Kat Fucked Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to believe," I let slip, having missed most of what she'd just said.

"That they could be so different? I know."

"Not that. That you've had sex thousands of times and only had five different partners."

"Five before you," she corrected.

"Right. That doesn't change anything."

"Five is not a big deal for you? It is with many men. Have you been with a lot of sluts?" she chided.

"I don't call them sluts. One or a hundred--it makes no difference to me."

Kat looked mildly surprised. "You wouldn't think differently of me if I'd slept with a hundred different men?"

"No. For someone who's been fucked five thousand times and had dicks in her ass and pussy at the same time," I said, relishing my frank crudeness, "you sure have some prudish ideas about sex."

"I was raised Southern Baptist," she explained, the smile returning to her face.

"I guess that explains it. What's the difference between Jews, Episcopalians, and Baptists?"

She shrugged.

"Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Savior of the World, Episcopalians don't recognize the Pope as the Head of the Church, and Baptists don't recognize each other in the liquor store."

She giggled and turned away for a second, then took a half-breath and looked at me over her shoulder. "Do you know anyone who's slept with a hundred different men?"

"Yes. Several someones. Probably more. But at least several someones that would admit it."

She stared, now breathless. "It didn't bother you?"

"No. Think of it this way--one woman I dated was 38 and--"

"You dated a 38-year-old?" Kat interrupted.

"--had...yes...she had started dating when she was about 16. Over 22 years she averaged about three different men each year. You slept with Kent and Patrick and that other guy--Jimmy?--in one year. Do you think that makes you a slut? Should I be bothered by it?"

"That was one year. It's not every year."

"Point is the same," I said, now subtly taunting her. "What if I told you this other woman had married at age 24 and lost her husband in the Gulf War, went wild the following year out of grief and slept with over fifty different men, then for the next fourteen years barely dated. If you took out that one year of grief, she'd actually slept with fewer men than you have."

"But you can't take out that one year."

"And I'm saying what difference does it make? There's no way she had sex five thousand times, but you have."

"That was a long-term relationship."

"So what?"

"Really?" she frowned at me indignantly. "You really don't see the difference?"

"Nope," I responded firmly. She continued to look a little perturbed, but said nothing. "How many partners, how many times--it makes no difference. Did all the sex you've had change your vagina? The way it looks and feels?"

"No."

"Of course it didn't," I continued. "That's a myth schoolboys like to perpetuate about schoolgirls who won't sleep with them. It wouldn't have changed anything if it were five thousand times with one man or one time each with five thousand men."

I had no idea where the conversation was headed. I felt like I had some purpose with all this, but I wasn't sure. I spent a lot of time teasing Kat about sex because she was naturally defiant and strangely compliant. I teased her about 'roadies' until she surprised me one night and blew me in the car on the way home from a concert. I teased her about going 'commando' until she handed me her panties one afternoon in the parking lot of a restaurant.

I wasn't sure what this teasing was going to lead to, if anything. After the parking lot, it had led me to unceremoniously filling her with come in a stall of the men's room.

"Have you...have you ever known anyone who was in a gangbang?"

Holy shit. That went somewhere I wasn't expecting. "Yes," I said simply and waited.

"I..," she looked at me hesitantly, "...sometimes when I was with Patrick and Kent I..."

Her eyes were wide open. I'd never seen her look this serious. I bit my tongue to keep from scaring her with a barrage of encouragement and tried to maintain a poker face.

"...I wanted...I wanted...I wondered..." Her eyes shifted nervously. "I imagined what it would be like if there were more men," she finished barely above a whisper.

"At the same time?" I asked as calmly and gently as I could I muster. She nodded. My cock was throbbing.

She turned away. "But it was just an afternoon breeze of a thought. It was there and gone. It came and went. I would never do it," she declared to the wall.

"Oh?" I responded, pleased at how calm my voice sounded. One of my friends in grad school had been the object of a five-man gangbang one drunken night. I was too sober to participate but not sober enough to keep from watching. It was the dirtiest, hottest thing I'd ever seen and, I later learned, became a monthly ritual for her.

I'd also met a "model" during my ill-fated venture into photography when I grew frustrated with pharmaceutical research science who eventually invited me to photograph a porn gangbang she was filming for a website. It was far more clinical and scripted and much more of a process, but still amazing. From time to time I still masturbated to those memories. The thought of beautiful Kat in a gangbang...

"Of course not," she declared quietly to the wall again.

I snuggled up behind her, my erection prodding at her. "What if I told you it wouldn't bother me and that it would turn me on?"

"What if I told you I'm not your toy and that you're a fucking weirdo for wanting to share me with other men?" She sounded serious, but she spread her legs a little and I slipped into her. Her pussy was on fire and I could feel her lubrication on her ass and on the backs of her legs.

"You're not my toy?" I breathed into her ear as I moved slowly inside her.

"No," she said, again sounding serious, but grinded against me anyway.

"And you think I'm a weirdo for wanting to share you with other men?"

"Yes," she said, pushing her ass back against me with greater force.

I hunched, my shoulder in an uncomfortable position made tolerable by the vastly more comfortable position of my cock, and pushed deeply into her. "But you would still do it," I whispered in her ear, nibbling on it gently.

"Yes," she moaned, then, "I mean, no."

"No?"

"Of course not," she whispered between breaths.

"What if there were three men at the same time?"

She moaned before whispering, "No."

"Or five men at the same time?" She started to shake her head, but I thrust deeply, stretching her and she moaned instead. "Or," I whispered into her ear, "ten men? Ten rock-hard cocks around you, filling you, probing wherever they could find a spot. One in each hand with four more prodding at you for attention. One in your mouth with two impatiently pressing against your cheeks. One in your tight little pussy, with another pushing against your ass, and--"

She shuddered and reached back, grasping me with her hand and sinking her fingernails into my ass. She moaned loudly and threw her head back, smacking me in the forehead. I saw stars, but she didn't seem to notice as her orgasm overcame her. She clenched her legs together tightly and spasmed as I rubbed my forehead and grimaced.

When her spasms subsided, she rolled onto her stomach and laughed as I continued to rub my forehead. "Sorry about that."

"No problem," I told her. "Happens all the time." I blinked my eyes several times and looked at her, exaggerating daze and confusion.

She laughed again. "Well...this will make it feel better," she whispered, then licked my mouth and dragged herself to my ear. "I want you to fuck my ass." She retreated to her previous position, a wicked gleam in her eye as she half hid her face behind one of her arms.

I rolled over on top of her, forgetting entirely about the pain in my forehead. We'd been fucking for nearly six months by now and I'd never fucked her ass in that time. I nearly came when I felt her spread her legs to accommodate me.

"Wait," she said. She put her middle finger in her mouth then, looking back at me, reached down and rubbed it around her hole before inserting it and moving it back and forth slowly. "Okay," Kat whispered. "Go slowly."

I positioned the head of my cock at her opening and pushed. I felt resistance, then some give, then tightness. "Deeper," she mumbled, "but slow." Her face flopped into her pillow. I pushed slowly until my abdomen rested against her. My cock was throbbing and she shuddered. I felt her fingers near my balls, barely grazing them.

Slowly, I began moving in and out. I could feel Kat moving moisture from her vagina to the shaft of my cock, but didn't realize what she was doing at first. After some time she began pushing back against me. Soon I was fucking her ass in steady, even strokes. "Faster," she urged, breathless. "Oh, my God, faster!"

"I'm gonna come," I announced, grunting.

"Oh, fuck! Come in my ass!" she yelled. "Give me your come!" I thrust twice more, then pushed as deeply as I could go. I could feel the tips of her fingers against my balls again as she masturbated, felt the spasm between my asshole and my balls, and came.

"Oh my fucking God, it's so warm!" she moaned and buried her face in her pillow again. She began jerking and exclaiming, "Oh my God!" as I held on, biting her shoulder and leaving anything I had inside her.

We stayed locked there, breathing heavily, until she finally said, "Okay, get off of me." I pushed myself up and gradually pulled out of her, then rolled over onto my back, my rapidly-deflating cock flopping to the side in a slimy, soiled mass.

She propped herself on her elbows and looked at me with some emanation of weird self-satisfaction about her. "I'm going to go...take care of this," she smiled, jerking her head slightly towards her rear. She kissed me on my temple as she poured herself out of bed.

I watched her slender, elegant form walk away towards the bathroom. She glanced over her shoulder at me, smiling, as she disappeared through the doorway.

Jesus, I thought. I've never felt her pussy that hot before. She was really into it. Ten guys... My mind was racing with images of beautiful Kat fucking a dozen men or more. The toilet flushed and brought me back from my reverie.

"Okay," she sighed, leaning against the door jamb. "Your turn."

My cock jumped a little at her words. Your turn. "Just what I was waiting to hear," I said.

12