Katarina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianna laughed. "I've already got one."

"He doesn't know it."

* * * * *

"Is it inside you?" Katarina asked on the way to the club where they were meeting the others.

Katarina had treated Marianna to a light dinner before going to the dance club. Not too heavy considering they needed to be light on their feet.

"Oh, yes. I still can't believe I'm doing this, but I am excited."

"Good. You'll have to promise to dance with Roberto. Lucinda is too big now to dance and I can't dance with him all the time. It would seem like I was moving in on her. This is a group thing, a bunch of people going out with each other."

"Won't Lucinda care if I dance with him?"

"Not if you're not too slutty and dance with a little space in between you."

"Maybe Roberto won't want to dance with me considering what we did. He wouldn't want his wife to think he was still interested in me."

"Don't worry, I'll dance with him first so it doesn't look as if you're being too forward."

"When are you going to turn this thing on?"

"When we're dancing."

"This is so hot."

"I know. I'm really looking forward to it," Katarina said, a gleam in her eye.

* * * * *

Roberto looked surprised to see Marianna when they arrived. He glanced at Lucinda to see how she was taking it.

"Why is Marianna here?" Roberto said.

"Kat needed a date. She's between boyfriends again. Actually, I think she prefers girls."

"How long have they been going together?"

"From the time I fucked her."

"Aren't you upset she's here?"

"No. Katarina told me she was going to be along. I figured it was time to let bygones be bygones. I even expect you to dance with her. I can't dance with you, so someone should have some fun."

"Are you sure?"

"We're here aren't we. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have come. Hey, Kat, lovely to see you again. Give me a kiss."

Kat leaned down for a kiss that lasted perhaps a second too long. She pulled back with a smile.

"Roberto," Katarina said, "have you been behaving yourself?"

"Yes."

"Good. Roberto, I'm sure you know Marianna. Intimately, if I'm not mistaken."

Both of them blushed. Kat laughed. "Don't worry about it. It's water over the dam now. No point in acting squeamish. I can see why you succumbed to her charms. I do too, all the time. I love her tongue slithering through my cunt."

They both blushed again. "I didn't know Marianna was interested in women," Roberto said.

"Maybe after she fucked you, she had to see if she could do any better."

Lucinda laughed, taking down tensions a bit. "Calm down, Kat. You know Roberto is an excellent lover."

"I don't, but I'd like to find out some time."

"Katarina, you're so bad," Lucinda laughed. "What do you want to drink. All I get is flavored water, but I'm sure the two of you might like some alcohol, wouldn't you, Marianna. Roberto is buying, aren't you dear?"

"Fine."

"I'll have a glass of red," Marianna said.

"Appletini," Kat said. "While we wait for our drinks to arrive, I'm going to get a little dancing in with my girlfriend. Keep an eye on my purse."

Kat took Marianna's hand and drew her out on the dance floor. Kat planted a very soft and lengthy kiss on Marianna as soon as they got on the floor.

"Are you ready for some fun?" Kat asked, pulling back from the kiss.

"Yes."

They started to dance and about two minutes in, Marianna said, "Oops, it just started up. That feels nice. You're right, you can't hear it over the music."

"Do you have your phone on you?"

"Yes, in this little clutch purse."

"Turn mine on. Put it in the music mode."

Marianna dipped into the purse hanging at her side and pulled out a phone, pulled up the app and played with it until she had the Lush turned on and put it on music mode.

"How's that?" Marianna asked. "Does it feel as good as mine does?"

"Better, probably," Kat said. "Let's dance."

Kat grabbed Marianna and, wrapped her hands around her and grabbed her ass, grinding her crotch against hers.

"Oh, Kat, it's happening honey." Marianna kissed her, rubbing harder. "I'm cumming. This is fabulous. I want you."

"I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself, sweetheart."

"Did you cum yet?"

"Not yet. Don't worry about it. I'll cum tonight."

Kat wondered if Lucinda had cum yet. Better yet, what did Roberto think about Lucinda cumming. Was he getting an erection yet?

They danced two more dances, during which Marianna climaxed again.

"My panties are going to be so wet tonight," Marianna whispered as they left the floor.

"Baby, maybe you ought to take those off, let the juice run down your leg, use napkins to wipe it off."

"Katarina, you're so nasty."

"You don't mind if I ask Roberto to dance, do you?"

"No. Go ahead. I'll ask him when you're done."

When they got back to the table, Kat leaned down and kissed Lucinda again, whispering, "Have you cum, yet."

"God, yes."

"Does Roberto know?"

"He knows I'm acting all strange. Doesn't know why yet?"

"I'm going to dance with him and tell him what we have planned."

"Do it."

Kat gave her another quick kiss.

"Roberto, come dance with me. Marianna was having a little trouble keeping up with me. Just too happy to see me I guess."

"Lucinda, is it okay if I leave you alone for a few minutes?" Roberto asked. He glanced sideways at Marianna.

"Yeah, Roberto. We'll be fine. I promise not to kill her."

Katarina took Roberto's hand and led him out to the dance floor, her hips already shimmying. She put a hand on his shoulder and one on his hip.

"So there, stud, knocked the little woman up. Looking forward to the little rug rat?"

"Yeah. I love her like crazy. Having a child with Lucinda is going to be great. I just wish it would happen quicker."

"Me too, Roberto. I want her to have the baby and lose the baby weight, because after she does, I'm going to fuck you and she's going to watch, and maybe join in."

"What are you talking about? That's never going to happen."

Kat draped both arms around Roberto. "It has to Roberto, to bring balance back to your marriage."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You know when you fucked Marianna and almost ended your marriage?"

"Of course. How could I forget."

"Lucinda was devastated. You know that."

"I know. I'll never do it again."

"She came over to my house, all distraught. We had some drinks and Roberto, we had sex, all night long. She licked my pussy, I licked hers. Your wife is a very passionate woman. She couldn't get enough."

"That's crazy. She's never expressed an interest in women."

"That might have been true once upon a time, but she liked it, Roberto. She was buried between my thighs, lapping up all my pussy juice and she couldn't get enough. She knows, Roberto. She knows what it's like to have sex with another woman. Can you picture it. Your wife naked with me, four breasts, two cunts, panting and cumming like bitches in heat. Oh, Roberto, is that what you're picturing in your mind right now? Is that why your cock is so hard? Imagining your wife fucking me? She was ready to leave you, but she didn't. Instead, I arranged for her to fuck Marianna instead. I figured if she fucked Marianna, it would bring balance back to your marriage. You both fucked the same woman, everything is right with the world again.

"And it was, for Marianna. But Lucinda fucked me too, Roberto. She knows she's had one more fuck outside the marriage than you did. She wants to bring balance back again, so she's going to let you fuck me as well. And she'll watch you fuck me, because she'll never let you fuck anyone else when she's not there, making sure the balance remains.

"So after she has the baby, and loses weight and looks good again and isn't embarrassed you might compare her unfavorably to me, she'll invite me over, we'll have some wine, then she'll undress me like she's unwrapping a present and give me to you, to make up for fucking me. Once she's done that, you'll both be even again, and she won't feel guilty for all the pleasure I gave her, making her cum and cum and cum.

"You can understand why she might want to do that, right? You wouldn't mind fucking me would you?"

"You're crazy."

"I am a little. Do you know Marianna and Lucinda are giving each other orgasms right now? They're both wearing a little toy in their sweet cunts and playing with each other. You saw your wife cum, didn't you, Roberto. You might not have known she was cumming, but she was. So did Marianna, twice on the dance floor. Lucinda made her cum while she was dancing with me. She wants you so bad and you won't fuck her. Do I need to take her home again? Does she have to sit on my face to get what she needs, Roberto?"

"What the .... How the hell ....What's going on?"

"Well Lucinda knows she's making Marianna cum. I helped her set up her phone so she could. Marianna thinks it's me, that I'm doing it to her. Marianna thinks she's making me orgasm. She doesn't know I gave my toy to Lucinda. I didn't want Cinda to sit around while everyone else danced and she couldn't even get drunk. So she's been having sex with a little toy to keep her happy. It pulses to the music. It feels so good, Roberto. You'd better be careful. If you don't get replaced by a woman, you might get replaced by a toy.

"Now, we're going to go back to our table, and I want you to put your hand under your wife's dress. I want you to feel how wet she is. Your other lover made her that wet. After you touch her, you'll take Marianna out on the dance floor and dance with her while I talk to Lucinda. While you're dancing, Lucinda is going to make Marianna cum, not once, but several times. You'll feel her cum in your arms. She'll be shivering and shuddering when she does. You won't be able to miss it. That is what your wife wants you to do with her, not with a toy, but with your cock. You've been neglecting her, Roberto, and you shouldn't ever neglect her. You take her home and make her cum as often as she did to Marianna. You will not hurt your baby. That's bull shit. She needs you to love her more than ever. She feels fat and ugly and while you're fucking her, remember how far she's willing to go to make sure neither of you has the advantage over the other. Do we have an understanding?"

Roberto looked at the table and it seemed both of them climaxed at the same time. He recognized it. He recognized it from when he made love to his wife and even her earlier orgasms at the table.

Katarina was smiling saucily at him when he turned back.

"I know you have it in you, Roberto. I can feel your big dick rubbing against my pussy. Part of the reason you're going to dance with Marianna is because watching her orgasm will keep you nice and hard. By the time you get Lucinda out to the parking lot, you'll be craving release. I expect you might need to fuck Cinda before you're out of the parking lot. Go ahead and do it. Make her feel like the most desirable woman in the world. Better yet, find some dark corner in this place and do her there. Show her you wanted her so bad, you couldn't wait to get her into the car."

He nodded and they went back to the table.

Roberto kissed his wife while running a hand up her leg. Lucinda jumped. Not only did Roberto feel the moistness on her legs, he felt the mouse tail.

Kat did the same thing to Marianna and noticed right away she'd done as Kat suggested and removed her underwear. Kat kissed her and ran her fingers through Marianna's slit a couple times before bringing her hand up and sucking the liquid from her fingers.

"Mmm, what was that for," Lucinda asked her husband.

"Have I told you recently how much I love you?" Roberto said.

"Not since this morning."

"Do you have an objection to my dancing with Marianna? Kat said she had something she needed to talk to you about."

"No, that's fine."

"Come on, Marianna. Let's dance."

She got up and followed him to the dance floor.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Lucinda asked.

"I told Roberto about our deal. Just as I expected, he got a big erection."

"And I sent him out dancing with Marianna?"

"Yes, and you need to take over the controls and make her cum like crazy."

"Why?"

"I told him that as many times as Marianna climaxed, he had to make you cum just as many times."

"Let me get right on that then." She started working the controls manually. "He knows it's not happening soon, right?"

Marianna stumbled when she seemed to have a huge, explosive orgasm. She was clinging to Roberto to stand upright.

"Yes, hopefully he thinks about it enough to want to fuck you more often. I need to take a video of them dancing so Big14 sees what else I've been doing with his toy. I'll send you a copy."

"Oh, fuck," Lucinda moaned. "I'm having one too."

"I'll take a movie of you cumming and send it to Roberto. I told him how much you loved having sex with me and if he didn't step it up, I'd do it again. He looked nervous."

"You did tell him I haven't had sex with you since, didn't you?"

"I neglected to mention that. Perhaps it's why he looked so nervous," Kat said, laughing. "Competition for your favors."

Katarina started recording Lucinda, and caught the next orgasm in the video as well. Then she went out on the dance floor and shot more footage of Marianna cumming.

"How come you're not having an orgasm?" Marianna asked after about the third one.

"Oh, I neglected to tell you I gave mine to Lucinda. I couldn't let her sit at the table all alone while we danced all night without her. She can't even drink. You've been giving orgasms to each other all night. She sure looks like she's been giving you some doozies, too."

"She's giving me orgasms while I'm dancing with her husband?"

"Better than Roberto giving them to you," Kat said. "Roberto, I need to cut in. I think she needs me. Take a photo of us together, would you please. I want to remember this night for a long time."

Kat moved in as Roberto stepped back, handing him the phone she'd been using. When she saw him lift the phone for the picture, she kissed Marianna. Marianna shuddered throughout the kiss as another strong orgasm hit her.

"You are going to be so juicy tonight," Kat whispered. "Please don't let me drown."

Marianna smiled just before another wave swept through.

"Oh God, she's not letting up. Lucinda's trying to kill me," Marianna moaned.

Katarina laughed. "I told her Roberto was going to give her an orgasm for every one she gave you. She's hoping to get fucked a lot tonight."

Kat had to hold her up as she had another one.

"Do you want to make it stop?" Kat said.

"Please, make her stop."

"You can stop it yourself. Squeeze the flat pat on the end of the tail for three seconds and it goes off."

Marianna had her hand under her dress in a heartbeat, several of the other dancers noticing her with her hand close to her pussy, almost as if she were trying to masturbate.

"Relief," Marianna sighed. "Thank heavens."

"Let's go say goodbye before they leave. It looks like they're going."

Kat and Marianna went back to their table where Roberto was helping Lucinda stand.

"We have to leave. Roberto has something big he wants to show me."

"Good for him."

"Do you want your toy back?"

"No, I bought it for you. Show Roberto how to mate it to his phone and he can play with you. Marianna shouldn't get all the fun."

Lucinda laughed. "I can't believe you had us giving orgasms to each other. You're a sick and twisted girl, Kat."

"My psychotherapist tells me the same thing. She keeps track of my posts on line so she knows if she has to increase my meds." She kissed Lucinda. "Good to see you again, Cinda. Always a pleasure. Roberto, don't neglect your wife anymore or I will steal her from you. Fair warning." She kissed him too. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Is there anything you wouldn't do, Kat?" Roberto asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. I can't give you all my secrets."

Kat waited until they left, then said, "Come on, Marianna. Let's go home. I can't wait to see if I can't make you cum harder than your toy did. I feel as if I have my work cut out for me."

"No kidding."

Another kiss and they were gone. As soon as they reached the car, Kat was on Marianna. She didn't know how long it was before Lucinda and Roberto waited before they were fucking, but the car was as far as she made it. Kat had two slim fingers inserted in Marianna with the Lush turned on and gave her a quarter dozen more orgasms before they even got in the car.

"Take it out of you and put it in me," Kat said. "I need to try to catch up to you. The control is on my phone."

Soon, Kat felt the round body being pushed between her pubic lips while Marianna kissed her. As soon as Marianna sat back in her seat, the vibrations started.

Kat turned to her lover. "You and I are going to fuck so much when we get home, you won't know what hit you."

* * * * *

"Hey, sleepy head," Marianna said, bringing in a tray covered with various breakfast treats. "Rise and shine. This food isn't going to eat itself."

Kat stretched and Marianna noticed how much like a jungle cat she was. Long, lithe limbs, feline grace. Plus, she had a smile that lit up the room.

"Mmm, last night was incredible," Kat said. "You were so creamy and delicious. What time did we finally get to sleep?"

"I don't know about sleep, but it was past three the last time I looked at a clock and yeah; having a dozen orgasms before you even start having sex will do that for a girl."

"We'll need to charge the vibes before seven tonight. Wouldn't want them to die before we got through the playlist."

"Wait a minute, you want me to do this with you?"

"Why not, we've got two and we're not going to do the video thing. I think Big14 will be turned on by the fact it's two women having virtual sex with him. Would you like to see what you looked like when you were climaxing on the dance floor last night?"

"It felt like the entire club was watching me orgasm. I don't know how I let you talk me into these things."

"Because we have fun. Admit it. You never had a much fun or sex since you met me."

"Wait until we've eaten, then I'll watch myself be made a fool of."

Kat gave her a quick peck on the cheek and they chatted and ate. Kat put the dirty dishes away since Marianna made everything and came back to bed with her phone.

"This first movie is Lucinda cumming while you were dancing with Roberto."

Kat showed her the video and the look on Lucinda's face was priceless. She was clutching the table like it was keeping her from floating off, her mouth a big O, as she shook through a lengthy orgasm.

"She looked like she was having fun," Marianna said.

"No more than you were," Kat laughed, showing her the next video.

Kat had shot four minutes of Roberto and Marianna dancing, and during half of it, Marianna had been cumming. She'd clung to Roberto like she was drowning, half hanging off his shoulders, her torso smashed against his.

"Please tell me you didn't send this to Lucinda. She's going to think I'm trying to steal her husband again. Look how big his cock looks. It's practically bursting from his pants."

"Last night," Kat said. "I sent both of these videos to her last night, but don't worry. That big cock is just what Lucinda needed. Roberto hasn't had sex with her for a month, afraid having sex would hurt the baby. I figured if we gave him a nice erection and kept him hard for a couple hours, Lucinda would finally get the fucking she was craving. She said it worked like a charm. Roberto was a machine last night. They fucked three times, once in the parking lot. She thanks you from the bottom of her pussy."

"That whole thing last night was to get her laid?"

"Not solely to get her laid. We had fun too. At least, I certainly did. I'm going to send both of those videos to Big14 so he knows I've made good use of his toy, plus, you and I are going to make videos of us cumming tonight to send him when we're done. Nothing below the neck, just our O faces, like last night. You can see what I intend to send before I send it. Just think, some complete stranger in California is going to see what your O face looks like."