All Comments on 'Kate and Son Ch. 02'

by poetposh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
made me

hard as a rock

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Beautiful

All mother's and sons should do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking hot

this is fucking hot; almost made me cum without stroking my dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the fan who wrote "beautiful" is exactly right

All mothers and sons should do this. Why the hell not? A mom sure knows what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, and lots and lots of boys, probably every last one of them, are itching to give their mom a real good look at it and show her how it works. Like 18 year old Earl, boys are proud of their penis, they're proud of their loaded heavy low-hanging balls filled with their potent baby batter. And they're desperate for their mother, the most important female in their life, to admire what they've got hanging between their legs. Earl enjoyed cumming in his pants in front of his mom, now he wants her watch him blowing his balls in the raw. And Kate is just as anxious to see it as her kid is to show her. Her reaction is everything a boy could wish for. "This is the best view I have ever had of his cock. He was big, healthy and hard." She's thrilled to her core by the rest of her son's male package. "Below his cock is a set of very full balls just hanging there like massive external fuel tanks that will supply his cock with the fuel it's about ready to ignite." When her son unloads his young balls and splatters his semen all over the place, something deep inside her howls with joy. This loving mom even savors the smell of her baby boy's sperm! I can't wait for the next chapter of PP's superb series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not many moms will admit it but having son jo for them is a very big thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kate and Son Ch 02

Lame. I think it needs more femininity.

There's a foundation for a great tale and the difficulty may be trying to write from a woman's POV. Any one can write about a woman's panties getting wet. A woman can tell how it is an the deep affect the moment has. that deeper sensitivity is lacking.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Read****

Nice piece of writing!!! Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Read****

Nice piece of writing!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Errors By The Bushel

You have so many errors that it seems like they are in every sentence.

I THINK the story MIGHT have been very good if you had someone to edit it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god, this is pure heaven for me! I am a mature man now and it is only in recent years that I have realised that this is my ultimate fantasy, and always was. I always wanted my mother see me naked see me masturbate see me cum. Thank you for providing the most perfect reason for me coming now, again and again as I read your wonderful stories. I don't know why I'm crazy about my mother but it feels absolutely wonderful and far better than any feeling I have about women of my age or younger. My mother has gone now, so this is my consolation and what a fucking fantastic consolation it is. Thank you for bringing new life to my aching penis. You have no idea how important it is to me and many others. Please please please keep writing stories like this. It's especially the first moments that are the turn-on. It doesn't have to get too sleazy later on - it's those first moments when the mother and son are realising their true relationship that drives me to ecstasy. Please please, more of the same, with many variations. And thank you!

hmmm53hmmm53over 1 year ago

oh crap do NOT stop now

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You really need to finish the story line. Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous