All Comments on 'Kat Gets The Cream'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kim2734ckim2734calmost 3 years ago

This was delightful!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot wild story. I was that typical late forties wife, mom, working a dull job in lower silicon valley. Most mornings I'd stop at the same Starbucks for a cup of coffee, if the weather was agreeable, I'd sit outside to enjoy the morning sun, a slow start, watching people rush by. One day, a middle-aged black guy who normally zipped in/out, stopped by me and said, "You're always sipping a coffee relaxed as can be." I was surprised but said, "This seat is free, sit down and try relaxing." Months later, sitting in his SUV one pouring February morning, I reached over and rubbed his bulge, he shifted lower so I unzipped his pants, my hand pulled his hard black rod out and my mouth engulfed it, it was my first time with a black man. His cock was long but wider than any other guy I had sucked (not that many), my jaw ached but I finished him off and swallowed his cum. He exclaimed, "That was fucking great" and he couldn't "remember his last morning blowjob." I replied, "I can't either." We both had a good laugh. I sucked his softening cock clean. Two weeks later he sank his black cock into my white pussy during lunch time at a nearby hotel. We managed to hook up thru Covid but agreed to end it last year. I'm still married, same dull job but now have had two younger black lovers and my husband enjoys a morning bj every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed this. I have found my inner exhibitionist and love to walk through the park on my lunch breaks. I usually remove my bra and as I walk I add a bit of a bounce so my girls really sway inside my tops. I enjoy wearing stockings and heels and before my strolls I usually pull my skirt up enough that the tops of the stockings peek out as I walk. Last summer as I was walking there was a group of road maintenance workers repaying the streets of the park. I walked past them twice each day for a week and they all would stop and stare. It really boosted my ego and as I returned to the office, I’m sure everyone could tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
I am editing Challenge 5 and will be submitting this week. Work has begun on Challenge 6 so there shouldn't be so long a wait for that one! Thanks for all the support and kind comments