Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Ami was burning with jealousy so I tapped Tammy's shoulder and she gave up the cock. I lead Jason around behind Mary and holding his hot cock moved the head against Mary's asshole. But this time I played that cockhead around and against Mary's dark star and teased her. Mary pushed back hard and managed to capture the fat cockhead with her cum dripping anal ring.

I let go of Jason's cock and it slid into the hot wet cavern. He moaned loudly and quickly started pounding away against a fat willing ass. Jason moaned and shimmied his cock back and forth within that hot ass oven. He pulled back once too far and we could see an 'O' of Mary's open ass. Jason stiffened his cock and happily found the 'O' with his cockhead and sunk back in deep and hissed loudly.

I saw Ami getting jealous again and I signaled to Daddy. He moved in front of her and growled, "Suck my big fat cock you slut! Pretend I'm one of your senior honor students you suck off in the cloakroom, smelling of chalk. Get down on your slutty teacher knees and suck that cock until you gag!"

Jason turned his head towards that noise and had to listen to minutes of, "gugh, gugh, gugh," as Daddy pushed his fat cock deep into Ami's throat. It was all too much for Jason as he slammed into the fat ass holding his cock and grunted five times, "Ami, Ami, Ami, Ami, AMI!" and fell atop Mary's sweaty back as she hissed and shook through another anal orgasm.

"Get that bum out of here," Daddy growled as he slapped his cock across Ami's face as her drool dripped over her chin and fell to her breasts. We lifted him up and walked him to his room and closed his door. Suddenly I heard a scream from my room downstairs.

(Alice tells her story.) I took the hooded naked John by the hand and led him down stairs to Kate's bedroom. I moved him to stand next to the bed and dropped to my knees. Perhaps from a touch of fright his dick was semi-soft so I took the whole flesh pole in my mouth and started sucking. He shook and moaned as I slid my warm wet mouth up and down his stiffening cock. I took him to the edge of cumming several times and he begged me to cum.

"Do you like anal John? Would you like a cock in a tight ass pounding away until it cums strong and hard?" Alice teased, "Get up on your hands and knees John and let that big cock hang down."

He climbed up and left his ass pointing at me. I pushed his head to the mattress and pulled each hand behind him and tied his wrists. I then tied the ropes to the back of his knees and ran the final ends loosely around his throat. If he pulled on his legs too much the throat ropes would tighten. He learned quickly.

I kneeled backwards next to the bed and pulled John's long cock backwards and swallowed it down my throat. My lips were against his balls and I licked them with my wet tongue as his cock filled my mouth. I rode his cock down my throat until I felt his balls tighten and I stopped suddenly. He moaned loudly as again he was denied his release.

I moved behind him and unknown to him I inserted the special dildo up my cunt. I lubed the cock end until it was dripping. I took my lubed hand and started stroking John's cock up and down and around his swollen dickhead. As he gave his thoughts over to his own pleasure I teased his asshole with the end of the dildo.

He moaned under the hood as he enjoyed that new sensation of his asshole being massaged. He actually tried to push back to take more. I gave into his new fetish and in one thrust I pushed the business end of the dildo deep into his ass. He screamed but I gave him no respite as I pulled back and slammed hard against his athletic ass.

After about ten hard pumps I gave him a reach around and started pumping his cock. I don't know if he was moaning from the hand job or the massage of his prostate from the fat faux-cock. I pounded his ass deep with the fat dildo and John was pushing back hard against me making my end of the dildo run against my g-spot and clit.

I was getting close to cumming so I was riding John's ass and pulling on his cock. When I shook through an intense orgasm I pulled John's ass tight against me and rubbed my clit against the dildo. I sprayed John's ass with my hot woman cum each time I pulsed my cunt on the fat dildo. I started jacking John's cock rapidly and suddenly his cock exploded all over my hand and the bed sheets. He pulsed six thick globs of hot cum as he shook and moaned under his hood.

When his breathing slowed I untied him and he sank to the bed. He grunted and moaned when the cock released from his ass leaving an 'O' that slowly closed. I slipped the dildo from between my pussy lips and my hot juice ran down my thighs. I stroked his back and said softly, "Come on lover, let's get you upstairs and tucked into bed. You had quite an adventure. Maybe something you and Ami can play at when you get home."

