Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty sure she could feel my cock growing against her ass and she confirmed it when she whispered with a giggle, "If you keep that you'll have trouble walking back to the room."

My grin told her pretty much what I was thinking when I whispered back, "Hmmm, you could be right...any suggestions?"

"I don't think I'm quite ready for sex on a public beach - at least not tonight, but I should be able to give you a hand." She looked behind us then stood up, took my hand and said "Over there."

When I looked over there was an old section of stone wall that had broken down over the years but was still big enough so anyone walking up the beach couldn't easily see behind it.

We moved behind the wall and as we kissed, I felt Kate easing my bathing suit down. From what she'd said, I figured I was in for a quick hand-job so I was totally surprised when she knelt down and started by sucking on the head and then bit by bit took more of the shaft into her mouth. It was only the second time she'd given me head and it felt even better than the last time. I'd already been worked up from playing with her on the beach and even though she was pretty well hidden the thrill of doing it in public made it even hotter. I'd have liked to be able to hold off longer but after only a few minutes of her mouth, tongue and hand I mumbled a quick, 'cumming' just to give her the option of finishing me with her hand but instead she went even faster with her mouth and it didn't take much longer before I was cumming. With a long groan, I could feel my cum pulsing into her mouth and at the same time I was pretty sure I could feel her swallowing. As she let me slide out of her mouth and stood up, I whispered, "Thank you" and pulled her in for a kiss. Even though she'd swallowed most of my cum, when our tongues started dancing together, I found that there was still some left that were soon sharing. After a few more minutes we heard a group of people coming down the beach so rather than take any chances, I pulled up my bathing suit and we made our way back to the room.

When we got back, we stripped off our wet suits and I surprised Kate by falling back on the bed and pulling her with me for a few minutes of kissing and took the opportunity to grab and caress her ass at the same time. "I think it's your turn to enjoy" and with that I put my hands on her hips, pulling them gently toward my face saying, "how about you just move to wherever you'd like to feel my tongue?"

Both her smile and her 'Mmmmm' told me she that she liked the idea so as her pussy settled over my face, I licked and kissed whatever bits were available. At first, she just moved so I could lick the length of her slit, then she moved further so I could also tease her clit with my tongue. I'd already found that when she'd had a few drinks she seemed to cum a lot easier and tonight was no exception. The more I licked, the more she moaned and moved back and forth on my face. In less than 5 minutes she was already cumming and when she did, she suddenly moved up even further which led to my tongue running right across her pucker. I'm not sure if she didn't want to move or couldn't but she pretty much froze right there as she came. It wasn't something I'd ever done before but I was always open to something new so instead of backing off, I started licking around and across her backdoor as she came. It seemed like we were in a loop for a bit - the more I used my tongue on her ass, the harder she came and the harder she came, the more I used my tongue on her ass.

When she finally collapsed beside me, the first thing she said was, "I'm sorry, I didn't plan on moving so you could lick me there but when you did, I felt like I was frozen and just kept cumming."

"That's ok, I wasn't sure if you meant to or not but when I realized you were cumming that much harder because my tongue was teasing your ass, I figured I'd just go with it. I've never done it before but it seemed to really get you off and it actually turned me on too. I'm guessing you enjoyed it?"

"I've never really enjoyed anything anal before - I've been fingered there before but it didn't do much for me and I've only tried anal sex twice and both times it hurt too much so I think I was more shocked at how good it felt and how hard it made me cum."

"So, is it something you'd want to do again?"

With a bit of a blush she quietly said, "Maybe...but only if you want to."

I gave Kate a quick kiss and said, "If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm open to pretty much anything you enjoy and seeing as I enjoyed it too...yes, I'd certainly try it again."

I'm pretty sure both of us had thoughts of curling up together and then having sex in a bit but apparently, we were both more tired than we thought because the next time I woke up, the sun was already up.

Tuesday

We took our time getting started but it was a great day. Most of it was spent snorkeling with a good bit of relaxing in the hammock and a few drinks. Late in the afternoon I looked up at the sky and told Kate, "Let's pack things up, I think it's going to rain soon."

Sure enough, by the time we'd packed up our stuff and gotten to the room it was raining and shortly after that the wind picked up and the rain was coming down in sheets. Maybe it wasn't funny to them but we had a bit of a laugh watching the other people on the beach getting drenched while they packed their stuff up and either ran to rooms or tried to stay dry under a tree.

We'd hoped that by the time we'd had supper, it would clear but if anything, it was worse so we decided to cuddle up in the hammock on the deck and just enjoy the smell of the rain and watching it running off the trees. I was quite enjoying teasing Kate as we lay in the hammock with touches and kisses. I wasn't sure about her but I knew I was getting worked up and it wasn't long before we'd shifted so we were sitting in the hammock facing each other and the teasing touches were now much more deliberate. The drawstring on my trunks was already undone so Kate could reach in to feel me more easily and I had one breast exposed and her bottoms pulled to the side so I could slowly finger her. After a bit Kate said, "I'll be right back, I've just got to go pee."

She wasn't long but I noticed that when she came back she'd changed from her suit into a short skirt and loose top and sat back down facing me. She must have seen the puzzled look on my face so she kissed me and said, "remember last night when I said I wasn't ready to have sex on a public beach?"

"Yup"

"Well, (kiss) we're not on a beach right now (kiss), it'd be pretty hard to see us up here (kiss) and with the rain I doubt anyone will be out anyway. (several kisses)" With that said she pulled my trunks open far enough so that my cock was fully out then flipped her skirt back and pretty much slid down and forward onto my cock. It wasn't the most comfortable position I'd ever had sex in and it wasn't that easy to move either but we eventually found that rocking the hammock a little caused me to move inside her as well. As we rocked, we kissed and I enjoyed the feel of cupping her breasts under the shirt and feeling her hard nipples against my fingers. We eventually found a rhythm that worked and while there was no way to get long thrusts, it was very easy to stay fully inside her and get quick, short thrusts that seemed to put just the right pressure on her clit. She'd already came a few times before I reached the boiling point and exploded inside her. Neither of us moved until I softened enough to slip out and then we both laughed a little at the sound of our combined juices dribbling onto the wood below. At least with a hammock there wasn't any 'wet spot' but it was cooling off so I went inside, grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around us in the hammock and we spent the next hour or so curled up and talking about what we wanted to do the next day. We finally decided to do the 45-minute walk up the beach to the next little town to look around and do some souvenir shopping.

Wednesday

We slept really well and got up a bit later than usual but felt totally relaxed. As much as we both wanted to stay in bed and play, we also wanted to get out before the heat kicked in so we grabbed a quick breakfast and headed out. We held hands as we walked and by now it felt totally natural and so did our stops for a quick kiss or two along the way. Once we got there, we spent about 2 hours just looking through the shops and talking to some of the vendors. Kate really liked a stone and shell necklace that one of the vendors had so after a few minutes of haggling over the price it was around Kate's neck and her arms were around mine. We grabbed a really good chicken lunch from a street vendor, spent a bit of time at the beach, did some more shopping and finally grabbed a water taxi back to our resort.

Neither one of us felt like cooking so Kate changed into a dress while I grabbed a shirt and shorts then we walked down the beach, had supper at one of the bars and when we found they had a live band in that night we stayed for that. About an hour before closing time, it was totally packed so we grabbed fresh drinks and looked to see if we could find a couple of chairs on the beach just outside the bar. The only thing we could grab was a single 'Adirondack' style chair but it was big enough for Kate to sit in my lap quite comfortably. Having Kate right in my lap gave me perfect access to not only kiss her neck which I'd quickly found got her turned on, but the lighting wasn't good so I was occasionally able to sneak in a quick grope.

It wasn't long before she had to go to the bathroom so when she got up I pulled her in for a kiss, pointed to a darker area and said, "How about I move the chair over there and when you come back, have your panties in your purse?"

At least her reply of, "No promises that I'll be comfortable enough to do anything but I guess there's nothing wrong with leaving them off" was a lot better than the 'no' that I was kind of expecting.

When she came back, the chair was in the darkest area I could find and she sat back down in my lap. After a few minutes I slowly slid my fingers up the outside of her leg and then around to the front and quite happily found that she'd actually left her panties off. I teased and fingered her through the next couple of songs and when I slid one hand up her chest, she must have taken her bra off as well because there was nothing but a thin layer of fabric between my hand and her nipple.

At the end of the song, everyone stood up to applaud so I took the opportunity to unzip and pull my totally hard cock out. When we sat back down, I made sure I held the back of her dress and the lineup was perfect. She sat down perfectly for my cock to slide right inside her pussy. Thankfully the music was loud enough that no one heard her "Oh fuck!"

It didn't take her long to figure out that if she gripped the arms of the chair, she could alternate between moving up and down or just holding herself up a bit so I could thrust up into her. At one point, I looked around to make sure no one could see us and saw a couple who'd been busy groping and kissing each other since we moved to the sand. The way they were standing and moving back and forth I thought maybe they were fucking too and it was pretty much confirmed when he looked over at me, grinned and gave me a 'thumbs up' at the same time he shifted her skirt so even though it was dark, I got a quick flash of her ass.

I figured I'd wait to tell Kate just in case she decided to stop but knowing the other couple was fucking less than 15 feet away was a big turn on and it wasn't long before I was cumming at the same time Kate did and while I don't think he could see us, from the look on his face, I'm pretty sure he heard us.

After she came, Kate just dropped back onto my lap and I wrapped my arms around her and held her. Our timing had been pretty much perfect because the band was just finishing its encore song and soon everyone was leaving. We stayed where we were until the majority of people were gone. It was easy for Kate to just let her skirt drop when she stood up but I had a little more trouble tucking myself in and zipping up but thankfully no one noticed.

We were about half way back to our room when Kate stopped and pulled me to her for a kiss before saying, "That was likely the most daring and hottest thing I've ever done sex wise but it's a weird feeling walking with your cum trickling down my leg. If we ever do it again, I'll have to remember to go to the bathroom before heading back!"

Her smile told me it wasn't bothering her that much so I chuckled, kissed her some more before we started again. Once we were in the room and turned the lights on I chuckled again because there was a very noticeable wet spot on the back of her dress so she decided that she'd better shower and give it a rinse at the same time. I joined her and after a nice shower we dried off, slid into bed and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Thurs

We woke up to more rain which was ok by me because that gave us the perfect excuse to grab a quick breakfast and then head back to bed. Knowing there wasn't much to do outside, we took our time - kissing and touching each other until I finally rolled Kate onto her back and slide my cock inside. I still wasn't in a hurry so I kept it to nice long, slow thrusts and whenever I felt like I was getting close to cumming I'd either stop so we could lay there and kiss some more or I'd slide down so I could use my tongue on her. My goal for the morning was to have her cum as many times as possible before I did. I really couldn't count because sometimes it was hard to tell if it was three little orgasms or one long one.

After a while, Kate said, "You don't have to hold back, I want to feel you cum!"

That was all I needed to hear so I shifted a bit so I could hold her legs and go a little deeper with a different angle and started going faster and harder. As soon as I knew I was going to cum, I reached down and started rubbing her clit and held on just long enough for her to cum one last time as I shot spurt after spurt of cum inside her.

When I looked at the clock, I realized we'd been making love for almost 2 hours so we decided to shower, do some snorkeling, grab lunch somewhere on the beach and then maybe just relax on the beach for the rest of the afternoon. We got some great pictures of fish and coral so while we were having lunch, I asked Kate if she'd like to try night snorkeling. She laughed and said we wouldn't see much but I told her I'd been talking with the dive shop I used to go to and they said they'd rent me a couple of lights if I wanted. It took some doing but I finally convinced her. The rest of the afternoon was spent alternating between swimming, relaxing on the beach and more than a little playing around in the water before grabbing some supper. As we were paying our bill, the waiter who looked after us said, "I want you to know I'm not just trying for a bigger tip but the two of you look like a great couple."

We just smiled, thanked him and then headed back to catch the sunset before going back to the room. While we were watching the sky start glowing from the setting sun, I wrapped my arms around Kate from behind and said, "You know, I think the guy was right."

"What guy and what was he right about?"

"Our waiter on the beach - the one that said we looked like a great couple. I've loved every day we've spent with each other here. We've known each other so long but I feel like I know you so much better. Before we left, we agreed that we were both open to becoming a couple when we got back but I don't think I want to wait that long. It sounds a bit funny at our age but would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Kate laughed for a few seconds, "It does sound funny and I didn't know if I'd ever want to be serious about anyone again but I feel the same way you do so yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend!"

We reached for each other at the same time and spent the next few minutes holding each other and kissing passionately. When we finally pulled away, I realized that both of us had tears on our faces and that we'd actually missed the best part of the sunset. When I mentioned that to Kate she just smiled, wiped the tears off my cheeks and said, "It's ok, I'm happy to miss one knowing there'll be more to watch together other evenings."

We kissed for a few more minutes before I said, "Speaking of evenings, are you still good to try night snorkeling with me?"

"I think so. I know I'll be nervous so promise you'll stay close?"

"Don't worry - I'm not going to let you get too far from me at all...in or out of the water."

We went back to the room, changed, grabbed our snorkeling gear, cameras and lights and headed down the beach. By the time we got to the end, it was just nicely dark. Rather than go too far/too fast, I spent the first 5 or 10 minutes with Kate near the shore in fairly shallow water until she felt secure and then we spent the next hour or so checking out the reef. It was a perfect night, warm with almost a full moon and very calm so there was lots to see. Once she got totally comfortable, I loved her excitement whenever I pointed out something with my light. The highlight of the night was seeing three octopus and a small stingray but beyond those there was lots of fish, lobster, shrimp, a couple of eels and lots of little reef critters to look at. Eventually we started getting chilled so we headed back to the beach and were just coming out of the water as another couple were getting ready to go in, except they were obviously planning on skinny dipping as they were both nude. Neither of them must have seen us because they both jumped and she let out a little scream that I hoped for their sake didn't make one of the security people curious. I certainly checked her out and I'm pretty sure Kate checked him out. As we passed them, I simply said, "Enjoy!" and with a grin and a quick look at his lady friend he said, "We plan to!"

I wrapped a towel around both of us to warm Kate up for a bit and was a bit surprised when she said, "maybe we should try skinny dipping sometime while we're here."

After quickly agreeing, we were soon headed back up the beach and enjoyed a nice, hot shower when we got to our room before climbing into bed. We were both pretty tired from the day so we curled up together, watched a movie and then went to sleep.

Friday

When I woke up Friday morning, Kate was still sound asleep but must have gotten hot during the night as she'd thrown most of the covers back, giving me a great view of her naked body with the sun lighting her up. I was torn between curling back up with her until she woke up, getting some breakfast ready hoping she'd wake up or waking her up with my tongue and fingers.

It didn't take much to decide that option 3 would be the most fun and thankfully she was laying on her back with one leg kind of drawn up so I had easy access. Slowly, so I didn't wake her up yet, I moved onto the bed and as gently as possible started tracing patterns across and around her pussy lips. It took a few minutes but eventually I heard a few small moans that told me at least part of her was responding to what I was doing. This was different because usually by the time I started tonguing her, she was already wet but now I could actually feel her getting wetter as I licked her. Bit by bit I sped up and soon not only was she nice and wet but she was moaning with each lick.

It wasn't until I slid a couple of fingers into her pussy, curled them against her g-spot and ran my tongue across her clit that she woke up. She seemed to go from asleep to awake almost instantly and it was only about 30 seconds later that she moaned, "Oh shit, I'm cumming!".

It wasn't the most intense orgasm she'd had since we got together but it seemed to last a lot longer than usual. When it finally ended, she gasped out, "At first, I thought I was dreaming and when I woke up, I realized it wasn't a dream and wow.... you can wake me up that way any time you want!"