All Comments on 'Kate and Edith Too Pt. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YAWN!!!! Way too wordy, too much unnecessary filler that didn't entice me to come back for the rest. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start! I like the build up!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Ok

For now there's nothing to comment. I'll wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has great potential, and is well written

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Good so far, lots of different directions to go from this point. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We already know Jenn is going to fuck Jack, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good writing. Not too much detail…not too little. Got a pretty good idea about what tne 3 characters are all about.

.

But….sister shows up on short notice and it takes TWO BLOODY WEEKS to get around to asking WHY THE FUCK SHE SHOWED UP?! Not very realistic. By day 2, 99.999% of all sisters on the planet would have taken Jen aside to ask/demand “what’s going on?”.

.

Finally….hope this isn’t going in the direction of “sister wives” 😱. THAT, frankly, would be boring.

.

4 ****

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

I like the story so far. Being mostly secluded like they are, casual nudity ought to be the norm, even for guests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Jackie boy, it was nice meeting you. But if things pan out as they typically do in LW, you are soon to be TOAST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be something to develop between Jen and Jack? And as long as we're on descriptions, Jen notices that Jack is fit AND muscular. Does Jack have a splash of sexy chest hair to tease Jen with the next time she "falls" into him?

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Well written. Enjoyable read. With this chapter stopping where it did I'm not quite sure yet why this story is in the LW category. Hopefully the next chapter isn't far behind.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

It is well written and I think it could be a good story but it seems a bit long for all that has happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go! Something is afoot....

vintageridervintageriderover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Your people and the situation come across as almost real, therefore very relateable. I say almost real because, except for the sister, the husband and wife don't seem to have any of the usual personality flaws that we all have to live with. Flawless superheros are fun tin the movies and to read about but only young children think they're real.

TieDyeGranTieDyeGranover 1 year ago

I quite enjoyed it; and am looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is this story going. He needs to background check her story and charles net worth or a scam artist. I cannot see any cheating and letting her stay for to long is a mistake.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 1 year ago

I don’t think I saw when the next instalment would be. Any time frame?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seemed like a lot for very little. Maybe down the line but right now it doesn't fit in LW. You sure talked it to death. Four more chapters? You need to pick up the pace.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Pretty good buildup so far, although the way you've set it up it's clear where we are headed. The only unknown is whether Liz will be on board or not. I'll definitely be reading the next installment to find out - LOL! Rounding up to 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I love how you write and find myself smiling as I read every paragraph. I’m trying to imagine how this is going to go and see several ways. I only wish all 5 chapters came out at once.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

What did stand out for me was that the wife had sexy sleep wear and pool wear that her husband of many years had never seen. Wonder if that will be a factor in the story. Was mentioned for a reason I would guess. Not voting until the end, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Your characters are well established, setting is well described, dialogue is easy, plot is believable and moving well. Good break point, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very distracting and disconcerting writing style. Lots and lots of pointless irrelevant details, even to the drinks being on ice or not; really? But they let this distant somewhat unknown woman into their home, take her unbelievable story without any serious questioning, simply ignore the obvious questions about her husband's criminal activity, any accessory charges against the sister (she helped spend the money), and begs the question about legal representation and the normal time lag and court drama of proving the husband was criminal and not just sloppy and incompetent. You would think the rich parents would be helping this couple, and what is the point of the wife and husband splitting up? Yeah, lots of details that are useless, and all the logical obvious questions don't even get asked. Well, except for the inevitable fucking that is going to take place between Jen and Jack. Wow, and you hid those signals so well. Can't wait to see how you try to make this make sense. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Need another chapter to see where this is going.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Please. This story has no outline or defined plot. It's obvious the "author" has only a vague idea of what he wants to accomplish. Stop blowing him.

jezzazjezzazover 1 year ago

I almost didn’t read this, which would be a shame.

As I write this, I’m quite literally looking at the Superstition Springs mountains. I live about 8 miles from them, on the edge of Mesa. It’s a small world!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"You Can't Have Your Kate and Edith, Too," - Do you really think that we're too dense to pick up on the play on words?

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

I’ll wait on scoring this after reading more chapters. Right now I’d give it a 2 as the ridiculous details of everything from drinks to attire detract from the story. Speaking of stories it’s hard to fathom a relative visiting and holing up in a room for any period of time without communicating. The reason for Jen being there is far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Nice flow to the dialogue. Appreciate the unhurried approach to plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice build

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES