Katarina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Marianna laughed. "You're incorrigible."

"Yes, I am. Let's get a little sun. I'll make us something to eat around 5:00. I'll message Big14 around 6:45 to let him know we're ready and to turn his music on at 7:00 on the nose. Then we let the music carry us away while we take three or four minute movies of each other climaxing. The playlist is a half hour long. For the rest of the battery charge, we snuggle together on the float in the pool, letting ourselves be transported to nirvana. When the battery dies, I think I'll fuck you with the big strap-on you like so much."

"Sounds like you have it planned down to a T."

"More like planned to an O."

They both laughed.

* * * * *

When seven rolled around, they were both lying in the bed, naked and waiting. Kat cranked up the playlist at seven and the rumbly motors inside them started doing their thing. Kat waited until they both started to orgasm before she stood up and started shooting the video. She caught Marianna cumming twice, before handing the phone to her and lying down to let her own pleasure transport her.

When the playlist ended, they looked at the two videos made and deciding they didn't show any more than intended, sent them to Big14. They spent the rest of the devices' charges floating in the pool, hugging and kissing one another as they climaxed over and over. Eventually, both of them died, Marianna's about two minutes before Kat's.

"Damn, that was fun," Kat said, kissing her lover. "We'll have to do this again, soon."

"I'll probably have to spend next weekend with Tito since I spent this whole weekend with you."

"Maybe you should buy him a Max 2 and I'll send you this playlist. It was the perfect blend of fast and slow songs."

"What do I tell him about how I knew about these toys at all?"

"Tell him your girlfriend introduced you to them."

"So I should tell him about you?"

"It should keep him from being too complacent and taking you for granted."

Marianna laughed. "Should I tell him it's the same woman he keeps masturbating to on the internet."

"That's up to you. I would think if you tell him you're having sex with me, it should be worth a couple extra erections a week. Depends if you need him to fuck you more frequently."

"Not as long as I have you."

Kat kissed her again. "I guess you have me as long as we're both single. Perhaps longer if your eventual husband is broadminded. I certainly won't marry anyone who attempts to restrict my access to women such as yourself."

Marianna smiled and cuddled closer.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers