All Comments on 'Kate'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Bad!

If she doesn't like the way her husband flirts, why doesn't flirt back instead of doing him one better and becoming a cheating slut? Now honestly, how realistic is this garbage?

Even fantasy should have a basis of reality.

Now you need a second chapter where the husband realizes what she has done, divorces her and goes after the waitress.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Yeah Bad!

The husband flirts so she fucks around.

Sounds like she would do that anyway. Maybe was already fucking around.

Divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another 1 in 10,000 cock story

Only 2% of cocks are 8" or longer. The author should understand that sane intelligent men would not want a 10" cock because of a number of problems. The author should investigate before posting such garbage.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Sweet Revenge

Kate should have made sure sweet husband saw her flirting. But hey it is your story

I liked it but did think Kate was overreacting or maybe she always has been a lose slut?

merlotmickmerlotmickabout 18 years ago
haven't read it yet, but have enjoyed a lot of you

haven't read it yet, but have enjoyed a lot of your other stories.

just reacting to the dumb ass comments I read at the bottom, from the narrow minded people who can give but can't take.

They are like the old lady complaining to the police about the nieghbours walking around naked.

"It's disgusting, you can see everything. Just stand on top of the toilet with a mirror on the end of a broom, and if you lean right out the window you can see right into their 20th floor apartment."

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quit Whining

I enjoy your stories, they are well written and heavy with eroticism not to mention have things many of us would like to do but never really do it. Great stuff :)

As for the whiners who would like to bitch about size, get over it. Seriously 10,000? You really need to get laid don't you? Plus the author has a creative license and could make the bloody thing 12" or 15" and there isn't a damn thing you can do aside from whine like a little underendowed boy or a woman who has never had more than 3".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
short and sweet

I always enjoy your stories, but tonight this one takes the cake of getting me off. It was refreshing to see a well-written, erotic 1-page story that isn't crap. Finally, something I don't have to skip to the middle of to get turned on. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The dumb bitch got herself fucked because her

husband gets drunk and flirts with girls. Wonder what she would do if he actually fucked a girl, get in a gangbang and have her entire body covered in tats or peircings? She knows her husband but doesnt really communicate with him, perhaps she is already a slut and this just gives her license to do it with him present. Yeah writers can create any length cocks. Having been a hetero on swinger for many years I have seen a lot of cocks, the largest was about 15 inches on a white guy, in fact all of the larger cocks were on white guys. Smallest I ever saw as about three inches and fucking his wife for a while bruised and hurt my cock for days she was so small. Personally I have what I call about a average or normal cock of about 7 1/2 when hard. I have had enough wives say it was to large and hurt to realize most cocks are smaller than me. The fifteen incher didnt phase me, several women that night preferred mine including my wife. What writers have to do is to balance fantasy with realistic to make the story believable to his public. I dont like either spouse cheating on their other but I really dislike women who are sluts betraying themselves, their spouse, and their marriage.

kateyes69kateyes69over 14 years ago
To the submitter of: the dumb bitch

You are right and wrong on some issues you brought up. 7-1/2" is a sizable cock and very pleasurable for sure! But it had to be a big enough cock that 'went where no man had gone before' so length and girth was important to substantiate that statement.

She wasn't a slut. As far as the writing said, this was the first time she got hers. If she was or had fucked every guy in the bar or made a habit of this activity with each guy, then she would be a slut! She just finally got her just desserts! And how, I might add! I'm sure Jase wasn't complaining either! And so did her husband and the dumb f_ _k didn't even know it. That dumb f_ _k of a husband was so into his own pleasure and was so neglective of her all hot and sexy, he totally missed out on his own chance with her and the fact that someone else was enjoying and appreciating her finally, rocked! Now this had to be a biker bar, cause this stuff just doesn't happen that publicly in just any bar and they didn't say it was a swinger's bar. I say, "Rock on Sista!" But she should have gone home and packed her bags and left the SOB or kicked his sorry ass to the curb! I loved the fact that Jase treated her like a lady and helped her with her dress and the like and wanted to see her again. I loved this story and enjoyed that it was erotic and to the point while keeping it real! I have fantasized about this very thing being both a voyeur and an exhibitionist and once married to womanizing man, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece!! I look forward to more pieces like this one!!

deedles38deedles38about 14 years ago
I Wish!

Another of your absolutely wonderful stories, although, I found this one a bit too short. But it was actually one story I could relate to(which I loathe to admit it). A very long time ago I was with a dickless wonder the likes of Bill and I had a very similar opportunity to get even. If I had it to do over, God Yes I definitely would take that opportunity! Thanks for the memories!

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Kate

My kind of woman. Better take care of her. But, I think he's to late. Thanks.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
REVERSE UP FRONT PAYBACK

works every time for dunderhead, TK U MLJ LV NV

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

What is it with biased readers and their negative comments? Sheesh. Feel free to move along to the next story, if this one doesn't meet your high standards! X_X

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Nice slut

Stupid husband with a slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So . . . Does the bartender get to play the next night too? Maybe Jase and the bartender tie up Bill at the end of the night while Kate has her way with Jase and the bartender?

Husband doesn't deserve her!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

It would have been my pleasure to experience such a night with the lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun. Would like to see a second chapter with Jase, the bartender, AND the waitress playing with Kate!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Idiot with a cheating cunt for a wife.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good story if things go well tomorrow. Billy can get sloppy seconds or thirds when Kate gets him home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...