Kat Dennings - Nevermore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

Kat cried out as she came hard, her body tensing so suddenly that she accidentally shoved the heavy dresser a few inches forward as her legs kicked. Rob held her tight, his face still buried in her thick ass while he let her ride out the orgasm he had brought her. Her legs started shivering as her release coursed through her, overwhelming the actress with its ferocity, but Rob held on, only letting go when the biggest waves had crashed and Kat collapsed in a boneless heap draped across the top her dresser. For a minute, the silence was unbroken; both of them just revelled in the pleasure of what just had transpired, catching their breath, Rob sitting on the floor, Kat sprawled over the dresser. Only when a sudden tapping sound came from the bedroom window did she finally open her eyes.

"Shit!" the naked actress cursed as she saw that outside on the windowsill, the raven had landed heavily, only briefly looking around before the ebony bird took off in flight again. Realizing that the drapes had been open the entire time and anyone could have been looking in on them from the house across the street as the darkness closed in outside, Kat pushed herself up to stand. Her knees still felt weak and her head a bit weary from her orgasm as she staggered over to the purple curtains, hastily yanking them shut. She sensed him coming up behind her and a moment later his lean, naked body pressed up against her as he hugged her from behind. A grin spread on her face as she felt his hot, thick cock, rejuvenated from the break it had been granted, press up against the small of her back while his hands were magnetically drawn to her chest.

"Having fun?" she asked, cocking one brow mischievously as she turned her head to him, amused by his predictable fascination with her huge tits. Rob's reply was to give them a firm squeeze, his hands unable to contain them, making good use of the new liberties he had been granted before he leaned in for a kiss. Kat let out a pleasurable moan as his tongue invaded her mouth and playfully duelled with hers. She had only just had an orgasm and his passionate touch already had her eager for another one. Lips staying locked, she turned in his embrace to face him, pressing her breasts up against his chest as she decided to take the initiative.

She could feel his surprise when she pushed him backwards, but he did not resist, allowing her to take the lead until the backs of his knees bumped against the side of Kat's big bed. One more nudge and he fell backwards onto the sheets, landing softly and bouncing on the mattress. Kat wasted no more time and followed him down, climbing into his lap and straddling him, one hand taking a firm hold of his cock as she mounted him dominantly.

"You want to fuck me, huh?" she teased, paying him back for when he had done the same earlier while stroking his shaft, "How long have you wanted to fuck me, Rob?"

Rob moaned, savouring the feel of her soft, dainty hand on his manhood. Looking down, barely able to see past her huge breasts, he watched her nuzzle the smooth tip up against her sleek pussy, teasing penetration of her silky hole without delivering.

"Forever!" he admitted truthfully, "I wanted to bend you over from the first time I saw you."

"Yeah?" Kat smirked, liking his reply. She swiped his bulging glans along her glistening vulva several times before she reached down with her other hand and spread her lips apart carefully with her fingers.

"Well, there's time for that later. For now, I'm going for a ride," she retorted almost triumphantly.

They let out a moan in unison as she gave in, letting her hips sink down onto his cock. Overwhelmed by the feeling of her hot, wet snatch, Rob grabbed her ass again, gripping it tight as she almost took half of his sizeable cock on the first stroke to bury him in velvet bliss. Meanwhile, Kat threw her head back, stunned by how he stretched her vagina around him, the contours of his head gliding through her tight tunnel. She was extremely wet after he had made her come with his mouth and fingers, but she still struggled to take him; wiggling her hips slightly from side to side, she adjusted, leaning on his shoulders commandingly before she carefully continued to take more and more of him into her. His grip on her hips and ass was almost painful, but it helped her keep her balance and control her pace.

"Fuck," she cursed when she finally felt his lap against her crotch, as much a growl than words. Looking down, she saw her silky smooth pussy lips wrapped tightly around the base of Rob's cock, every last inch of him inside her and it felt incredible. The two of them made eye contact as she drew back slightly, not wanting to rush it with a dick of his size, her breath catching when she slid back down. She really felt full to the brim, well and truly penetrated with his smooth, round head deep inside her. She worked herself into a rhythm of short strokes, somewhat gingerly at first but quickly gaining confidence. His hands, which had supported her in the beginning, were still on her ass but instead of helping he was just having fun now, kneading the firm flesh.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening with surprise when she suddenly received a hard spank to her ass that made her full cheek jiggle. Glaring down at him, she saw him grin.

"Faster!" he demanded, his head propped up by her purple pillow to watch the show, "Come on, show me what you've got!"

Kat bit her lip, giving her friend-turned-lover a playful glare, but she complied without complaint. After all, his request met her own desires perfectly. Placing both hands on his chest, she leaned onto him, shifting her weight to allow herself to move her hips more freely. At the same time, the pose pushed her breasts up and together, predictably drawing his eyes to the spectacular valley of cleavage as she picked up her pace. Flicking her hips back and forth, she started to gain speed, as she used his sizeable cock as a tool to stimulate herself, driving herself against him.

"Fuck, yes!" Rob groaned. His eyes were fixated on Kat's big tits, bouncing up and down firmly with her movements in ways he had always dreamed of. During this afternoon alone, while watching her working outside in the garden in her work outfit, he had thought multiple times about what she would look like naked, what her pussy would feel like. She was his friend, but she was also undeniably hot. Now she was riding his cock for all she was worth after sucking him off, treating him to a taste of her exquisitely tight, sweet pussy and using her famous tits to get him to shoot a load all over her. It was like a dream.

He gave her round ass another couple of slaps, each one met with a sexy gasp from Kat, as he lay back and enjoyed letting her do all the work, basking in the observation of how much she loved this, how much sexy Kat Dennings got off to riding his cock. And she was really good at it too; working her hips, the brunette flicked them back and forth, occasionally rolling them or even twerking her ass when his grip allowed, always changing her technique up while loudly moaning out her pleasure. She had not fucked in months and had felt her abstinence harshly. Now all the pent up sexual energy poured out, endorphins ran rampant and she was having the time of her life.

She gasped out, her face a grimace of pleasure as she suddenly leaned back. Bracing her hands against his knees, she explored the altered angle of his cock inside her and enjoyed the sparks that sizzled up her spine with each new sensitive spot that he hit. Despite her eyes being closed, she could feel his gaze on her tits, which were now wildly jiggling up and down on her chest with her energetic efforts. She loved that he could not keep his eyes away from them, loved the power they had. Predictably, his hands soon slid away from her butt, around her body and he once again groped her rack, kneading them roughly. She whimpered at the sharp pain as his fingers found her nipples and pinched them firmly, but the sensation only mixed with the pleasure and heightened the feeling.

Rob watched her face closely, seeing her brows arch and her eyes squeeze tighter and he knew that she was enjoying this. Deciding to help her out even more, he reached down with one hand to where their bodies were carnally joined and let his thumb quickly find the small nub of her clit again. Kat jerked as he made contact, but didn't think about complaining, gasping ecstatically instead when he played with her, making it all the more intense.

"Oh God!" Kat whined, her voice rising as she felt her orgasm, "Oh God! Oh G...!"

Her eyes flew wide in shock when suddenly Rob's hand moved from her chest and darted up to grab her by the throat. Taken completely by surprise she stared down at her friend, who clenched his jaw, then used his hold on her to roughly flip them over, rolling Kat onto her back with him on top. Before Kat even knew what was happening her legs were grabbed by his hands and pushed up on his shoulders as he leaned over her, almost folding her in half as he buried his entire length inside her, making her jolt as he bumped her cervix.

"Wha..." she gasped, still overwhelmed by Rob taking control so suddenly when he started fucking her in earnest, withdrawing his throbbing length and burying it into her again. Kat cried out as her shaven pussy was pounded, the sounds of flesh roughly slapping against flesh filling the room.

"Play with yourself!" Rob ordered, fucking her harder and deeper than she had ever been, his balls smacking against her exposed asshole with every thrust. She complied automatically, reaching down and rubbing her clit in time with him fucking her while crying out loudly. Her orgasm had been close when she had been on top and he had timed his takeover perfectly, pinning her down on her bed and just ploughing her to her climax as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

She came within a minute of hard fucking, unable to take his dominant assault after working herself so close on top. Squeezing her eyes shut, her loud cries suddenly ceased. Her curvy body tensed under the onslaught as the release washed over her and her muscles clamped down around him, milking his cock for all its worth, triggering a similarly intense reaction from Rob. He cursed, overwhelmed by her sensual massage and quickly pulled his cock from her pussy, about to explode. Kat barely registered what was going on, too preoccupied with her own intense pleasure when he roughly grabbed a hold of her hair and yanked his friend towards him. Before she knew what exactly was going on he had shoved his thick cock between her lips and two more rapid thrusts ensued before he came, groaning as he filled her mouth with his hot load.

Kat winced, caught completely off guard as his hot, thick come exploded into her mouth, his bulging head on her tongue, rock hard shaft pulsing between her plump lips as his climax too over and he pulled her to him, holding her intently to empty his balls into her hot mouth. Before she had a chance to protest it was happening and she just swallowed, an instant decision as she gulped his thick, salty come as he pressed his cock a bit closer to her throat, head held tightly by her raven hair. She sucked aggressively, working to take every bit of his load as his pulsing in her mouth slowed.

"God damn," Rob groaned, holding his cock deep in her mouth for several seconds after he had stopped coming before he let her go, allowing the brunette, still shuddering with the after-shocks of her own climax, to slump back on the bed. Exhausted himself, he dropped onto the sheets beside her, a satisfied smile on his lips as his heart pounded, thumping heavily in his ears as sweat pricked his skin. Deep lungfuls of air hauled into his body, matched only by Kat doing the same, laid out on her back in her delectable nudity.

They didn't speak, simply laying in the quiet of the bedroom to recover, Kat sprawled out on her back beside him as he sat up a bit further against the pillows. He slid down on the sheets to lay properly next to the brunette, body unwinding as he relaxed and gave in to his body to properly rest. They lay together for a couple of minutes, heart rates slowing and hard breaths ebbing without even a whispered word.

Kat stirred with a mumble and then rolled towards him, pulling herself close and resting her head on his chest, damp brown hair a cool contrast to the warmth of their bodies. Her huge tits squeezed into him as his arm slid around her, reaching down for another handful of her ass as he did, Kat murmuring incoherently as she settled into him. He just basked in the sensation of the gorgeous actress cuddled up to him, warm body entwined with his, her arm resting across him and fingers softly touching his abdomen, stillness broken by gentle caresses of her digits. He twisted a long strand of her hair around his own, idly touching and playing with her as she rested on him, head softly rising and falling with his breaths as she stroked his body. His cock gave a twitch, recovery rapid as Kat gently tapped her fingers on him, little intimate moments every one even as she lay on him with her eyes shut.

Brushing her hair back to her face, he let his arm slide over and down between them, underneath her own arm which moved up to his chest in response, happy to let him explore as his own fingers trailed down her body, over her tummy towards her smoothly shaven haven where they slid across her soft, pale skin. His fingers split her puffy lips easily, parting her labia to glide slickly over her clit and elicit a moan, Kat shuddering as she curled against him, her fingers rolling a little to dig her nails into his skin. Her hand didn't move to similarly stimulate him however, leaving him be as his digits began working into her, stroking the length of his middle finger along her juicy slit and stroking her clit, pulling her hood back on the withdrawal and directly stimulating her most delicate nub.

Her murmurs of pleasure and urges of her pelvis thrilled him, loving how she pushed forwards into his touches and rocked her hips to accentuate his actions on her most intimate spot. Her fingers pulled across his body but still avoided his stiffening cock, not returning the stimulation in kind as he worked at her, the actress grinding onto his hand as his digits danced on her. Her soul burned within her as his fingers fluttered and flew across her smoothly shaven pussy, fingertip hooking into her inviting entrance as he worked back up over her clit to make her tingle. With her gasping and yearning for release, his hands were suddenly withdrawn, leaving her curvy body bereft of his touch as he pulled back, making her open her eyes and look up, only to tumble onto the bed as he pulled put from beneath her. Her questioning mumble had no time to form into words as he jumped out with impressive speed, his pace catching her by surprise as he abruptly spun around behind her on the bed, kneeling over her thighs and yanking her powerfully by her hips onto all fours, presented perfectly...vulnerably.

Kat cried out in surprise at the pleasure and pain that struck her as he grabbed his cock and buried himself within her, aiming his thick, throbbing cock into her velvet folds and driving himself forward with all his strength to shove against her ass. His gasp of ecstasy contrasted with her tumultuous sensations, pain as he nudged hard at her cervix, pleasure as he stretched and filled her completely once more. His hands grabbed at her hips, yanking her back into him as he pushed up onto his toes and rode her, burying himself deep as he thrust himself inside her hard, hungry for her body, Kat feeling how rock solid he was as his cock plunged into her, plundering her without care or caution. All she could do was screw her fingers into her sheets and bury her head with them as he fucked her, and that's definitely what he was doing to her, fucking her, taking everything he wanted from her in the most primal fashion. His hands dug into her waist to pull back against the flare of her hips, hauling her back against him as he ploughed into her, leaving nothing on the field as he slammed against her.

His hands pushed up her smooth, pale back to grab two big handfuls of her dark hair, yanking her head back and pulling her up from the bed as she moaned, the pain surging through her in a jolt only to entwine with the pleasure coursing through her body, alive with enjoyment of his big, stiff cock slamming into her from behind, hips driving hard against her curvy ass. She groaned in a cascade of sensations as he worked his pelvis to bury his aching cock inside her again and again, not slowing or fading, his breaths hard but controlled, energy managed perfectly for this fuck he was giving her. She hadn't taken with such power and lust in her whole life, a new experience as he dominated her to give her everything she never realised she needed, riding up hard on her ass to drive his cock down over her G-spot and stir her soul, accelerating the orgasm that had been building in her.

He released her hair and let the actress collapse back onto the bed, Kat emitting a groan of relief though it was the slightest bit as he continued fucking her so hard she couldn't handle it, mind a blur of sensations but one she couldn't deny was the pleasure building rapidly inside her, passing the point of no return before she even had a chance to realise. Her tummy clenched, pussy tightening and pulsing on him though he barely registered, so intent was he on just pounding himself into her. With a few more seconds of intense fucking that Kat could neither engage with nor withdraw from, she braced herself on the bed to withstand his incredible pace and power, back arched until she suddenly came, her orgasm rushing up and striking her fast. She shuddered hard, breathless, stuttering moans of pleasure and exhaustion muffled by the bed as she trembled, body unable to hold him any longer as her knees slid out from under her and she sank into the bed.

"You've just made me come again you bastard," she breathed, still trying to recover as he continued to slam down into her, the altered angle only serving to drive him harder against her G-spot and make her endure longer pleasure and overwhelming sensations in the wake of it all. She wished she could catch a break from it but he had no intention of giving her that, she could tell with the way he pinned her down and if anything drove into her harder and faster than before. She heard him laugh slightly, satisfied with himself as it was lost in his harsh breaths, hands on the small of her back now to force her into the mattress and arch her up, Kat doing as he wanted and pushing her ass up for him to slam into, seemingly set on totally demolishing her pussy. His soul burned within him now, like a man possessed as he took her, smashing his hips into her bum with rapid slaps matched only by his heart rate, Kat digging her nails into the bed to hold herself in place for him as he fucked her harder than anyone ever had in her life, his cock twitching inside her, iron hard within her velvet folds and ready to explode.

His outpouring of need and carnal vigour was incredible and with a few more aching seconds of it, during which his breaths became hard and short in a manner she knew very well, his motions strained before he drove himself down against her as hard as he could, making her grunt hard as he went the deepest he ever had and exploded with a near roar of pleasure. Levering and straining with every muscle and sinew, his back arched as he shoved himself deeply, primally into her and let his load jet straight into her womb. Kat gasped in desperate relief and pleasure, interspersed with mumbles and murmurs as she felt him flex and swell inside her, the most carnal pulses of his thick cock in her clenching tunnel as he pinned her dominantly on the bed and emptied his balls as deep inside her as any man ever had before. His hard, guttural gasps turned to a few final grunts as he liberated every last bit of himself into her delectable body and relaxed, dropping his head as heat burst throughout him, the cost of his intense efforts on her, primal need replaced with exhaustion, kneeling over her with his softening cock throbbing inside her as they both breathed hard in the aftermath of it all.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers