Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled and said, "There's a good chance I'll take you up on that - and more than once too!"

As she looked down at my crotch, Kate smiled and said, "And it looks like I'm not the only one that enjoyed it!"

Considering I was naked and totally hard there wasn't much sense in denying it, especially when she was already reaching out so she could stroke me. Her hand felt great but I really wanted to slide into her pussy so I shifted so I was over her and we kissed as she guided me into her pussy. Once I was all the way in, we spent the next half hour or so making love. We started with me on top, then went to doggie, then she moved to the edge of the bed so I could give her some long, hard strokes. It wasn't long before I knew I was getting close so I lay on my back and she climbed on and started riding me.

By now she'd already came a few times so I wasn't too worried about holding back and thrust up against her as I came. After she felt me stop spurting, she moved to lay beside me but when I felt her moving, I reached down and gently grabbed her hips to keep her in place. When I saw the puzzled look on her face I said, "Would you like to cum again?"

"For sure, but you'll likely need a bit to get hard again."

"My cock may not be ready but my tongue is... how about you move up so I can lick you to one more?"

"Are you sure? It felt like you came a lot."

"Yes, I'm sure. I've thought about it a few times. I've already tasted my cum from your mouth after I came there and that turned me on and I know I enjoy tasting your pussy so why not taste both of us together."

Kate looked at me and finally said, "As long as you're sure, I'm fine with it!" and with that she lifted off of me and moved up so her pussy was right over my face.

When I saw the first bit of cum ooze from her pussy and start to drip, I wasn't as sure I'd like it but definitely wanted to find out. When it landed on my lips, I licked it off and was a bit surprised that it tasted different but actually better mixed with her juices. By now her pussy was right against my lips and I spent the next 5- or 10-minutes licking and sucking her pussy. She had a few more small orgasms and each time there was a new trickle of my cum mixed with hers.

My hands were still on her hips but after the third orgasm, she reached down and grabbed my right hand with hers. Initially, I wasn't sure what she wanted but when she pulled it over and pushed one of my fingers against her pucker I quickly got the idea. I reached forward a little more to get a finger nice and slick with our juices from her pussy and then rubbed them around her pucker. As she relaxed, I was able to slide the tip of my finger inside and was rewarded with a nice moan. It was a really tight fit so I re-lubed my finger and then slid the tip back in again. This time it went in much easier and soon I was up to the second knuckle. I went very slowly and gently so it took a few minutes but eventually I was sliding the whole length of my finger in and out of her ass at the same time I was licking and sucking her pussy.

The more I pleased both her holes, the louder she got. Eventually I felt her start to shake and heard her moaning, 'Oh fuck!' over and over again which surprised me because Kate rarely swore.

The first orgasm she'd had when I woke her up with my tongue hadn't been a huge one but this one was. Her whole body seemed to tense up, she let out a long, loud, "Fuuuccckkk!" and I was totally surprised when I actually felt a splash of her juices against my face. I kept on licking until finally she rolled to the side mumbling, "enough...too sensitive"

When I shifted so I could face her, I could see she was crying. When I asked if everything was ok, she put her arms around me, melted to me and whispered through the tears, "It's so ok that I feel totally overwhelmed but in a great way."

We just lay there holding each other until she'd calmed down and felt like saying more. "When Mark and I were together, the sex was good but not great and a couple of times he talked me into letting him finger my bum or try sex that way. Maybe we weren't experienced enough or something but it either hurt or just didn't do anything for me. When Jorge and I got together the sex was great at first but then I found that sex was more for his pleasure than mine and the one time he tried putting his cock in my ass he was rough and didn't use any lube. Even when I told him it hurt, he didn't quit trying until I told him he'd lose his nuts if he didn't stop. Don was very gentle and I might have let him try except he wasn't interested in anything other than 'normal' sex. No one ever kissed me after cumming in my mouth, getting my pussy licked was rare and there's no way they would have done it after cumming in me. Now here we are and you've shown me that not only are all those things ok, they can actually feel amazing and are a definite turn on. I'd pretty decided years ago that no one would ever put anything up my bum again but when I felt you licking and sucking on my pussy right after you came in me, I thought that if you'd do something like that then the least that I could do is see if your finger felt as good as your tongue had the other night. I can't remember the last time I came that hard and I think I might have squirted a bit."

