Katarina Pt. 01

Story Info
Katarina has a need, the BBQ was the perfect opportunity.
4.7k words
4.49
6.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

I stepped into the shower and turned the shower head downwards so that the water wasn't pouring over me and washing the suds away before I could use them. I took the can of shave gel and squirted a good blob into my hand. Time to tidy my garden area. I rubbed across my mons first and then my upper thighs, then along my labia, that gave me a nice feeling, and I was ready. I had a new blade in my razor and pressed the on button, I could hear, and feel, the buzzing of the vibrating blade.

I started going left to right across my mons and then up and down, my last down stroke running along my labia. My thighs were next, and finally, my treat, I gently touched the hood of my clitoris with the vibrating head.

Oh goodness me, even though I knew what to expect, and the effect was muted because of my hood, my breath held and my knees sagged as pulses of pleasure shot out, my fingers and toes crinkling, oh that felt so good. The pulses grew, the tension grew and then the explosion, my orgasm hit and blasted pleasure throughout my body, I could hardly stand, oh that was a good one.

I stood for a moment, just gathering my senses, and then raised the shower head and washed myself, rinsing all the gel from my shaving away. I got out of the shower and patted myself dry with a towel. I wiped deodoriser in my arm pits, under my arms and along my inner thighs. A spray of OUD here and there and I was done.

In the bedroom I opened my undies drawer. Pale blue I decided. Satin boy shorts and a lace underwired bra, my boobs a bit too large to go unsupported. I stepped into my panties and pulled them up, I ran my hand over the outside, no seams rubbing where they shouldn't, my sex perfectly sensitive to the touch. Boy shorts nice and tight to my body. Slipped my arms into my bra straps, hands behind my back and clipped together. I slipped my hand into my left cup and pulled my boob up, then my right boob, all done, all sitting nicely. I jiggled, no discomfort. Perfect

A simple blue sundress with yellow accents, I stepped into it and pulled the stringy straps over my shoulders. I stood back and looked in the mirror, my reflection was smiling and looked good. Just my hair. Urgh. I grabbed a brush, dipped my head forward and brushed all the crinkles out, luckily no knots, stood up straight and re-brushed. I gathered my hair in my left hand and used my right to wrap a scrunchie around. Good, nice high pony, that would look good I decided. Canvas wedges completed my look. Excellent. I was ready.

I was preparing as I had been invited to a BBQ in the back garden of next door but one. I know most of the occupants in this estate are families and I am on my own, but I see that as no good reason not to mingle, and an opportunity to feed my ever-growing need. I grabbed a bottle of prosecco, dropped my mobile, some tampons, and door key in my clutch and left, letting the door lock itself as it shut behind me. I had a spare key hidden in the garden in case of emergencies, never needed yet, hoped it never would, and set off to next door but one.

Note on the front door said, 'we're round the back, come through the gate', and so I did. As I went through the gate, I could hear the general hubbub of people talking, kids laughing and some seventies rock music playing on speakers. The sounds were good.

"Helloooo" I called to everyone assembled and to no one in particular. Dave, host, and Mari, female hostess, both waved and walked over to me.

"Oh, so glad you could come," said Mari, as Dave took the Prosecco.

"I love to come," I said laughing and looking Dave straight in the eyes, before turning to Mari, "so good that the weather held."

"Oh yes Tina, we are so blessed. But we had a plan B, we have a couple of Marquees we could put up, and of course the conservatory, but good weather is always preferred. Now, let's get you a drink." She took my arm and steered me to the decorating table filled with bottles.

"Oh something fizzy please," I said.

"Luckily," Dave said, "we have some Prosecco."

"Oh that would be perfect," I laughed. Looking around I could see many of the neighbours as well as a few faces I didn't know. Like most gatherings, the men mostly hung around with each other, never far from the bar or the BBQ, their key skill seemed to be an ability to place themselves at the optimum distance from both. The women also gathered and mostly spent time watching the kids as they almost got into trouble, but always pulled them back just in time.

I saw a face I didn't recognise, a solitary man, and I wandered across, Prosecco in hand. "Hi, I'm Tina." He could be my first.

"Hi," he answered, Scottish I decided, "I'm Charles, pleased to meet you Tina. Nice name by the way."

"Thank you, my name is actually Katarina, but, for some unknown reason, I am always known as Tina."

"Oh, Russian parents or ancestors perhaps?"

"Georgian, great grandparents, got away from the persecution when they could."

"Wise. I am from Aberdeenshire, a country lad, but from a largeish family that traces itself back to the days of an Independent Scotland."

"And would you like that again? Independence?"

"Och nay, the union is stronger together, but let's not talk politics. What do you do?"

"Oh as little as possible. I am an accountant, as was my husband, and I just take a few private and select clients these days, just enough to keep the coffers topped up."

"And your husband? He doesn't seem to be here?"

"No, His Majesty declined to allow him to attend."

"Er, no, not sure I understand."

"He is my ex-husband now, and is in jail, so, no he isn't here."

"Och lassie, not what I expected you to say that is for sure."

"No, well, he was a naughty boy and I had nothing to do with his trouble, I divorced him when the truth came out." Actually, it had been me that tipped them off and I emptied his safe before they arrived. Naughty boy had been squirreling away clients' money and salting it away in my name. Silly boy.

"Yet you mention it now."

"I do, don't I, I wonder if I do that to hint at a dark and mysterious background."

"Perhaps you do."

"And what do you do Charles?"

"I own property, mostly around Scotland and derive an income from that. Any spare income above my needs gets reinvested in more property."

"Excellent, I suspect you are probably quite wealthy but with very little cash on hand. Nice, as it should be, cash earns nothing."

"Quite so, all my money is invested. It would take months to get any cash if I needed it. Luckily I lead a simple life."

"How do you know Dave and Mari?"

"Oh, we had some business dealings in Queensferry, and we sort of struck up a friendship. I have some business in this area, and they invited me to stay whilst I was in the area. Save on hotel bills." As he spoke, he put his hand on my arm and steered me gently away from the islands of people scattered around the lawn. "And you Lassie, how do you fill your free hours?"

I turned to face him, he a little taller than me, and said pointedly. "Intercourse Charles, social intercourse with as many people as possible."

He smiled and looked at the throngs gathered in their little groups, "not much in the way of intercourse, social or otherwise, to be had here lassie. This is all the school run and meringue recipes and what to put on canapés at the next gathering, or how United are faring in Europe. I doubt that there is a hand ever put out of place."

How little he knew, this area was a seething cauldron of promiscuity as well as promises broken. I placed my hand on his, "You know Charles, you may be right, I don't really know, I keep myself to myself, and I am very discrete anyway."

"Would you fancy a walk Katarina, away from prying and unseeing eyes?"

"Well, that would be nice Charles." I turned and headed to the gate and walked out of the back garden and onto the front drive. As I paused to wait for Charles, he was already with me and placed an arm around my waist. "A short walk perhaps?" I asked.

"That would be pleasant Katarina." We walked down Dave and Mari's drive and along the footpath towards mine. A few moments later I steered him up my drive, past my Tesla and to my front door.

"Is this short enough a walk for you Charles? I asked fishing my key from my bag and unlocking my front door.

"Oh yes," he answered, "exactly as I hoped." As we stepped in and I shut the door behind us, he turned me around to face him and kissed me. His lips were warm, their skin neither soft nor hardened. I opened my lips to his and his tongue danced around my mouth, his hands on my sides and then moving up to cup my breasts. I stepped back and dropped the latch on the door. I was almost trembling in anticipation. I had hoped to feed my need and could never have dreamt I could do it so quickly.

"My bedroom is up here," I said, taking his hand and leading the way. In the bedroom I stood by my bed and faced him as I slipped the stringy straps off my shoulders and allowed my dress to fall to the floor. I knew my underwear was attractive, alluring even. My breasts were held prominently on my chest, a cleavage dark and inviting. My boy shorts were petite, covered me yet slightly sheer and hinted at so much. I was almost giddy with anticipation.

"As beautiful as I thought lassie," He said unbuttoning his shirt and then pulling it over his head. His chest was well toned and covered in a light down of hair as ginger as his head. He undid his belt and then his waistband and allowed his trousers to drop. He did a small shuffle and stepped out of his trousers and was stood before me in his tight pants, a very appealing bulge prominent. Oh he looked good. His chest wasn't saggy with moobs, and his stomach showed muscle tone without the overkill some men achieve in the gym. That muscled body did little for me, I preferred tight and toned. I almost shivered.

I stepped forward, pressed my lips to his and my hand to his nicely firming bulge. I dropped to my knees, slid my hands in the waistband of his underpants and pulled them slowly down. His cock, briefly held by the waistband, sprang free as the pants went down. It was meaty and surrounded by more ginger hair, short and trimmed. He was uncut, my preference, but it is only a slight preference, and my fingers barely reached my thumb as I held him, a nice girth, not too much as to be uncomfortable, but certainly enough for me to know it was there. I could hardly wait.

I kissed the end and then slowly pulled back his foreskin with my hand revealing his cockhead. I put my mouth around and licked, slightly sucking with my lips, my tongue running over his cockhead, dibbing into the small hole at the end. His murmurs showed me he appreciated what I was doing. I loved the slightly salty taste on my tongue and felt his cock twitch as I held it.

He was not so rude as to start trying to shag my mouth, little things like that are always appreciated by a girl, nor did he hold my head and force it on his cock, he just let me do my thing to his thing. I released his cock and stood and pulled him to my bed. As we lay on the counterpane, he dipped his head and licked across the front of my panties, and used his hands to ease my panties down, revealing my naked fanny to his gaze. Oh gosh. The fresh air of the room stimulated, but the hot blow of his breath aroused. I knew I was going to be ready.

I do quite like my fanny, I have waxed and shaved all the hairs off and I re-shave every other day, to keep it smooth and looking neat. My outer lips are full, and I have a pronounced mons. My inner lips peak ever so slightly through and outline the crease of my valley. My clitoris just pokes out near the upper end of my crease. I think it is beautiful and I have yet to receive any complaints from those that encounter it. Charles dabbed his tongue between my lips just south of my clitoris. Mmm, that was nice. I could feel the little pulses begin, warmth growing. Yes.

He slowly moved his head up and down, almost in a lapping motion, his tongue traversing my valley, tickling my pee dimple in the middle, and then pushing the hood back off my clitoris. Oh now that got a response, oh that definitely got a response, the little electric shocks flew from my groin to my nipples and my toes, and I felt my back stiffen and my breath held. Oh. Oh yes.

I lay back and closed my eyes, he obviously knew what he was doing; a finger, or was it two, began to slowly intrude, to open me and enter my inner chamber. I felt him open his fingers, to stretch my insides and then to close and press up towards the back of my clitoris, as his tongue pressed down on it, dabbling, and then licking. I gasped, I hardly knew that it was me, the waves of pleasure were untameable, I could not surf them, and I just let my body go with the flow of pleasures.

"Enough," I managed, and took a deep breath as he pulled up and kissed my lips once more, his hand holding his cock and seeking my opening, he pushed in, slowly, filling me, expanding me, stretching me, reminding me. I loved that he didn't simply penetrate me in one go and start shagging, no, a gentleman and one to be appreciated and enjoyed.

"Nice," I managed as he finally reached my depth, filling me with his meat. As he entered me, I felt his foreskin roll back and I felt his cock rim as it passed my little spot, and grazed over the small wrinkles in my inner fanny walls. He was at my limit, his balls resting on my thighs, his eyes staring into mine. He smiled, and then slowly he withdrew. I felt his foreskin recover his cock, and then he was at my entrance, neither out, nor in, just there. He pushed back in hard.

My back arched and my legs flexed and then folded around his back, flexing and pushing him in before relaxing and letting him back. He shagged at a steady pace, his pubis slapping against my mons, his balls dancing against my upper thighs, and his cock, his wonderful cock, filling and voiding me, me gasping as he filled, sighing as he emptied. My tensions grew, I could feel them building. My back felt taut, my toes curled, my fingers gripped the counterpane and he gurgled.

I felt his eruption deep inside me, he held himself in me, spurt after spurt against the end of my fanny, driving into my womb, and as I sensed that, my orgasm released, I screamed a silent scream, my back arched, and I left the bed for all but my shoulders and heels. I held there as the overwhelming shots of pleasure coursed through my body, and then my body relaxed, and I fell back to the bed, Charles atop, his cock relaxing and slipping from me.

I put my arms around him and hugged, and then kissed him, and then pushed him away. Enough. It was time to clean up and get back to the party.

I let Charles out, "I'll be along in a few moments," I said, and I dived into the ensuite, and inserted a tampon, I didn't want to lose his seeds. Panties still serviceable, and so they went back on with the bra and my sundress. I checked in the mirror, and I still looked good. Excellent. Time to get back to the party and find someone else. My need was still there.

As I walked through Dave and Mari's side gate, I could see the party was in full flow, still mostly groups of men and women, beers and Prosecco the drinks of choice. I grabbed another Prosecco and found Dave alone. "Hi," I said.

"You are so cheeky, that comment about cumming, I wouldn't mind betting that Mari caught it."

"Oh, I don't know what you mean," I laughed, knowing exactly what I had said.

"We won't get an opportunity this afternoon," he sighed.

"Perhaps we can just make one, take me behind your shed and shag me, no one will notice. Just a quickie, then I can walk around dripping your sperms all over your garden."

"Believe me, Mari would notice."

He was probably right, and the unwritten rule was to cause no embarrassment, and definitely not to get caught. "Shame."

"I better mingle before Mari BBQs my balls."

"Nice image, thanks." Dave could wait until tomorrow; I would be able to slip around in the morning whilst Mari was at the Tanning salon. Or not, I hadn't decided for sure.

I waved at Charles as we mingled and then I saw Gerry standing alone, I wandered over. "Hi, you," I said.

"Hi back."

"All alone?"

"Trace has taken the kids back, they were getting a bit unruly."

"Oh and does this mean that you are alone and unchaperoned?"

"I suppose, but sadly, no way to exploit that."

"Oh but there is Gerry, oh but there is."

"How?"

"There is a big house full of bedrooms just there, empty because everyone is in the garden enjoying the sun and the drinks."

"Yes, but we can't, you know, use it," he said looking at my dress and then the house.

"Give me a minute and then come into their house, meet me in their hallway. I know which is the guest room where we won't be disturbed."

I didn't give him a chance to refuse and walked off, circled the garden smiling at as many people as I could, and then went into the house and into Dave and Mari's hallway. I stood listening, there were no sounds from upstairs or anywhere in the house. I stood quietly out of sight and waited to see if Gerry would show up.

Of course he would, he was a man, he wasn't going to turn down a shag. I heard him approach and stepped out of my hiding space and put a finger to my lips. 'follow me' I mouthed and headed up the stairs. I turned right at the top and softly opened one of the doors and checked inside. Empty. It was a spare room, one that Dave and I usually used, I ushered Gerry inside and quietly shut the door. "Wait here, I just want the loo," I said. In the ensuite I removed the tampon, bagged it and dropped it in the bin by the loo.

"Right then mister," I said as I walked back into the guest bedroom. Gerry pulled me to him and kissed me, I could feel his erection through his trousers, and that is exactly what I wanted. I undid his belt, his waistband and pulled down his zipper. Lowering his trousers and pants I fished out his cock and gave it a gentle wank. I then turned and lent over the bed, pulled my dress up over my waist and pulled my panties down. "You know what to do," I said quietly, wondering if Charles' white goo was seeping out of my fanny, and if so, would Gerry notice?

I felt Gerry as he stood behind me and then his cock as it nuzzled my fanny and pushed inside me, his cut head sliding straight up, no foreskin to unravel, not as big as Charles, but satisfying none the less. Charles had left me lubricated and Gerry had met no resistance, I wondered if he realised he wasn't today's first? He started to move back and forth, his balls hitting the back of my thighs as his cock buried itself inside me, harder he went, as deep as he could, his enthusiasm for shagging me as great as ever, mine for him, not so much so, he was just meeting a need.

He was a shag. Sadly, one of the many I needed for I have a need. I have a need to shag men, and sometimes women, to drain them of their sexual energy, to leave them emptied and me filled, and this party was a good source of donors. "Come on Gerry, that's it, shag me, fill me with your seed. Yes, yes, yes, that's it Gerry." I hoped that would encourage him, men seem to enjoy that, I have no idea why.

I felt him thrust hard into me, I felt his seed spurt inside me, his balls squashed against my thighs as he pressed his cock inside me, and then he relaxed, his cock softened and fell out, followed by drips and drops of his ejaculation.

"Shit Tina," He said, "fucking wow."

"Yes Gerry, you were, as always, brilliant, now, quick, let's re-join the party before we are missed."

I took a tissue, one of a little pack I always keep for such moments, and rolled it up, bent my knees, and pushed it inside me, just to keep things from soaking my panties, redressed myself and quietly opened the door.

12