Kat, Full Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Kat on the head, and Kat could feel her stand, hear her robe fall from her body. She blushed, but kept her head turned, simply listening. In moments, she felt the warm, soft skin of her Mistress press against her back. Her arm laid over Kat's waist, and Mistress Alexa pulled her close, and took a deep breath on her neck.

"You fear me. You fear what I'll do."

Kat froze, her breathing growing shallow.

Mistress Alexa kissed her nape. "You've been hurt. But I will not hurt you."

Kat didn't believe it. But she didn't disbelieve it either. That feeling was back.

Her Mistress rolled over and reached for the lamp. "You will sleep with me tonight," she said, turning off the bedside light and darkening the room. "And you will have sweet dreams. Okay?"

Kat chewed her lip, but nodded quietly. Mistress Alexa rolled back over and nuzzled into Kat, petting her with her left hand and shushing her.

"Goodnight, sweetie."

Kat blinked softly, the gentle stroking of her hair lulling her into a sense of safety. "I..." She paused. "Goodnight, Mistress."

Morning light filtered in through red curtains, letting Kat awaken gently. Somewhere outside, a songbird sang its morning hymn, its song filling Kat's empty mind as she slowly opened her eyes. She was still in her Mistress's bed, she knew, but something felt off. As she groggily started to come to, she realized she felt squished for some reason. Constricted. And then it hit her.

She was wrapped in her Mistress's embrace. Soft, warm arms cuddled her, pulling her close, burying her face between a pair of supple breasts. It was comfortable, if confining, but when Kat realized where she was, she froze. Her mouth was dry, her stomach filled with butterflies.

Slowly, she peeled her Mistress's arm off of her and slunk away from her, scooching across the bed, to the edge, where she rolled over and huddled up. Part of her still wanted to sleep, but something kept her awake. Perhaps it was the awareness that she was in a bed meant for terrible things. Maybe it was that she was afraid. She wanted to flee, but not too quickly... Not that she could, of course. Mistress had commanded her to sleep with her, and she didn't want to risk anything by leaving. So, she let her eyes wander around instead, visually exploring the room.

There was a set of drawers, finely crafted and carved wood, just before her, with a mirror attached to it, and a small, ornate jewelry box with a phoenix carved into its front sitting on the dresser's top. For some reason, she took note of that, as her eyes continued to wander. A huge TV hung on the wall across from the foot of the bed, a small set of dresser drawers sitting beneath it. Beside the dresser, to her left, there was a door, which she assumed led to the bathroom. A large wardrobe sat on the far wall, next to the main door. It wasn't too big a room, all things considered. Modest, for someone with seemingly everything.

If this were some other time, in some other place, she might've even found it homey. She might've enjoyed spending time in bed with someone here. Of course, that was not the case here. Her Mistress, sleeping next to her, was who she shared this bed with. Her Owner. Not some kind lover, like in her fantasies. Fantasies which had died, long ago. She sighed.

These people had robbed that of her. Her hopes. Her fantasies. Her deepest refuge in her mind had been robbed and mutilated. By these people. Owners. Still, if anything, she'd had a peaceful night's rest. She'd slept rather well, having, for the first time in a while, somewhat "sweet" dreams. She'd dreamt she was a flower, growing in a field where it always rained. There were times where she almost drowned, but in the end, she blossomed and the sun came out. So it wasn't so bad.

And her Mistress's bed was incredibly comfortable. She felt as though she should be honored to have slept in such a soft bed. At the very least, thankful. Somewhere deep in her mind, she knew she should be.

Her Mistress rolled, and she froze. If she awoke, the day would begin in earnest. And Kat wasn't ready for that. Best just to let her sleep. Kat held her breath for a moment, listening, before she finally heard the soft, rhythmic breathing of her Mistress beside her. Her heartbeat started to slow, and she let out her breath with a sigh.

Turning over again, she trained her eyes on the dresser drawers again. There was something she'd not noticed before; a picture sat beside the jewelry box. It showed Mistress Alexa in the sunlight, smiling, arms around a smaller girl with long blonde hair and striking blue eyes. There was something about her, something in her appearance, that was off.

And then, Kat saw it. A small silver collar sat around her neck, gleaming in the warm sunlight. This was Sarah, she supposed. The girl was cute, for sure. A little on the short side, but with a dazzling smile and a cute little nose. The two of them looked so... happy. Kat couldn't tell where they were exactly, but it looked like they were near a river, possibly the one that ran along the edge of the city.

There wasn't a single bruise or mark on Sarah. Actually, she seemed well kept, happy even. Her arms wrapped around Mistress Alexa's waist lovingly, and her breezy blouse fluttered lightly in some ancient breeze. The picture itself was set in a rather fancy looking frame, with small purple flowers lining the redwood sides. It was clearly important, that much Kat could tell.

She wondered where Sarah was. What she was like. What her voice sounded like, what kind of personality she had. When she got back, Kat would have to ask her more about her Mistress. Maybe Sarah could provide clues as to why it had been so... serene, lately. She stared at the picture for a while longer, wondering if she would ever be like Sarah, her arms wrapped around Mistress Alexa, smiling.

Something within her made her want to cry, but it was fleeting. She pushed it aside and turned away. Carefully, she turned her head to look at her Mistress. Mistress Alexa had smooth features, clever, cute even. Sleeping, she looked almost innocent, a thought which made Kat's eyebrows furrow.

Perhaps she should try cuddling? No, no, she thought. That wasn't right. Should she leave? Make breakfast? It didn't feel right leaving. She wasn't sure why, but something in her gut told her not too. So instead, she curled up in the soft sheets and closed her eyes again.

Would she sleep? She wasn't sure. But it wasn't time to leave.

For some reason, it just wasn't.

Kat, Chapter Six

Kat knelt before her Mistress, still in the bedroom. Only now, there was an assortment of ropes and cuffs laid out on her bed. Kat viewed them all nervously, looking to them, then to her Mistress, then to them. The ropes looked soft, oddly, and the cuffs were leather with soft fur on their insides, and there was a silken blindfold, and more. She didn't like their presence, but resisted the urge to flee.

Mistress Alexa evaluated the look on Kat's face, seemingly lost in some sort of deep thought, tapping her lips and humming softly to herself. Then, she grinned.

"You look nervous."

Kat swallowed, but neither said nor did anything. She simply looked up at her Mistress, then back to the ropes, then back to her Mistress, who softly chuckled and leaned forward, one of the rope bundles in hand.

"One of the reasons I purchased you is to have some fun, if you will. With these," she said, waving the ropes around. Kat winced, and Mistress Alexa must've noticed, because in a heartbeat, she was petting Kat and smiling gently at her.

"Nothing today, of course, but eventually. Unless you want some today," she said with a wink.

Kat paled and shot her a panicked glance, shaking her head.

"No? Well that's a shame," Mistress Alexa said, sticking out her bottom lip and pretending to pout. "You know, this kind of thing takes trust. So I get it. We don't have to rush anything, okay?"

Mistress Alexa crossed her legs, putting her toes right before Kat's lips. "One day," she said, "I will expect things of you. Demand them. To be bound by me, and for me, and to me. I won't ask you to take pain. But I will require things from you."

Kat winced and huddled down. It would start one day, she thought. That was what her Mistress was saying. That the violation would start one day. Just not today. Her Mistress watched her for a moment, as Kat sunk slowly lower and lower, before she leaned forward and frowned, saying, "Let me tell you something."

She sat back and looked at the ropes, then at Kat. "Bondage isn't what you think it is. I'm not asking what you think I am."

Kat swallowed dryly and looked up, saying nothing.

Mistress Alexa shrugged and brushed her hair back with a hand. "Bondage isn't about putting another person down. Pinning them down. Raping them. Bondage is about trusting someone else enough to surrender all of your power to them. To be helpless before them and trust them. This is what I expect of you. Your trust."

Kat grit her teeth anxiously, resisting the urge to gnaw at her fingertips. She expected Kat to trust her? That was absurd. Kat shook her head, but froze, realizing what she'd just done. A shudder crept up her spine, and it was all she could do to stiffen herself.

"Kat, sweetie," Mistress Alexa said, "I know you're nervous about it. I'm not saying that it will be any time soon. I'm just saying that it will happen. I'll win your trust, you'll see. I promise."

Good luck, she thought. A rare bout of confidence welled within her, and she let slip: "I don't trust you."

Mistress Alexa's eyes darkened. "'I don't trust you' what? You're forgetting something."

Kat locked her jaw and thought hastily. "M-Mistress."

Mistress Alexa's face softened, and a light returned to her eyes. "Good. And I understand, Kat. I really do. More than you know, I'd wager. I'm just asking that you give me a chance."

The confidence was fading. She needed to grip it, just a bit longer. Mustering it back up, she said, "Maybe, Mistress."

She saw a hand coming toward her, and backed away out of instinct. But Mistress Alexa simply sat her hand atop Kat's head and rubbed it gently. "That's all I need, sweetie."

Standing, Mistress Alexa hummed to herself and looked down at Kat. "We'll talk more later. For now, go do your chores. I'm sure Cobb is wondering where you are. I told him not to disturb us, but I know him. He's eager to get started."

Kat, Chapter Seven

Kat found there was a blush in her cheeks more and more often. Her Mistress clearly wanted to use her, but it seemed more and more that she wasn't just going to use Kat. Kat shook her head. The feeling was back. She thought about it all, the way she was being well fed, well kept, treated... well, to be honest, she thought, rather fairly. It just didn't make sense. It was wrong. There had to be more going on, beneath the surface. There always was.

She looked skyward, to the fat gray clouds that hung low overhead. They threatened with thunder to release their burdens upon her at any moment. A cool breeze rolled over her, and the smell of petrichor hit her. Somewhere far off, the rains had already started. According to Cobb, the weather channel had said that it would rain all this week, and into the next.

So it baffled her as to why they were gardening right now.

She glanced at Cobb, who was hunched over a rose bush, snipping away. She herself was hands deep in soil, trying to plant a tomato plant correctly. She was starting to see why Cobb liked it so much. It could be serene, peaceful, to give life to something, to nurture it and to care for it. There were a few carrots she planted a few days ago in some pots behind her, and she couldn't wait for them to start sprouting, strangely enough.

There was something there, she thought, but she couldn't tell what.

Words sat on the tip of her tongue, waiting to come out. She paused and stood, shaking her hands free of the dirt. Then, turning to Cobb, she said, "Um, Sir?" No, that wasn't right. "Er, uh, Cobb?"

Cobb stood up and wiped his brow, turning to face her. "Yes? Problems?"

She paused. What was she going to say? "Um, it's going to rain soon."

Cobb laughed. "Thank you for the report, weatherman. I hadn't a clue."

Squinting, she felt her cheeks turn red. "No, no, that's not what I mean. I mean, why are we out here gardening before it rains?"

Cobb stared at her for a second - no, not at her, but into her - and then sighed. There was a table to his left, and he set his clippers down and sat in one of the chairs facing her. "Because the rain will water the plants. But that's not why you're speaking right now, now is it? And, might I add, this is the first time I've heard you speak more than three times in a row. Congratulations."

Licking her lips, Kat scowled. "I... "

Cobb waved a hand. "No harm meant by it. I'm glad you're coming out of your shell, even if just a tiny bit. What's on your mind?"

Kat cleared her throat and thought for a moment. What was on her mind? Something was bothering her, surely. She could feel it niggling in the back of her mind. "Mistress," she said. "She has another slave, right? Sarah?"

Cobb's smirk fell, and a serious look befell upon his face. "Yes," he said, leaning forward. "Yes, she does. Why do you ask?"

"I saw her picture," Kat replied, looking away. "She seemed... happy."

Cobb nodded. "She... is very happy with the Madam. They are quite close. Very lovingly, if I do say so myself. Quite sweet to watch."

Kat swallowed. "Why?"

"Pardon?"

"Why are they so close?"

Cobb raised an eyebrow as another breeze rolled over them, rustling their hair. "I'm not sure I understand."

Kat scuffed at the ground. "I mean... why are they so close? How did that happen?"

Cobb shook his head. "Because it did? Madam Kilovich quite adores her. You should see the way she dotes on her little slave. It's rather cute."

She turned back to Cobb to find him smiling softly. Kat turned away again. "Where is she? I'd like to talk to her."

Cobb cleared his throat and stood. "She is away. Come, let us get inside. You're correct, it will rain soon," he said, looking skyward. "I'd rather not be out here when it happens."

Kat glared at him, feeling her confidence returning once more, if only slightly, and moved to stand in his way. "Where is she?"

Cobb looked down at her, a hint of sad disdain in the corners of his eyes. "Away. Now move, child. You have chores to get to, and Madam Kilovich does not take kindly to tardiness. Go."

The tone in his voice was more a command than a suggestion, and it made Kat wince. She stared at him for a moment, before lowering her gaze. "Okay."

Turning, she slowly made her way into the house to resume her chores. Above her, the thunder rolled.

The rains came soon after. Heavy, loud, the downpour pounded on the roof and the windows, filling the house with the sounds of deep thuds. She actually found it rather soothing. Kat swept out the foyer, and had moved on to the stairs, brushing off each step meticulously, and thinking about the conversation - or, rather, the lack thereof - that she'd had with Cobb. Something had to have happened to Sara, this much she knew. Cobb was avoiding talking about it, and the Mistress hadn't even brought her up yet. She wasn't just "away", Kat knew that much.

She was unsure. So she swept instead, trying to take her mind off of it. It unsettled her, made her frown, filled her with unease. She gripped the broom handle tighter and went up a step. Footsteps came from above, but she ignored them for now. She was too lost in thought, like a poor little girl lost in the rain.

"Kat," her Mistress said.

She snapped up, heart pounding, and looked up at her Mistress while trying to keep the surprise off of her face. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Once you finish sweeping, come meet me in my study, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

And with that, Mistress Alexa turned on her heel, heading upstairs to her study. Kat watched as she went, admiring the confidence and strength in her stride for a moment, lost in her Mistress's aura, before she blinked and shook her head. What was she doing? Staring, is what. She huffed and went back to sweeping. She was almost done. She should hurry, she thought. It was best not to keep her Mistress waiting.

She did so, finishing the stairs and setting her broom against the wall. Then, she made her way up the stairs, and down the hall to the door to her Mistress's study. Mentally, she steeled herself, before raising a fist to knock, once, twice, then a third time, before she slowly knelt.

"Come in," her Mistress's voice rang out from behind the door. Kat stood, took the doorknob in hand, took one last deep breath to calm her heart, and silently slipped into the study.

A small fire roared in the fireplace, and her Mistress was in her chair beside it. It was the same chair that Kat had fallen asleep in. She closed the door behind her, knelt before her Mistress, and wordlessly waited. Mistress Alexa didn't speak for a moment, simply staring into the flickering fire. For a moment, Kat thought she might be ignored.

But then, she felt long, gentle fingers idly stroke her hair. "Sweetie," Mistress Alexa said, her gaze lost in the flames, "Tell me. Why do you fear me?"

Kat blinked, pausing. She had to be careful here. "I don't, Mistress," she said, softly.

Mistress Alexa shook her head and tsked. "You should know better than to lie, Kat."

Kat felt her face pale, the blood in her cheeks freezing over, but she kept silent. With bated breath, Kat waited for the hair pulling to begin. The kicking. The verbal abuse. But it never did. Rather, Mistress Alexa simply continued to pet her, softly humming to herself.

"What can I do to change that?" she asked.

"M-Mistress?"

Mistress Alexa sighed. "I noticed how uncomfortable you were in my bed yesterday. I saw you flinch during our BDSM talk. You fear me. And I know why. But I want to hear it from you."

Kat forced a smile. "No, Mistress."

Again, Mistress Alexa sighed, her fingers curling and gripping Kat's hair, gently pulling her head back and forcing them to lock eyes. Kat shivered, feeling suddenly incredibly small before her Mistress, wilting under her gaze.

"Do. Not. Lie. Do you understand?"

Kat audibly gulped. "Yes Mistress," she whispered.

"Good," Mistress Alexa said, letting go of her hair and resuming her soft scratching. "Now, what can I do to make you feel more welcome here?"

She looked down to Kat, who avoided direct eye contact with her.

"Kat, answer me. I just want to make sure you're happy and comfortable here."

Mistress Alexa seemed to be genuinely asking. Kat reeled, a frown appearing on her lips. What kind of mind games was she playing at? This was almost worse than toying with her physically. This was toying with her heart. Her need for peace. She wanted to flee, to hide, to think, but she couldn't. She could only kneel before Mistress Alexa and cower.

After a time, Mistress Alexa looked away. "You don't have to tell me right now. But I want you to tell me what happened, some day."

Kat listened, but said nothing. Her Mistress's hand rested atop her head, not scratching or petting. She heard Mistress Alexa breathing, sighing, as if she were on the verge of saying something that was caught in her throat. Kat wanted to look, but kept herself frozen, eyes averted. There was something deep within Mistress Alexa's voice, something sad and lonely. Something hurting. Something dark.

"Someday," She continued, "We'll heal together. I promise."

The next few hours were a frenzy, with Cobb ensuring that her makeup was done, her hair perfectly styled. Her nails were painted a deep blue, and her toes were painted blue with a thin white horizontal stripe. Her outfit, a long sleeved brown v-neck that showed off her prominent collar bones, and a pair of white jeans - nothing too fancy, but still on the nice side all the same.

1...45678...18