I had to support John upstairs and tapped lightly on the door to the special room as I passed by. I removed his hood and got him settled and tucked into bed. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and left the room. I tapped lightly on that door again and it opened softly. I told Kate I was going to bed and could hear who I thought was Mary moaning as she was getting boned by 'Daddy'. The door clicked closed as I walked down stairs knowing that Hank would be anxious for my ass.

(Kate resumes the story:) Daddy started berating Mary kneeling on the floor. "What a slut you are Mary. What a cock hungry slut you are. Did you just love those stiff cocks up your slutty ass? Did you yearn for their hot cum to shoot deep down your bowels as you came on their thrusting cocks? I think you need to be flogged to teach you a lesson!"

Daddy pulled on her long black hair until she was kneeling. Daddy got the soft flogger and started swatting Mary's heavy full breasts. She moaned each time Daddy swung the soft leather tresses against her fat breasts. We watched as Mary's nipples firmed and grew out from her redden tits. As Mary hissed around her ball gag the Master turned his attention to her ass.

"What a slutty ass you have Mary. Do you feel that hot cum leaking out your asshole turning your thighs white and wet. What a nasty ass! Count them off as I swat your ass Mary, nice and loud so everyone here can hear you," Daddy growled as he slapped those soft leather tresses across her fat jiggley ass cheeks. "Ogh" came from under the hood.

Daddy swatted her ass again. "Tgh" came from under the hood.

And so it went until "Tghn" came from under the hood, those soft leather tresses having turned Mary's ass bright red.

Daddy then looked around the room to see the other three women with a hand in their pussies. "Who told you you could play with those pussies I own without permission. Kneel in front of me and present your slutty tits."

Tammy, Colleen and Ami knelt side by side and pushed their tits towards the ceiling as best they could. The Master then walked down the line swatting their tits with those many soft leather tresses of the flogger. I watched as six tits turned bright red as hard pointy nipples reached out for more.

"Put your foreheads on the floor you sluts!" the Master ordered. He then swung the flogger down their backs and across their ass cheeks. A few times he reached down and some of the leather tips would thump against pussy lips. I walked around behind them and could easily see pussy juice running down their thighs. "Stay like that!" Daddy growled at them.

The Master then walked beside Mary and slapped her cheek with his long fat cock. "Do you want this fat cock in your tight cunt? Do you want my thick baby butter down your slutty cunt? Do you want my baby to swell your flabby belly and make those saggy tits even larger? Do you wanna remember the feel of my big fat cock deep down your sloppy cunt each time you feed my child with your big milk filled tits?"

As best she could Mary yelled, "Yesch" around her ball gag each time Daddy asked those questions.

Daddy walked behind Mary and pulled her tied hands back and up making Mary moan in slight pain. We had talked about it and Daddy was not the type to cause pain to these women, just discomfort to give them strong memories of their breeding.

Daddy pushed Mary forward onto the pile of pillows and flogged her ass several times. He took the handle end of the flogger and started playing with Mary's cum dripping asshole. As he asked his questions he pushed it against Mary's asshole staining the end with dripping cum.

"Do you want me to skip breeding you and just shove my big fat long cock deep down your ass? Do you want to feel my hot cum drown your bowels? Instead of giving you my child do you wanna be a fat ass slut tonight? Is that what you want Mary? Is that what you want slut?" the Master growled.

"Noooogh," came from under the hood. "Babyugh," Mary moaned trying her best to say 'baby'. "Yesch, babyugh!" Mary yelled then started sobbing.

Daddy ran his hand tenderly across Mary's ass and pussy lips. "OK Mary you have been a good submissive all this week so I will give you a nice dose of my thick hot baby cream and the rest will go down your ass and a few hot drops on your ass and up your back for John to lick off," Daddy spoke softly.

Daddy knelt behind Mary and took his cock in his hand and ran his fat cockhead up and down her pussy lips picking up hot pussy lube. His cockhead found her wet opening and in one nasty shove buried half his eight inch thick cock into her cunt. Mary shot her head straight up and yelled around her ball gag and thrust her ass backwards and claimed the other half of the Master's cock.

Daddy now rubbed his big nut sack against Mary's pussy picking up the hot pussy juice she had sprayed. I watched her juice drip off Daddy's naked balls and drop to the floor. Daddy kept his cock embedded deep against Mary's cervix and rubbed her swollen clit by moving his balls up and down.

Quickly Mary screamed and her whole body shook as she moaned through a large orgasm. She moved her hips up and down and around in a circle trying to orgasm over and over on Daddy's deep cock. After spraying Daddy's balls several times she finally lost her strength and collapsed on the soaked pillows. "That's a good slut Mary," Daddy said softly.

He let her rest for a minute then slapped her ass and pulled his cock out of her pussy. It was coated white with Mary's woman cum. He didn't wait and shoved his cock deep into her cunt then just rode her pussy the full length of his long cock. When Daddy slammed back in deep he actually pushed Mary into the pillows and her jelly ass shook against his hips. The Master rode Mary's cunt hard and deep with his fat long cock making her moan and hiss against her ball gag.

All that hard fucking was making me very horny and my cunt was soaking wet. I picked up the flogger off the floor and ran my hand over the cum soaked wet spot. I walked in front of Ami and pulled on her long brunet hair and raised her head level with my pussy. "Eat my pussy, slut! Drink all my pussy juice and make me cum!" I growled.

I wrapped my left hand in Ami's long brunet hair and pulled her face against my wet pussy lips. I then gave her ass a hard whack with the flogger tresses and she moaned against my pussy. She went at my wet pussy hole and swollen clit like the safety of her ass depended on it. Damm she could now suck pussy like a pro. She will be changed forever once she leaves here.

As Ami was sucking my hot pussy juices out of my cunt I felt hands on my ass. They pushed my thighs apart and grabbed each ass cheeks and pushed them apart. I looked back when I felt a hot tongue push up my asshole. Tammy was my assailant using her tongue to dig into my ass and drink my pussy juice dripping off the back of my pussy lips.

I continued to flog Ami's back and ass as she chewed on my pussy lips and sucked my fat clit like a little cock. I had my eyes closed enjoying the double attack on my nether region when someone took the flogger from my hand and slapped my back with the tresses. I opened my eyes and moaned as Colleen twisted one of my nipples and pulled it out.

Colleen then went about flogging the asses of Tammy and Ami. She pulled Tammy's face off my ass then quickly turned my ass red with some strong swats with the whizzing flogger tresses then pushed Tammy's face back against my stinging ass.

Colleen then moved to my side and swatted my heavy breasts until they turned red and the nipples swelled and pushed out from my tits. One by one she squeezed my tits and twisted those swollen nipples causing me to leak milk and spray Ami's back until the milk ran between her ass cheeks. Colleen then went at Ami's ass over and over.

"Eat the Mistress' cunt you pussy slut! Drink her cunt juice you thirst slut! Make her cum or I'll turn your ass and back all red. Get it done slut!" Colleen growled at Ami.

Ami took my little cock clit and sucked away. My pussy lips got licked in the front by Ami and the back by Tammy. Suddenly I felt Tammy push two fingers into my cunt and moved them in and out swiftly. Her inward thrusts rubbed my g-spot in all the right places. Pussy juice just poured out of my cunt. I was getting really close and started to breathe loudly. Simultaneously Colleen slapped my milk dripping tits and Tammy shoved her thumb up my ass.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, you fucking sluts made me cum! Drink my pussy juice. Suck it out. Oooohhhh daaaaam I'm fucking cumming!" I screamed as my pussy convulsed on Tammy's fingers and soaked Ami's face.

Colleen leaned in and pulled a nipple into her mouth and sucked several strong pulls of warm milk. She had to hold me up as my legs lost their strength as I shook through orgasm after orgasm. Tammy and Colleen helped me to the bed and rolled me on my tummy so I could now watch Daddy fuck Mary.

Tammy and Colleen climbed up on the bed with me and Ami cuddled with Colleen. Colleen rolled me slightly and pushed her head under me and latched onto that close nipple. She slowly fed on my tit and pulled my milk out making me feel very mellow and spent.

Daddy had watched all that girl on girl action as he slowly moved his fat cock out and into Mary's dripping cunt. Now that the show was over he moved into a faster pace fucking that warm wet cunt. Mary's fat ass shook each time Daddy pushed deep. She was moaning under her hood and grunting each time the Master went balls deep.

Daddy reached under the hood over Mary's head and untied the ball gag. We saw it drop onto the pile of pillows. "Tell me what you want Mary," Daddy asked softly.

"Fuck me Master! Fuck this unworthy slut! Fill her damaged cunt with your fat long cock then fill my cunt with your hot baby cum. Please Master breed me, fuck me, fuck me!" Mary moaned as she pushed back against Daddy's cock.

When Daddy pulled his cock back we could see the froth from Mary's cunt coating his long cock shaft. Daddy had been fucking Mary's cunt for a good half hour and was into the final phase of blasting her cunt deep with his cum. He started jack hammering her cunt with the last of his strength.

"Here it comes slut! He comes my baby butter deep down your slutty cunt. Take my cock, take it deep and hard. Oh dam, here it is! I'm cumming you slut, I'm cumming!" Daddy yelled as he pulled Mary's hips back and drove his cock deep.

We watched as the Master pushed up five or six times ejecting his hot cum deep into Mary. Suddenly we saw the Master pull out and hold the base of his cock. He then shoved forward again. Mary screamed like a banshee and we guessed the Master had shoved his fat cock into her ass. He hunched up against her ass three times then pulled out and pumped several thick globes of his cum along her back.

Mary was screaming under her hood, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK! I'm cumming Master. I'm cumming! I can feel your hot cum inside me, in my cunt, in my ass, all over my back. Thank you Master, thank you Master for my baby!" she moaned then lost all the strength in her body and fell fully on the pillows breathing heavily.

Daddy reached down and untied Mary's arms then helped her stand. He removed her hood and Mary stared lovingly up at him. She reached up and lifted his mask and locked her lips tight against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. Mary kissed him deeply for several minutes. She then kissed softly down and knelt in front of him.

She kissed Daddy's softening cockhead then took it deeply into her mouth. Her lips slowly slid down his thick cock shaft until her lips kissed his crotch and she licked his cum soaked balls. She worked her lips and tongue all over Daddy's cock and balls until it was all clean.

Mary leaned back on her haunches and moved her hands behind her back. "Thank you Master for fucking this unworthy slut and filling my sloppy cunt with you baby batter. I will spend my life caring for our child giving him or her the best life we can provide. Thank you for disciplining me in front of all these witnesses and turning my fat ass red and using my ass for your own pleasure," Mary whispered then leaned down and kissed his feet.

"Stand up Mary and go back to your husband and have him clean my cum off your back. Give him your ass tonight and any time he asks for it. Now go!" he ordered her embarrassing her one last time. "Ladies go back to your husbands. If they want your body for their pleasure, asses only. And back home only your asses or mouths are fair game only until you confirmed you're pregnant. I will then release my hold over you and you can continue your boring lives. NOW GO!" the Master commanded.

Mary staggered out of the room and the three other women slowly climbed off the bed and made their own way back to their rooms. I helped Daddy back to our room and again fed Zach his nighttime fill of warm milk. Daddy got to enjoy the left over warm milk direct from his favorite source. I asked him if he enjoyed his first assignment as the president of the 'Barren Women Breeding Foundation'. He laughed and said he could get use to it.

Early the next morning I slipped a note under each quests' door and indicated that checkout was after the group breakfast and suggested that the women come down dressed, (added a 'lol'). We all had a wonderful breakfast and said how much they enjoyed the whole week. The girls said it opened their eyes to enjoying being naked and that they may try it back at their own home. They all promised to text me when they confirmed their pregnancy.

Then surprisingly each bred female came up to my Daddy and kissed him deeply and whispered into his ear. When they all had left I asked Daddy what each had said. "All four of them said, 'Thank you Master' so I guess they all figured it out. Now they know who the father of their child is."

We went about our normal lives and jobs running this B&B.

Epilogue:

It has been about eighteen years of running the B&B. Alice and I are now in are middle forty's and Daddy gave both of us two more children over those years. Alice has made a commitment to stay with me until she retires. So I added two wings to the house for our own private bedrooms and living rooms. I also added an all purpose room and living quarters to house the governess we hired to mind and home educate our combined six children.

Hank moved on after realizing Alice would not marry him nor bear his child. We hired a local middle aged handyman that Alice lets have benefits from time to time. Because Zach and Alice's oldest James too soon became aware that there were naked women walking around in the B&B we had to switch to afternoon breeding while the children were with the governess.

Daddy was in his forty's when he became the president of the 'Barren Women Breeding Foundation'. We checked his mobility regularly so he had to stop after fifteen years. Over that time since we only scheduled a breeding week each quarter he fathered sixteen babies each year for a total of over two hundred. Many were brothers and sisters to original clients' first child. Any woman that didn't catch got a free repeat weekend when her cycle was right.