I smiled, wiped my beard with my hand and said, "yup, I'm pretty sure you squirted a bit too and I loved it!"

I could feel her arms tighten even more around me as she brought her mouth to mine. We kissed for a bit and then she said, "You've made me feel so good, not only about myself but about the future."

After giving her a quick kiss back I said, "I feel exactly the same way. I want to go other places with you, see and do other things and basically just make sure we enjoy as much together as we can!"

As we lay there just enjoying being with each other, Kate looked at me and quietly asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

I was pretty sure I knew what she meant but figured I'd have a bit of fun with her so I replied, "Done what, fingered someone's bum?"

"No, not that.... I meant what you did after you came.... with your tongue." Even as she was finishing, she realized I'd been playing with her which got me a quick smack on my butt and a "you're terrible, you just wanted to hear me say it."

"Guilty! But no, I haven't done it with anyone else and before you ask, I enjoyed it more than I thought and as long as you enjoyed it too, I'd definitely do it again. You seemed to enjoy the combination of my tongue and my finger - is that on your 'do again' list?"

"Well, I'm still not sure I'd want to try anal sex again but a finger" and then a little more quietly, "or maybe a tongue would be fine."

"Sounds good to me. I'll never push you to do more than that but if you ever decide to try just let me know and I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy it."

Knowing that we had to fly back the next day, we spent the whole day either laying on the beach, swimming or snorkeling. I'd made reservations at one of the restaurants so we could have a nice, romantic dinner on our last night. As we were finishing, I looked at Kate and said, "I remember you saying something about going skinny dipping while we were here - tonight's our last night."

She only thought about it for a second or two before saying, "Let's do it! Even if someone does see us odds are really good that we'll never see them again anyway."

After we had dessert and settled the bill, we popped back to our room to change and grab a couple of towels and thinking ahead I grabbed a blanket without Kate seeing and put it in the carry bag as well. We walked to the end of the beach where we'd seen the naked couple going in the other night. I put our bag down and took off my bathing suit. When I looked over at Kate, she had her top off but seemed to be hesitating about taking the bottoms off too so I gently pulled her to me for a kiss before whispering, "No one will likely see us and if they do, that's ok by me because you look amazing!"

That seemed to give her the confidence to take the rest of her suit off and we held hands as we went into the water. I'd gotten a little hard watching Kate undress but the cool water quickly took care of that which got a giggle from Kate. We splashed, swam and spent a fair bit of time touching and kissing as well before heading back to the beach. When we got there, I spread out the blanket, gave Kate a long passionate kiss and said, "If you don't want to that's fine but I thought seeing as it's our last night here maybe we could make love right here on the beach."

I could tell she wasn't sure but happily surprised when she said, "I've never done anything like that in public but if I'm going to do it, this is likely the best place so yes."

Hearing that, I didn't want to give her a chance to change her mind so after kissing for a minute or so, I leaded down to kiss and suck her nipples before whispering, "Why don't you lay down so I can kiss more of you?"

With a smile I could even see in the dark, Kate lay down and I went back to kissing her mouth before slowly working my way down to her nipples again and then all the way down her belly to her pussy. I could taste the salt water on her but as I started licking her pussy the taste quickly changed as she got wetter from my tongue. As hot as it was giving her pleasure with my tongue, being right there on the beach made it even hotter and from the way she was moaning, I was pretty sure she was finding it more exciting as well because it only took a minute or so for her first cum. When I felt the little tremors of her orgasm stop, I sucked her clit in between my lips and while I held the suction, I rapidly flicked the tip of it with my tongue which put her right into her second orgasm. I'd have happily licked her to several more but because there was a chance of getting caught, I decided to shift up and slide my hard-on into her. Over the next 10 minutes or so, she came at least twice more and I was just getting close to cumming when we saw a flashlight come on about 60 feet up the beach and it looked like it was heading our way.

We quickly decided that we'd better play it safe and it was a good thing we did because at least by the time the security guard made it down to us, we had our bathing suits on and were just talking. He didn't say anything to us but from the grin on his face I'm pretty sure he knew what we'd been doing. Rather than risk another interruption, we gathered everything up and headed back to our room.

Pretty much as soon as we were inside, the suits came back off and we were naked on the bed. I was planning on picking up where we left off but apparently Kate had other ideas because she told me to lay back on the bed and then moved so she could take my cock into her mouth. I knew something was up when she stopped long enough to say, "can I try something?"

Now with most people, I'd have asked 'what' first but I was pretty sure that whatever Kate was thinking was something I'd enjoy so instead I said, "Sure."

She just smiled, got off the bed to rummage through her suitcase before coming back and taking my cock back into her mouth. I was just going to ask what she wanted to try when I felt her run a very slippery finger over and around my asshole. Now I'd played with my ass a few times but never had anyone else do it so I was a little surprised but it felt good so far so when Kate looked up, I just smiled and nodded.

Knowing I was ok with what she was doing, she continued her exploration and before long had a finger fully in my ass and then started slowly sliding it out and back in again. As she did that, she resumed licking and sucking my cock and I was quickly finding the combination of the two felt really good. Her fingers were fairly small so there was no problem when she added a second finger and as it slid in, she looked up and said, "How's that feel?"

"Feels really good, give it a bit and maybe try three."

After a couple more minutes, she tried a third finger and while it took a bit more time and a bit more lube, I soon had three fingers in my ass for the first time ever. I'd been close to cumming on the beach but the guard's arrival and the walk up the beach had killed that temporarily but the combination of her mouth and fingers had me right back to the boiling point. When I whispered that I was close to cumming she just started sucking harder as she fingered my ass. I'd cum hard before but it had been a long time before I'd cum that hard or for that long. After the last spurts had finished and I was going soft, Kate moved up beside me for a quick kiss before lying beside me and whispering, "Did you like it?"

"I was a bit surprised but I loved it, what made you decide to try it?"

"Well, I think one of the reasons I've never wanted to let a guy do anything with my bum again was because any time I even suggested that I play with theirs they'd freak out and say no. I've been thinking about trying it with you since your tongue ended up teasing my bum but didn't have the nerve to ask or try it but now, I'm glad I did."

"So am I, the most I'd ever done was try one finger on myself and it felt good but nowhere near as good as feeling you do it."

I could see how relieved she was as she said, "So...one more thing on our 'do again' list?"

"For sure!"

After a "thank you!" and a few more minutes of kissing, we were soon asleep in each other's arms.

Saturday

My first thought waking up was that we had to go home that afternoon but my second was how much I'd enjoyed the week with the sexy lady lying beside me. It wasn't long before she woke up - ok, maybe me lightly teasing her nipple had something to do with it. I was hoping for a morning quickie but Kate told me she wanted breakfast and a quick shower first. While she was in the shower, I got the tea ready and threw together some eggs and bacon. After we were done breakfast, she suggested I take a shower and then we could figure out what we wanted to do before we left. I already knew what I wanted to do but went for the shower anyway. When I got out, I looked over at the bed and just about tripped over my own feet.

Kate was naked, on the bed, on her elbows and knees with her bum in the air. I also quickly noticed a tube of lubricant lying beside her. She was kind of looking over her shoulder at me and obviously enjoyed the combination of shock and arousal on my face because she just smiled as she explained, "I wanted to do something special on our last morning and decided that before I lost my nerve, I'd see if you wanted to have any anal fun this morning. No promise that I'll let you put your cock there but we'll see."

I just smiled, nodded and moved so I was able to place a few random kisses on the cheeks of her bum before running my tongue the full length of her slit and then right across the pucker of her ass. I spent the next few minutes, kissing, licking and tonguing her ass while I fingered her pussy until she was moaning and pushing back against my tongue.

When she started doing that, I knew she was ready for a little more so I kept fingering her pussy but grabbed the lube and with a bit of lube, eased a finger into her ass, knuckle by knuckle until it was all the way in. "How's that so far?"

"Mmmm, it's good - try another finger."

I did just that and while it took longer than the first with a few stops along the way, eventually I had two fingers sliding full length in and out of her ass in time with the fingers in her pussy. When it felt like she was going to cum, I slowed down with my fingers until they were just barely moving, leaned forward and whispered, "do you want to cum like this or do you want to try my cock instead of just fingers?"

"I want to cum, but I want to feel your cock in my bum too, just go really gently."

I leaned forward and kissed her neck, "I will and if you want me to slow down or stop all together you just say so. I want you to enjoy not be hurt. How about you lay on your back so I can touch you and kiss you at the same time?"

Kate nodded and rolled over, and at the same time I took a few seconds to make sure my cock was well lubed as well. Once I was sure we were as ready as we were going to be, I slowly eased my fingers out and just as they were almost out, I eased the head of my cock against the opening before it could fully close. As I pushed gently, her bum opened back up enough to almost let the head in and Kate moaned slightly and whispered, "You feel huge but it feels ok so far."

Knowing that she was ok with things so far, I eased almost all the way back out and then back in again. I kept that up, each time going a little deeper than the previous time. I kept watching her face for any sign she wanted me to stop but every time our eyes met, she smiled and either nodded slightly or mouthed, "it's ok".

After several minutes I was about halfway in then on the next gentle thrust it was like everything relaxed and I slid full length into her ass. Kate had been moaning as she felt more and more of me enter her bum and when it went all the way in, she let out a long moan so I stopped and waited.

After a few seconds she said softly, "It's ok, keep going - nice and slow."

I did just that plus I reached down so I could tease her pussy and clit at the same time. That seemed to make the difference because it wasn't long before she said, "Damn, yes, keep going. You can even go a bit faster if you want."

Oh, I wanted so I trickled a little more lube on my shaft and then not only sped up but started thrusting a little harder until I heard, "Perfect, just like that!"

I stayed as close as I could to the speed and force and as I kept fucking her ass, she started moaning that she was close to cumming. I wasn't sure just how close until she let out a loud, "Yessss!" and I felt a couple of squirts of her juices hit my hand. As she came, I could feel her ass clench against my cock and that was all it took for me to start shooting my cum into her ass. I stayed in place until I could feel my cock soften and after I slid out, I grabbed a warm, wet washcloth to give both of us a bit of a wipe but other than lube and cum there wasn't really anything that needed wiping.

When I lay back down and we hugged each other, I could see traces of tears on her face. Worried, I asked if I'd hurt her at all and with a bit of a smile she replied, "it hurt a little at first but it was a good hurt and once that passed, it actually felt really good. I was just thinking that it was a shame I had so many years of bad relationships and bad sex until we finally got together and this week has been so wonderful, I almost don't want to go back to how it was before."

I hugged her tight for a minute then said, "Don't think of it as going back to how it was before, think of it as going back to something that you didn't have when you left."

"I know but it's still going to be hard not going to sleep every night with you holding me and waking up beside you in the morning."

"I feel the same way and I've been thinking about it. I wasn't going to say anything until we got back but your place is really close to the University so it wouldn't be hard to rent out and mine's a bit bigger so there'd be lots of room for all your stuff. If you'd want to move in with me that is."

The look on her face said everything and the kiss I got made sure I understood that she was saying yes. With that to look forward to, any sadness of leaving seemed to disappear and after a last swim, we showered, packed and by noon were at the airport. We'd just gotten altitude when Kate looked at me and said, "so do you think we should buy a new bed or keep one of the ones we've got?"

I just smiled, kissed her and said, "Why don't we leave that until we see how everything fits once we get you moved in?"