Katarina My wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said: "No, they will be here in a few minutes. They have your name and what you are driving, so you need to get going."

He told me; "There is a hundred grand in my car I will give it to you if you help me get away."

We went to his car and he opened the trunk and reached in. I knew he was going for a gun and knocked him out. In the trunk was a 9mm hand gun and two money bags. I took all three and found zip ties. I use them to bound his hands and feet and put him in the back seat. For good measure I also injected him with the sedative. That done I called Becca to send the feds to collect the dirt bag. I tore the page with the information about Katarina and left the book for the feds.

I was one step closer to finding Katarina. I stopped just before the Maryland boarder and checked into a hotel to rest and form a plan. I called my DC contact Brooke to find out about the club where the pimp sold Katarina. She called back ten minutes later and told me it is a private club and it may be hard for me to get in. I would need a member to invite me. She also told me that the feds picked up the pimp and the note book is gold in making their case against him and dozens of others.

Becca showed up the next day and had the construction plans for the club. It was more like a compound that anything. The place was secluded in the woods and only two roads near by with one having an entrance to the property. Recon of the property was the first thing to be done. The buildings would come after, there were six in all. Five seemed to be set up to be sleeping quarters and one was where the entertainment happened. But the sleeping quarters is what I need to find out about. Was it just for the girls the worked there or was it for the members to use the girls for their sexual pleasure.

Becca commented to me: "You have referred to the girls working there. At least one Katarina is not working she has no choice and the other may not have a choice also."

It took a week to finish our recon of the property. It had motion sensors, but no cameras or guards patrolling the property. We reset the sensors so we could move freely without being detected. In deed the small buildings were for the girls, four girls to each building. None of the girls was Katarina and that worried me. I needed to find out why she wasn't in one of the sleeping quarters. Becca suggested we should spend the night watching the sleeping quarters to try and figure out if the girls were there of their own free will or being held and forced to work there.

It became clear the girls were all being held. They were kept locked in the buildings except when they were brought to the entertainment building to perform. Now it was time to check out that building. The plans only showed a simple open floor plan, but we knew there must have been more to it than that. It seemed the only time there wasn't any activity in the building was Sunday morning between around 4AM and noon. While the sleeping quarters for the girls only had pad locks on the entrance doors the big building had Medico Locks. Picking those was not an option, so old school was our only option. We checked the utilities and found the electric was supplied by a generator. It was in an underground bunker and the exhaust was run up a hollow tree. There were no phone lines and the heat was electric, so if there was an alarm it would have to be a radio signal device.

Becca found a small stream near the underground bunker and we diverted it so, it ran into the bunker. It must have had a sump pump because it didn't flood it like we hoped. We hadn't seen a fuel trunk so; it must have been getting fuel piped in. I was frustrated and decided we would rescue the girls to try and force a reaction from whoever was running things.

5AM the next Sunday we would get the girls out. First, we needed to pick one of the pad locks where the girls were held and replace it for a couple of hours. That done I took it to a lack smith and got a key made. Once the lock was back in place, I checked to make sure all the locks were keyed alike. Thankfully they were and we were set to get them out on Sunday.

My hope was that one of the girls knew what had happened to Katarina. We were ready and when we opened the five doors where the girls were kept, we only found twelve instead of twenty. Where were the other eight? Becca and her guys took the girls to a safe house and started to question them. Three of her guys and myself stayed to see what would happen when it was discovered the girls being missing.

Becca called and told me the missing girls were taken to a party that the guy in charge was hosting. At noon the first car arrived and the driver and one other guy opened the entertainment building. Twenty minutes later they headed to where the girls had been kept. Each went to a building and opened the doors. That is when we took them without any resistance.

We took them to the main building to question them and found they were willing to talk hoping we wouldn't kill them. Their boss would be coming with the other eight girls around two o'clock. His bodyguard and one other guy would be with him. They knew Katarina and told me she had been the bosses favorite and she was kept at his place. They didn't think she would be with him when he came there.

Two fifteen a town car and a small bus like the ones the hotels use pulled in. The bus headed to the buildings the girls were kept in. Two of Becca's guys were wwaitng there and would neutralize the driver and one would drive the bus to the safe house.

The boss and his bodyguard entered the building to see his two guys sitting at a table drinking beers and me standing nearby.

He said to them: "Why are you two assholes drinking and who is this asshole?"

I said: "They don't work for you any more and I am your worst nightmare."

Without looking he said to his body guard: "Shoot that asshole."

When nothing happened, he looked to his left where he thought his bodyguard was and saw him unconscious on the floor a second before, he too was injected with a sedative. When he woke up, he found he was tied to a chair and his bodyguard was now enjoying a beer with his other former employees.

He said: "You, assholes I pay you a lot of money what are you doing, I will double your pay kill these two assholes."

I told him: "I am giving them something you cannot give them."

He them told his former guys: "I will double what ever he has promised you."

I said: "I am not giving them any money; I told you I am giving them something you cannot."

He responded: "What is that?"

I told him: "To not go to jail with you, they walk away and get to live free. While you rot away in jail, the only question is what the quality of life your will be there."

He laughed and said: "You have no idea the people that will help me so I don't spill their dirty sexual secrets."

His former bodyguard told him: "While you were out, he took your keys and opened the office. He cracked the combination on the safe in three minutes. He found the hidden room and has everything. He owns those people now not you."

He then said: "I have other money I will pay you two million to walk away."

I told him: "I don't want your money, but I do want Katarina and for your sake she better be unhurt."

He said: "You are doing this for a Rumanian whore, there are twenty whores here take them all and her and walk away."

I smiled and told him: "I already took them and they are in a government safe house telling all they know. Now where is Katarina?"

He smiled thinking he had the upper hand by using her as a bargaining chip and said: "I go free and you get her."

There are several pressure points in the body when any one of them is pushed puts the person in excruciating pain. I pushed one for a few seconds and then another for a few more. By the time I had done this four times he told me where he was keeping her. I let his three guys leave after taking the Medico Keys from them.

Becca's guy drove and while the asshole was giving directions, I asked him: "What is your name?"

He said: "Everybody calls me Dem, my name is Demitri."

I asked: "Is that Greek?"

He told me: "My mother was Greek my father is Turkish. I was born here so I am an American."

I asked: "How did you get in the business of selling women for sex?"

He smiled and said: "I was born into the business; my father was a pimp and my mother was one of his whores."

I asked: "Did you ever think about doing something else."

He told me: "I went to college for a couple of years and even joined a futurity. A couple of the guys were from wealth families and some had political connections. During Winter Carny the frat wanted to do a fund raiser. I suggested a pimps and whores party and charge other frats and sororities an entrance fee. One of the sororities asked if they were the whores could they keep half the money they earned for having sex. Up till then there wasn't any talk about money changing hands for sex. Just to enter the party for a set amount of time.

The party was a success and all the money we raised half went to charity and the rest went of supporting the house. The sorority used their share to fix some stuff at their house. The college found out and both houses were put on probation. I started going out with one of the girls from the sorority and she told me some of the girls wanted to started fucking for money to help pay for college. So, I got my father to stake me and I rented a place and set up a massage parlor and the girls worked as whores there. I never looked back and have made millions."

I said: "It is not going to do you any good in jail."

We arrived at an estate and he gave the code for the gate and we drove in. I asked him: "Who else is here?"

He said: "Just her she is restrained so she can't leave."

I didn't believe him and we led him in with my hand on the back of his neck. Any surprises and he would be paralized for the rest of his life. This place was amazing it looked like something out of a magazine. We found her in a bed room on the third floor she was chained by her ankle. She was nude and had burses all over her body. I had his keys but none of them were for the lock.

I said to him: "The key where is it?"

He pointed to a spot across the room well out of Katarina's reach but where she could see it. It looked like she could get close to it, but not get to it. He was gruel and I decided to leave him there in the chain he had kept he in, with the key just out of reach. What I didn't know was how long I would keep him there with out food or water before letting the feds know where to find him.

Katarina couldn't walk, I carried her down to the master suite and drew a warm bath for her. I sent word to Becca that I had Katarina and asked her to buy some clothes and bring them to the estate. I found some clothes in another bed room and though to big Katarina could wear for now. When I brought them to her, she was still soaking in the tub. I adjusted the water and ran it and pulled the drain as the water was not that warm any more.

I left her for another twenty minutes before I told her she needed to get out. She reached for me to help her to get out. I had to support her as she was not steady of her feet. I helped her to the bed room and had to help her put the clothes on that I had found.

I asked her: "When did you eat last?"

She said something I didn't understand and I realized she was speaking Rumanian.

I said: "Katarina I do not speak Rumanian please speak English."

She said: "Who are you and how did you find me?"

I told her: "I am a friend of your cousin Iggy my name is Wilbur, but call me Wil. Iggy asked me to find you and I started at the place you were at as a nanny. Are you hungry?"

She told me: "Yes I have not eaten for several days."

I asked her: "Do you want to eat here or go down to the kitchen?"

I said: "I don't want to stay in this room he would rape and torcher me here. He would beat my feet I don't think I can walk to far."

I told her: "You don't have to I will carry you down."

On the way down She asked: "What did my cousin say when you told him you found me?"

Of shit I forgot to call him. When we got to the kitchen, I sat her down and Becca's guy had oatmeal and coffee already made. I stepped away and called Iggy, he answered on the first ring.

He said: "Wil did you find her?"

I told him: "Yes and she is in tuff shape the guy that had her beat and starved her. She has had a bath and is eating something, I will have her call you in a little while."

He said: "I will come there where are you?"

I told him: "No, the feds will be involved and you need to stay away. One of my contacts is working to get her a emergency green card so she can stay till she wants to go back. She will be a witness in several cases and will need to be in protective custody. I will be with her till it is safe for her to see you."

I hung up and went back into the kitchen. I found Katarina on the phone and Becca's guy told me Katarina was telling Becca her sizes. I didn't even think of that. After having a cup of coffee, I realized the whole time during this operation I didn't know any of Becca's guys names, we just used numbers like we did when I was on the governments dime.

I said to him: "Five what is your name I think it I safe now for us to drop the numbers."

He smiled and said: "Teddy and I know you are Will I heard you telling Kat your name."

Katarina said: "I told him I like being called Kat."

Becca arrived with the clothes for Kat and the helped her to another room to change. Becca asked me: "Where is the shit head?"

I told her upstairs on the third floor in the room he held her in and is chained like her had her chained. Get this the bastard had the key on the wall just out of her reach. I thought it fitting to do the same."

She told me: "The feds want him bad; they say he is a key to braking up a major crime ring. Not just girls, these people are in to drugs and weapons also."

I told her: "I would like to leave him up thee for a few days before turning him over."

She said: "How about this, we bring every thing you found in his office here and we take him back there for the feds to pick him up. That why we can go through all his stuff. That way we control what is there and use it to our advantage."

I asked here" "What about the girls we rescued, did you turn them over to the feds yet?"

She said: "No, and I am not going to. All but two we got their passports from the Russians. They can go back saying the job wasn't what they thought it would be or stay And I have someone that can get them another nanny job that is on the up and up."

I asked: "What about the other two?"

Becca said: "Both are Canadian and can just go back they don't need passports."

Brooke arranged for a doctor to come and check Kat's injuries. She gave her a physical and drew blood, she wrapped Kat's feet to help relief her pain when walking. Three days later she called to say Kat's blood work all came back normal and she should be physically fine in a couple of day from her ordeal. The mental pain most likely will take longer.

Everything we wanted from Dem's office was brought to the estate and he sold the estate to an LLC that Brooke and Becca set up. The money he was paid with was money we found in a safe in the office in the main house on the estate. The feds took it as soon as the deed as transferred and we turned over the money.

We put the videos and pictures we found to good use. In exchange for not making them public the parties were given the choice of retiring and donating much of their wealth do charities or have them leaked. Some of them were corporate executives other state and federal politicians, others still just plain old wealth people. All thought the damming evidence was still in our procession and they had no idea who we were. The fact is we had destroyed it as soon as we used it. We did keep a digital copy of all the financial transaction though and what they were for, not the videos and pictures.

For the next two years Katarina and I stayed on the estate. While we waited for her to finish testifying against the various people that were responsible for her abduction. During that time, we drew close and despite me being almost twice her age we fell in love. The estate became an off the books safe house for witnesses that were targeted to be killed to prevent them from testifying.

The LLC had millions from the money that we took from Dem and the sale of the property that he also sold to the LLC for keeping his canteen account full. Plus, he also became a wealth of information for the feds about major players in the trafficking of girls. He is housed in what is termed "Club Fed" a prison that looks more like a resort than a jail.

Kat slowly after we were married opened about her time being trafficked. She admitted she enjoyed the dancing and teasing guys. And up till Dem bought her she was almost enjoying what she was made to do.

I asked her: "Are you saying you would like to dance in a strip club again?"

She said: "I think it would be fun and I am tired of this place. There is no real privacy with the people that are suppose to look like workers, but are really guards to protect the people that are housed here for their protection."

I asked her: "Where would you like to live and do you really want to be a stripper again?"

She said: "Since my aunt and her husband and my cousin Igor moved to Arizona, how about back to where you grew up? I liked it their when I visited."

I thought about it and asked her: "Why there and not somewhere else?"

Kat told me: "I did some research and found there are a lot of clubs that have amateur nights with in an hour of Boston and I can enter them and see if I still like dancing and showing my body nude. If the crowds don't respond to me, I won't look to do it as a job. But if they do and I still enjoy it, would you be alright with me doing it?"

That gave me pause for thought. Her body was great and I loved watching her undress. Could I be alright with her doing it for others. That is what I had to figure out. I was also looking forward to leaving the estate. It was boring often and I was needing to be able to do things I could not if we were there. Boston was home, but could I handle Kat being a stripper there. There were still many guys I know there and I am sure they go to clubs and may see her there. I can't not introduce her to people I know. What would they think of us if they saw her dancing naked in a club?

There was a councilor on staff and I decided to talk to her. We were leaving anyway so I didn't care her knowing Kat wanted to go back to stripping like she did when she was trafficked. So, I made an appointment to talk with her.

I called and she told me she could see me at three the next afternoon. Once I was seated, I told her: "You know Kat and I are leaving in a couple of weeks. What I need you to help me with is, she wants to go back to being a stripper. I need help getting my mind around if I can handle that."

Her name was Doctor Brit Conners and she said: "What is it that bothers you the most?"

I told her: "We are moving to Boston where I grew up and I am worried about people I know seeing her stripping and knowing she is my wife. I am afraid of what they will think about her and us as a couple."

She said: "You are aware before I came here, I was a counselor for the military. I counseled several couples that had this same issue and some that were thinking about allowing the spouse to have sex with others while the service member spouse was deployed. First; if you were not moving to Boston, would you be alright with her doing it? Second; If she insists, can you accept her doing it. Take a couple of days to think it over, but don't talk about it with her. I would like to talk with her to better understand why she wants to do it. I read both of your files after you called so, I know she was trafficked and forced to work as a stripper and have sex with men. Understanding why she wants to do it I can better help both of you. I called her and she is coming to see me a five tonight."