said, "Sweetheart, I have known that your uncle was a pervert since we both met. I'm sorry that he made you feel uncomfortable. You see, no one has ever called him on his behavior because everyone accepted him for what he was. Your father and I have always had a relationship like you have with Todd, and it was your dad who took my virginity when your uncle got drunk at our wedding reception and was unable to perform his husbandly duties on our honeymoon."

She kissed Traci and said to both of us, "I hope that you two enjoy the time you spend together, and only ask that you invite your Auntie Rae into your bed sometime. I can't wait to taste that pretty little 'Kitty' of yours."

Traci smiled and said, "Well there's no time like the present, come with me Aunt Rae," and she led my aunt upstairs to her bedroom. About two hours later, my aunt came back downstairs and said, "Good God Ellen, that girl can really eat pussy, did you teach her?"

My mother answered, "That's one thing I didn't teach her, she must have learned that at college. The first time she ever ate my pussy was when she came home from college this time."

Then my aunt looked at me and said, "Todd, your sister is getting ready to leave for Chicago. I think you should get your shit together, so she won't be waiting for you."

I did as I was told and went to my room where I dressed and packed my things for the trip. When I returned with my backpack and a small suitcase with my summer clothes, Traci had two large suitcases on the floor of the living room, and four hanging garment bags draped over the couch. When I saw this, I said, "I's a good thing we're taking the Travelall, there's no way we would be able to check all of that stuff on the train."