All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 12'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow!

Thanks James, in my opinion, certainly your best chapter yet! Plenty of meat, and a good length...just like Jakes' cock...lol, and I'm sure that's not the end of this hot threesums' fun, gotta feeling it's all going to get a lot more kinky...:)

va45va45over 8 years ago
sweet

Very slow and loving and carring. Wonderful start. Hope they all fall in love.

SWT3SWT3over 8 years ago
Wow!

What a story. So glad you did not break this into two chapters. I would really have felt like I was left hanging. I am satisfied and at rest now, just like our three characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

That was great. Looking forward to the next chapter.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Most outstanding chapter yet.

Of course, they all were, and I expect they will continue to be. I hope there will be at least a dozen more chapters. The attractions are growing, subtly, as is the love. The already present kink is obvious and fits. Please keep this the lovely story it is so far.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it! Looking forward to more in the next chapters exploring this loving threesome as they discover each others interests in new ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kate and Jake make a good pair.

Kate should realize her son makes the best fuck buddy, and have kept him to herself. I doesn't really matter if it's a guy or a girl eating her pussy. I know Kate likes to fuck a cock more than she'll admit.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I find it amazing that women can perform so easily on each other. It should be expected since only a woman knows what another woman wants. Finally, the fact that Maddy has no problems performing with both mother and son is remarkable.

Trannie65Trannie65about 1 year ago

What a story. So real and I love that the son and mum have a secret between them which I am sure Maddy will get to know shortly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous