Kat has a Dog

Story Info
An Irish lass surprises me.
3.2k words
4.64
40.8k
63

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers

"Now boarding at gate 33 for Dublin," announced the loudspeaker. I took a spot in the queue. My wife and I had visited Ireland two years ago and had such an enjoyable time we vowed to return. Unfortunately, a few months after we returned from that initial trip she had passed away rather unexpectedly. The following few months were a blur as I adapted to the single life. After nearly forty years of marriage it was difficult to come home to an empty house in the evening. I'd fix a meal and watch the sunset with a glass of wine as I reflected on out times together. But, life moves on and about a year later some close friends told me they were planning a trip to the Emerald Isle and encouraged me to accompany them. Word spread and soon five couples I knew were going. At the time it seemed so far in the future. The boarding call sounded again jarring me back to the present. Our tour group was flying economy and I dreaded the thought of an obnoxious seatmate. I had the foresight to purchase noise cancelling headphones and had a library of podcasts to occupy my time. At least I had an aisle seat, 32c, so I could get up and stretch occasionally.

I stowed my carryon and settled in. As I hooked up my headphones a lovely Irish voice caught my attention. "Excuse me please but I have 32a." I looked into the sparkling green eyes of a little red haired pixie. Yes, I thought, those indeed look like 32a sized breasts. She reminded me of my late wife -- five foot nothing, ninety pounds soaking wet, short hair, a beautiful smile. All these registered in a flash as I arose.

"No problem, ma'am," I said moving into the aisle so she could get to her seat. I guessed her to be late 40s / early 50s but slim as a schoolgirl. An automatic glance at her hand had noted no wedding ring. Maybe this flight wouldn't be so bad, I mused. Then again, just my luck some rude fellow would end up in 32b. The passengers continued to stream on and settled in front, behind, and to the side of me. Yet, when all was said and done 32b was empty! Turning towards her I extended my hand, "I'm Jim."

"Glad to meet you Jim. I'm Kat," she replied with a smile.

"Do I detect an Irish accent?" I inquired.

"Indeed," she replied. "I'm headed home for two weeks. Combining some holiday time with work."

"So you live in the States now?"

"Yes, I work for Pfizer in Kalamazoo. Our headquarters are in Ireland and I have a two day conference. Then off to visit family and friends before I return to Michigan," she said.

I only lived less than an hour from Kalamazoo!

"Are you on holiday?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm on a two week tour. We start in Dublin and end up in Galway with stops along the way. As a native, perhaps you could suggest some sites to visit during the free time built in to the tour."

During the next few hours we chatted nonstop. I told her this was my second trip and related how my wife and I had so enjoyed our first one. As I told her about my wife's sudden death I choked up, as usual. She took hold of my hand. "I'm so sorry to for your loss, Jim," she whispered.

"Thank you," I replied. "We have a strong family, a strong faith, and some good friends so we're getting through it. Even though we've been chatting a while it seems I've been doing most of the talking. Here I was dreading I would end up with a boorish seatmate who would be nattering on nonstop and I've become him! You must forgive me."

"Nonsense," she laughed. "If it was boring I would have put on my headphones," she said pointing to mine.

I laughed. "Well played," I replied. "But seriously, tell me about yourself. You're obviously a well -educated, entertaining young lady who has been successful in her field. Tell me about growing up in Ireland."

As she talked I learned she had never been married despite some serious relationships. "Most men have very specific ideas of what a woman should be," she stated.

"Really?" I replied. "I would expect that of men of my generation but I would expect younger men to be more open minded and receptive of different relationship models. For myself, I think the older I get the more open minded I become."

"That's intriguing," said Kat. "What signs tell you that you've become more open minded?"

"Well," I said leaning in towards her, "in the last few years I have explored the naturist lifestyle. It really is quite freeing. People of all ages, shapes, and sizes walking around nude. They are so open and accepting of all. There's no sexual tension in the air. Let me rephrase that, at most naturist resorts there is no sexual tension in the air. I have been to some that cater to adults only so in those there is some unspoken tension. However, even in the adult resorts, there are no overt sexual displays, at least, here in the USA. I've had friends tell me that's not the case so much at some of the destination adult resorts like Hedo."

"How fascinating," replied Kat. "I always thought of those places as one mass orgy."

I laughed. "Believe me, many of the people you see at those resorts wipe any idea of sex from your mind. Just like all populations, the percentage of people who appeal to your tastes are fairly small. There are a few I've seen who I wouldn't mind knowing better. But, alas, I'm fairly shy. At least I get to satisfy me voyeuristic and exhibitionist tendencies," I chuckled.

Kat laughed. "You look fit so I could see you wouldn't be ashamed to show yourself. I don't know if I could though."

"You've nothing to be ashamed of," I replied. "As far as I can see, you're perfect. There's a resort not far from Kalamazoo that I visit often. I'd love to take you there if you want to explore the possibility. The resort is clothing optional so you could remove as much or as little as you'd like."

"You must be very comfortable with your body," Kat said. "I wish I was with mine."

"You have a beautiful body," I answered. "A beautiful smile, sparkling eyes, and that wonderful accent."

"Just be waiting now," Kat replied. "In a few hours you'll be in my country and you'' be the one with the beautiful accent," said Kat with a yawn. "Perhaps I should rest a bit. I wish I could stretch out and nap."

"There's not much of you to stretch out," I winked. "Put those armrests up and lay across the seats. I've a neck pillow you can use as a pillow with that toy sized airline pillow. You can even use my lap to rest your head or your feet, as you prefer."

"You wouldn't mind?" she said.

"If I minded I wouldn't have offered," I replied. "I can't sleep on a plane. Besides, someone needs to jostle you when you snore," I winked. She threw her small pillow at me. I caught it and placed it on my lap with my neck pillow. "Sorry I don't have any chocolates to place on your pillow. You'll just have to rough it tonight."

Stretching out, she laid down. As she adjusted her pillows the back of her hand grazed my cock which immediately responded. Great! I thought. She'll think I'm a perverted old man. As she laid down I wondered, was that a hint of a smile?

"Good night, Jim," she yawned.

"Sweet dreams, Kat," I replied.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes. When I awoke, my right hand was resting on her shoulder. I watched her peaceful face. My God, I thought, she should be beating men off with a stick! Immediately my cock twitched. I wish she was beating me off with those lovely little hands, I mused. My cock began growing. Kat adjusted her hand and again I felt it brush my cock. Again I thought I saw the trace of a smile but the cabin lights were low so I couldn't be sure. I tried to think of other things but every jostling of the aircraft caused her to move ever so slightly against my now rock hard cock. Eventually I drifted off again for about thirty minutes. When I woke my cock was back to its flaccid state. Another hour passed when the intercom came alive. "Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be starting our approach to Dublin shortly. The current temperature is 21 with calm winds." The announcement woke Kat. She rose and stretched.

"How was your sleep?" I asked.

"It was a nice hard sleep," she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

"Our group will be staying in Dublin for three nights," I said. "Perhaps you would be free one of those? I'd love to treat you to dinner. Of course, since I don't know the town I'd rely on you to pick the restaurant."

"Hmmm, are you a pensioner living on a fixed income," she said smiling.

"Pensioner?" I replied. "So I look that old and decrepit, eh?"

Kat laughed.

"I thought the young Irish lasses treated their elders with respect."

Kat laughed again. "We do treat our elders with respect. It's our peers we muck with. I've a business dinner tonight so how about tomorrow?"

"Perfect," I replied. "We could do anything from fish and chips to fancy but not too fancy. I don't usually pack a tie and jacket for my vacations. I'm staying at the Clayton."

"That's a good hotel," Kat replied. "I'll be there to collect you at six."

Wow! I thought. I actually am going on a date with this heavenly vision. "I'll be ready," I replied. "Just look for the pensioner in the shabby clothes."

The next evening couldn't arrive fast enough. Promptly at six Kat strolled into the lobby. It was fascinating to watch the heads of all the men, and some of the women, turn to watch her as she strolled up to me. "So nice to see you again, Jim," she said with that beautiful smile.

"And it's just as nice to see you, Kat," I replied. "Where are we headed?"

"There's a good pub up around the corner. It doesn't look like much from outside but the locals know the food is excellent!"

"Hmmm, sounds like me," I said. "Not much to look at from the outside but surprisingly great when you get to know me," I chuckled.

Kat hit me on the shoulder. "You can't tell a book by its cover," she said.

"Really?" I replied. "I'd love to see what's between your covers," I retorted playfully.

For a moment the sparkle left her eyes. Just as quickly it returned. "That reading may be too deep for someone like you," she said softly.

As we strolled to the pub she inquired about the sites I'd see that day and our schedule for tomorrow. I told her my impressions and remarked on the beauty of Ireland.

During the meal we shared more detailed stories of our upbringing and found we had a lot in common. She told me of spots to visit as our tour progressed. It seemed she had family or relatives in each town we would be staying in. Over wine and dessert the conversation began to shift. Talk about relationships past and present evolved. We began strolling back towards the Clayton.

"Well, when I saw you had no wedding ring on the plane I thought you might be either gay or a confirmed bachelor," Kat said.

"So," I replied, "men aren't the only ones looking for wedding rings, eh?" I then leaned in and told her about my evolution from strict heterosexual to bicurious.

"So," she asked, "how far along the bicurious road have you traveled?"

"Well," I said, "I enjoy the oral aspects a lot. I'd always wondered what it felt like for a woman to suck a cock. Once I tried it I was sorry I had waited so long."

"Really?" Kat asked.

"Yes, really," I replied. "I didn't think it was gross or disgusting in any way."

"So," she said with a sparkle in her eye, "do you swallow?" She laughed.

"Of course," I replied. "Why go to all that effort if there's no reward?" By this time we were back at the Clayton. "This may be too forward but would you like to go up to my room for a nightcap?" I asked.

Kat stopped and looked deep into my eyes. For what seemed like ages she was silent.

"I'm sorry," I blurted. "I'm...."

"No, no, no," Kat interjected. "I'd love to have a nightcap."

Conversation resumed as we went up in the elevator. I opened my room door and ushered her in.

"So, do you always travel with wine?" Kat asked.

"Well," I replied. "I find a glass at the end of the day to be relaxing. I hope you like cabernet."

"Yes," she replied. "Red wine is good for the heart."

I poured two glasses. Handing one to her I raised my glass. "To new friends," I toasted. I drank her in. Her lips looked so inviting. I leaned in and we met. Tentatively at first, then hungrily our tongues danced as I embraced her tightly. In a moment, I was rock hard. Her hand slipped down to caress it.

"I've wanted to see this since the plane ride," she whispered.

"It's all yours," I whispered back as my hand went to her perfect tit. "These are the perfect size," I said as I began to lower the zipper of her dress. Her dress pooled on the floor as our tongues greedily intertwined. Her breaths became labored as her arousal increased.

"Jim," she gasped as we sank to the bed, "I need to tell you something."

"No," I whispered. "Just lay back and enjoy." I resumed kissing her. My hand went down her flat stomach and under the band of her boy shorts. It was then I felt her hard cock. My heart raced. "Mmmm, you're full of surprises," I murmured. I lowered my head and engulfed her smooth hairless cock.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as her hands held my head. Her hips began thrusting against my mouth. Her cock was about five inches long and thin. I loved the feel of it in my mouth. "Don't stop," she gasped as her thrusting became more urgent. I slipped a finger into her anus. She groaned again. Soon I had the rhythm down as I finger fucked her while sucking her cock. "Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered. "Oh God, I'm going to cum. Oh, fuuuccckkk!" I felt her cum spurt into my mouth. I drew back so I just held her head in my mouth as she filled it with her sweet nectar. I swallowed it down as her tiny body shuddered.

She began crying softly as I embraced her. "Oh Jim, I never knew it could be so good. Let me take care of you," she said as her hand encircled my cock.

"No," I replied. "Tonight the focus is all on you. You are beautiful, Kat. When I saw you on the plane I was awestruck. Not in my wildest fantasies did I dream of you in my arms."

"Or in your mouth," Kat giggled. She kissed me.

My hand caressed her tiny breast. "Your heart is still racing," I said.

"That was so intense," she whispered. "You took my virginity." She kissed me and our tongues danced. Then I took her breast into my mouth and teased it with my tongue as I nursed. My hand drifted across her flat stomach and slowly caressed her cock. I felt it began to stiffen.

Kat whispered, "Jim, can I ask you something?"

"Anything at all, Kat."

"Well," she replied, "you said you had wondered what it felt like for a woman to suck a cock. Have you wondered what it felt like for a woman to be fucked?" She stared deep into my eyes.

"Like I said, Kat, the older I get the more open minded I become."

She grinned. I reached for the lube on the nightstand and drizzled some over her rigid cock. Then I poured some in her hand and she began to massage my ass. She slipped a finger into my anus and I groaned.

"Do you want to do it from the back?" I asked.

"No," she whispered, "I want to watch you as I fuck you."

I rolled from my side to my back. "Do it slowly so I can adjust to it."

She placed the tip of her cock against my hole and slowly pushed it in as she stared into my eyes with a smile. I groaned. Carefully she entered me inch by inch until I felt her groin nestled against me.

"Wait a minute and let me get used to it," I whispered. She bent down and once again our lips met. "Ok, start slowly," I said.

I felt her withdraw until just the tip was in me. Then she slowly pushed back in. I felt the head of her cock massage my prostate. My cock was harder than it had ever been. "That feels fantastic," Kat whispered with a smile.

I nodded in agreement. "Fuck me, Kat."

She began increasing her pace. I heard the slap of her groin against me -- the sound I so loved to hear when I was fucking my wife. "Yes, Kat, harder," I begged. She began to fuck me wildly. I watched her tiny breasts quiver with each thrust. Her face showed her concentration and beads of sweat formed on her brow. With each thrust we were now grunting in unison. I urged her on. "Yes, Kat, fill me with your cum. Mmmm," I groaned. "I feel you growing in me."

Her hips were a blur as she pounded away. "Oh God, I feel it," she cried. With a scream she buried herself in me as she came. I could feel her cock pulsing inside me as my cock erupted between us. Kat collapsed on my chest. Again I felt the aftershocks of her orgasm wracking her body. I held her tight and felt her heartbeat against mine. Finally, she raised her head and gave me a slow languid kiss as her cock began deflating.

I looked into her sparkling eyes. "Well Kat," I said softly, "you've taken my anal virginity and I must admit it felt great. Ready for a shower?"

Kat scooped some of my cum into her mouth. "How about a tongue bath?" she giggled.

"Let's save that for next time," I said.

Kat pouted. "Ok," she sighed.

"Your Irish hotels have the strangest rules," I said.

"What do you mean?" Kat replied.

"Well, I was reading the shower instructions and it says if two people are taking a shower at once they're not allowed to wash themselves with their own hands," I said.

Kat laughed. "I find that hard to believe. But, rules are rules," she said as we walked to the shower. "By the way, do you have dinner plans for tomorrow?"

"No plans for dinner," I replied. "Although, I do have some ideas for dessert."

Kat laughed. "I'll bring the whipped cream," she said with a wink.

loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers