Katarina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If anyone sees you say you were looking for the loo, now skedaddle," and I pushed Gerry out of the door. I waited a few moments and as I was about to leave, I heard whispers. I peeked through the door, it was Mari going into her bedroom, and that was not Dave with her, no that was Gordon from a couple of doors up the street. Ooh interesting.

I went downstairs and grabbed an empty glass from the kitchen and wandered back to the party, finding the Prosecco for a top up.

"You keep disappearing," Dave said from over my shoulder.

"Do I? Perhaps you are not looking in the right place. Haven't seen Mari for a while, let's go somewhere, you and me where we won't be disturbed."

"I'll be missed."

"No you won't. Is your garage door unlocked?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because if you are not there in five minutes with your trousers down, I am going to find Mari and tell where you were yesterday afternoon, and what you were doing."

"You wouldn't."

"Four minutes and counting." I strolled away, circulating and heading slowly as if to exit through the gate. I didn't get as far as the gate, as soon as I was around the side I opened the garage door and stepped inside. Dave followed very quickly, and then there we were. Alone in a sea of people, in a haven. Perfect. Mari was getting some, why shouldn't Dave? And most certainly why shouldn't I? Gerry had just filled a need, Dave, I always enjoyed. Today he was going to enjoy me.

I pulled him to me and kissed him, my hand pressing at his growing erection, "behind the Range Rover," I said. That would at least hide us from anyone looking inside. I undid his belt, and waistband, lowered his zip, and pushed his trousers and pants to the floor. I held his cock in my hand and slid his foreskin back and forth. He grabbed my boobs. "No, not me, you," I said, dropping to my knees and sucking his cock into my mouth. I needed him in my throat, not in my fanny. My needs were not single tracked.

"Oh fuck," I heard. "I want to fuck you."

"Well you can't" I said, "this is my show and I want you to shoot down my throat. I moved my head back and forth, my lips pushing his foreskin along his shaft, wanking him with my mouth. I held his balls in my hand, nice, heavy, very wrinkly, and rolled his testes around inside his sac. I tickled a finger at his arse, "shall I stimulate your prostate?" I asked knowing how much he hated it.

"Oh shit, Jesus, no, oh God."

His cock slid along my tongue and went deep into my throat, had I any tonsils they would be skateboarding on his shaft, but I didn't. In and out he went, my tongue feeling every straining vein in his cock, his skin wrinkling and unfurling in my mouth, I sucked harder and harder, rolling his balls and dabbing my finger, half entering.

"Oh shit Tina, shit, Jesus, arghh," Dave gasped.

And I felt him spurt down my throat, two, three times and he slumped back against the car. I relaxed my mouth and let his softening cock fall out, lapping up the vestiges of his cream, licking my lips, tasting his saltiness.

"That's it Dave, you know you love it. So much better when I do all the work."

I stepped away, leaving Dave leaning on his car, and listened at the door, I could hear no voices, I opened the door and stepped out, it would just look as if I had stepped out of the party for a few moments. The party was in full flow, many drinks had been consumed, and few people would be driving. Those that didn't stay would be getting an Uber home.

A hand rested on my waist. Having fun sweetie?"

"Yes Melanie, loads, you?"

"Oh yes, I have something for you, do you have something for me?"

"Oh yes, where shall we go?" Melanie is Mari's younger sister and is almost as demanding as me. She and I have often shared in the past, but not as you might think.

"The Bunker." No one knows it is there, Dave nor Mari will ever take anyone as they don't want anyone to know it exists, it's perfect. Under their back lawn, unbeknown to anyone, Dave and Mari had a doomsday bunker installed. It was accessed via a sliding bookcase in the downstairs office. Melanie and I had gone there a few times, usually after one of us had shagged Dave. We slipped into the house and checked the office, it was empty.

I pulled the bookcase away from the wall revealing what looked like a large bank safe door. Melanie turned the handles and the door swung in. Melanie stepped through, I pulled the bookcase back in place and we shut the door behind us and put the locking bar in place. No one would find us. The lights were on auto and as we descended the stairs they came on, at the bottom there was another safe style door that took us into a mud room, and then finally we were inside the bunker.

Melanie undid her jeans and pulled them down with her panties. As she was removing her top, I let my dress fall and removed my bra and boy shorts. We were naked. It was girl time.

12