Katarina My wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the main house, she had supper ready. We ate without talking about my seeing Brit or that she was going to see her. As I cleared the dishes she left for her appointment.

When she returned, I asked her: "How was it?"

She said: "She advised we not talk about it till we meet with her together."

The next day Kat was already gone when I got out of the shower. Brit called me and told me to meet her at eleven. When I got to her office, she was outside waiting for me. We got in her car and she drove off property and headed west to the interstate. At the second exit she got off and ten minutes later she pulled into a club parking lot. The sign said it didn't open till 4PM, but the door was open and we headed inside. The stage was lit and there were four men sitting right at the front with a couple of chairs separated each. Brit led me up to the stage and the music started to play. Kat came on stage dressed in a risqué outfit.

Brit said to me: "The men are the owner, manager and two of the security. Kat is going to do her act so you can see if you can handle her being a stripper. If you can and if the owner likes what he sees she can If she wants to work here till you move, be it Boston or somewhere else. If after seeing her preform you can not handle her doing it. She has already told me she won't ask you again, are you ok with her stripping here right now to see what you want and will accept her doing?"

I told her: "Yes, I am good with that."

Brit yelled to Kat: "He is ok you can start."

As Kat started to dance, I asked Brit: "What would have happened if I said no?"

She smiled and asked me: "Do you really want to know?"

She said: "You and I would have left and she would still do her dance and if hired she would strip here till you moved and if you were then ok with it, she would continue after your move."

I had to know: "What if I wasn't ok with it, but she wanted to do it?"

Brit said: "To be honest she told me she doesn't know."

After four songs she was nude and I thought it was over. So, far I was ok with what I saw and would not object to her working here till we moved. I hoped it would get it out of her system.

But the owner came over and said: "I will take you to the office while your wife the other three and Brit go to the private dance area."

I wasn't expecting this, but I followed him. Asking: "You called her Brit, not Doctor Conners how ell do you know her?"

He smiled and said: "She and I go way back; she has brought maybe two dozen couples here over the years. Besides she is my sister, we were both adopted and only reconnected after she graduated from med school. Now what happens in that room you can see on the monitors. The guys that pay to have a personal dance in there cannot touch the girl. If they do one of my guys will remove him and he is barred from coming back. She can if she wants use sex toys to get bigger tips. He is allowed to jerkoff but he must cum in a tissue. There is another room for more personal dances where anything goes. Your wife is not allowed to go there unless you allow it."

I told him: "I may have trouble with this room the other one is diffidently not an option for her."

Since she was already nude Kat got right to doing her thing. I was surprised when she asked for a dildo and fucked her self while all three guys jerked off. But what realy shocked me was when I noticed Brit had stripped and started riding one of the security guy's cock.

The owner saw my surprise said: "They are lovers and my sister is a bit of an exhibitionist."

When Kat started watching Brit and her lover, I started to get worried she would start fucking one of the other two or God forbid both. She didn't and after the two shot their loads she started to get dressed.

She came to the office and the owner told her: "You have a job if you wanted it."

She told him: "I will think about it and let you know."

Outside I asked her: "Where is our car?"

She said: "I got a ride why didn't you bring it?"

I told her: "Brit drove me in her car we will have to wait till her and her lover are done."

Kat laughed and said: "We will be here a while, all three of the guys in the room with me are her lovers and two have already came watching me so, they will last longer when they do her."

We went back inside and the owner said: "Let me guess, Brit is your ride?'

We both nodded and he said: "I drive you to where you can get a cab. All I know from Brit is she works at a top-secret government facility. She jokes if I found out where it is she would have to shoot me."

I realized Brit may have told him more than she should have. But that needed to wait for now. When he drops us off, I will make a call to arrange for Kat and I to be picked up. We got in his car and started to head towards the interstate.

Kat said to him: "Tony thanks for the ride."

I realized I hadn't known his name till then, did I just not listen earlier or did Brit not tell me.

He said: "This isn't the first time I have had to give someone a ride that Brit has brought to the club. Just the first time since she started working at where is works now."

Kat said: "Brit told me you two didn't grow up together?"

Tony said: "No, we were wards of the state and when I was ten, she was four a couple adopted her. I on the other hand lived at the state group home till I aged out."

She then asked him: "Where you able to stay in contact through the years?"

He replied: "No, I didn't see her after that till she was eighteen. I was managing a club near Norfolk Navy base. Mondays were always dead so we didn't open. The owner owned several clubs and he started bringing in male strippers on Mondays for a lady's night. The dancers couldn't remove their pouch if they were close to the audience. One time one of the women when putting a tip in the side of the dancer's pouch, pulled it down and took hold of his cock. The guy's girlfriend was nearby and attacked the woman. Security broke it up and brought them to the office. If the one who grabbed the dancer's cock hadn't been attacked, we would have just thrown her out. But since she was attacked if she insisted, we would have had to call the police.

I had one of my guys stay with the girlfriend while I talked to the other one. I asked her if she wanted to press charges and she said she didn't, because she was afraid her C.O. would charge her for conduct unbecoming. I told her she would have been thrown out had she not been attacked, but since she was, I had to fill out an incident report. I asked for her ID and she gave it to me.

I took one look at the name which was Britney Ward. I knew the couple that adopted my sister were named Ward. So, I asked her. If she was adopted and dose, she have a brother named Anthony. She gave me a funny look and said, how do you know that? I told her, because I am your brother Anthony sis."

Kat asked him: "She accepted that without question?"

He smiled and said: "No, but when I told her other things only her brother would know she started to cry and hugged me. We have kept in contact ever since."

I asked: "How old was she then?"

He told us: "Eighteen, she graduated high school at sixteen and her father signed the paperwork for her to enlist. Even at four she was very smart, she said she was double promoted twice. After her enlistment was up, she went to college and six years later had her doctorate in Psychology."

We had left the interstate and were in a small town not far from the estate. Tony dropped us off and when he was out of sight I called the security desk at the estate for a ride back.

Once back in the main house Kat and I went to our room and talked about what she did at the club. She asked me: "Are you ok with what you saw me doing and if you are, are you ok if I work there three afternoons each week till we move? They open at four and I would only work till eight."

I told her: "Watching you on stage was hot and in the other room when you used the dildo while the guys jerked off watching you turned me on. But I think you watching Brit having sex with the one guy was turning you on big time. Tell me what were you thinking about while you watched her?"

She looked down and told me: "It turned me on seeing her and I was wishing it was me being fucked. Sorry I was caught up in the moment, I have told you when I was being held, I had sex in rooms like that while the other girls and I were being fucked. You know I enjoyed doing it and we were not abused by the people that held us."

I asked her: "If I was ok with you working in the other room Tony told me about, would you want to?"

She said: "You know how I feel about sex being for physical pleasure and love is different. I love you and only you, but I miss all the sex I use to enjoy and guys willing to pay me for it is part on the pleasure it gives me. It maybe that my first sex did not involve someone I was in love with. I never even had a crush on anyone before you."

I told her: "I don't know if I can handle you having sex with someone else, but if this is something you want. How about the last night you work there I will let Tony know I am ok with you going into that anything goes room. I know he has cameras in there for the girl's protection. I will watch on the camera and if I am ok you can continue till your shift is over. If I can't handle it, it will be a one and done. You ok with that?"

She hugged me and when she stopped, she said: "Thank you, but you need to started fucking me in my ass. A lot of guys like that and I haven't had a cock up there since you rescued me."

The next day I went to town and bought a case of enemas to clean her ass out. Though I had fucked girls in their ass before, I was not really into it. I only did it when the girl wanted it. Kat averaged five hundred a shift only working four hours. She was much in demand to go in the back room and most begged her to go to the other room. Her last day came and I went with her so She didn't have to wait for me before going to the anything goes room.

Tony looked surprised to see me and asked: "What brings you here tonight?"

I told him: "This is her last night and I am letting her go to both rooms tonight. I will watch her first trick and if I am ok she can continue till her shift is over. If I can't handle It, we will leave when she is done. You ok with that?"

He told me" "There is a red light next to the DJ booth, if it is on that means the girl is available for sex. When these guys see that light on when she takes the stage dozens of guys are going to want to pay to have sex with her. If this becomes a one and done, we may have a riot on our hands. I will have her go last in the rotation so I can get my night guys here just in case."

Tony had told the waitresses to spread the word that Kat would be available for sex. They also said her rate was double the normal price. Before she took the stage there were twenty guys that wanted to pay for her. When she finished her first song and still had her bra, tear away pants and G-string under them. The number went up by half and I knew even with the extra guys this would get ugly if she was done after one. So, I knew even if I had a problem tonight, I was going to have a well fucked wife by the end no matter how I felt about it.

I told Tony" "You need to tell the waitresses tell the crowd her card was full. The first thirty and that was it."

Tony said: "I talked to two of the other girls and they will be fluffers for her, that way she can handle more guys doing less with each one."

I told him : When she comes off the stage, we need to run that by her and see what she says."

We went back stage and when Kat finished her set. Tony told her: "There are thirty so far, but we stopped there. If you are willing to do more two of the other girls said they would be fluffers for you. What do you want to do?"

