All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 03'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

That wasn't worth posting. It should have been the conclusion to Chapter 2. One star for time-wasting.

JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years agoAuthor
Time wasting ??

Why is this chapter a time waster? - Because there is no sex in it? (given that they have just had wild sex in the previous chapter?).

I have written another four chapters after this one, and they are all with the editor or "Pending" on the Literotica's computer. This chapter and the one after it were submitted on the same day, one after the other - the idea was for Chapter 3 to lead into Chapter 4 ... but Ch.04 has not been posted by Literotica yet. I have no control over how long it takes from time of submission to time of publication. There is no pleasing some people. If you rush it, then the Anonymous commenters point out all your errors - if you do it right and have it edited, you get comments like this. If you want a 'wham bam thank you ma'am' on every page, with no foreplay, no love, or no real life scenarios, then perhaps you should find another author to read, or go watch a porn video.

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well said James!

Excellent comment from the author. Personally I enjoyed this short domestic interlude, it gave us a chance to get our breath back. There was a lot of detail included also, and I bet Jakes' gym shorts were tenting nicely as he watched his sexy mum move around their cosy kitchen, seeing her in a new light now that they are lovers....Like the good mum she is, Kate was making sure her boy was well fuelled up, as he will need plenty of stamina for their next athletic love making session I'm sure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Normal conversation.

James, I am also from Australia, and I hope you will accept this comment as not being a harsh criticism. Find a friend, preferably female, and sit down and read your character's conversations to each other as if you were actors in a play. I think you'll find that they don't sound real and natural. I don't find it easy to write that way, but I hope you keep on working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with Well Said, James

and his British understatement is amusing. As he watched his mother moving around, Jake was "tenting his shorts"? Come on, man, the kid's fat young cock was practically busting out into the open, like it was hungry for that warm wet hole between mother Kate's legs that it's come to know so well. The boy's walking around with a constant hard on, which titillates his mom and get her nice and juicy "down there." Great series, JM, we're all looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re the previous comment

Yeah, I guess it was kind of an understatement ...lol but I was just trying to set the right tone...lol We all know that sporty and very healthy boys like Jake are in a near constant state of arousal, especially when mum is dressed as the author describes as she moves around their cosy kitchen, (love the sports shorts description), showing her toned legs and tight abs from all her fitness activities. Of course Jake is even more excited now that they are lovers....I'm sure that he will have the strength and stamina for his next lesson from mum....:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A nice start to a great mother-son sexual relationship and more ! A few more details of Mom and her son's physical attributes plus what they like to do to each other so far. Thank you ....... cannot wait until more chapters to read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

This chapter was ok as a lead in to the next chapter and more sex. Saying that, I would have rather seen this chapter combined as a conclusion to chapter 2 or as a lead in to chapter 4. You have to understand that I read these stories with cock in hand trying to get off. Why else would I be reading porn? When a chapter is so short I can hardly get going or it doesn't have any sex in it, then it doesn't help me to my goal. That being said, on to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments

I really gets me that people think they are such experts that they feel they have a right to criticize the writer or tell them a chapter was a waste of their time maybe they should try to write them selves and see how they do. My self I think you are doing a great job and you others just need to go back to wanking off and quit being so critical.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This was a beautiful chapter. It explained the difference between love and lust. Expectations verses resentment. The importance of true emotional intimacy and passion verses sexual technique. The combination of Chapters 1, 2 and 3 is what makes erotic, sensual and sexual literature as opposed to simple "stroke off" stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous