Kate and Nate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do so I walked around in a semi-permanent state of blue-balls and thought about her a lot. I still enjoyed being in Kate's presence but it was hard on my nuts and I did a lot of masturbating.

Until that week.

Kate asked if I wanted to go for a swim with a mischievous grin. I liked when she looked at me that way. Dad and Libby were out so Kate had her string bikini on which I loved. Her curvy body was on full display.

We started frolicking in the water. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and I had a semi-hardon.

Kate was always trying to pull my trunks down and I could see her thinking about it. I decided to surprise her. Sure enough, she lunged at me and tried to yank my pants down. But this time I let her. My trunks were down and my cock was up. Kate looked shocked but she didn't move away. In fact, she moved closer with her eyes on my dick. She looked mesmerized and blood flowed to my dick in appreciation. She was right in front of me and reached down and actually touched my dick. First, she just touched it with her finger. Then she held it in her fingers. Then she stroked it gently.

I was in a sexual trance and undid the strings on her bra and it fell away. She didn't resist and her breasts looked magnificent. She stroked my cock again and then I undid the straps on her bottom which fell away. She looked even more magnificent.

She moved between my legs until our bodies were pressed together and my cock was pressed against her tummy. Our lips were a hair apart. I could feel her breath on my face. We rubbed noses and I squeezed her luscious ass cheeks and pulled her tight. I couldn't get enough of her body. We looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

Then she pulled back and reluctantly said, 'We should go. Someone might see us."

I didn't want it to end but she was right. We put our suits back on and went into the house. I lay on my bed and replayed the moment over and over.

Then life resumed. Libby and dad got home. It was my night to make supper so I got busy. I saw Kate and she smiled but you would never know anything happened even though it was all I could think about.

Nothing happened for a few days and then I woke from sleep. It was Saturday and Kate was lifting the covers to slide into bed with me. She must have had another bad dream about her dad.

Usually, she snuggled her back into me but tonight she moved close and looked into my eyes.

"I want to continue where we left off in the pool."

I was stunned but pleased.

"Lift up," she said.

I lifted my butt and she pulled my undies down and pushed the covers off and started stroking me. It was embarrassing because I was about to come and told her so but she didn't stop and I came.

Then she said, "Good! Macy told me the first time would be quick and then you'd be able to last."

I didn't know she'd been talking to Macy about sexual strategies but it worked for me!

She slipped her babydoll and panties off. She looked magnificent. We started to run our hands all over each other. Her soft skin felt exquisite under my fingers. Our lips touched and then are tongues darted. I had no idea a warm wet juicy tongue could feel so good in my mouth! We were kissing so long that I had to stop to catch my breath. Then Kate rolled on her back and spread her legs and handed me a little packet.

"What's this?"

Kate grinned. "A condom. Macy gave me a three-pack. I'm hoping we can use them all!"

I slipped the condom on. It was easy. Then I kneeled between Kate's legs and lined my dick up. But then I remembered about virgins having hymens and how breaking a hymen was painful and bloody."

"What about your hymen?"

Kate smiled. "Macy lent me a dildo. My hymen is history and I'm used to being penetrated. I'm ready!"

What a girl scout she was! She was prepared for everything!

She held my dick and swiped the tip against her pussy lips several times until it was lubed.

"I'm ready! Put it in."

I slowly put it in. The slick warm enveloping sensation felt so much better than my hand and I quickly got into a routine of long strokes which Kate seemed to like.

"Faster!" She commanded.

Her wish was my command and I sped up. Kate wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me down for more kissing. I couldn't think of any place in the world where I'd rather have my cock and tongue. Oh my god, it felt good!

Kate must have agreed because she started to make moaning sounds and then all of a sudden she tightened her legs and just about broke my back as she locked me in place while her body orgasmed. I'd been holding off pretty good but when she came I spurted. Whew! I was glad Kate thought of condoms because a lot of stuff came out and it was my second time!

We disengaged and snuggled together facing each other. Kate was beaming and so was I.

"I had no idea having a brother would be so enjoyable!" She grinned.

"And I had no idea having a sister would be so enjoyable!" I grinned back.

"Any regrets?" She asked.

"Nope! and you?"

"Nope!"

"And dad and Libby have a room tonight at the casino. Right?"

Kate grinned. "Correct!"

"That means we have time to try the other two condoms!"

Kate grinned again. "Correct!"

I rolled my used condom off and Kate got between my legs and gave me my first blowjob. It didn't take long to get me hard and then she rolled the second condom on. What a team we were!

We ended up using all three condoms and the next day I bought a jumbo pack. Kate and I have been using them regularly and Kate is now on the pill. Best to be safe.

Who knew having a sister would be so enjoyable?

===========================

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cold Sister Little sis needs my special heat.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Perverted Siblings Brother and sister explore their perverted desires.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories