Kate and Nate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did but didn't want to admit to Macy that Nate stared at me a lot.

She kept asking me about my relationship with Nate but I played dumb and said he was nice but we were just friends. I guess I wasn't very convincing because Macy stopped and grinned at me.

"You have the hots for him. Don't you?"

I'm a terrible liar and got flustered.

Macy grinned. "I don't blame you. He seems nice and is handsome. Have you done anything with him?"

I shook my head and frowned. "No! He's my brother."

Macy shook her head. "He's not your biological brother. I'd certainly make a move if he lived in my house!"

Macy teased me for the rest of the swim and then gave Nate a flirty grin when she left.

That night in bed I thought about what Macy had said and my fingers drifted into my panties.

I'd never masturbated at home. I was tense all the time living with my time-bomb dad and being afraid and tense isn't conducive to being horny.

But it was different at Nate's. It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. There was no tenseness. I felt relaxed. I wasn't afraid. I felt light as a feather and looked forward to each day. And the more I was around Nate the more I liked him. I loved looking at his body and face when he wasn't looking. I didn't even care if he caught me because I caught him looking at me. I wanted him to look at me and I wanted to look at him.

One night I caught him looking at my ass and instead of turning my head away I held his gaze and smiled. It felt electric.

I played with myself that night for the first time ever thinking about earlier. I fantasized about running my fingers through Nate's long black silky hair and down his chest and under his shorts. I fantasized about my lips on his and his tongue in my mouth. My fingers felt great between my legs as my imagination went into overdrive. I kept rubbing until a wonderful feeling erupted between my legs. I had my first orgasm! Woo-hoo! Why didn't I do this earlier? It felt so good! I definitely wanted more.

I masturbate frequently now thinking of doing all sorts of naughty things with Nate.

======================================

Kate:

Nate wanted to be an engineer like Kyle and was heavy on math and science courses at school but his grammar sucked and he wasn't doing well in the required English course.

I loved to write but was struggling in my required math course.

Dad told me it didn't matter what I did at school and the sooner I quit and started working the better. Kyle had a completely different attitude. He said I should pursue whatever I liked and encouraged me to go to college and said being able to write well was a vital skill for any job.

What a difference from dad. Kyle made me feel like I could do anything. He made me feel bigger. Whereas dad never missed an opportunity to put mom or me down. He made me feel smaller.

Because I was good at writing I helped Nate with his English papers. And because Nate was good at math he helped me with math. And I was finally starting to get it which felt good!

I liked to slip into a comfy babydoll before bed and read for a bit before I went to sleep. I'd just settled in when Nate knocked. He was always so polite and never entered without knocking.

"Yes?"

"Can you read my essay to make sure it's okay?"

I liked helping Nate and said yes and he entered. He paused for a second, looking at me. I don't think he'd ever seen me in my babydoll. There was no bra and it barely covered my ass and he could see my bikini panties.

"Are you sure it's okay? I don't want to interrupt if you're going to sleep."

I was quite sure it was okay and enjoyed watching Nate squirm and enjoyed him looking at me half naked. There was sexual chemistry between us and I teased and flirted with him regularly but he'd never been in my bed and seen me in my sheer nighty where my boobs were clearly visible. I felt naughty.

I grinned at Nate and patted the bed for him to sit beside me. He handed me his laptop and I started to read. His grammar was getting better and I only had to make a few changes.

I could feel him staring at my body and the air felt electric between us. It was hard to focus on his story. My nipples were hard and they got darker when I was aroused. They'd be clear as day to Nate but I didn't care. In fact, I wanted him to look at them.

I looked up at Nate and smiled. He was in shorts with no top and his chest looked yummy. I shifted ever so slightly so that my bare leg pressed against his. His skin felt warm against mine. It was getting really hard to concentrate on Nate's paper, especially after I noticed a bulge between his legs. A bulge for me! My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet. Mmm! I never felt this way at dads! I always thought girls that got pregnant were careless but the way my body felt now, I could easily see how one thing could lead to another.

"Kate?"

"Um, ya?"

"Is my paper okay?"

I was having a hard time pulling my mind back from my groin.

"Um, ya, it's good. Just a few things which I changed and commented on."

Nate smiled. "Thanks. I appreciate it."

I smiled sexily. "No problem Nate. I'll help you anytime you want!"

Nate looked at me unsure of whether he'd just been the recipient of sexual innuendo. He had!

He went to stand up to leave but apparently, blood had pooled between his legs, and his penis was sticking out. Nate noticed and fled.

I thought it was quite funny and flattering and my fingers descended into my slick pussy until I frigged myself to a whopper. Much better than Burger King Whoppers! Whew! I loved orgasms!

I slept like a baby that night.

========================================

Kate:

I loved having a pool. Before I moved in with Nate I'd never swam. Hard to believe but true.

I loved it because the water felt refreshing on a hot sticky day. I loved it because I enjoy swimming. The water felt smooth on my skin and I loved the feeling of buoyancy.

And I loved it because Nate liked to swim and I got to see him almost naked except for his swim trunks. And when his swim trunks got wet I got to see the outline of his cock. Mmm good!

I even bought a string bikini that was quite brief. It was so brief I had to trim myself. The bottom was a triangular patch that covered my mound and there was another small patch that covered my butt and both patches were joined by strings you tied. The top exposed half of my boobs.

I wore my old one-piece when Nate's friends were over. I liked them but not enough to let them see my bikini body. I wore my two-piece bikini in front of Nate when mom and Kyle were home and I wore my string bikini in front of Nate when Kyle and mom were out.

I loved flaunting my body and watching how Nate reacted.

And best of all I loved rough-housing in the pool. I could jump on Nate's back. I could try to dunk him. Nate was a gentleman but I wasn't, so, I tried to pull his trunks down repeatedly but he never tried to pull mine down. The pool was the one place where it was socially acceptable to physically touch each other and I took full advantage of it, especially when Kyle and mom were away.

I don't think Nate minded.

==========================================

DING! DONG!

Kate?

"Ya?'

"Can you get the door? I'm in the washroom."

Nate spent a lot of time in the washroom and you didn't want to be in there after he was. Pee-yew! But I couldn't complain too much. You couldn't ask for a nicer brother.

I went downstairs to open the door.

OMG! It was dad!

What was he doing here? How did he find us? Mom and I fled one day while he was at work because we knew he'd try to stop us if he knew.

I smelled alcohol on his breath, his face was ruddy looking and he had the surly look that terrified mom and me.

It took months of living with Kyle and Nate to not be afraid all the time, not be tense, to relax, to wake up excited about the day, to be happy, to be joyful, and it all vanished in an instant.

My body went into panic mode. My heartbeat raced, and my adrenaline surged. My stomach clenched. What the hell was he doing here?

He must have read my mind. "You and your mom thought you could sneak out on me but you were wrong!" He snarled. "You're both coming back with me."

My heart was pounding so hard that I almost started to hyperventilate.

"Where's your mother!" He growled.

"She's not here."

"Well, I guess I'll just come in and wait! In the meantime start packing your stuff."

He went to enter but I blocked him. I thought my heart was going to explode in my chest.

"Dad! You can't come in! This isn't your place!"

"Like hell, I can't! Who's going to stop me? I'm your father and you're coming home!"

I got my back up. How dare he invade my house!

"This is my home now!"

He grabbed my hair and yanked hard and I yelped in pain.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, you little ingrate!"

"Dad! You're hurting me!"

Nate must have heard the commotion because he bounded down the steps and didn't look happy at what he saw.

He erupted. "What the hell? Who are you? What are you doing in my house? And get your fucking hands off Kate!"

"Watch your potty mouth laddie or you'll be next!" Dad growled.

Nate must have been one of those football guys that tackled the quarterback in a previous life because a ferocious look came over his face and he leaned in and charged dad like a bull. Dad was half in the bag and didn't respond quick enough and Nate hit him like a freight train. Nate lifted dad clear off his feet and smashed him into the wall and he crumpled like tinfoil.

Nate looked at me in concern.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

I was so rattled I couldn't speak but shook my head no. Nate's face was beet red and his nostrils were flaring.

He handed me his phone. "I'll watch him and make sure he doesn't go anywhere. Call 911."

But my hand was shaking so bad I couldn't dial. Nate saw how rattled I was and took the phone and called 911 and then called Kyle who was out with mom. Kyle told Nate to hang tight and he'd be home as soon as possible.

Fortunately, the cops arrived quickly and cuffed dad who was still stunned. Kyle and mom came seconds later. Kyle looked enraged and so did mom. She wasn't a shrinking violet anymore!

Kyle and mom talked to the cops and dad was in big trouble. He was likely going to jail. His alcohol blood level was way over the limit and he had previous drunk driving charges and was driving without a license. He broke into our house and assaulted me and I was damn well going to press charges!

I felt embarrassed that night. I lay in bed but couldn't go to sleep. I thought I was done with dad, done being afraid but all it took was one second to wipe out all the beautiful feelings that had developed with my new family. I tossed and turned for hours but couldn't calm myself.

I was too old to crawl into bed with mom but I had a brother now who loved me so I tiptoed into Nate's room and lifted the covers softly and slid in. It didn't seem to wake him. Then I slowly snuggled my back against him.

He surprised me and wrapped his arms around me. Oops! I guess I woke him up but he didn't seem upset. We couldn't be any closer, skin on skin. The love of a brother holding me. All my fears and anxiety drained away. I felt safe. Kyle loved me. He fought for me. Tears meandered down my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I pulled his arms around me tight.

"I am now."

=========================================

Knowing dad wouldn't be bothering mom or me again allowed me to bounce back fairly quickly.

Then Kyle and mom went away for a week leaving Nate and me alone. That definitely made me bounce back!

The weather was hot and we frolicked in the pool every day and I wore my string bikini. Nate couldn't keep his eyes off me. I even wore it in the house and teased Nate mercilessly. He didn't seem to mind.

I was in bed one night trying to figure out a math problem and was get getting frustrated. I'd already changed into my nighty which Nate was used to by now. I decided to toddle over to his room to get help.

I was just about to knock when I noticed his door was open a crack. I peeked in and had the surprise of my life. Nate was masturbating!

He was lying naked on the bed watching something on his iPad with one hand and stroking himself with his other. He had a nice cock! Not that I'd seen any others but it looked nice to me.

I was mesmerized and couldn't look away and soon my fingers drifted under my panties to frig myself. I'd never felt hotter in my life! Nate's naked body was just a few feet away and he was going to town on his dick. His hand was a blur and then his face turned red, his body tensed and semen rocketed out of his dick. It was quite an eruption and triggered my orgasm. It was all I could do not to moan and I quickly tiptoed back to my room.

My math problem would have to wait. I was too distracted and because I'd learned I was multi-orgasmic I started working on my pussy again. I loved masturbation! It was so enjoyable, was free and you could do it again and again. It was the gift that kept on giving and giving!

========================================

Nate:

I lucked out with Kate as a step-sibling. I got all the benefits of having a nice sister with the bonus of an attractive female that seemed to like me.

I was apprehensive at first about having her in our house because I'd never had a sibling, I didn't know her, she wasn't very friendly, she disliked males and she was female.

But I did know her now and she was friendly and I was glad she was female!

It was nice having a close family member my age to talk to. I never felt lonely as an only child but I would miss Kate if she wasn't around. Kate and I clicked and it was easy to talk to her once she warmed up to dad and me. We talked on the way to and from school about school and other things. I wasn't afraid to tell her personal things. She didn't judge. She just listened and offered her opinions.

We helped each other. For example, I helped her with math and she helped me with English. We shared lawn duties. When I had my wisdom teeth removed she dropped me off and waited and drove me home because I was doped up with painkillers. I helped her put up some pictures and helped her practice her driving and she gave me hugs for both. It felt good to help her and I appreciated it when she returned the favor.

I cared about her. My blood boiled when I saw her dad hurting her. And I was happy to help when she was upset and wanted to be comforted. She still had the occasional bad dream about that day and slipped into my bed on those nights. I felt honored that she felt safe with me.

And we had some common interests. Both of us liked to read science fiction and fantasy books and watch those types of movies. We both liked to swim. I couldn't believe that Kate had never swum before coming to our house. And she'd never been to the ocean even though we only lived an hour away. She was thrilled when I suggested we go to the beach. We had a great day. The weather was warm and the water was warm. She was amazed at how buoyant the salty ocean water was. We ate some delicious junk food from one of the food vendors and she insisted on driving home. She loved driving.

She had a sense of wonder as she tried out new opportunities that didn't exist in her old life like swimming and going to the ocean and driving and lots of other things.

She told me that her dad made her hand over her library money to support the family. She suspected he drank most of it. And she had to do the same thing when she moved out with her mom because her mom didn't make enough money to live on. When she came to our house she got to keep all her money. She started to buy nicer clothes for herself. She bought a new cell phone. She bought a string bikini! She could buy nice presents for her mom. She could chip in for gas money when she drove our cars. There were all sorts of things she could do for herself and others with her money. She said it felt good.

And it was nice having a female my age in the house. I had a tight group of male friends who I spent my time with. But they were all socially awkward like me so I never got to know any females. Teenage females were aliens. But being around Kate made me realize they weren't that different and I wasn't so self-conscious around females at school.

Kate still dressed to be invisible at school so no guys approached her. I was feeling more comfortable around females at school but had zero interest in them because I was interested in Kate.

It was getting pretty bad!

I thought about her when I woke up. I wondered how her day was going and looked forward to walking home with her. I looked forward to being in the pool with her. I looked forward to our nighttime homework visits. Those were not brotherly types of feelings!

Then there was her body. She had a killer body under her baggy school clothes and I saw it regularly. She wore a string bikini in the pool with me when dad and Libby weren't around. She was practically naked! Before bed, she slipped into a baby doll with skimpy panties and no bra. So when I visited her room she was practically naked! Kate and I shared a bathroom on the upper floor and in the morning when she was getting ready for school she'd be standing in front of the mirror in panties and brief tops. She was practically naked again! Constantly seeing her killer body made me think about her even more. There were many nights when I had to relieve myself sexually before I could go to sleep.

And it wasn't just that I often saw her practically naked. She was doing it on purpose. It was blatant. She'd tease me and then smile. I didn't even try to look away anymore when I was ogling her and she caught me.

And she only dressed provocatively in front of me. She still dressed like a librarian spinster at school. And she only flirted with me. She never flirted with my friends or other guys. That meant that she wanted me to look at her. She wanted to look sexy for me. It wasn't just me thinking about her. She was thinking about me. Of course that made me think about her even more.

And there was more.

One day she asked me if I'd go shopping with her. I wasn't doing anything and enjoyed her company so I tagged along. Turned out she needed new panties. Her old ones were frayed and she was going to buy some new ones with her library money that she was now allowed to keep. And she was going to buy whatever kind she wanted. I'd never been to a lingerie store and felt self-conscious as the female clerks looked at me by the changeroom. Then Kate came out and pirouetted in front of me in some 'boy shorts' (that's what she called them). They were short and rode up high. You could see a lot of her butt. Her old panties were granny panties. These looked hot. She grinned and asked if I liked them. I grinned back like a fool with my mouth hanging open and nodded my head. She seemed pleased. I don't ever remember my friend's sisters asking them to go panty shopping. Kate was behaving unsisterly and I was enjoying her panties in an unbrotherly way.

And then there was her Daisy Dukes outfit which only appeared whenever Libby and dad were out. The faded jean shorts were so short that half of the pocket material was hanging out. Ditto for Kate's voluptuous ass cheeks. And her red tube top showed a lot of breast and tummy skin and I could see her nipples through the material. It definitely caught my eye and Kate smiled whenever she noticed my eyes being caught. But as soon as dad and Libby rolled into the driveway Daisy disappeared. I missed her!

I was befuddled. What was I to do about our blossoming sexual attraction? Kate was my sister so I shouldn't do anything. But she wasn't my biological sister so technically I could do something. And I wanted to do something. But what if I did something and it didn't work out? I would die if she hated me and it would make living under one roof awkward.