Kat Dennings - Nevermore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carefully lifted his hips to slip from her body with a grunt, Kat doing the same as her pussy, tightened from enduring his immense force, stretched a little for him to break free of her. He rolled over off her and collapsed heavily back onto the bed next to her, blinking slowly at the ceiling as he hauled in slow, deliberate breaths, filling his lungs completely in recovery. Kat looked exhaustedly over at him, stretching her cramped, aching arms out from under her and wincing slightly at the soreness. Turning an arm, she saw worn, tender patches on her elbows where he'd fucked her so hard, so roughly, bouncing her mercilessly on her bed to rock her against the sheets and literally wear her out. He'd fucked her harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life and she looked over at him, tiredly pushing her now-ragged hair back from her face and gazing on him recovering beside her. She was absolutely exhausted and could barely form thoughts in the aftermath of how he'd fucked her.

"Thanks for helping out with my garden," she mumbled quietly, a smile breaking across her lips as he glanced back to her with a wide smile of satisfaction and contentment. Kat closed her eyes sleepily, happy he had not left her loneliness unbroken, coming over to her and letting this mystery explore. As she closed her eyes, he reached over to brush his fingers down her face, Kat murmuring softly and in that moment his lust for her, his lost l'amour, now was nevermore.

_________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

This was a collaboration between Viper_Noj and SammyColt, our third one ever, and we both really hope you enjoyed it!

Please send us Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. We love your feedback so please let us know what you thought of this story or anything you'd like us to write in the future.