Kat said: "I know you are charging double for me. I will go until I can't do anymore. The girls get half the fee to split and I get the other half. I will pay you half my tips from dancing and half of any tips I get for the sex. Condoms no exceptions, when they are ready for me, they take off the condom they have on with the girl and put on a new one before being with me."

Tony agreed and Kat headed to the room she would be whoring in. Tony and I went to the office and he turned on the video cameras. He then headed to tell the waitresses to let everyone know Kat was willing to take on more guys. He sent out a guy to buy more condoms. I was hopeful this would get it out of her system, but I feel it maybe like opening Pandora's box.

The first hour went by quickly and Tony decided to let Kat and the other two dancer skip going back on stage. At least till they finished taking care of the guys looking to have sex. Kat needed to take a bathroom break and clean up the sweat from her body.

She had gotten off thirty-six guys and told me: "Only one guy took more than three to five minutes to cum. The girls must have them edged to the point of losing it when they send them to me. There are only about twenty more left, Tony stopped anymore from signing up, because no one is drinking."

I was glad she would be done sooner rather than later. As we were leaving the bathroom, we heard a commotion. I decided to walk her back instead of going back to the office. When we got back to the room there was a huge guy and he was pissed. Tony was trying to calm him down, but he wasn't having it.

I took Tony aside and asked him: "What is his problem?"

Tony told me: "He just arrived and was told he was too late to join the line. He is bad news and in fact we have a restraining order barring him from coming here. He told me he is fucking Kat and when he is done with her, she won't be able to do anybody else and he isn't using any fucking condom. One of my guys has called the cops, but if he told them who is causing the trouble, they will take their time. Last time he was here he put three of them in the hospital."

I told him: "I will deal with him and if he isn't reasonable, I will make him leave on his own or be carried out."

Leaving the office, I went right to the room Kat was in and confronted the guy, telling him: "It is time for you to leave."

He laughed and said: "Listen little man, shut the fuck up or I will shut you up."

I told him: "Others have tried and all have failed."

He stepped close to me and as I figured he would, he went to head but me. He being ten inches taller he had to bend over to do it. I dropped down and punched him in the balls. I rolled to the side and with him bent over I rammed his head into the wall.

Standing back, I asked him: "Have had enough?"

He told me: "Now I am pissed, you a dead man."

He started to stand and came at me, but he was still dazed. Not wanting to drag this out I round house kicked him in the head sending him to Lala land.

The first cop arrived and asked: "Who did that to Bear Buckner?"

Tony who had followed me from the office said: "My buddy Wil here did it."

Just then a nude Brit joined us and said: "He was a special operator with a special unit if I told you about it or what they did he would have to kill you. The work he did for the U.S. government was that secret."

The cop said: "For a much smaller guy than Bear you must be one bad ass mother fucker."

A segreant came in took one look at Bear and said: "I been waiting a long time to see that asshole down like that. How many of you did it take to do that."

Tony said: "Just one."

The segreant said: "Well I got to buy that guy a drink."

I said: "Perhaps another time I am not in a drinking mood right now."

Brit told him: "Jerry this is the guy I told you about. He is something special when it comes to stopping bad guys. If you saw his service records you would have a hard time figuring them out, so much is redacted."

Jerry asked her: "Are you tricking here tonight or just having fun?"

She said: "You know I don't turn tricks; I am just having fun with the security guys. While Kat here is getting over fifty guys off."

He said to Brit: "In that case how about a blow job while my guys take care of Bear?"

Three more cops showed up and they hauled Bear away. Kat and the other two went back to what they had been doing and Jerry dropped his pants took a seat and Brit started to suck him off.

Tony pulled me aside and told me: "As soon as I saw Bear, I turned on the cameras and recorded the whole thing. If you like I can leave them on and give you the video of the rest of Kat's night."

I was going to have him turn them off, when I decided to let him record it so Kat can watch it and maybe seeing it from time to time will satisfy her.

I told him: "Do it keep recording I want it."

When it was all over Kat had been with sixty-four guys.

Brit came up to me and said: "She isn't done, I paid to have a go with her."

She then went over to Kat dropped to her knees as Kat spread her legs and Brit feasted on my wife's very well used pussy.

Brit lifted her head and said: "To bad there isn't any cum in you for me to suck out."

Kat called me over dropped my pants and had me sit where she had been. She then mounted me facing away and Brit went back to eating Kat and licking my cock and balls. I felt Brit move and looked past Kat to see Jerry was now behind Brit fucking her. I must admit I was enjoying fucking Kat while Brit was licking us both. Kat fucking others If she and I can enjoy this I might change my mind and embrace her fucking others.

I will post part two 'Boston' when I get the time.