Kat & Frank

Story Info
Kat belonged to Frank & she enjoyed every moment of it!
1.5k words
3.62
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kat met him, her whole world changed. She did not know about being used, being with more than one man, being with a woman, using toys, any of that. She was basically plain vanilla. Frank changed not just her sexuality but how she felt and how she looked at the world. With him, everyday was an adventure as she never knew what was going to happen. Her life outside changed considerably. Especially when he would on occasions have her go to work with toys inside her.

Kat had been staying at the house for just one month but had all that she required for work, and all she required to be Frank's muse.

She woke up early on Friday morning and showered. When she entered the bedroom, Frank was there standing naked with his hard cock free. She dropped her towel and got on her knees and started sucking that hard cock. She looked at Frank as she sucked and pulled on his cock, tasting his precum with delight. Her wet hair fell over her breast, and she felt her pussy getting moist. Sucking Frank had an immediate reaction.

He pushed her head down making her gag and she took it all. He fucked her mouth so deep, so raw, that her tears coated her cheeks. He exploded in her mouth and told her not to swallow. Frank pulled her up and made her spit it out on her breasts. His creamy cum falling over her dark nipples was super sexy, and they both loved it.

They cleaned off and Frank gave Kat a white string bikini and cotton shorts with matching flip flops. He wore his blue trunks and a white tee, exposing his muscles. She walked in front of him as he massaged her ass cheeks and spanked her. They got into the SUV and drove off.

After driving along a scenic route, Frank drove over a pebbled driveway to a beautiful beach house. It was directly on the beach and was so beautiful. The sight, the waves crashing, the palm trees, just serene. So perfect!

They got out and headed to the house, the door opened to a magnificent food spread on the dining table which had six chairs. Kat's heart raced! Frank closed the door and held Kat for a few minutes kissing her neck and cheek and ear so softly, she melted into him.

Kat moaned so sweetly... so softly...

She noticed four doors, one he identified as theirs. She asked about the others, but he did not answer. Frank decided to go for a swim and pulled Kat with him. It seemed like a private beach, it was just the two of them. They stripped and ran in. Sharing a sweet moment in the water, kissing and touching, Frank fingered Kat's ass, which she had grown to enjoy. She stroked his cock, and he pulled her hard nipples that were exposed, stiff and pointy.

They were there for a while enjoying the moment. Kat asked if they could go back to the house as she was hungry. They dried off, got their suits back on and headed back. As they approached the house, they both heard laughter and when the door opened, Kat noticed two ladies dressing in their swimsuits, as sexy as hers and three guys getting into their trunks. Kat looked at Frank and he smiled. Frank introduced Kat to the group before they headed out to the beach. Kat was still confused and asked Frank what he had planned. Frank smiled and told Kat, they were all going to have a lot of fun over the long weekend!

Frank and Kat ate while the others enjoyed the water and sunlight. It was a quiet day between the beach and the food. As the evening slowly crept in and darkness followed, everyone showered and dressed for a night on the porch. Again, Frank laid out a tank and cotton shorts for Kat, no panties nor bra. While dressing, Frank came behind Kat and inserted a big lubed plug in her ass. She winced a little, but he eased it in and kissed her on her neck. They walked outside and it was cool, thank God for Kat, because her nipples would have gone crazy under the pink tank top.

Everyone was dressed casually. The men in their shorts and tees and the ladies dressed in shorts and a tank top just like Kat. The guys chatted and Kat bonded with Sarah and Pink. Pink started touching Kat and Sarah and Kat looked at Frank who mouthed "Yes". The ladies got caught up with one another and moved inside. Pink rubbed both Sarah's and Kat's pussies through the shorts as they kissed. All three ladies removed their tank tops, and their breasts were on display. They were not aware, but the guys were all sitting looking at them.

Pink pulled Sarah's shorts off and started sucking her pretty pink pussy while Sarah sucked hungrily on Kat's dark swollen nipples. Kat eased her shorts off and played with Pink's pussy. The three ladies made a circle fondling one another. Kat looked up, always wanting to know of Frank's approval and she saw him stroking his cock. She could see in the shadow the other men were probably also doing the same, but her attention was on Frank. Frank called Kat and told her to crawl to him. Kat did as she was told, and he directed her to one of his friends who had an even bigger cock than he did. Kat sucked him and she got wet. Not as wet as Frank got her, but wet. The moans from Pink and Sarah, the soft groans from the men, the waves crashing, it was awesome!

Frank told Kat to move over to him. Kat had gotten a taste of all of them and got the best for last, Frank. She sucked and licked and stroked and God she was soaked now! Frank pulled her up and made her sit on his cock as she fucked him reverse cowgirl in front of his friends. She moaned out as she felt Frank go deep as he guided her hips in a winding motion. Frank loved looking at her ass move up and down on him. One of Frank's friends came up and pushed his cock in her mouth. Kat sucked him good!

Pink and Sarah were now out, and they were playing with the other two guys. The third guy joined the group as Frank stayed and continued with who he owned - Kat. They all fucked and moaned and teased and played!!

They then proceeded inside, and the real fun began. Frank wanted Pink's pussy while Kat wanted the big cock in her pussy. Sarah was sucking the other two guys and they were moaning. The sounds created were just fucking sexy and turned them all on even more.

The men took their turns sucking the ladies pussies and the ladies took turns sucking cocks. The gagging noises were just throwing Kat over the edge! Each woman had their opportunity with all men. It was Kat's turn, and she was so fucking ready... forgetting the plug in her asshole, Frank directed her on top one of the guys while he played with the plug. He pulled it out and eased his stiff cock in her ass. Kat was being DP and fuck she was loving it! Another guy stood over and Kat sucked him while the other sucked and bit her nipple. She was in spirals of pleasure and did not want to get off.

Kat saw Pink and Sarah enjoying themselves and she relinquished any restraint she had. She was properly getting fucked in her pussy, her ass and her mouth. Her nipples were so sensitive but hard from that nipple play! Kat was squirting for the first time and fuck she was feeling so good.

Frank wanted Kat to himself now. The men and women played among themselves and fucked, sucked cock and pussy and tits and enjoyed every minute of it. Frank clamped Kat's sensitive nipples and finger fucked her hard causing her to make a mess and squirt. He then made her sit on his cock with her ass, looking at the porn in front of them. They all satisfied one another, and then wandered off to bed.

Frank continued fucking Kat's holes and she tried to not be as loud since it was just the two of them. Frank was both rough and gentle with Kat. Kat's tightness and thickness made Frank cum once already and he knew she needed his cum in her mouth. Frank had control and used that to his advantage to fuck the hell out of Kat. She felt so abused by Frank tonight, but so much pleasure. She belonged to him! He was ready and she fell to her knees. Frank rammed his cock in her mouth and exploded, holding her head firm as Kat choked on his cock and cum. She swallowed it as Frank's cock throbbed. Frank fell back on the sofa and Kat sucked and cleaned his cock tasting and swallowing his cum and her juices.

Frank pulled Kat up on him and just held her tightly as she rested her head on her chest listening to his heartbeat race. That music made her sleep, and she loved the closeness she felt when he allowed her to head to dreamland with it!