Kat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"I knew you were going over there." I said.

Kat cried on my shoulder a little bit before saying anything else. "I-I was so h-happy when I went over there." She finally said softly. "B-but Jilly started playing with Arianna and it made me soooo jealous. I got so confused. I w-w-wanted y-y-you a-a-and I-I-I had Jilly and Arianna. I f-finally g-got y-y-you, and d-don't get me wrong, I love you and I love what we did, b-b-but Jilly, Jilly playing with Arianna made me jealous and confused." She paused, "I know I'm repeating myself, but I c-can't think clearly. It's silly but Jilly called me Katarina and it about killed me."

Now I was confused. "But, your name is Katarina."

She picked up her head and looked at me and smiled sadly. "It's a thing that Jilly does when we're alone. It makes me feel special, like I'm hers and hers alone. But when she said it in front of Arianna, it felt wrong, like she was sharing a secret." She dropped her head down to my shoulder again and her little body shuddered. "Momma, I'm so confused."

I smiled gently into her red hair. "Then we need to figure out what you want the most. That's the only way you're going not be confused any more. Whether or not you get it will be up to you. Did Jilly say anything else to you?" The sobs took on a different tone and feel and I squeezed her tighter. "What's wrong, baby? What did she say to you?"

"Sh-she t-t-told m-m-me that sh-sh-she's in l-l-l..." Kat stopped, unable to continue.

I kissed Kat's neck, and the shudder was there, but more subtle. "Did she tell you that she's in love with you?" Kat didn't answer, but nodded. "Is that what's really wrong?" She hesitated and nodded again. "Did that scare you?" The hesitation was longer, but the nod came just the same. "Why did it scare you?"

She was quiet for the longest time and then she started speaking, lowly and slowly. "She told me that she's been in love with me since we were kids. Since before she kissed me the first time. She told me that she wanted me all to herself, no Arianna, no you. If we were to be together, I had to give you all up. She said I'd need to get you out of my system. But, then she said until I gave it all up, we couldn't be together and she'd be with Arianna. I'm not sure how I feel about all of this. I haven't had to choose until now."

I smiled, in spite of myself. "Welcome to adulthood, sweetheart."

I laughed when she said, "Gee, thanks Mom."

I tried to play innocent, but she was having none of it. "What?"

She rocked back on my lap and frowned at me. "You know what. Are you deliberately not trying to help?"

I drew her to me, kissing her softly on the lips. I withdrew and rested my forehead against hers. "Baby, I want very much to help you, but, in any case, it's not my decision, it's yours. I don't want to influence you; I just want to help you. What can I do?"

Kat sat there for a moment, gazing into my eyes. She pulled her head away from mine and looked around. "Where's Daddy?"

"He's at the club with Steve and Mel. We're supposed to meet them for dinner at six-thirty. They wanted to talk to Dad about his job and his future." I looked around, not thinking that there wasn't a clock out here. "What time is it?"

Kat said, "I don't know." stood up and walked into the house. She was gone and didn't come back immediately. I sat back, figuring that she had found something else to do. I'd get up and look at the clock in a few minutes. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Momma?" I heard Kat's voice from very close to me. I opened my eyes and was stunned to see her naked body standing next to me. I looked her up and down and realized that she had taken a shower, her hair was wet and her skin, glistening.

"What do you want, Baby?" My voice wanted to catch in my throat. My desire for her ratcheted up as soon as I saw her perfect little body.

Her voice was barely audible. "I want you, Momma."

"Ohhhh, Baby..." I groaned, raising my arms to her.

Kat knelt before me. "Momma, I love you sooo much. I want to make you come, come hard..."

She spread my legs and didn't waste a second. Her face was in my pussy and she was licking my clit hard and fast. The surprise and urgency of her assault had me drenched in a heartbeat. Her fingers found my increasingly wet slit and dug in. I was dizzy from her rapid onslaught and my body was responding more quickly than I could ever remember. Normally, I took a little while to warm up, but this wasn't how I was accustomed to being treated. Kat's eyes hadn't left mine. The intensity in her eyes was adding to my excitement and the rolling waves of pleasure in my body were threatening to overwhelm me. My eyes wanted to close, but it was as though she was willing them to remain open and locked on hers. I couldn't look away as she stared at me, devouring me with her eyes and her mouth. I could feel my orgasm building deep inside. She seemed to know that I was nearing my climax and gradually, she slowed and lessened the pressure to let it build more.

The light pressure she maintained on my clit kept me on edge. Just when it felt like I was tipping over, she'd back off. Walking the tightrope was thrilling and each little tip made the impending orgasm feel more explosive. Time and again she'd take me to the edge, delicately licking and sucking, fingers dancing. Then, she seemed to be ready to let me experience the incredible warmth that was building, pushing me to the razor's edge, I could feel it, I could feel the intensity gathering, coiling my body like a giant spring...and she was gone. The disappointment and loss was a palpable feeling of devastation. My breath caught in my throat, my heart was pounding and I was suddenly crying with need.

Just as I had resigned myself to not getting what I needed and so desperately wanted, she was back. Her tongue was soothing me, building the anticipation again. Fingers found my sloppy, wet pussy and throbbing little bottom. Her finger, sloppy and slippery with my juices, found my little ring and circled it, making my whole body jump. A finger on her other hand had worked into my pussy, finding the rough patch of my g-spot, curling my toes. The finger at my bottom poked and prodded and squirmed, making me want more, I relaxed a little and the tip popped in, causing me to sigh. Kat giggled when she heard it. Her tongue curled around my clit and the rising crescendo of my orgasm which she had allowed to wane, was suddenly in harmony again. The sensations from my clit, my g-spot and where she had finally fully penetrated my bottom crashed together in a blinding, mind-blowing explosion of light, color and roaring, crashing waves. Each wave that broke over me was higher than the last, engulfing me in a mantle of pleasure. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Kat came up and kissed me so lovingly that I thought I'd melt. She held me as I came down from the massive climax, kissing me softly and whispering in my ear. I felt so loved and so desired that I wanted to cry. Finally, after what seemed to be forever, my body stopped quaking with aftershocks. I leaned up to kiss Kat on the neck and she purred like the little kitten that she has always been. I wanted to repay her and started to slide down her body and Kat gently, but firmly stopped me.

"No Momma," she said; her lips against my cheek. "I love you and I love what the last couple of days have been, but we can't continue. I have been thinking about Jilly ever since I left her and Ari and I realize I can't live without her. You said, 'Welcome to adulthood' earlier and I know what that means. It means I have to make choices between things that I don't want to choose between. You're always gonna be my Mom and my most special lover, but I realized this afternoon that I'm in love with Jilly and maybe always have been. I remembered how devastated and miserable I was after our first kiss. I thought she was mad at me and I couldn't bear it. That's how I felt today when she told me we couldn't be together unless we were exclusive. It's tearing me apart that she's fucking Ari right now. I know how she must have felt knowing you and I have been together and I feel so guilty." She sat up and looked at me. "I had to do this one last time, knowing that I will never touch you like this again, Momma. I wanted to give you the best love I could possibly give for our last time together. I love you Momma, but I gotta go to Jilly."

She started to get up and I grabbed her, hugging her tiny body to mine. "I love you little Kitty-Kat and I'm so proud of my grown up girl. I want you to be happy more than anything in this world. Go to Jilly; get the happiness that your Dad and I have. I love you." There were tears streaming down each of our faces, but there was radiance to Kat's face, actually her entire being, that I cannot describe.

She hugged me tightly, got up and went in the house. I started laughing, realizing that I still had no idea what time it was, even after Kat had gone in to look. I got up and went in to look myself.

Kat was on the phone when I went in, a huge smile on her face. She turned to look at me after she hung up, "Momma, Jilly didn't answer the phone so I called Ari. Ari said Jilly asked her to go home after I left. Jilly was crying and didn't want Ari's comfort. I'm going to go to Jilly, OK?"

I looked at the clock and it was still only one o'clock. "We have to meet Daddy at the club at six-thirty, remember? It's important to him."

Kat frowned and then asked, "Is it OK if I bring Jilly, if she wants to come?"

"I'm sure it will be, but I'll check with Daddy later to make sure." I said, "Good luck baby."

Her smile was radiant, "Thanks Mom."

My breath hitched in my chest. I was pretty sure I had heard 'Momma' from my baby's lips for the last time.

She came downstairs in about fifteen minutes. Her hair was wet again, and she was in a cute little yellow sundress. "Is this OK for tonight?" She was also carrying a small overnight bag.

I said, "Yes it is. What's in the bag?"

She giggled naughtily. "My underwear and a nighty for tonight."

I laughed, "Not gonna give her a chance, are you?"

She giggled again, "Nope! 'Bye Mom." She was gone and I was sad for me, but elated for her. I sat and cried for a little while, feeling sorry for myself. But, even as I was feeling sorry for myself, I brightened, realizing that Kat was still my daughter and Alex was the best husband and lover that a woman could ever want.

**************************

Kat

As I climbed into my car I was as high as I had been this morning, except for a completely different reason. I was going to see the girl with whom I was in love. I turned the IPod back on and Adele was singing about love and now it made me happy.

I pulled up in front of Jilly's and took a deep breath. I strode up to the door and rang the doorbell. I had decided what I was going to do if she was mad at me. She opened the door and responded the way I had feared she might. "What do you want?"

In a very Hollywood, cheesy way, I stepped up, held her face in my hands and said, "I want you, Jilly, I want only you." I kissed her softly, gently, the way I love to be kissed. At first she was very stiff, not receptive to my lips at all. After realizing what I wanted, no, needed for Jilly and I, her coldness was like a cold spike in my heart. I knew that if we were to survive beyond the next couple of minutes, I'd have to stay the course and make her understand.

I pulled my face back just far enough to part our lips. "I know you were hurt this morning when I walked out; out to go back to my Mom. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I hurt you." For the first time since I walked up to her door, Jilly's eyes met mine, albeit just for a moment. "I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I'm sorry that I went to my Mom, I'm just going to say that I'm sorry I hurt you."

I took a deep breath, kissed her again and continued. "I needed to see my Mom and in seeing her, I realized what I was missing by walking away from you. I realized that I have loved you from the first time you kissed me a long time ago. I realized that you were right; I needed to put my Mom out of my heart as a lover before you and I could truly be together. I know this is going to hurt you again, but that's what I did this afternoon. I made love to my Mom one more time. I gave her what I hope was the most spectacular orgasm of her life. Then I took a shower and came to you. I came to you because I can't live another minute without being yours and yours alone." I stopped and though I didn't literally hold my breath, I was holding it figuratively. Jilly was trembling and hadn't looked at me except for that briefest of moments.

I was still holding her face in my hands and I felt the tears start to drip from her eyes and run down my fingers. She slowly raised her eyes again, but this time instead of anguish, there was hope, real hope in them.

"Are, are you really done with your Mom?" Jilly said in a whisper.

I risked a giggle. "In the sense that we're no longer lovers, yes. But, she'll always be my Mom."

I was right in risking the giggle because Jilly giggled, too. "I know thaaaat!"

I hugged Jilly, "I love you."

Her breath hitched in her chest, "I love you too, Katarina."

It was my turn to have my breath hitch in my chest; I loved it when she called me Katarina. I raised her face to mine and kissed her deeply, I tried to put all my love into that kiss and it felt like she did, too. The rising and falling excitement of the day was taking it's toll. I hadn't had any relief today and I could feel a single line of moisture crawling down the inside of my thigh. I pressed harder into Jilly, my mound firm against hers and started to grind.

Suddenly, Jilly pulled away, leaving me hanging and grasping at air. "Katarina, I love you and I want to make love to you, right here and right now, but the neighbors will either be completely thrilled or will call the police."

I looked around to get my bearings and realized that we were still standing in the open front door. As I looked around the neighborhood, I noticed that one of her neighbors had stopped dead in his tracks while mowing the lawn, apparently transfixed by the sight of two smokin' hot (if I do say so myself) eighteen year olds making out in the doorway.

I giggled, "We could try to give your neighbor a heart attack." I flicked my eyes in his direction.

Jilly followed my eyes; got an evil grin on her face and I knew I had a willing co-conspirator. Her eyes flicked back to me, "What did you have in mind?"

"Kiss me again, but this time put your hands on my ass." I giggled. "Then start pulling up my dress and I'll start walking you back into the house. I want you to bare my ass just as we move out of sight, OK? He'll just see my white butt for a split second. If we don't kill him he'll be jerking off all day."

Jilly was snorting with laughter. "You're evil, but I so love this."

Jilly put her hands on my little butt and I heard and felt a sharp intake of breath. "What's wrong, Jilly?"

She rubbed my butt and rubbed her chest against mine, "You're naked under there!"

I grinned; knowing my eyes were sparkling with glee. "Yes I am."

Her face softened, the love she had for me evident in every pore. "You did that for me, didn't you?"

I leaned in and kissed her, no longer concerned about teasing the neighbor, just wanting to make Jilly happy. "Mmmm-hmmm..."

Even though I didn't care about him, I still smiled a little as I felt my dress rising in the back. I started walking her backwards through the door, kissing her soft luscious lips. I was in heaven as I briefly thought about the show we were giving Jilly's neighbor. As we cleared the door I felt the breeze on my ass and I knew he had just seen my tiny white butt and it made me laugh. Jilly was laughing as we ran to the window to watch him. We could see his hard-on tenting his pants because he had stepped from behind the mower and taken several steps towards us, I assumed to get a better view. He stood there a few moments and then seemed to realize what he was doing. He looked down at his crotch and took off for the door.

We were kneeling on the couch looking out the window. "Well," she giggled, "that was fun!"

I giggled as I bent over and kissed her cheek, "I'm sure we made his day!" Then I got serious, "How'd you like to make the rest of my life?"

Jilly just moaned, "Ohhhh..." as I slipped around her cheek to her lips.

As we stood there softly kissing, the feeling was indescribable. Jilly's soft body under her short-shorts and soft muslin shirt molded into mine. We fit together perfectly. I didn't want to move from this spot, even though we were standing in front of the window, probably on display to the rest of the neighborhood. But Jilly had different ideas. She started slowly drawing me to her bedroom and I was powerless to resist. We moved slowly, our lips brushing together, our tongues dancing against each other. My body started tingling as we brushed against each other as she walked me backwards to her room. I had to stop and pull my dress off, it just felt right. It just took a second and then as Jilly stepped back towards me, I stopped her and pulled the muslin shirt off and buried my face in it. It was filled with such a Jilly aroma that I couldn't get enough of it. Then, when I pulled it away from my face, I started giggling. Jilly had stripped the rest of her clothes of and was gloriously naked.

"Ohhhh...." I moaned, "I like that..."

Jilly's warm, smooth skin slid against mine and I shuddered with the exquisite feel of the texture of her skin next to mine. We started down the hall again, Jilly leading the way backwards, mostly down the center of the hall. Her hearing was good enough that she could sense the walls when we drew near, and she moved away. In retrospect, it was probably not a good idea for both of us to have our eyes closed while traversing the hall. She slammed into the door frame and went down, me right on top of her. Since I landed on top of her, I was just fine, but I was worried about her.

"Oh crap," she moaned, "that hurt!" I scrambled off of her and tried to see how badly she was hurt. I saw a couple of red marks but didn't see anything that looked too bad.

"Oh sweetie," I said softly, "let's get you into bed and see what's wrong."

"Ok," she moaned pitifully.

I got her up and onto the bed, lying face down. I checked her back and there was a little scrape where she slid down the wall, I kissed it and she giggled, so I knew she wasn't hurt. Then I helped her roll over and checked her front. Again, she looked ok and I declared her healthy. She gave me this pitiful look and I asked her what was wrong.

She frowned and said that her wrist hurt. She held it up for me to kiss it. I grinned a little, but went along and gave it a tender kiss.

"Is that everything?" I asked, assuming it wasn't.

She didn't say anything, just held up her elbow. I went along again, lovingly kissing her elbow.

"Anywhere else?" I put simply.

She pointed to her heart. That one made me feel bad, and I spent a few minutes trying to make up for the pain I caused her today.

"Anywhere else?" I repeated.

She shyly pointed at her lips. I happily complied with this request. We spent many minutes tenderly exploring each other's mouths and tongues. We had become wrapped up in each other's embrace as I slipped between Jilly's legs. Her legs wrapped tightly around me as we tried to get closer and closer. Suddenly, she twisted away as I was a little startled. Then she got the little pouty face and I knew she wanted some other special attention.

I grinned again as I asked, "What else hurts, sweetie?" She wiggled her hand between our bodies and tapped her little pussy.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers