All Comments on 'Kat'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
That was great

Please continue with Ch 2, Alex at home. Ch 3. Jillian and Arianna return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best Mom-daughter lesbian stories I've ever read!

Awesome. You have got to give us more, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pretty hot.. but odd ending

I'm not really sure how she can feel like she's cheating by being with her husband, so that point comes off as really odd. Kat possibly being jealous sure, that I can see, but even then, it's something that has been happening since before she was born (obviously) so she should be used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!!!

Brilliant story, well done. Looking forward to the next chapters with great anticipation. Please don't let me and the rest of your readers wait to long!!

bigd44xbigd44xover 13 years ago
Fantastic mother/daughter story

I have to echo mbaadb. Those sound like a great couple of chapters! I sure hope to see more of this story!

Bigd4412061@yahoo.com

rock6752rock6752over 13 years ago
"It will be difficult, if not impossible to continue with this after your Dad gets home.

Why, I think that could be a great part of a continuation of the story either a one on one with Kat and Alex or all three together. Maybe getting Kat's friends with her mom or dad would be a way to get that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I have now read this particular story more than once and to be honest it is not because of the sexual content, although that was amazing, but because it was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. It was well thought out and well written. I look forward to another installment of "Kat" or any other writing that you submit. Thank you for this wonderful story and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this...very very few incest stories have character development. Yours does in spades and its so hot..please write more.

easyridr101easyridr101almost 13 years ago
Slow, gentle, rising passion, portrayed with a mastery seldom encountered

You write with such simplicity and conviction that you completely seduce the reader. You have portrayed intimacy between mother and an almost magical daughter with supreme gentleness and delicacy, mixed with raw sexuality. The pacing of this story is quite splendid. It draws in the reader with the slowness with which the mother becomes aware of her own desire to make love to her daughter. Kat's slow-paced but inexorable campaign to seduce her mom is portrayed with gentle but compelling eroticism. This story grabbed me and wouldn't let go.

PervvyPervvyabout 12 years ago
Incredible!

This is my second time reading this story and once again I don't even make it to the lovemaking before my little literary critic "shows its appreciation." As soon as Kat shows up in the bedroom wearing the lingerie I'm done. Such fantastic build up of anticipation! Truly the best erotic story I've ever read. Thank you so much for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!

I absolutely positively undoubtedly LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(infinite O's)VED this!!!! The way you write is AMAZING!!!!! I felt EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAWWWDDD I am so in LOVE with this! I'll remember this FOREVERMORE!!!! Can't describe how happy this made me with all the love and passion and sweetness!! GAWD!!! I'm bookmarking and favoriting this everywhere I can!! YOUR WRITING IS COMPLETELY. EXQUISITE!!!! I FRACKING LOVE ANNIE AND KAT!!!!! :::::::DDDDDD

72dubbs1272dubbs12over 11 years ago
Fine Writing

I enjoyed this story very much. Your manner of building to the story's climax is very much like my favorite way to make love to women. Lots of foreplay and then mind-shattering sex. Thanks for your work!

iforinsipidiforinsipidabout 11 years ago
MOAR!

I know people want Alex to join in with Annie and Kat but I don't. I'd have preferred if Kat was gay and not bi, eliminating the possibility. It would be a nice change from the regular stuff and it would also be very intriguing to see how things go between the three with the daughter not having any desire for Alex and vice versa. A writer of your caliber can surely pull it off and I would love to read that!

About this particular chapter, I was rather speechless, it's so adorable! I really don't know what to say, I just loved it very, very much! Kat was just unbelievably lovable! Please continue writing!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Mother/son, brother/sister, mother/daughter, father/daughter...

Those are my favorite incest scenarios (in order) but this particular mother/daughter story was fabulous. I think it is the BEST female/female sex story I have ever read and being mother/daughter just made it better. I am resonably certain that Dad will be involved with both women, at least I hope so. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2- not working.

Hey,

Loved this story. Wanted to read part two, but it's not opening up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more please

want to see more of these three

dberna1821dberna1821about 1 year ago

Loved that story! So real!!!

Pedev1Pedev18 months ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Well written and the slow burn build up was utterly believable.

5 stars and fave !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous