Kate and Edith Too Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple faces unexpected challenges with visiting sister.
8.7k words
4.53
17.8k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers

KATE AND EDITH TOO

Part TWO of FIVE

~~~~~

ADJUSTMENTS

I. SHARING - BUT NOT EVERYTHING

During the next week, we adjusted to having Jen with us, and for the most part, she adjusted to being here. She began fixing dinner for us, and like her sister, she's a very good cook; so that was a welcome surprise. She also tried her hand at domestic duties, something she wasn't as practiced at. There were some issues, like the laundry - stiff, wrinkled, oddly-folded, and so on. But Liz politely worked with her on things. It was nice to have the help; and good for Jen to be busy and feeling useful.

I gave her the use of my SUV, an older, 2014 Subaru Forester which I'd purchased new. These days, we mostly used it for our forays into the mountains for our hiking trips. My daily driver was my work truck, so it was convenient to give her the use of the Forester; and she started running errands for us, shopping and such, and getting out of the house. I felt she was transitioning, starting to settle in, and fit in.

When Friday came, Liz and Jen decided we were going out for dinner and drinks.

We ate at a local steakhouse, and afterwards, we left our car at the restaurant and walked the few blocks to a nearby cocktail lounge that caters to a more 'senior' crowd. It's an upscale place, with an outstanding bar, and on Friday and Saturday nights, they have a live band that plays a soft mix of 60's to 80's popular music and 'crooner' classics. It was one of my dad's favorite places, and while not what we typically gravitate to, we do go there occasionally, especially with some of our older neighbors, who were friends with my dad and that we have now befriended.

Tonight, they were playing a lot of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and that gang, with some pop artists thrown in. Some were instrumentals and some had vocal accompaniment, apparently according to the range and ability of the baritone who was the singer for the night. We garnered a table on one side, next to the small dance floor, where we were entertained by the dancing acumen of some senior couples who really knew how to cut a rug. I'm your average "white guy-shuffle" dancer, though I can do a reasonable salsa step and a basic waltz.

We sat and talked, drank, and laughed. Jen was feeling good, and eventually feeling no pain. It was good to see her having fun, and it was good for us. It had been a long week. As we sat and talked, they played a slow song that caught Liz's attention, "Honey, let's dance."

We stepped onto the dance floor by our table and embraced. As we danced, she leaned up and whispered, "I want to thank you for how sweet you've been, helping Jen, letting her use your car, everything. And I know it has helped her ego that you have complimented her and let her know that you find her attractive. She told me so. She said that at first, she thought you were just being polite, diplomatic; but that she's come to believe that you mean it and I assured her that it was true."

"Yes, of course it's true. And it's good to see her doing better," I concurred.

She hugged me close, pressing into me as we swayed to the rhythm of the music. As we danced, feeling her firm body against me, reminded me we hadn't made love in several days, what with Jen, late nights entertaining her, and early work hours. Anyway, it got me a little aroused. Liz noticed and intentionally pressed against my growing erection. When the song ended, the band started a more up-tempo tune, and as we started to separate, Liz whispered for me to ask Jen to dance when they played another appropriate song.

After we sat, I ordered another round of drinks, and noticed Jen observing us, studying us. She saw I noticed.

"Sorry. I was watching you two as you danced. You guys are such a perfectly matched couple. It's so obvious you belong together..." Then, almost aside, "I thought Charles and I were too. Shit! I mean, 'shoot!' Sorry, didn't mean to go there."

When our drinks arrived, the band started a smoky Johnny Mathis tune and Jen grabbed her drink, took a big swig and barked, "Dance with me, Jack!"

"I was just going to ask you..."

"Beat you to it," she grinned.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor, immediately putting an arm around my waist and pulling me close. I put my free hand on her back and we started swaying to the music. It was interesting dancing with her. With the heals she had on, she was a tad taller than me, and could look directly into my eyes. As we danced, she kept whispering things in my ear, obviously in a talkative mood.

"I haven't danced since college. Charles never danced. Even when we were at affairs where dancing was featured, he wouldn't."

Shortly, she whispered, "This is nice," laying her head on my shoulder. At the same time, she released my hand and put her other arm around me, "I hope you don't mind," she whispered.

"How could I?" I murmured back, and followed suit, wrapping my arms around her small waist.

After a minute, "You have a big chest."

Then, "Feels good to have a real man's arms around me."

Now, while she was whispering sweet nothings, which was having an effect on me, I was being even more affected by her slinky body molded to mine - to the point that my previous semi-erection became more than semi. I tried to think of baseball, burning babies, anything to distract, but my dick was having none of it. I started swelling and with my penis down my pants leg, eventually Jen's leg bumped against it. I was aghast. I stiffened. She felt me stiffen...after she felt me 'stiffen'!

She lifted her head off my shoulder, leaned back slightly, looked me in the eyes, and mouthed, "Thank you," then put her head back on my shoulder.

"For what?" I thought, but said nothing.

Shortly, the song ended, and we returned to the table, with me keeping Jen's body between me and Liz until I had her seated, then I quickly sat, thankful that Liz didn't see that I had gotten aroused, dancing with her sister.

"That was lovely," Jen said to me as we sat, then to Liz, "Thank you for letting me borrow your husband."

Liz smiled, "Anytime, sis...Well, not anytime, but..."

Jen gave a faux pout, "Oh, there's going to be restrictions?"

"My man, my rules," Liz grinned and patted my leg.

Oh shit. Yeah, her fingertips hit my fairly substantial erection.

Without hesitating, she left her hand on my leg and slid it over till she could curl her fingers over the shaft, then squeezed.

"But," she continued, while squeezing my dick under the table, "he's a lot of man so I guess there's enough that I can share him a bit."

Jen, now obviously feeling pretty loose, lifted her glass, "Here's to sisters sharing!"

Matching her toast, Liz replied, "Yes, but not 'everything'!"

Jen, adopting a sound of disappointment, countered, "Ohhh, restrictions again,"

I lifted my glass, "Here's to sisters not fighting over me."

Jen hiccupped, then quickly remarked, "We're not fighting, we're negotiating," flashing a playful grin, which was interrupted by another hiccup. "Oh shit, I mean shoot, I think I'm...I've had a bit too much to drink."

I took a cue from that, "I think we all have. Why don't we get some fresh air and head back to the car."

Liz agreed, "Good idea, hon. I think we all have something we need to walk off," she wryly remarked as she gave my dick a final squeeze.

For a moment, I thought I was in trouble. I glanced at her and she gave me a half-smile, half smirk. She was having a go at me.

Of course, 'I was in trouble'. As soon as we got home, I seriously needed Liz to fuck any thoughts I had about Jen right out of my head. At first, I had found her attractive, and then, even been attracted to her a little, and then more; but tonight, I imagined, I reacted. Bad...bad Jack.

II. MUTUAL MOTIVATION

When we got home, Liz saw Jen off to bed. I went in, used the bathroom and headed for bed. As I crawled under the sheets, Liz walked in, stripping her clothes off and dropping them on the floor as she went.

"Fuck me, baby," she barked as she whipped the sheets back, "I'm so damn horny I'm about to bust!"

"What? Um, yeah, me too."

"Duh," she giggled as she pushed me on my back, "like I didn't know that."

She promptly got between my legs and performed fellatio for a moment, getting my cock moistened and fully erect. Then she pushed my legs together, straddling me; and wet a couple fingers, reached down and started playing with herself, while she stroked my growing erection.

"We haven't been together and with what happened tonight, I'm beside myself," she added.

"Um, with what happened?"

She gave me a look, "Really?"

"You mean...I thought you'd be upset by that..."

"Upset? No...Well, a little...at first. But I realized...okay, just a sec...ready..." she paused as she positioned the head of my cock at her slick, wet opening, then continued, "I realized that Jen had wrapped her arms around you, plastered herself to you and was obviously cooing..." She paused again as she closed her eyes and pushed down on my cock till the head slipped past her tight opening, then keeping up the pressure, gradually slid down my shaft till my head mashed up against her cervix. "And that...mmm...that she was cooing...ungh, mmm, damn, I love your cock...cooing in your ear." She slid back up till my head met the restriction of her vaginal opening and slowly slid back down again.

I watched her ride me, watched her lips dragging up my veiny shaft, then disappearing as she dropped back down.

"What was...mm...mm...ungh...what was she saying?" she grunted.

"Um, that Charles never danced...ungh, damn, baby...that she hadn't danced since college, and..." I paused, reached for her pendulous breasts and began pinching and twisting her big nipples. "...that I had a big chest; that it felt good...ugh...felt good to have a 'real man' hold her, and...oh, ungh...I love your tight, sweet pussy..."

She was now riding me with more urgency, eyes closed, nodding her head.

"And she loves 'your tight, sweet pussy', really?" she asked, grinning, eyes still closed, chest and neck beginning to flush.

I chuckled, and started to thrust up as she came down.

She pressed on my stomach, "Not yet...So?" she questioned.

"So...mmm, damn, baby, I love you...fucking me...so, I got excited, with her whispering in my ear and mashing herself up against me...and I got hard...as you discovered...and she rubbed against my cock, felt my hard on...oh shit...with her leg...damn...are you close...and she looked at me and whispered, 'Thank you'...fuck, ungh, faster...which I didn't understand."

She opened her eyes and gave me a look, "Men...mm hmm, close...She was thanking you for...oh, oh, shit...responding to her...fuck...making her feel desirable, dumb ass...Ugh, damn baby, I'm close...close...Did you...oh, oh...think about, imagine fucking her?" she growled out, now bouncing hard on me, stabbing her cervix and grunting with every stroke.

"What?" I grunted.

"Tell me!" she snapped.

"Yes...!"

"Say it, damn it!" she barked.

"Yes! I imagined fucking her!"

"Now! Grab my hips! Pound me, baby!"

I released her nipples, which I'd been pinching the hell out of; grabbed her hips, lifting her and holding her in place, then started hammering her.

She snapped her head back, dug her nails into my chest and started keening, "Cum-mm-ming, fu-u-uck, CUM-M-M-MING-AH-AH-AH-NOW!"

I continued slamming into her rapid fire, and came within seconds. And came and came, and couldn't stop. I ended up jammed up in her, shaking as I emptied myself into her spasming cunt.

She fell forward, body twitching, huffing loudly, "Oh shit...that was...fuck...that was so damn hot!" she laughed, shaking on my chest.

"Yes, it was," I croaked out, "You were on fire. What got you going?"

She lifted up, bracing herself on my chest, looking down at me, her long blond hair draped around me, "Really? Imagining you fucking my sister, dumb ass...Made you cum like a rocket!"

"I wasn't imagining I was...fucking your sister."

"Bullshit. Be honest."

"I am. I mean I wasn't just now."

"Really? Hmmm? Well, I was," she chuckled.

I didn't get it, "Why would you imagine that, and why would it turn 'you' on?"

"I don't know. I was horny to start with. We hadn't had sex since Monday. I got aroused when we danced. And then watching you dance with Jen...I imagined how you felt to her, imagined how it felt for her. I knew she was...um, excited by you. And that she hasn't been 'satisfied' in a long time, and, I don't know. Then you sat down and I felt your hard-on, and everything kind of jumbled together...and when we started, when I mounted you, I imagined her mounting you, what it would be like for her...I could see her straddling you, and...it got me going."

I thought for a minute, absorbed what she said, tried to imagine her imagining...still didn't get it, not really; I mean my wife imagining her sister with my dick in her pussy, her sister? And getting excited...didn't get it.

Liz collapsed on me, chuckling, "You still don't get it, do you?"

I shrugged.

She laughed, "You don't...but doesn't it excite 'you' to imagine making love to her, fucking my sister?"

"Geez, Liz, what the..."

She sat up and punched me in the chest and gave me a look.

I admitted, "Well, crap...yeah, that's an exciting thought...I mean, I can't help but find that exciting, um, arousing. I mean, she's beautiful, sexy in her way, but..."

"You're getting hard again," she said, grinning, "You can try and act blasé about it, but Big Jack just outed you!"

She dropped back down, "Now, it's your turn to fuck me. Roll over."

As we rolled over, she remarked, grinning, "Or, if you want, you can pretend I'm Jen."

We rolled over and I fucked Liz, not Jen. There was no way I could look at those beautiful, blue eyes, that long, blond hair and those big, lovely breasts, and imagine Jen.

Regardless, we fucked ourselves silly, and Saturday morning, we slept in.

III. WORKING OUT THE KINKS

Surprisingly, Jen's stay with us was going better than I expected; and since Jen was obviously going to be with us a while, I was thankful for how smoothly everything was going. Of course, I knew there would be hiccups, surprises along the way. But so far, if anything, the surprises had been pleasant ones, including this Saturday morning following our night out.

I awoke to the smell of bacon cooking and coffee brewing. Liz must have gotten up before me. I rolled over to look at the clock on the night stand; it was already nine a.m. Then I realized Liz was still asleep next to me. Just then, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Good morning. Anybody awake?"

"Morning, Jen. We're just waking up. I smell breakfast."

"Yeah, I've been up a while. I expected you would be up soon, too, so I started breakfast."

"Sorry, we had kind of a late night. We'll be there in a minute."

"Okay. Should be ready in about ten minutes. That be too soon?"

"No, that'll work. Thanks."

I nudged Liz, "Honey...Liz?"

"Mmm, hey baby, what time is it?" she opened her eyes, looking around.

"Just after nine. Jen's making breakfast. Be ready in ten."

"Cripes, we slept in," she chuckled.

'Yeah, come on sleepy head, let's get a move on," I said as she leaned up for a kiss.

We got up, hit the bathroom and slipped on some clothes. I left Liz brushing her hair out and headed to the kitchen. Jen was at the stove stirring diced potatoes and humming as she worked, obviously in a good mood. She was wearing a silky, slinky, sleeveless blouse and shorts combo that clung to her body, which was swaying slightly to the music playing in her head.

"Smells good, thank you," I said as I walked up beside her, grabbed a fork and started turning bacon.

"Morning, Jack. Sorry if I woke you. I, um, I've been up a while and got restless. I expected you guys would be up earlier, so I started breakfast."

"No, this is great. And, yeah, we rarely sleep this late. Also, I guess I'm a little surprised you got up so early, with how much you drank last night..."

She laughed, "I know. I've had more to drink since I've been here than I usually drink in a year."

I put a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, you've had a lot to deal with and needed to destress."

"Mm hmm. And I have. I'm feeling better." She laughed lightly, "I just don't want to turn into a lush."

"Yeah...hey, how about a little different activity today?"

"Okay. What did you have in mind?"

"We like to go hiking, and one of our favorite places is a canyon up in the mountains about an hour from here. It has a small, spring-fed creek and is very pretty, and it's a fair amount cooler up there."

"That sounds lovely."

"Do you have any hiking boots or..."

"We outfitted her the other day when we went shopping. She's all set," Liz announced as she entered the kitchen.

"Well then, we'll pack a lunch and head to the mountains," I replied.

"That sounds 'very' destressing," Jen smiled.

After breakfast, we dressed for hiking - long jeans, long-sleeved, lightweight cotton shirts, hats and hiking boots; packed lunch, water bottles, and my favorite hiking snack - beef jerky; loaded into my Forester and headed out.

It was after eleven when we got to the canyon and we spent several hours hiking and enjoying the outdoors. Some of the trails in the canyon and surrounding area are steep and rocky, and even with regular breaks, by five p.m., it was obvious Jen was played out, so we headed home.

On the way back, she was bubbling, "That is the most fun I've had in...well, a very long time. It is beautiful up there. Thank you. I guess I'm not in the greatest shape, though. I'm beat, and my legs are aching, but it really felt good."

When we got home, the girls went in and showered and changed. I hosed off the Forester, garaged it and headed inside.

"Honey, get a shower and join us out back. If it's okay, we're going to have late supper," Liz called to me as I came in.

"Works for me. I'm not hungry."

When I joined the girls, they were at the far end of the pool by the waterfall, relaxing and chatting. I dove in and swam up, surfacing just in front of them.

Jen immediately reached for me, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, "Thanks again, Jack. That was wonderful. I was just telling Liz that I can see why you guys like it here. I honestly thought the desert was, well, the last place I'd want to live; but it's beautiful here, quite different than I imagined, especially in the mountains, and here next to the foothills."

"Yeah, some areas are pretty barren but others have their own special beauty."

Jen continued, "I was telling Liz that when I came here, I had no plans of staying, only long enough to get on my feet. Honestly, I had no idea where I was going to go, afterwards. But now I'm thinking of trying to make a go of it here."

"I think that would be great, Jen. You can be close to your sister again and...I'm glad you're here, too."

Jen's eyes actually teared up and she put a hand on my shoulder, "Thank you, Jack. I...thank you."

Liz was looking at me with a warm smile.

We alternated between the loungers and the pool for a while, and the last time in the pool, we decided we were hungry and headed for the steps. Jen was first, and when she reached the deck, she grabbed her calf and rubbed it.

"Ouch, muscle cramp. I guess I am in poor shape."

"You may not have hydrated enough, too," I said.

"Maybe not. My legs are really tightening up."

Liz suggested, "Hey, go rinse off; I'll get lotion and Jack can massage the kinks out for you. He is really good at that. I'll get you some ice water."

Looking at me, Jen asked, "Are you sure? I don't think you need to...Oh, gosh, another one. Okay. I guess I do need some help."

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers